Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon

By CotyMeanor

What if deku was kidnapped at the age of 4. What if he was experimented on and was made into the ultimate wea... More

Chapter 1: Birth of the Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 2:Awakening
Chapter 3: New Beginning
Chapter 4: Enter Izuku Kayama
Chapter 5: My Hero Academia
Chapter 6:Life at U.A
Chapter 7: The Boys Are Back
Chapter 8: Assault on the USJ
WTF?!?!?!?!?!!
Chapter 9: Burst Mode
Chapter 10: Season 1 Finale
Season 2 preview
Chapter 11: The U.A sports festival
Chapter 12:The calvary arrives
Not a chapter
Chapter 13: Shadow vs Mystique and Tournament battles
Chapter 14: The boy born with everything vs The boy who lost everything
Chapter 15: Last Man Standing
Chapter 16:Names
Chapter 17: Internships, Villains, and the Family
Chapter 18: Stain and Terra
Chapter 19:Shadow v Stain and Terra
Chapter 20: Shadow vs Sabertooth
Chapter 21: Sending A Message
Chapter 22: Wanted
Chapter 23: Shadow vs ALL!
Chapter 24: Battle of the Ultimates
Chapter 25: Poison of the Past
Chapter 26:Shadow vs Pyro
Chapter 27:Shadow and Bullseye
Chapter 29: Agents of Trinity
Chapter 30: Rings off
Chapter 31: Who is Izuku Kayama?
Chapter 32: Finals

short stories

296 5 1
By CotyMeanor

 **Short Story #1: Together Again**Inko could feel her life fading, the pain that she felt from her bullet wounds were now starting to become numb. The voice of the female pro heroine was starting to fade from her ears, her time was now. _'Izuku, I'm sorry that you I couldn't see you become a hero. I know for a fact that you would still try to become a hero quirkless or not. I'm sorry I won't be there to see grow anymore, find a girlfriend, and succeed. I'm gonna to go be with daddy now. I hope you know that I and your father will always be with you and that we will always love you.'_With that thought Inko closed her eyes and enter her eternal sleep. When she awoke she was in grassy field filled with flowers, the mother looked around to see where she was, but she didn't recognize anything. Her son was not there with her, the only one there was her... or so she thought.

"Inko," A soft masculine voice called to her and Inko widen her eyes to it. The woman recognized that voice and her eyes began to produce tears, that couldn't be who she thought it was."Inko," The voice called her to again as Inko began to shiver from the sheer emotions that she was feeling right now. She did not want to believe her ears or her mind. Her eyes were looking down at the grass as teardrops came down, she soon saw the feet of someone in front of her, but she didn't dare look up."Are going to look down forever, _my love_?" The voice asked and this person grabbed Inko's chin, lifting it up so that she was looking at his black eyes, his handsome face, and his black mop hair.

"H-Hi...Hisashi!" Inko cried as she hugged her beloved, her husband, and the father of her son. Hisashi smiled as he hugged his wife back, his hand rubbing her back and patting her head. Inko continued to cry loudly as it had been years since she has seen her husband's handsome face, the face that her son inherited."I missed you, love." Hisashi said softly and loving as he continued to comfort the woman. Inko was sobbing at this point as she poured her waterfall like tears into Hisashi's black suit. Hisashi let her cry, he didn't care how long she needed, he wanted to feel her again. After a while Inko did stop crying, she wiped her eyes and grabbed Hisashi's face.Hisashi knowing his wife like he does leaned his face forward and Inko did the same, and for the first time in years their lips met. The kiss was the greatest thing ever to them, if one was watching you think that you were looking at romance scene in the movie. When the lips departed they leaned their foreheads onto each other"And I missed you." They held each for what felt like hours, Inko enjoyed having her husband with her again. "I wish you could have seen him." Hisashi knew that she was talking about his son, he never met the child's face."I wish I could too, but I've been watching from above.""Does that mean... that I'm-"

"Yes." Hisashi said sadly as he confirmed what Inko had thought, she was dead."Then the means our son is all alone now." Hisashi nodded, but Inko could see that her husband had a smile on his face still. She couldn't understand why he would smile, their son was alone now and must be in terror right now. So why would Hisashi smile?"Hisashi, why are you smiling. Izuku, is all by himself. How could you think that's funny?" Inko yelled at her husband, but still Hisashi had a smile on face."I'm smiling because I know our son will be alright, he will have a family." Inko widen her eyes, she didn't know what he meant and wanted some answers."What do you mean, Hisashi? What family will he have?" Hisashi lost his smile and looked up at the clear blue sky."I'm not going to lie Inko, our son will be in a dark world. He will walk a difficult path, unsure of whether he's right or wrong. He will be seen as a monster, a weapon, a villain, but above all else he will be a hero. I see people there for him on this path. I see him having brothers, sisters, a mother, and a father. I see him having friends and I see him having a girl that he will cherish and love."

Hisashi gained a smile though while Inko stilled cried. What Hisashi told her about Izuku made the mother worry more about her son. She didn't want him to go through all that pain alone, she wanted to be there to hold him and comfort him.Hisashi put his fingers under her eyes to wipe away her tears, he knew what she was thinking. He knew that she was thinking about their son and Hisashi was just like her. He wanted to be there for Izuku, but alas the world had other plans for him. Plans that he didn't see, plans that left him dead and betrayed by someone he once called brother."I know Inko, I know. I want to be there as well, but we can't." Hisashi looked behind Inko to see a white portal, he knew what that meant. The portal signified that it was time for them to leave and officially pass on into the next world.

"Inko, it's time to go." Inko cried as he held onto her husbands shirt, she didn't want to go, not after hearing about Izuku's future."I know this is hard, but we can't stay here. It's time for us to move on." Hisashi wiped the tears of Inko and the wife looked into his black eyes. While Hisahi looked into the green eyes that made him fall in love with her."Let's wipe those tears away. Izuku, will not be alone for we will always watch over him." Hisashi removed his hands from her eyes and grabbed her left hand. Inko let Hisashi guide her to the white portal, soon the husband and wife began their walk into the next world. As they got closer Hisashi and Inko said their final words before entering the portal.

"Hisashi," Hisashi turned his head to look at his beautiful wife.
"Yes, my love.""I'll always love you and that will never change." Hisashi smiled lovingly and kissed his wife for the final time."And I'll always love you. Now, let's walk into paradise together." With that said both Hisashi and Inko walked into the white portal. Both were ready to spend the rest of their lives together.' _Izuku, no matter what or who you become, know that we will always love you. You are our greatest creation and our greatest treasure."_ **The End*** * *

**Short Story #2: Goodbye**Rebecca was near her death, the bullet wound that Dr. Gero gave her was killing her and now the smoke from the fire was making it hard for her breath. ***Cough, Cough*** Holiday coughed up blood, but she didn't care. Her job was done, her son was saved. The heroes had saved Shadow, and now her son was free. Free from his prison and now free to live his life to his chosen.Holiday smiled as she leaned further back into the chair, the smoke was getting heavier and the fire was starting to come near her. She could feel the heat, but again she didn't care. She had accepted her fate and even though this wasn't her plan, she was still fine with it. Her original plan was to be arrested by her trusted friend and spy, Smoker.With her arrest and Shadow in custody, she would have him break them out and then they would rendezvous with the rest of the Family. From their Holiday and her children would begin their war against Trinity, but it failed. All she could do now was to save her son and so she did, but she didn't leave him alone. She made sure that he would be protected and watched over. She made sure that he would have a mother.

Nemuri Kayama, the pro hero Midnight, accepted her offer and now became the mother Shadow. Everything was set and there was all but one thing left that needs to be done. She needs to say goodbye to her children."*Cough, Cough*...E-Es...pio." Holiday weakly called to her son as more blood spilled from her mouth. **Elsewhere**"I don't like this." Bee said as she, Beast Boy, and Espio were all in the woods somewhere else in the world. A campfire surrounded the team as they waited anxiously for a signal from their mother, all the cell teams were on standby until her signal was given. They knew that today was important, today was the day that they would all abandon Trinity and rebel against their father. 

"Me neither, Bee." BB said as the young pre-teen was holding his knees to his arm. Espio and Bee could see that BB was worried and they could feel for the boy, they were worried as well. Even Espio and he never shows his worry, the purple haired teen was about to speak till he quickly and painfully grabbed his head."Mother!" Espio yelled as he felt massive pain in his head, it was like a massive headache was attacking him. Both members of Team Chaotix quickly rushed to their leader to check on him."Es, what's wrong?" Bee asked, concern clearly in her voice as she's never seen her leader like this. Espio though through all the pain was able to tell them what's happening."Mother, she... she's hurt... badly." Espio said fearfully and painfully while the members widen their eyes as their brother communicated with their mother.Espio was in an area full of darkness he couldn't see anything except for blackness. He turned his head in all sorts of directions and yet he couldn't see his mother. "Mother! Mother, where are you!?" Espio screamed out and soon he would get his answer.

"I'm here, my son." The shinobi turned his head to the direction of the voice and when he saw his mother he widened his eyes. His mother was standing in the blackness in her lab coat and brown button shirt, but her eyes. Espio saw something in her eyes that told him there was something wrong."...Mother, what's wrong? Why do I sense pain and sadness from you? Where's Shadow?" Espio asked question after question as he was trying to piece together what was happening. Holiday meanwhile just looked at her panicking son with a proud and loving smile. She didn't see her worried son right now, what she saw was her cool and stoic son. The young boy that she brought into Family and that became her son.Holiday floated over and kissed him on his forehead. "Call your siblings, bring them here." Espio did what he was told and used his telepathic quirk to bring all the members of the family to the realm. Holiday soon all her children begin to appear and smiled as she saw them all, all except for Omega. The Family looked around and saw that they were in some kind of mind scape with their mother.

