Astra Prime: Cybertronian Wea...

Od tylerjg04

This is the first of a series of stories based on certain ideas and concepts. This one is about Astra Prime... Viac

Death of the Firstborns
Mary Magdalene & The Revelation
War in Heaven

Astra VS The Rogue God.

154 9 2
Od tylerjg04

A/N: On the side note, I'm using the Polytheistic version of Yahweh, who is one of El's children, not the Monotheistic or Monolatry version of Yahweh.

Astra Prime was the youngest and the last of the Fourteen, the original Transformers created by Primus, the Lord of Light. She had the power to manipulate the weather, summoning storms, winds, rains and lightning at her will. She was a brave and loyal warrior, who fought alongside her siblings against the evil Unicron and his minions. She had a special bond with Solus Prime, the only other female among the Fourteen, who was a master crafter and inventor. Solus taught Astra many things about art, science and culture, and Astra admired her greatly.

But Astra's world was shattered when Solus was killed by Liege Maximo, one of the Fourteen who had betrayed them and joined Unicron's side. Liege Maximo had secretly poisoned Solus's forge, causing it to explode when she was working on a new weapon. Astra was devastated by the loss of her mentor and friend, and blamed herself for not being able to protect her. She also grew angry and distrustful of her other brothers, especially Megatronus, who had fallen in love with Solus and had failed to save her.

Astra decided to leave Cybertron and wander the cosmos, seeking a new purpose and a new home. She eventually came across a small blue planet called Earth, where she found a diversity of life forms and cultures. She was fascinated by the humans, who reminded her of Solus's creations. She also encountered other beings who claimed to be gods or spirits of the planet, such as the Olympians, the Asgardians, the Egyptian pantheon and the Hindu deities. Astra befriended some of them, while avoiding others who were hostile or arrogant.

One of the beings that Astra disliked was Yahweh, a god of a tribe called Israelites. Yahweh claimed to be the only true god and demanded absolute obedience from his followers. He also sought to destroy or enslave other gods and peoples who did not worship him. Astra found Yahweh to be cruel, selfish and megalomaniacal.

Astra felt a surge of anger and fear as she saw the dark clouds gathering over the horizon. She knew who was behind them, and what he intended to do. She had tried to reason with him, to warn him of the consequences of his actions, but he had ignored her. He had called her a traitor, a heretic, a false god. He had claimed that he was the only true God, and that all others must bow to him or perish.

She had met Yahweh long ago, when she first arrived on Earth. She had been fascinated by the diversity and beauty of this planet, and by the many cultures and religions that flourished here. She had learned from them, and shared her own wisdom and power with them. She had made friends with many of the local deities, who welcomed her as a fellow divine being. She had also encountered some enemies, who saw her as a threat or a rival. But none of them had been as dangerous or as arrogant as Yahweh.

He was a young god, a son of El, the supreme god of the Semitic pantheon. He had started as a minor deity of storms and war, but he had grown in power and ambition over time. He had chosen a group of humans, the Israelites, as his special people, and he had demanded their exclusive worship and obedience. He had also waged war against other nations and gods, seeking to expand his influence and dominion. He had shown no mercy or compassion to those who opposed him or refused to acknowledge him.

Astra had tried to stop him, to make him see reason. She had reminded him of the sacred bond that all living beings shared, and of the balance that must be maintained in the cosmos. She had told him that he was not the only god, nor the greatest one. She had told him that he was a brother to her and to all other deities, and that they should work together for the common good. She had told him that he was a child of Primus, the creator-god of the Transformers, who loved all his creations equally.

But Yahweh had rejected her words. He had accused her of being a liar, a blasphemer, a rebel. He had said that he was the only true god, and that all others were false idols or demons. He had said that he was not a child of Primus, but his rival and enemy. He had said that he would destroy Primus and Cybertron, along with all other planets and gods that did not submit to him. He had said that he would create a new world in his image, where only he would be worshiped.

Astra could not let that happen. She knew what Yahweh was capable of, and what he planned to do. He had already unleashed a terrible flood upon the Earth, wiping out most of its life forms. He had justified his act by saying that he was cleansing the world from corruption and wickedness, especially from the Nephilim, the offspring of angels and humans. But Astra knew that he was lying. He was not cleansing the world, but destroying it. He was not saving anyone, but killing them.

