𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 �...

By skyewritesssss

𝙉𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚... More

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮.
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

3.3K 22 2
By skyewritesssss

𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄. Nelson opened the car door, "Ladies first." He smiled to Avery.

"Thank you." She returned the smile, booping his nose.

Avery put on her air-pods. Snooze by Sza started to play. Nelson overheard her humming. He quickly snatched the right air-pod, inserting it in his ear as she laughed.

Nelson put his arm around Avery as they both sang along. She instantly got butterflies, facing the window to prevent getting seen with flush.

Nelson kept flickering down to Avery's lips as she watched the cars pass, how he wished to give her a peck.

They arrive at the Leanne's house. "Ave." Nelson slowly rubbed his thumb on her upper arm. "Where are we?" She slowly got up from his shoulder. "We're at your house, silly." Nelson chuckled.

The four walked inside.

"I'm so tired." Avery mumbled. "I know. Ash, I'm gonna help her get to bed." Nelson helped her walk up the stairs. "Alright, thanks man." Asher walked into his bedroom.

He knew Nelson and his little sister had a thing for each-other but he didn't mind, he thought it was quite cute.

Avery sat on her bed as Nelson slowly guided her to lie down.

"Here, let me help you with that." He helped take off her shoes. "Thank you, Nels. Good night." Avery slowly closed her eyes. "You're welcome. Sweet dreams, Ave." He smiled, gently lying a kiss on her forehead.

The next morning. Nelson and Asher sat at the island counter eating the breakfast, Amy had left for the three of them.

Avery walked into the kitchen, still in the same outfit from yesterday.

"Good morning." Nelson smiled. "Good morning you two." She returned the smile. "Morning. Ave, you're still wearing the same clothes from yesterday." Asher put his plate in the sink.

Avery looked down at her clothes, then looking back up at her brother. "Shut up."

"How did you sleep last night?" Nelson said as she sat beside him to eat breakfast. "Fine. I was just really tired because I had to finish my essay the day before."  "Damn same."

"Can I waterfall?" Nelson looked over to Avery as she nodded her head.

"I'm gonna shower, see ya guys." Asher walked into the hallway.

He gets an incoming call from Nelson's mother. "Hey, Cassie!" "Hey, Asher! I just wanted to call and let you know that Spencer and I got the three of you tickets to see Meg 2!" "Thank you, Cass! I'll let the other two know." Asher looked over to Nelson and his little sister who instantly wanted to know what was going on.

"Okay, bye." Asher put down his phone. "What happened?" Nelson asked.

"Your parents got us tickets to see Meg 2." Asher replied. "Mm, I've been wanting to watch it." Avery took a sip from her coconut water.

"Hmm, I've never watched the first                movie-" Nelson began.

"What?" Avery turned to him. "She said she'll send the info over but I'm gonna go shower now." Asher walked back into the hallway.
"What are you wearing to the movie?" Nelson asked. "My black Nike hoodie and- oo, I'm washing all my hoodies right now.." Avery stared at the floor.

"I'll get you one of mine." Nelson got up from his seat. "Are you sure?" Avery asked.

"Don't worry about it." Nelson kissed her forehead.

Avery fixed her hair in the mirror of the hallway. "Here you go." A voice appeared from behind. She turned around to see Nelson holding out his green Sp5der hoodie. "Thank you, Nels." Avery lied a kiss on his cheek as her brother cleared his throat under the beveled door frame. "Get a room." Asher said.

"Bro, shut the fuck up." Nelson chuckled with flush.

Two hours later. Nelson slipped on his blue Nike hoodie. "Nelson, wake up Avery. I think she's napping in her room." Asher put on his Yeezy slides. "Alright." He scrunched up his curls.

Nelson walked into Avery's bedroom, "Ave, wake up." He dragged. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"We're leaving in a bit." Nelson said. "I'll be downstairs in just a sec." Avery lied back down, the blanket being back over her head. "Okay." He chuckled out of the room.

The three walked into the screening room with their popcorn and snacks. Avery sat in between Nelson and her older brother.

"Let me taste yours." Avery sipped on Nelson's red Icee.

"Mm." 

"Let me taste yours." Nelson sipped on her blue Icee. "Reds better." He told her. "No it's not."

The movie ended. "W movie for real-" Avery looked over to Nelson seeing him asleep. She laughed at him, kissing his cheek to wake him up.

Nelson woke up, getting lost in her caramel brown eyes. How we wished to kiss her, but all he could and did do was flicker down to her plush lips since they weren't a couple.. yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 693 31
"to all the days we were together to all the times we played apart in each others lives , heart to heart" this is my first story so don't judge me p...
42.3K 260 27
"Even if my heart stop beating you're the only thing I need, ooh, with me. Even if the earth starts shaking you're the only thing worth taking, ooh...
130K 6.2K 43
( 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 ' 𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 �...
407K 16K 39
𝘈𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥.. 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 �...