"Mother, why are we here?" Holiday eldest and first son, Gambit, was the one who asked and she didn't answer, she just smiled. The smile made the children worry and it increased their concern when they didn't see their brother Shadow."Mom, what's going on?" Shadowcat asked next as Holiday decided to tell them the truth."The mission was a success, Shadow is free and safe." Some members of the Family felt relief, but others could tell that there was something else that was hidden. Luckily they won't have to wait long to figure it out."But I won't be joining you on your journey. I'm dying." The bomb was dropped right there for the children and teens, they all widened their eyes in disbelief and fear. They couldn't believe what they heard and Espio knew it was true from reading her mind. Holiday saw her the faces of children. She saw the horror, sadness tears, anger on their faces. But even with her children hurting she still kept her smile.

"Mom, this... this some kind of joke, right?" Amy asked as tears began to produce, the woman that had saved her was dying and there was nothing that she could do. Holiday sadly shook her head confirming the worst fear of the Family. Holiday would soon see tears and snot fall from their eyes and nose, but it was understandable.The mother went to her youngest, Beast Boy, and hugged the young teen. Beast Boy hugged her back as tears came from his eyes and snot came down his nose. She patted his green hair as sobbing could be heard from the most members of the Family and Holiday began to give them her final words.

"I know my children that you feel sad, but please don't blame yourself. I've accepted my fate and will not try to change it. I've done many horrible things, but taking in and raising you all is one of my greatest accomplishments. No, becoming a mother to you all **is** my greatest accomplishment and now I've reached the end.""But... but there must be something that we can do." Knuckles spoke struggling to fight back the tears, this woman had saved his life and gave him a second chance when no one else did."No, there is not. Even as we speak, I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker, my body is nearing the end. I brought you all here so I can tell you my will. " Holiday told them all as they continued to cry, but as they cried they listened to their mother's words.

"Shadow is safe, he is in the hands of a pro hero that I trust... and she is my successor." The Family widened their teary eyes and Holiday saw this. "Yes, I've chosen a successor and she will be the new mother. That is an order that can..." Holiday did not finish as parts of her body began to fade. The children widen their eyes in horror, their mother was running out of time."Heh, it looks like my time has come." Holiday regained her self and looked at her children for the final time. "Pro hero Midnight, is now the mother of the Family. That is an order that cannot be disobeyed." Holiday took a deep breath and concentrated her mind on staying alive for just a few more minutes, she needed to finish. "Rogue," Holiday called to her daughter as she floated over to her."Yes, mother." Rouge answered her mother as she wiped her tears. Holiday brought her in for hug."I know what you did and I forgive you." Holiday whispered to Rouge and the bat widen her eyes. She began to cry even more now that her mother had found out her secret. "I forgive you Rouge and right now I want you to be strong. Understand?" Rouge nodded her head as she tried to keep the tears from blurring her vision.

"Rouge, you are now the leader of the Family and don't worry you'll be fine." Rouge nodded her head as tears began to come down again. Holiday then turned to face all her children as she gave them her final words."This is goodbye, my children. My time has come to an end. Remember my children, protect each other, be there for each other, love each other, and know that I will always love you." With that Holiday faded from them and the Family cried loudly, their leader, their guide, and their mother was gone forever."W-What... what do we now?" Tails asked as everyone now looked to Rouge and the bat looked down, her white hair was covering her eyes. Rouge took a deep breath and finally spoke."We go into hiding. We stay out of sight and we keep moving. But most importantly we find our brother." Rouge ordered and everyone nodded, soon all of them began to leave and their minds returned to where they belonged. Their mother is now gone, but their leader and brother is alive. They will find him and they will reunite their family. The hunt for Shadow has begun. The war against Trinity have begun and they will come out victorious. **The End*** * *

**Short Story #3: National Son Day*** **Beep Beep** * The sound of one alarm for one Nemuri Kayama was beeping. The pro hero and now mother groaned as she heard the noise, she reached over to it and slammed her fist on the machine. The slam did cease the sound coming from the annoying machine and it also broke it. The door soon opened as a teen came in carrying a tray of fresh cooked breakfast."And that's why I get the cheap clocks." Izuku said as he brought the tray of food to his mother. Nemuri was already up from the sound, but she was now up when she smelled the food that Izuku had brought her."Morning, ZuZu." Izuku smiled and greeted his mother. Izuku walked over to bed and got a kiss from his mother on the cheek.

"Morning, mom. I brought you some breakfast." Izuku said as Midnight grabbed the tray, she ate her food which consisted of eggs and bacon. Izuku was a good cook, he would always make breakfast for Nemuri. Nemuri moaned at the taste, but as much as she enjoyed the food she knew that there was something bothering Izuku."Izuku, what's wrong?" Izuku looked at her curiously."How do you know there's something bothering me?" Nemuri swallowed the rest of her food and then began to explain to her son."Call it a mother's intuition." Izuku playfully rolled his eyes as he got up and went to go take shower. Today was Saturday and Nemuri decided that her and Izuku will be spending the day together, today was after all National Son day.

While Izuku showered Nemuri thought about the last six months, that's how long it's been since she became a mother and Izuku became her son. Izuku has been a wonderful son, great in school, well behaved, and he stays out of trouble.Well that last one is not so true, Izuku has gotten in trouble in terms of using his powers in public and Nemuri has scolded him on that, but outside of that Izuku has been the perfect son. Everything has been perfect for the two of them and she can't wait for the day that they're going to have.

Izuku had gotten out of the shower, his hair wet, his body was wet, and a towel around his waist. He was glad that his mom liked that breakfast, he was also glad that she didn't know that he woke up early from bad dreams. Izuku has been dealing with these lately and he thinks that it's mind trying to remember something of his past, but he didn't know what.The teen faced the mirror and looked at his reflection, he then sighed. ' _Come on, Zu, pull it together.'_ The teen told himself as he washed his face and brushed his teeth. Today he was going to spend the whole day with his mom and he wanted everything to be perfect. She deserved after all she done for him.

Izuku heard a knock from the door and heard his mother speak. "ZuZu, is everything alright.""Yeah, mom, everything is fine. I'm getting dress now." Izuku told her as he indeed did get dressed. The teen put on a white adidas shirt with the symbol in black on the front, with blue jean pants, and black/white superstars. When he was dressed he got out and saw his mom in the same outfit as him. Yes, they were matching today and it was his mother's idea."We look so good, ZuZu." Izuku smiled and nodded with his mom, soon they both headed to the door to go enjoy their day."Where are we headed, mom?" Nemuri smiled as they exited the house and both got into in her blue BMW Sedan.

"We are headed to the mall to go shopping.." Izuku nodded as his mother started up her car and drove the mall, as the Nemuri drove she took peaks at Izuku. Her son was just looking out the window with a plain look on his face."Something on your mind, ZuZu?" Izuku turned to his mom and answered her question."Nothing, just thinking about this girl in my class." Nemuri got really curious now and smiled, it's not everyday that talks about a girl and if he has one his mind then she must be an interesting one."Really, can you tell me about her?" Izuku saw no problem with and shrugged his shoulders."Her name is Mai, black hair in a bob style, she's smart, funny, talkative, has a lot of friends, but all in all she seems cool. She takes peeks at me during history class when she doesn't think I'm looking, she gets nervous when around me, and recently she asked me out on a date.""What did you say?"

"I told her that I'd think about it? Did I give the right answer?" Nemuri smiled, her son was having his first girl problems and from what Izuku was telling her this girl definitely had a crush on him."Well I can't answer that Zuzu, but I think you should give her answer when you see her again. If you say no, just tell her that you're not ready to date, but if you say yes then take her somewhere nice." Izuku thought about the answer, was he ready to date."I don't think I am. A lot of things are still not straight with me and I don't want to burden a girl with that." Nemuri understood the answer, but that didn't mean she liked it. She only hoped that Izuku doesn't use that as an excuse to not date. She knows that any girl would love to have Izuku for a boyfriend, he just has to not be afraid of himself and be open to the opposite sex.

"Give it time, honey. Oh, look we arrived." Nemuri said excitedly as they both had arrived at the mall. Nemuri had found a parking spot that was not too far away from the entrance, they both got out and began to walk. As they walked Izuku noticed that they had eyes on them, the outfits were working as both men and women were looking at him. Whispers were coming from the onlookers mouths as they saw matching mother and son.

"How cute, look at those two.""Wow, he's hot.""She's hot.""Is that her son?""Is that his mom?""Why can't we be like that?"Izuku just kept a neutral face as they walked while his mother on the hand was relishing in the spotlight. Nemuri had enjoyed making the men turn wide eyed from her looks and body, she added a shake in her hips that had them dropping their jaws and their girlfriends leaving them on the spot. Izuku rolled his eyes at the scene and shook his head, he was used to this by now with his mom.

He did see one man riding a bike and as he was passing them by his eyes were solely on his mother's ass. Izuku would teach him a lesson, but luckily for a car did that for him as the biker crashed into car making everyone laugh and having the driver furious at him."Watch out!" Izuku said sarcastically as he had already crashed, the teen and mother walked by the man leaving him to groan on the ground."How much do you enjoy that? I'm curious to know." Nemuri smiled as she walked in front next to her son."Enjoy it just as much as I enjoy spending time with you." Nemuri kissed him on the cheek making him blush, Izuku was never one to show affection, it would ruin his tough guy persona."Where are we headed, mom?"

"Let's head to the clothing stores then we can go wherever you want." It sounded like a plan for the two as they headed in and went to the first clothing store which was _H &M._Izuku and Nemuri split up, he went to the men side while she went to the women side. Izuku looked around at what they had, he saw some clothes that he might want, but he didn't need them. He saw IT hoodies, Simpsons shirts, and he saw a nice black long sleeve that looks nice."Izuku, have you found anything?" Izuku turned around to see his mom holding tons of clothes and he sweat dropped, they were only here for like five minutes and it seems she already brought the whole store.