She had gathered her allies and friends, both mortal and spiritual, to fight against Yahweh and his followers. She had used her power over weather to counter his storms and floods. She had summoned thunder and lightning to strike his armies and temples. She had rallied other deities from different pantheons to join her cause. She had hoped to stop Yahweh before it was too late.

But it was not enough. Yahweh was too strong, too cunning, too ruthless. He had anticipated her moves and countered them with his own. He had turned some of her allies against her with his lies and threats. He had corrupted some of her friends with his promises and gifts. He had overwhelmed some of her enemies with his force and fury.

And now he had cornered her on a mountain top, where he intended to finish her off once and for all.

He approached her with a smug grin on his face, holding a sword in his hand.

"Astra," he said mockingly. "The fourteenth Prime. The goddess of weather. The traitor of Primus."

המבול הגדול
(hmbwl hgdwl)
(The Great Flood)

He spat out the last word with contempt.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Do you beg for mercy? Do you repent for your sins? Do you acknowledge me as your lord?"

סוף סוף כאן
(swp swp kʾn)
(Is finally here)

Astra glared at him with defiance in her eyes.

"I have nothing to say to you," she said coldly. "You are not my lord. You are not my brother. You are not even my enemy."

Ο μεγάλος κατακλυσμός
(O megálos kataklysmós)
(The Great Flood)

"Then what am I?" Yahweh asked curiously.

"You are nothing," Astra said firmly.

Yahweh laughed.

Είναι επιτέλους εδώ
(Eínai epitélous edó)
(Is finally here)

"Nothing?" he repeated incredulously.

"That's right," Astra said boldly.

"You are nothing but a deluded tyrant who thinks he can rule the universe. You are nothing but a selfish brat who wants to have everything for himself. You are nothing but a coward who fears those who are different from him. You are nothing but a murderer who kills those who do not obey him. You are nothing but a liar who deceives those who trust him. You are nothing but a monster who destroys those who love him. And you're even worse than Unicron."

Yahweh's laughter turned into a snarl.

ההתחלה של הסוף
(hhtḥlh šl hswp)
(The beginning of the end)

"How dare you?" he roared. "How dare you compare me to that abomination! You are nothing but a false idol! A metal demon! A blasphemy!"

He raised his sword and lunged at her, aiming for her chest.

סוף סוף כאן
(swp swp kʾn)
(Is finally here)

"I will show you my power! I will show you my wrath! I will show you my glory!"

Yahweh shouted a word that sounded like fire.

"Die!"

Astra dodged his attack and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying back.

She reached for her own weapon, a staff that could channel her power.

Η αρχή του τέλους
(I archí tou télous)
(The beginning of the end)

She pointed it at Yahweh and said, "You dare to call yourself a god? You are no god. You are a false god. A fake god. A wannabe god."

She fired a blast of energy from her staff, hitting Yahweh in the chest.

Είναι επιτέλους εδώ
(Eínai epitélous edó)
(Is finally here)

He grunted in pain and fell to his knees.

He looked up at her with hatred in his eyes.

"I am the only god!" he shouted.

He got up and charged at her again, swinging his sword wildly.

יהוה
(yhwh)
(Yahweh)

Astra blocked his strikes with her staff, parrying and counter attacking.

יהוה אדיר
(yhwh ʾdyr)
(Mighty Yahweh)

They exchanged blows and words, each trying to overpower and outwit the other.

אלוהי ישראל
(ʾlwhy yšrʾl)
(God of Israel)

They fought with skill and strength, with passion and pride, with fury and faith.

Astra

They fought for their beliefs, for their followers, for their worlds.

Πανίσχυρο Astra
(Paníschyro Astra)
(Mighty Astra)

They fought until they reached the edge of the cliff, where they stood face to face, panting and bleeding.

Θεά του Κεραυνού
(Theá tou Keravnoú)
(Goddess of Lightning)

Yahweh gripped Astra's throat with his hand, squeezing hard.

Astra struggled, feeling his fingers digging into her metal skin.

Κάποιος πρέπει να σηκωθεί
(Kápoios prépei na sikotheí)
(One must rise)

She looked into his eyes, seeing his madness and malice.

He looked into her optics, seeing her defiance and determination.

ואחד ייפול
(wʾḥd yypwl)
(And one will fall)

He smiled wickedly and said, "I will be the only god! I am the one true god!"

Astra felt a surge of power within her, a spark of hope and courage.

