Metallic Need

De Cutegirlmayra

Metal Sonic breaks out with a vengeance, set on a new theory that Sonic's friends give him strength, he creat... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Season 2 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter (Unedited)
Chapter 4
Season 2, Chapter 6 UNEDITED
Season 2, Chapter 7 UNEDITED
Season 2, Chapter 8 UNEDITED
S2, Chapter 9 FINAL UNEDITED

Season 2 Chapter 5 UNEDITED

44 2 3
De Cutegirlmayra

Metallic Need / / / /

/

Season 2: Chapter 5 UNEDITED

By: Cutegirlmayra (The dashes look like a claw mark XD Been a long time coming, had a major burnout with editing and things, so I'm going back to just writing. Sorry I had to break my promise to you all. Cuties, don't you fret! I'm gonna write for a good long while and go back to editing for quality later. For now, let's focus on finishing stories and writing more. I love you all dearly, but I gotta do what's best for me, too! Enjoy the continuations ;)b )

Before Neo Metal Amy could repair and place significant downgrades into Neo Metal Sonic, she was tasked with patchwork, and rightfully told to leave Neo Metal Sonic non-operational.

During this time, Eggman had wagged a ridiculously difficult war on all the planet, and Amy Rose and her friends were mostly called to fight and set up troops and legions of volunteer fighters to counteract this strange phenomenon of Eggman having drones upon drones of robotic enemies decimating the world.

Ruin after ruin... month after month... Amy Rose worked tirelessly beside her friends... leaving Neo Metal Amy... to miss observing her.

Her presence meant everything to her... she was beginning... to grow lonely again. She was tasked with repairs and using Wisps to create more weaponry for the recruits Tails kept inventing and hiring... It was very much just simple building and repairs...

Neo Metal Amy was growing tired of being ignored...

Amy slept silently and cozy in her warm bed, having a hard day of fighting and ending on communications duty, she was to patrol that evening to switch out Knuckles from his shift fighting the horde of usually large robots.

How was Eggman able to create so many in such a short amount of time? He had just had his intergalactic space theme park destroyed by Sonic... how could anyone bounce back so quickly? Was that just a distraction from what he was really planning on the surface of their world?

It had been a short while, but Eggman was already beginning to conquer more and more land... and a strange new enemy had presented himself.

He called himself... Infinite...

Amy's eyes twitched a little in her sleep, turning over in her restlessness before feeling something hard and angular coldly spike her dainty black nose a second.

She stirred, blinking her eyes open as two clanking eyelids flashed their green lights to her and blinded her half-awake.

"Uhh-AWWH!" Amy rolled away and got up, feeling lightheaded from the sudden shock and kneeling on her bed. She looked over to see that under her sheets, quite nicely folded, was Neo Metal Amy laying back with her hands intertwined, extremely polite in her staring and calm state.

"Good sleep cycle, Amy Rose?" Neo Metal Amy tilted her head and rapidly blinked her metal eyelids to Amy. "I trust it was recharging." She leaned up, "Of course, I couldn't tell... So I decided to try and mimic–if not the functionality–the actions one does while within their deeply entranced state."

She... thought sleeping was a trance?

"N-No, N.M.A," Amy wearily rubbed her eyes, "That's not... W-Why are you in my room?" She rubbed her face, with both hands, trying to wake up more. "I'm not mad or anything, I'm happy to see you, it's just-" She dragged the hands down her face, "It's just that I wasn't expecting you... here... right now."

"You sound 'groggy', Amy Rose. Did your sleep cycle not perform adequately for your regeneration?" Worried, her eyes bent to show this concern, her green eyes glowing somewhat dimmer in distress. "Perhaps you should continue your cycle, I did not mean to disturb it." She shook her head, worried she had done something wrong for the organic-ness of Amy Rose to recharge properly. "Forgive me..." She constantly felt like all her efforts to be close to Amy Rose only caused further disorder for the young, pink hedgehog's life...

"No, no... you're fine~" Amy sighed out in a more cheerier tone, knowing that Neo Metal Amy didn't always pick up on things... "You're still learning, after all." She giggled, as though surrendering the complaint in her mind and patting her metallic head instead. "But,... does that mean... you didn't recharge last night, N.M.A?" She asked, kindly, as Neo Metal Amy's eyes grew in green, as though gleeful.

"Amy Rose!" She took her hands, surprising Amy, holding them endearingly, "This is why I adore you, Amy Rose!" she moved closer to her face, "You are endlessly thinking of other beings other than your own organic self's needs! It is truly the inspiration of my entire recreation! I will always follow your example and do my part to better and 'bestly' help others as you do!" She then simulated a giggle, putting her clasped hands under her metallic chin, "He. He. I have created a 'new word' as silly as Organics do!" she cheered, as though that was an accomplishment of how 'organically' she had molded herself.

Smiling in both gladness and awkwardness, Amy just nodded, "Yay, I'm happy for you, N.M.A." She yawned then... before her eyes shrunk as she was then creeped out by what Neo Metal Amy had said before, "Wait..! Did you just... saayyyyy you were watching me sleep last night!?" She couldn't move her hands from Neo Metal Amy's grip, but the shock that took place on her face was priceless.

