14 | Taekook |

By pikachuyoongi

"I'll still love you, dead or alive." Taehyung's 14 letters to Jungkook. ©pikachuyoongi 2021 More

6 2 1
By pikachuyoongi

-
You weren't in your sit today. I got worried and texted you until you responded.

"hey sorry i'm sick today 🤧"

Why? How? I didn't know an angel could get sick. I told you I'll visit you once my lecture was over, but you said I didn't need to because your dumb boyfriend was going to take care of you.

What the heck!

Am I not good enough for you? Why wouldn't you want my comfort? My comfort is a hundred times better than your boyfriends.

For one, I know what food can make you feel better, I can cook it the way you want it and better. Jimin can't.

Two, I will stay by your side the entire time, always at your services. Jimin's too weak, he wouldn't last a night.

Three, I give the best cuddles, I'm not afraid of germs. Jimin is scared of dust.

I went to the store and got your favorite ice cream and joyfully walked over to your dorm. Your door was open, that's not safe.

If I was your boyfriend, I would not let that slide. In fact, I would protect you until my last dying breath Jungkook.

When I went in, I met Jimin. He had a trash can with I can assumed was filled with your puke.

I told him you let me visit to give him ice cream. He smiled and offered to take it in to you. Was he trying to separate and sabotage us? I wouldn't trust him Jungkook.

When I went in, you were coughing like crazy. Hell, even your coughs were adorable. I called out your name and you responded in a strain voice. Please don't ever get sick, your precious voice. I need it.

I feed you the ice cream even though you claimed to be able to feed yourself.....you're funny.

I wanted to kiss you.

I wanted to cuddle you.

I wanted to be sick with you.

You're worth every illness.

Dead or alive, I'll go to the grave with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.7M 63K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
752K 20.4K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...