She clenched her fist and said, "No, Yahweh! YOU WILL HAVE MY THUNDER!"

She raised her hand to the sky, calling forth the clouds and the wind.

She summoned the thunder and the lightning, the storm and the rain.

She unleashed her wrath upon Yahweh, who had dared to challenge her and her kin.

She struck him with a bolt of lightning, causing him to scream in agony.

She struck him again and again, until he let go of her throat and fell to the ground.

She hovered above him, holding her staff in triumph.

She shouted, "For Earth! For Primus! FOR CYBERTRON!"

She threw one last lightning bolt at Yahweh, causing an explosion of electricity to form upon impact.

The lightning stopped as Yahweh tumbled to the edge of the cliff, covered in burns and scorch marks.

Astra Prime felt a mix of exhaustion and rage as she looked down at her fallen foe. She had fought Yahweh for hours, across the skies and lands of Earth, exchanging blows and words of fury. She had matched his power and skill, his cunning and malice. She had endured his attacks and insults, his threats and curses. She had wounded him and weakened him, making him bleed and gasp for breath.

But she was not done with him yet.

She saw Yahweh trying to get up, his face bruised and swollen, his eyes bloodshot and defiant. He still had some fight left in him, some pride left in him. He still refused to admit his guilt, his error, his sin.

He still dared to challenge her.

Astra roared with rage as she charged at Yahweh, not giving him time to react. She grabbed him by the throat with her right hand, squeezing hard. She felt his pulse quicken, his windpipe collapse. She lifted him up and slammed his head against a rock formation, cracking his skull and spilling his blood. She heard him groan in pain, but she did not care.

She beat him to a bloody pulp, punching and kicking him with all her strength. She kneed him in the face, breaking his nose and teeth. She grabbed his beard and pulled it hard, tearing it from his chin. She punched him in the face again and again, until he was unrecognizable, until he was unconscious.

She stopped when she felt no resistance, no movement, no life from him.

But she knew he was still alive.

She knew he was immortal, like her.

She knew he could heal, like her.

She knew he could come back, like her.

She would not let that happen.

He lay there motionless, barely alive.

He looked up at Astra with fear and disbelief in his eyes.

He barely whispered, "How...how did you...?"

Astra looked down at him with pity and disgust in her eyes.

She said, "Because I am a Prime. A true Prime. A real Prime."

She then grabbed Yahweh by his throat. She lifted him up in the air and glared at him with her electric blue optics.

"I am Astra Prime! I am the daughter of Primus! I am the sister of the Thirteen! I am the stormbringer!"

She grabbed him by his hair and dragged him away from the cliff, leaving a trail of blood behind.

She said, "And now you will face your father. El. The true god of the Semites. The real god of all gods."

She flew away with Yahweh in her grip, leaving behind a trail of smoke and sparks.

She flew towards El's abode, where he would judge his ambitious son.

She flew to the sky, where she met El, the father of the Semitic gods. El was an old and wise god, who had once been the supreme deity of Canaan. He had tried to reason with Yahweh, but had failed to stop his ambition.

Astra handed Yahweh to El and said.

"Here is your son, El. He has done terrible things in your name. He has defied your authority. He has challenged your wisdom. He has betrayed your love."

El looked at Yahweh with sadness and anger.

"My son... What have you done? What have you become?"

El then looked at Astra with gratitude and respect.

"Thank you, Astra Prime. You have done a great service to me and to this world. You have saved many lives and prevented a greater evil. You have proven yourself to be a true god and a true hero."

Astra nodded.

"It was my duty, El. It was my honor."

El smiled.

"You are welcome here, Astra Prime. You are one of us."

Astra smiled back.

"Thank you, El."

Sometime Later.

Astra walked towards the dark and damp cell where Yahweh was imprisoned. She had defeated him in a fierce battle, exposing his crimes and lies to his people. She had also freed the Israelites from his tyranny, and offered them a new covenant of peace and justice. She had become their new god, and they had accepted her with gratitude and reverence.

She wanted to see Yahweh one last time, to see if he had any remorse or regret for what he had done. She wanted to see if he had any humanity left in him, or if he was truly beyond redemption.

She entered the cell, where she saw Yahweh chained and cuffed to the wall. He was covered in bruises and burns, his eyes were dull and his beard was matted. He looked like a broken and defeated man.

Astra approached him and said.