"Nah, but it seems you did." Izuku sarcastically said as he followed his mother to the register, this store was one of many so he would find something later. As Nemuri paid for her clothes Izuku saw that many of the girls were looking at him and some wanted to show off what they buying to impress him.The teen didn't care and when his mother was done paying for everything they left the store heading to another one. This was the routine for the rest of the day, shop till you drop. The mother and son visited almost every store in the mall, from clothing stores, sneakers store for both of them, electronic stores so Izuku could get some new headphones, and Victoria Secret which Izuku hated and all the girls in the store had a lovely time asking him for advice.Izuku also learned that his mother has a 70% discount from Victoria's Secret for a couple of commercials she did. ' _Note to self get sneakers deals in the future.'_ The teen thought as his mother was still in the store, luckily for him there was a sneaker store next door to them."Mom, I'm heading to Footlocker." Izuku told her as she was paying for some bras and panties. Everyone that was in line heard Izuku call Nemuri his mom was shocked that he was her son, they were even more shocked that Nemuri could have a kid in his teens and still look like a supermodel.

"Ok, ZuZu, I'll be over there soon." Izuku nodded and left, as he left he saw the girls giggling like school girls from him being called ZuZu. Izuku shook his head, just another one of the embarrassing moments in his life. Izuku had arrived at the store and headed over the nike section, he was looking for some new sneakers, he didn't care what."Hi, I how may I help you?" Izuku turned his head to see the sales associate, her name was Sakura. She was cute girl, with green eyes, white skin, and with some black hair with pink highlights."No, thank you. I'm... on second thought do you have any Jordan retro 1's." The girl nodded her head as she leads him to the next section and their Izuku saw a wall filled with different kind of Jordan sneakers."Thank you, that will be all. I'll make sure to come to you again." The girl nodded with a small blush on her face as Izuku just looked at the sneakers. He saw all different kinds ranging from athletic, casual, and running, but he wanted casual really. The first one that caught his eye was the green, white, and black retro 1. ' _This looks tough, but the price is crazy. I want it, but mom has already spent enough money today.'_

"Nice shoe." Izuku widen his eyes as his mother was next to him. He was so in thought that he didn't realize that she snuck up on him."Wow, it's not like you to be caught off guard.""I was thinking that's all." Nemrui snickered knowing that she snuck up on her son, which was not easy to do. "Do you like it?" Nermui asked as Izuku continued to look at the shoe, he nodded his head answering her question. After Nemuri saw the nod she looked to the teen girl that helped Izuku earlier and called her over.

"Miss can we get this shoe in a size 9.5." Izuku was stunned he wanted yes, but he also knew how much money his mother has been spending. Not just on her, but also on him and as much as he wanted the sneaker he also didn't want to burden her with bad credit."No, mom. Come on I don't need these. I have plenty other sneakers back home, besides we spent tons of money today. You brought me new beat headphones, new clothes, a leather jacket that wasn't cheap, and..." Izuku didn't finish as Nemuri put her finger to his lip."I know what I did and I wanted you to have those things.""I get that, but don't you think that you're spoiling me a little bit, especially with all these things you buy me. " Izuku said as he removed her finger from his mouth. "I mean...the day after you adopted me you bought me a flat screen television, ps4, and xbox one S. I'm not saying that I hate or dislike those things it's just... I don't want to be a burden to you and make you feel like you have to do all these things."

Nemuri listened to what Izuku and he was right, she was buying a great number of things. Probably things that Izuku will never use more than once, but she did it anyway. Why did she do that, well... the answer is simple. It's because she loves her son and wants him to have some semblance of a normal life. Izuku deserves that after everything he been through."Your right, Izuku. I have been buying a lot of items for you, but not because I'm spoiling you, but because you deserve them. Izuku, after everything that you went through you deserve to be like normal teenagers and live a normal life. You don't have to worry about money, let me handle all of that and besides I've made enough from all my commercial deals. Besides its National Son Day and what kind of mother would I be if I didn't treat my son on this day." Izuku couldn't argue with that logic."But,"

"But nothing, ZuZu. I am spoiling you yes, but it's not bad. If I was really spoiling you would be acting like a spoiled rich kid and think that he won't get discipline. Trust me that's not you and I won't have a child like that. Understand?" Izuku smiled and nodded his head, he then called the associate over and requested the shoe that he wanted.

Izuku knew that they would fit, he didn't need to try them on. When he got them, he and his mother paid for them at the register. When Izuku grabbed his receipt he saw the girl winked at him, he raised an eyebrow at that. He soon understood why when he checked his receipt and saw that the girl wrote her number on the back of it. Izuku thought about throwing it in the trash, but he hesitated.

' _Maybe I should give it a shot.'_ The teen thought when looking at the girl's number. Nemuri had a small smile on her face as she saw her son staring at number, looks like her boy will be having a date soon. ' _I'm glad that ZuZu is moving along with his life.'_ Nemuri saw a photo booth and got idea."ZuZu, take the bags to the car and yes, I'm allowing you to use your quirks in public." The teen nodded and grabbed all the bags, soon he disappeared from Nemuri vision and then reappeared empty handed."Now, follow me." Nemuri grabbed her son's hand took him to the photo booth."Where are we going?""To have some fun and make some memories on our first National Son Day." Both mother and son entered the photo booth. Izuku looked a little bit uncomfortable while Nemuri had a big smile on his face.

