Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

NIJUU ROKU

3.2K 171 64
By elvestoneanzelote1

"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺/𝘯-𝘬𝘶𝘯~ 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦~"

----𝘖𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oof" muttered Atsushi. 'I recall the enemies beating us.. Is this the medical.. Room?' Thought Atsushi who try to wake up only to see himself tied up.

He hear the footstep to see Yosano holding a chain saw.

"Now then.. Its time for treatment" said Yosano with an evil smile alarming Atsushi.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---Whereas--

" so.. Why was I called out for?" You asked while eating pudding with Elise who share her sweets to you.

"Well.. Say Elise-chan it's not healthy to eat too much"

"Why sweetness is justice and beside Al-niisan also like sweets"

"Y-yes but.. He is older man who can tolerate sweets.. But you will get an toothache"

"That frilly dress you brought for me Rintarou, I will wear it for you" smile Elise as you finish the sweet about to leave quietly.

"Have some more and Y/n-kun~ I didn't say you can leave"

"....I have other stuffs to do"

"Mo~ Al-niisan! you can have more sweets!/ stay here won't you?" Said both Elise and Mori making you sweatdrop about to deny until the door click as the trio took notice of Chuuya holding a paper with a slight frown.

"Boss and y/n-sensei (he started to call your first name one time by mistake yet you were unbother and told him he can call your first name, leading him to use it) according to the survivors after the guild attack.. Detective members of the agency arrived just slightly ahead of us and took their fallen as well as Kouyou.." Glance at you who merely eat the strawberry cake.

"Likely as a hostage I'd imagine"

"Well that's rather unfair"

"What should we do? Even with our skills having one of our five executives as a hostage restrict our options"

"Right then let's kill the head of the agency" Mori side glance at you who seems to still focus on the pastries.

"Assassination will be best option as we could hire an outsider to save us the trouble.. Er?"

"Huh? What?" You said as he a spoon and before he even get a scoupe from your pastries you quickly take away your cake afar from him making pout.

"Just a spoon~ don't be so stingy"

"No and you should focus on him not my cake"

"Mo~" pouted Mori then glance at Chuuya who sweatdropped.

"As... I was saying we could Fully resist the guild if the agency is out of the picture"

"I will arrange one for you" said Chuuya who took his hat and put it in his chest and bowed.

As Chuuya left, you stood up from your seat as Mori raised an eyebrow.

"Where are you planing to leave?" He asked as he twirl his spoon as you just glance at him.

"Research"

"Oh? Can-" he paused as you have already left making him pout and complain to Elise who replied you rather prefer anyone Company rather then his.

"Mo~ Elise-chan If your done are you ready to wear the new dress?"

"Eh? Can't I dress after later?"

"Nope! I want to see how it fits on you".

" mo~"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back at the agency, Kouyou wakes up. Dazai and Atsushi are at her side. Dazai remarks that is has been a long time while.

Kouyou states that the restrains are not enough to hold her to which Dazai replies the reason he is watching her.

Kouyiu repies to Dazai and agrees that it's been a while and smirks, to which she referred Dazai as "traitor". Kouyou then asks Atsushi how Kyōka is doing.

Atsushi replies that she is missing thanks to Kouyou making hwr laughs and Atsushi activates his ability to attack her yet, Dazai stops him and says he'll deal with her. Atsushi then leaves. 

" right.. Not to be blunt but war's about to break out and you as our p.o.w.  have a big job to do.. Think you can tell me about what the mafia up to? What's their plan for the future and how is sensei? Is he still skipping meal?" Asked Dazai Curiously.

"Ha! Have you forgotten the rules of the mafia, boy? Blabbing would be a death sentence"

As Dazai sighed for second then smile.

"You had a dedicated team of torturers don't you Ane-san? But even then there were few iron willed victims that they couldn't get to talk to.. Remember how I help out at the time like that?" Bluntly Dazai said while walk to the door and lock it.

"Well.. Was there even a single..prisoner who didn't speak up when I asked the questions?"

As the door lock shut was heard, Kouyou eyes widen as Dazai approach her with an evil smile.

"Now, let's have an adult time"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Step by step was heard as the footsteps was heard.

"How's it going?" Asked the silver hair male on his phone.

"As you requested.. I had our office staff evacuate the prefecture what is your next order?" Said Kunikida on the phone.

"I want our investigators out of the office gather them at Bankoudon hall" said Fukuzawa alarming Kunikida who confirm it and told Kunikida about how few people knows about the hall.

As the talk was cut short as Fukuzaqa glance at the people shadow.

"Seems like... I have company" said Fukuzawa who cut off the phone before Kunikida asked.

As Fukuzawa singlehandedly handle the three assassins.

"Go back and tell your master.. that i appreciate his prejudice" as his eyes narrowed.

"Even next time, I alone should be his target if he lays a finger on any of my people then I will take any means necessary to come over and twist the head of your neck" said Fukuzawa who walk by the three bodies, he walk further away maybe two blocks and stopped at a corner and glance at the h/c hair male who was smoking.

"Oh? /?" Both of them stare at each other as you outstretched your hand holding out the cigar box.

"Want one?"

"I have no interest in smoking"

"Oh?" You kept down the box and into your pocket as you smoke out with the other hand.

"Its not good for your health"

"I know"

"..."

"..."

As silence felt around for a moment as he lean on the walk across to yours as you raise an eyebrow.

"Seeing you unharmed.. Did the assassination occure?"

"Indeed, You were aware huh?"

"Yeah" you smile a bit as you stomp down the half burn cigar on the ground and then glance at him.

"But I.. assume you took care of them despite been years as you last touch your sword"

"Ah, You sound as if.. you know me since kids"

"Not really, but your katana tells a tale"

"And that... is?"

You just chuckle and started walking away.

"The tale will be said the next time we meet, Yukichi" you said as you left leaving him on the alley as he sighed.

He picked up the paper that was dropped by you and unfold it.

As he smile abit and kept it inside his pocket.

'Seems.. Like you finally trust me huh?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night to you all hope you have a great day ahead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.

*𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴.

*𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢, 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. (𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺).

*𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘻𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩.

*𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

*𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.3K 22
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
184K 4.7K 23
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š.. ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ.. ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ.. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š... ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š!" Contains: - blood, gore ...
44.5K 1.4K 57
Dazai Osamu Fan Fiction _________________ I do not own the Bungo Stray Dogs characters. I only own the characters that I made and the plot, of course...
48.1K 1.5K 36
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ ...