π…πžπ’β”ƒ18+

By _lilyare

"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?" 𝑭𝒐... More

┃01┃
┃02┃
┃03┃
┃04┃
┃05┃
┃06┃
┃07┃
┃08┃
┃09┃
┃10┃
┃11┃
┃12┃
┃13┃
┃14┃
┃15┃
┃16┃
┃17┃
┃18┃
┃19┃
┃20┃
┃21┃
┃22┃
┃23┃
┃24┃
┃25┃
┃26┃
┃27┃
┃28┃
┃29┃
┃30┃
┃31┃
┃32┃
┃33┃
┃34┃
┃35┃
┃36┃
┃37┃
┃38┃
┃39┃
┃41┃
┃42┃
┃43┃
┃44┃
┃45┃
┃46┃
┃47┃
┃48┃
┃49┃
┃50┃
┃51┃
┃52┃
┃53┃

┃40┃

10.9K 319 11
By _lilyare

"Should I punish you for your ill-manners?" Yang looked up, expecting her to be fearful but what she offered him was a seductive smile, a smile that told him that she was asking for it.

In that moment the man did something which he'd regret later, and what he did was lowering his guard against her. He thought that she was planning to seduce him.

Little did he know..

"Won't my husband kneel for me?" Tears left his beautiful wife's eyes and something flashed within them but he couldn't catch on it until an effect slowly started to dawn upon him.

"Do you not love me, husband?" She asked.

The more he stared at her, the more he sensed that he is losing an uncalled inner battle with his mind.

The man's eyes turned bloodshot and he clenched his jaw to bite down on his wavering control, soon realizing that he'd no way out of fighting against her.

Suddenly his eyes constricted in disbelief. He'd underestimated her, the man realized too late.

How did he not realize it?

She was.. using her charm on him again and it was working, making him succumb to something that he don't wish to think about.

But alas, she'd succeeded in entrapping his thoughts. Slowly and slowly Yang lost his will, his senses and his whole heart to those eyes.

When one loses his rationality, he leaves his true heart feelings out in the open, vulnerable to the eyes of an enemy.

And Fei had that power to make a man lose his rationality.

Her facade was peeled off by him and because he wanted to know what power she'd over him, she was now showing it to him whilst also looking for his vulnerability in the process.

"What do you even know?" He whispered, entranced, not really in his senses, slowly losing it all bit by bit the more he stared into those eyes.

His eyes dazed, body rigid and breathing labored.

"What..do you?"

What.. does.. she even know?

Does she.. know how badly he's fallen for her? Only God knows how he felt for her. What she knew was just a little of what he actually felt for her.

Does she know that he could die for her? Does she know that he could kill for her?

She knew nothing. The extent of his love, she was still unaware of it because he concealed them, not wanting to weaken but now he is letting it all out.

"What do you even know?" Yang lost to her, his voice wavered and his eyes moistened, bloodshot red with tears of desperation, love and something even more deeper than love.

The man was completely entranced and now he was leaving his feelings all out in pain, for her to know how much her existence mattered to him.

Yang lost himself completely, hypnotized.

"I know," She said, sounding sympathetic. Fei slowly lifted up her hand and cupped his right cheek, feeling his body trembling in desperation.

"You don't." Yang's voice was painfully hoarse, sounding painful and helpless. "You don't."

"I know," she repeated, her tears trailing down the corner of her eyes.

"No, you're lying." The man succumbed to her charm. His wounds, the love he craved for since he was a child, the absence of his parents, the cruelty of this world and the fact that no one wished for him to be alive; what this life had given him and what it had made him feel all were out in the open, twisting his heart into a painful numbing sensation.

Why did her existence matter to him so much?

That's because she filled the broken pieces of his heart. She was a cure to his wounded self, a cure that he desperately needs to hold on.

Empty he was, until she came into his life.

A lump formed in his throat and he shook his head. Eyes glimmering with tears but he wasn't brave enough to let them out.

If he does, he'll weaken.

"I know.." She smiled at him, her smile was full of pain and her tears continued to pour out her eyes.

With blurry eyes, she was witnessing every single emotion the man she loved was displaying in a trance.

She never knew..that the man she loved also had a side so vulnerable. Or.. maybe she did have a hunch when she saw those wounds on his body, listened to the way he always mentioned memories of his parents and observed the way he was always so alarmed.

He'd been deprived of love, even more than that, he'd given up his own true path because of his circumstances, burdened with the name and blood he carried, the reason why he couldn't afford to lose.

He was a wounded beast, undefeated till this day.

This time, Fei read him. She read his whole emotions which he let out. Her husband was like those 'baby birds' abandoned, left behind to face off the world alone.

She wanted to heal him and nourish his wounded heart fully. Fei knew she had that power to.

If she can manage to weaken him, then she can also manage to heal him, make him give up the cruel path that he didn't wish to continue in his heart.

"What will I do if you leave me too?"

She heard him ask, like a child.

"I'd never leave you, husband."

"Make me believe your words, darling."

...

The living room had the remnants of their love making and the smell of their love filled the whole steamy atmosphere.

The sight was sinfully erotic on the sofa when a man and woman indulge both of themselves in each other.

"Uhm~" Fei cried out in surprise when the man made her take over him. She gasped in pain, shivering as she took in all his length.

"Do it.. c'mon." He coaxed her lovingly, his hand caressed her naked body gently before grabbing her small waist to make her move on him.

She was wincing and looking at him pitifully, wanting to be spared but he shook his head in a response, denying her silent request.

"Do it," he husked, trying to control himself from penetrating her the way he wants. For now, he wanted to see how she can please him on her own without his help and guidance.

"Mhm~" She whimpered and tried to obey his words, feeling shy as she moved her body in a slow rhythm.

The new position hurt her but she bit on her lower lip to distract herself from the pain.

Yang chuckled and shook his head in helplessness. At this rate, he won't be getting his release anytime soon. "I've.. no problem with enduring but are you sure you can keep going on like this?" He teased her, causing her already blushing self to turn even more bashful as she tried to hide her face from his eyes.

He knew that she has gotten sensitive from the first round but he wasn't going to let her have it easy.

Yang's husky laugh reverberated in the room and he continued to bully her with his crude words,"Why? I thought you'd also mastered to please a man in bed. Is using your charm all you could do? What are you? A little witch?"

Tears trailed down her eyes at his words and she stared at him with those wronged eyes.

Is it her fault?

The man lightly slapped her cheek with two of his fingers and continued to mock her. "Feeling wronged now? Am I wrong calling you a little witch? Aren't you one? Casting your spell on my now and then."

He sneered, watching her shed her tears silently. The man was playing with her after being played by her.

He won't let her off so easily. The woman had bruised his pride after making him lose his rational senses to her charm.

He suddenly gripped her chin and shook her face, inspecting her with his cold eyes.
"What is this beautiful face for if you don't even know how to please your man?"

Fei's eyes quivered and she endured his remarks while trying to move her hips the way he'd like it.

Yang was pleased and he heaved a deep sigh of contentment at her obedience. The man closed his eyes and made her do all the work.

"You know that I love you. Right, wife?"

"Y-Yes."

"Please me like a good girl then."

"Yes."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 584 7
Story about a girl who didn't know who her long distance boyfriend really was until the day they met and she came to know about him . Wait until she...
221K 3.9K 30
You are mine Anna... your fears, tears... I'm going to completely shatter you until you know nothing else but my name "I.. I'm not yours" I stuttered...
689K 57.7K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
27.7K 581 13
[Completed] Lily Deista has somebody who loves her and adores her. He will do anything to be with her. Anything. And he doesn't care who he has to go...