"Get ready to smile and say cheese!" Both Nemuri and Izuku smiled as the flash came on and the picture was taken, but they were not done.Mother and son spent hours in the photo booth taking many pictures, some of them were them just hugging and smiling. There were others with them posing as cops with guns back to back, one making funny faces, another scary faces, and one sticking tongues out. They both had a wonderful time as more and more pictures were coming out of the machine.When they emerged both were laughing at the time they spent and the pictures they had taken. Nemuri grabbed the many pictures and smiled at them, she was definitely going to have them framed."You ready to go home, ZuZu?" Izuku nodded his head as he grabbed her hand and both exited the mall.

"Why not make people think that we're together." Nemuri smirked as she liked the idea and decided to make it even better by putting her arm around Izuku neck and moved his arm to her waist. They now looked like an actual couple and it was working for every man was glaring daggers at Izuku. They were all wondering how the hell he scored a hotty like Nemuri."Now that's better." Nemuri said as they both walked the mall looking alike couple, when they got car they were cracking up from the joke. They got in the car and started to head home as the sun was starting to set and the day was coming to an end. The car ride was back home was short, as they didn't live that far from the mall. After a couple minutes they arrived home and Nemuri pulled into the driveway. She turned off the car and told Izuku to get the bags."ZuZu, can you get the-" Nemuri didn't finish as she saw that Izuku was gone and so were the bags. "I got to learn how he does that." The mother got out of car knowing that her son had taken the bags in the house and she was right when she saw the door opened and bags all along the wall.

Nemuri expected Izuku to go to his room, but she was surprised when she saw that he was in her room and on her bed sleeping. He looked so adorable to Nemuri, the light breathing and movement of his chest made her gush at the cuteness.Nemuri decided to open up the covers and get in bed with her son. She laid down next to Izuku, her face facing his and Izuku was not fully asleep so he knew what was going on. Nemuri marveled at her son, even though she didn't give her birth to him, this handsome boy would always be her son and nothing will change."I love you, ZuZu." Nemuri told him as she kissed his forehead and went to sleep."I love you too, mom." Izuku said back as he also drifted to sleep, both mother and son went to sleep peacefully. **The End*** * *

**Season 3 Trailer: Power**Classical music was being played in ballroom filled with people. These people were all adults and had wine cups in their hands as they mingled and talked. The men that were there were wearing suits and the women there were wearing dresses.There were conversations between Nezu and Midnight, Present Mic and Erasehead, Kurogiri and Vlad King, and even All Might and AFO were having a casual conversation. Endeavor, Rei, Smoker, Naomasa, Snipe, Recovery Girl, and Gran Torino were among others there. And yes, this party had both villains and heroes, and guess what they were not fighting. They were just talking."Can you believe that we're nearly to season three." All Might said to his arch nemesis as he looked that black skull that was covering the face he scarred."Yes, it's hard to believe that this story was born today and after one year it's become so large." AFO said back as he was in his black suit. All Might nodded as more conversations were taking place.

"I can't believe that you got me in this stupid suit." Muscular complained as he played with his tie, the large villain did not want to be here."Calm down, Muscular, this is a party for the birth of our story. Enjoy yourself, have a drink, dance, mingle." The mis villain said as Compress who was also in a dashing suit nodded his head to his comrade words."One year, it's hard to believe it." Midnight said as he reflected on the past year. There have been so many adventures."Yes and now we are entering the most dangerous part. Season 3 will bring about more trouble." Nezu said and AFO heard his words.

"Indeed it will my furry friend. The League will begin to make its move and trust me there will be surprises." AFO challenged and All Might had something to say to that."Whatever you bring we'll be ready to smash you to pieces." Everyone laughed at the joke, but one didn't and that was Present Mic. The loud hero was looking around the room for something or someone."What's wrong with you?" Eraserhead said lazily as he sipped his champagne."Umm... I know that this is supposed to be a one night thing with all of us, but aren't we missing some people?" Eraserhead answered him quickly thinking nothing of the question."The author decided to give the kids some other idea, besides I don't think the readers would want to see them at some classical party with boring music."

"I knew that and that wasn't what I was talking about.""Then what are you talking about?""Where's Wesker?" When Mic said that everyone stopped talking and looked around. Mic was right every hero and villain was there except those of Trinity, and that made them worry."You don't think that he would break this treaty?" Mic said aloud and when he finished the lights cut out. Eraserhead and others started to loosen their ties, they knew what was about to go down.

"He would." The bored hero stated as he grabbed his yellow goggles from his pockets. Everyone else also began to shred some of their clothing to help them fight. Endeavor flamed on, All Might buffed up, Muscular ripped his suit apart as he had a sick smile on his face, Midnight grabbed her whip, and even AFO took off his tie."One night, one night to relax and we can't even get that." Smoker said as he rolled his hand and smoke began to come off him."It sounds like there are a lot of them. It may be an army." Naomasa said as he loaded his gun. Th footsteps were coming closer and Naomasa was right there were many of them."It better be an army!" Muscular exclaimed as he was ready for a fight, he had been done with the party a long time ago.