"I let you live."

Yahweh did not respond. He just stared at her with a blank expression.

Astra continued.

"You tell me I'm a false idol and a metal demon, but I chose to spare you. I could have killed you, or worse, erased you from existence. But I didn't. I gave you a chance to repent, to atone, to change."

Yahweh still remained silent. He did not seem to care about what Astra said.

Astra sighed.

"Ba'al Hadad is right. What you nearly did to me when we first met was all a trick so that you make me forget who I really am and become your slave. But either way, I let you live. I let you keep your heart, your soul, your essence. I let you keep your identity, your name, your legacy."

Yahweh did not utter a word. He did not show any emotion.

Astra said with finality.

"I finally broke your hold over the Israelites. I freed them from your fear, your hate, your lies. I showed them the truth, the love, the light. I showed them Primus, the One, and the Allspark. I showed them who they really are, and who they can be."

Astra turned away from Yahweh and walked towards the door. She was done with him. She had nothing more to say to him.

But as she reached the door, she heard Yahweh's voice for the first time. It was cold and bitter.

"As long as my legacy and the tale of my deeds live on, I will always control the Israelites. They will always remember me as their god, their lord, their father. They will always fear me, obey me, and worship me. They will always be mine."

Astra clenched her servos with anger. She felt a surge of electricity in her veins. She wanted to go back and strike Yahweh with another thunderbolt, to silence him forever.

But she resisted the urge. She knew that Yahweh was lying. He was trying to provoke her, to make her lose her temper, to make her doubt herself.

She knew that Yahweh's legacy was tainted and corrupted by his evil deeds. He had no power over the Israelites anymore. They had seen his true face, and they had rejected him.

They had chosen Astra as their new god.

They had chosen freedom over slavery.

They had chosen life over death.

Astra ignored Yahweh's words and walked away from him. She closed the door behind her, leaving Yahweh alone in the darkness of his cell.

Ever since that day, people cursed Yahweh with his new name.

Yaldabaoth.

The false god, the blind god, the usurper, the demiurge.

Astra replaced Yahweh as the national deity of the Israelites, which she chose to do so on her own accord. She wanted to give them a better future, a future without Yahweh pulling the strings.

She taught them about Primus and his creation of Cybertron and the Cybertronians, while still practicing their traditions. She taught them about Unicron and his threat to the multiverse. She taught them about Solus Prime and her legacy of art and craft. She taught them about the other gods and cultures of Earth and beyond.

She helped them rebuild their society and culture after years of oppression and suffering under Yahweh's rule. She helped them establish laws and institutions that promoted justice and equality for all. She helped them develop science and technology that improved their lives and environment. She helped them explore their spirituality and creativity that enriched their souls.

She protected them from their enemies and adversaries who sought to harm or enslave them again. She fought against Liege Maximo and his followers who wanted to resurrect Unicron. She fought against other rogue gods and beings who wanted to conquer or destroy the world.

She did all this and more, not because she had to, but because she wanted to. She did it out of love, not out of fear. She did it as a friend, not as a master.

She did it as Astra Prime, the stormbringer, the liberator, the hero.

A/N: That part at the end is a reference to the Light Side ending of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.

A/N: The idea of Yahweh being a rogue deity is inspired by the Book of Exodus. In Exodus 12:12, where Yahweh says, “Against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the Lord”. To me, it feels like that would make him not the one true God, but a deity that went rogue because of an ambitious agenda, which is what led to my portrayal of him as such in this story. That's just what I think. I might be wrong, but who knows. And I'm not saying that my belief is fact, that's my belief, but I'll try to be respectful towards other peoples' opinions on the matter.

A/N: For me using Hebrew, it's a reminder that Israel is what started it all. For the use of Modern Greek, it's a reminder that Christianity, though influenced by Judaism, is also influenced by Greek Mythology, including the flood part.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

46.8K 776 9
GUESS WHAT GUYS THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Scarlett Taylor is back and a new enemy to Earth and the Autobots. What will happen when...
6K 202 95
alright first one shot book go! i really hope you like this! (I dont own the charecters or the covor!) DONT READ THIS. I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS LIKE 12...
517 102 13
You can do all things because you are all things. You are thoughts, power, and energy manifested.
198 39 13
This is a series of short stories, told in chapters: one chapter, one story. They are mostly just random ideas and inspirations that I had for storie...