"Affirmative!" Neo Metal Amy beamed a happy closed-eye tone that read her pride in this. "I then assumed the 'relaxed' position beside you and mimicked the Organic way of simulating a 'sleep-cycle' by raising and lowering my upper-chest... as thus-" She demonstrated her metallic chest popping open, then clicking back into place, then popping out again as though trying to show 'deep breathing' during one's sleep. "I also recreated the closing of eyelids, and finally, the sound of great loudness."

"... The... the sound of great-, what..?" Amy's true fears were realized when suddenly a loud, almost like a horn on a boat's sound blasted and shook the room as Amy couldn't even cover her ears from Neo Metal Amy still having a tight hold on her hands.

Like airhorns with a deep voice, Amy just rattled her body at the frequency and blaring sound before Neo Metal Amy finally stopped and looked so proud of herself, "How did I do?" She awaited the praise she so desperately wanted before Amy's ruffled-up quills slowly lowered down and she smiled sweetly.

"I... Do not... Snore." Amy very mildly stated with the kindest of expressions possible. "Ehem, I think I'll have some breakfast now." She looked at her hands, showing she wanted to be freed, and looked up to Neo Metal Amy to see if she could understand what she was gesturing to with her eyes.

"Thank you! S-Snnoorre? Snore is now registered in my vocabulary!" She nodded, confident in her atrocious reenactment. "Snnoreee..." she repeated.

"... Of which I don't." Amy repeated, then looked at her hands again, "N.M.A... want to get breakfast with me?" she looked back up as Neo Metal Amy blinked a second, computing, and then put her hands up to her face.

"I would simply love to observe you consume substance to keep your functionality at top performance, Miss Amy Rose!" The action allowed Amy to receive her hands back, sighing, before looking to see her gloves were punctured.

"Good... Huh? Oh no..." She pulled at the holes, having it rip even more. "Gahh... that's okay. I needed new gloves for work, anyway." She tried to smile through it, but Neo Metal Amy looked sheepish suddenly.

She looked at her hands, realizing her 'claws' had dug in a bit too much without her realizing... "I... did not draw blood... did I?" She looked horribly apologetic towards Amy Rose, "To hurt you... would be my greatest error." Her eyes bent so far back in anguish at what could have been, that Amy Rose immediately felt a spike of empathy, and took her dangerous hands again.

"Not at all, N.M.A!" She now stood more assuredly on her knees upon the bed, facing her directly, "You would never hurt anyone, I know that for sure!" She declared, and nodded her head with passionate fire in her narrowed eyes towards her, "You're kind, always trying your best, and helping anyone with their machines that are in need!" She then pumped up an arm. "You are a hero, N.M.A!"

Her cheery encouragements made Neo Metal Amy relax her shoulders, the spiked plates on them sliding a bit to show she wasn't so tense anymore. A few pistons went off to release air as the rest of her stopped tensing up and she looked at Amy holding her sharp fingers in her hands. Blades... miniature daggers... though she didn't realize they had become sharpened from all the machine work she had done for the 'Resistance' as the Organics called themselves.

"... I should not hold your hands... without dulling my hands, first." She concluded, moving that to memory... "My apologies... I thought I had calculated what pressure to use to not 'crush your hands', but I seemed to have mistakenly not checked your durability for the razor ends of my fingertips... A mistake I shall not replicate again." She lowered her head, humbly admitting her flaw.

Amy Rose shook her head, "Em-mmm, N.M.A, it wasn't your fault." She comforted her and moved closer, putting her hands up and still holding them close. "You are the sweetest robot in the world! And even though you and Neo Metal Sonic destroyed my lawn, garage, car, backyard, front porch, and so on..." She took a long breath, as though reminding herself it was 'all in the past~', "Nothing... will ever make me not love you... okay?"

Neo Metal Amy's eyes simulated sparkling... They widened, taking in a full capture of Amy's face... then screenshotting it with a flash as Amy had to blink her eyes multiple times and rub their twitching selves before Neo Metal Amy moved herself off the bed and got down on one knee, still holding one of Amy's hands.

"Amy Rose The Hedgehog." She fully stated her 'title' and continued, "You have often displayed the 'ultimate statement of love' as saying, 'Marry me, Sonic The Hedgehog'. I would also like to display the greatest show of my loyalty and affections to you."

Amy's eyes widened, looking deeply troubled by what Neo Metal Amy was stating... "That's not-" she was about to explain before Neo Metal Amy placed her other hand on her chest-plate and bowed her head.

"Amy Rose... Make me the happiest robot non-alive... To be able to stand by your side and be in your presence... by allowing me to marriage you." She looked up, her eyes radiant with green.

"... Oh, boy." Amy face-palmed, trying to hold in laughter. "N.M.A... to 'marry' someone means more than just having 'great' affection for them... It means to-" Before she could finish, Neo Metal Amy began to display crying.

"You do not wish to be in my presence forever?" Her shoulders bounced, and her voicebox sounded as though sniffling.