"Can you still keep up in that form?" AFO asked his arch enemy as he powered up with the remaining quirks he had. All Might who had heard his words looked at him with one of his smiles." **Just try to keep up, old man."** The doors soon burst open as soldiers with guns and electric sticks charged in the room. The heroes and villains charged at the soldiers ready to show them their combine might. The party had ended and the brawl had begun, but it was just getting started."I wonder how the children are doing?" Nezu casually thought as he on the shoulder of Vlad King.* * *

**Hotel in Tokyo**A black SUV pulled up to a very tall hotel and the driver got out of it. The driver was wearing black jacket, black pants, with black dress shoes and he wasn't wearing a shirt. This person was none other the League of Villain member Dabi. The burned villain got out went over to the other side of the car where the door opened a man in a black suit came out.This man was wearing a white dress shirt, with an opened black jacket, black dress shoes, with his powered blue mop hair. This man was none other than the leader of the League, this man was Tomura and he was dressed well tonight. Tomura didn't have his hands on his face or body, he was actually looking like a very fashionable businessman. Tomura looked up at the hotel and he could see a rainbow color of lights coming from the top.

"You ready." Tomura turned to Killmonger as he was wearing the same as the leader. The leader nodded his head and the three villains walked inside of the hotel and headed to the elevators where they saw dark skinned man with a bald head and tattoos all over his head. The man was big, tough, and was wearing shades with a great looking all black suit. The man was not waiting for the elevator though, instead he was there guarding it. **Play 50 cent In Da Club**

The three villains made their way to him and when the guard saw them he stood at his full height that made the three villains looked like mere children. Tomura didn't say anything nor was he scared. All the leader did was reach into his jacket pocket and take out black invitation card. The guard took the card, he nodded his head when he confirmed that it was official and called the elevator.Soon the doors opened and the three walked in, Killmonger hit the top floor button for the penthouse and then the doors closed. As the elevator was going up the three could hear loud music coming from above, they were near their destination.

When they reached the top the elevator made a ding and the doors opened. When they opened they saw hundreds of people dancing with the loud music blasting through out the room. _The camera leaves them and swings to Silver and Blaze who were kissing passionately on a wall. Blaze tongue deep into her lovers mouth as her hands were in his hair. Sliver hands gripping her ass with her legs were wrapped around his waist._ _The camera swings again to the dance floor with many of the students of Class 1A and B all dancing provocatively on floor. Guys were grinding their hips on girls, girls were grinding on girls, everyone was shaking their hips. Shadowcat, Mina, Sato, Kendo, and many others were on the dance floor moving to the beat of the song._

_The camera swings to the Dj's who are none other than Beast Boy and Jiro. It swings this time to the bar where Amy is sitting, her finger under the chin of Minoru. The grape boy with hearts in his eyes as he is under the control of the goddess in front of him. Scandal was working the bar when she saw Tomura, she signaled her hand to the back and he nodded._ _The camera swings to the couch where Tails was typing on his computer with Mei next to him. The camera swings again to see Knuckles arm wrestling with Eijiro. The camera swings again to Sonic as he was dapping all the guest and giving them bags of weed. The camera swings again to Gambit gambling with people and stealing their money._

_The camera swings back to Tomura as he walked up the stairs to the upper level where more people were dancing. Dabi had joined the action downstairs where he met up with Shoto who leaning on the wall. Only Killmonger was following the leader now._ _T_ _hey both reached upstairs where the camera swings to Spinner and more students smoking weed on table. The camera swings to Knockout where she held Katsuki in a headlock, the explosive boy yelling at her. The camera swings to Ojiro, Shinso, and Fumikage who were talking even with the loud music playing. The camera then swings back to Killmonger and Tomura who go out back where the pool resided._

_The camera leaves them and swings to Momo and Tsu in bikini's, both were in the large pool with many others. The camera swings to Denki doing a cannonball into the pool. The camera swings to Toga who also in the pool and she was hitting a volleyball in the air. The camera swings to a lounge chair where Rouge was wearing a purple bikini and watching all the action._ _The camera swings to railing and there you see a man in black suit with no shirt, and this man had red hair. This man had gold rings on his wrist, a gold chain around his neck, on his feet were red sneakers, and had black shades on his eyes as he looked out into the illuminated city filled with bright neon lights. This man was none other than Izuku Kayama._

Tomura walks to Izuku as he tells Killmonger with his hand to stay behind. The pale villain nears the railing and Izuku turns to look at him. They both stare at each other and say nothing as the party goes on behind them. Tomura sticks his fist out Izuku and looked at it, he then sticks his own fist out and both of them dap. The message was clear to them and everyone else. Tonight, there would be no fighting, no battles. The only thing that matter is the party.Izuku looks behind Tomura and gives him a smirk. Tomura was confused and turned around and widen his eyes when he saw two raven haired beauties in red bikinis. Both girls grabbed his arms and Tomura smirked as he left them lead him away for some fun. Before leaving Tomura looked behind Izuku and smirked as well.

Izuku was confused by this and turned around, and when he did he widened his eyes at who he saw. Behind the hero was Ochako in a black dress. The dress was a lightweight georgette that sweeps across her like a princess, and it had strappy apron neckline, plus a lacing open back with full skater skirt. The skirt was mid-high to knee length and top it all off she had black high heels on her feet.

Ochako looked dropped dead gorgeous to Izuku and the teen walked closer to her. Ochako grabbed his black shades and took them off revealing his shinning red eyes. They gazed into each other's eyes and then they moved their heads closer. With shinning city behind them their lips were coming closer as they were about to kiss.But before that could happen a loud bang occurred and the music stopped. Izuku and everyone else looked to the elevators to see a man with a bullseye cap on his head. Then many men with guns came out the elevators and began to open fire at everyone in penthouse. The party had ended and the brawl had begun.

**Play Power by Kanye West**Izuku flashed to the halls and pulled out a gun from his waist, he began to open fire at everyone that was coming in. Blaze, Shoto, and Dabi unleashed their flames as soldiers saw blue, red, and orange flames come at them. As the flames were coming they were overpowered when black/purplish flames came in contact with them. The three flame users glared at the woman that created the flames as they saw the diamond on her forehead and smile on her face.Amy grabbed her hammer and began swinging at anything that moved. Mystique shifted into her natural form and fired her twin guns at soldiers as Bumble Bee was behind her firing her stingers.

Tomura jumped down from the upper levels and landed on a soldier turning him to dust. Killmonger was firing his spikes at the bar while Scandal took down soldier and grabbed his gun. Soon she began to open fire over near the couch to cover Tails and Mei.Katsuki fired his explosion knocking a few soldiers through a wall. Knockout fought some on her own, Spinner tossed his knives at the soldiers that were coming upstairs as Ojiro and Fumikage covered the students that couldn't defend themselves.Sonic was running all over the penthouse blue lighting circulating through his body as he knocked into soldiers. Beast Boy transformed into a tiger and jumped from the Dj set, he charged at Sabertooth as he was on the dance floor. _Action was happening everywhere as the camera swings to the pool._

Gambit was swinging his staff at soldiers, Tsu jumped over a few of them, Toga stabbed them with her knives, and Denki fired his electricity. Espio jumped off the roof and did DDT on a soldier, slamming into glass table. He then grabbed his sword and began his assault. Omega was taking on four soldiers at the same time, they were dog piling him. Rouge came over and pulled one off of him, she then punched in the face while Knuckles grabbed two of them and brought their heads together.Rouge saw another near Ochako and she was about to go over there to help, but she heard a gunshot. The soldier fell dead and she looked to see Shadow. Shadow flashed to Ochako and checked on her. Ochako nodded her head at him and went to help others.Omega still with one soldier on his back grabbed him and threw him off the roof. The soldier screamed as he fell, but his fall was broken when he hit the flap of a white hover jet. The soldier tried to hang on, but he couldn't and fell to his death. With his body gone a name on flap was revealed. The name on the jet was... **GUN**.

Dozens of GUN jets soon surrounded the roof of the penthouse and they all had their weapons loaded on the targets. There on the large roof helipad was all the members of the family as they were all surrounded with no escape. Shadow looked to his left and right to see his brothers and sisters, they all nodded.Shadow then looked at the jets and reached for his rings, as he did this so did the other warriors. The jets soon fired bullets, missiles, and their weapons at the family as they took off their limiter rings. _The screen goes black and words appear._ **Season 3 is coming soon.**

_An image returns as the camera on a rooftop building._A man was watching all the action from the penthouse from afar. This man was watched with a smile as he saw explosions coming from the hotel and he saw golden pillars of light appear into the sky. This was the leader and the great enemy of the Family.This man was none other than Wesker. Wesker saw all the action as everything was going according to his plans. The man was about to leave the roof before he felt cold. He knew that it wasn't from the weather for he saw the ice appear on the ground. Wesker narrowed his eyes behind his shades and blew some air to see frost coming from his breath confirming his thoughts.

Wesker turned his head around to see three individuals behind him and recognized them, he then looked back at the hotel where more explosions occurred."I was wondering when they would send you dogs." Wesker says to the three, but they didn't say anything back to him. Wesker unfolded his hands as he turned around and face them. The three men that were standing in front of Wesker were not friendly and they all were wearing suits in different colors.The one on the far left was wearing a white suit, with a blue button shirt, a white vest over it, and white pants, a white jacket. The one the far right was wearing a all yellow suit with sunglasses covering his eyes. Finally the one the last in the middle was wearing a all red suit with matching jacket and shoes.

The three men glared at Wesker as the chairman smiled. Wesker cracked his hands and his neck as his shades began to glow red."So shall we begin." After that was said Wesker fired a red laser beam at the three as they dashed towards him. _The screen then goes black with the show title appearing._ **Trailer ends**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 74 6
In between the infinite dimensions of the dekuverse, is found a 16 year old boy filled with so much power to do anything he desires, however due to...
130K 2K 33
In this Multiverse Izuku Yagi or we all know him as Deku was Born into the Yagi family with a terrible fate though that will change after a horrific...
70.8K 943 31
you are the son of the pro hero midnight and you don't know who your father is and you didn't really care to know. when you developed your quirk you...
57.8K 1.4K 12
When Katsuki and Izuku were 5 they found out both of them were quirkless. A few months later they're parents were killed in front of them when they...