"Ahh! No, no, no!" Amy shook out her free hand towards her, "I mean in friendship! In friendship I'll be with you!"

Neo Metal Amy perked up, "Excellent!" She cried out, holding up a fist, "Our marriage of friendship shall begin at once! Starting with a signature 'Amy Rose Hug'. Commencing now!" Neo Metal Amy leaped and hugged Amy, which made her sigh from the adorable gesture, but also worry that it was too early in the morning to be explaining things to Neo Metal Amy like this...

Her iron tail ticked itself left and right slowly, and Amy had to cover her mouth at how adorable it was that her metallic counterpart even got the detail of her 'tag wag' when going to hug Sonic.

"... You forgot the raised leg." She whispered cheekily to her as Neo Metal Amy looked behind at her legs, having her head on her shoulder before repositioning and holding her leg up in the typical 'girlie' fashion. Amy nodded, "Never forget the leg..!" She winked with a smirk, holding up a signature 'Sonic finger' before laughing as Neo Metal Amy just stared at her, not getting the significance, but mimicking laughter too.

Walking out after getting ready, Amy had Neo Metal Amy wait outside... since she kept insisting she could help her change and Amy felt she needed a moment alone...

Obediently patient, Neo Metal Amy looked at her bulging, spiked metal boots and rocked on them a bit, before Amy stepped out and she followed her to breakfast.

Amy looped an arm around her own, "There! Now you don't have to worry about your claws being too sharp, N.M.A!" she giggled to her, as Neo Metal Amy looked at their locked arms, and her eyes lit up in a flash again, taking another picture.

"Genius." She concluded, "You are incredibly intelligent, Amy Rose, to have calculated a safe way to engage one another physically without the intimate doom of puncture wounds." She kept looking between Amy and her arm, and Amy just nervously chuckled.

"Well... It is among the many talents of 'Organics' for us to find ways to survive and adapt." She wiggled her head, trying to sound like Neo Metal Amy.

There was a long, awkward pause of silence from the mechanical Amy counterfeit...

"Not according to my research." And that was the last of the topic before Amy sat down to eat something.

Once eating, Amy tried to explain how–"Yes, we're reckless, but no, we're not stupid." To Neo Metal Amy as she kindly listened but seemed to be unphased by Amy's 'pleading' of the latter of her observational data.

During their 'discussion which wasn't getting anywhere other than Neo Metal Amy stating, 'I will admit Organics can endure many things.' Knuckles came barging in, blurting out to everyone in the cafeteria setting, "He's gone!"

Neo Metal Amy remembers that as the day that everything changed... The Organics grew silent as the grave...

That apparently, the legendary hero of all Organics... even Neo Metal Amy's escape... had been taken and perished...

Amy wouldn't sling her arm around Neo Metal Amy's anymore... she was distant, always saying, "Maybe later... I have a lot of work to do, N.M.A." But would hear her sobbing late into the night outside her door.

Then, recruits and other soldiers began to go missing, and more wispons needed to be created and repaired before Neo Metal Amy realized her hands were getting full.

Approaching Knuckles at his table, the Echidna turned around, looking sullen and hardened since the news about Sonic's disappearance, and Infinite–along with Eggman–announcing he was as good as dead.

"What do you want?" He narrowed his eyes, arms folded. "I'm in no mood to be imposed upon today..." He was looking at the soldiers struggling in fear against Infinite... another battalion was getting swept up by the giant arms of Eggman's robots... He really didn't look like he wanted to be disturbed.

For some reason, this whole atmosphere made Neo Metal Amy tense up, as though remembering her time spent under the rule of Neo Metal Sonic, approaching his chair with the uncertainty of if she'd be left alone, abused, or scrapped to the oblivion of darkness again...

She lowered her head, taking in those painful recountings of such memorial thoughts as her past, innocent lives... "I... I need help." She humbly requested, "I have not been able to repair Neo Metal Sonic for service in the tasks of servicing Amy Rose's simple house duties, I... figured I could reprogram and model him to be more of an assistant to me... for the war's efforts." She tried to not 'make fists' with her hands, but the PTSD of her memories was making her twitch slightly under Knuckles's scrutiny.

He squinted his eyes, as though distrusting, Eggman's forces making him pretty stotic, but showing his compassionate side, he sighed. "Sorry, N.M.A. I hope my demeanor's not frightening you..." He doubled down and loosened his intense glare. "You're not Eggman's robot, and you're certainly a loyal and trusted friend among us... I'm just... tense." He explained, and Neo Metal Amy looked up with eyes that shifted over his expression, glad to see he had lightened up somewhat.

She was relieved that he understood she was on their side, and also simulated a gesture of relief and exhaling mutely, trying to demonstrate that she was glad he clarified his behavior for her. "I appreciate you understanding my intentions, and also... for your kindness of relieving me of having to compute how you were feeling." She put her hand on her head, looking down, "The workload for everyone is getting immense... I even have limited my recharging sessions to make sure the power is mostly drawn to necessary compartments... I am doing my part to help the Resistance... I only ask that I receive permission to revive a remade adaptation of Neo Metal Sonic... It will look of him... maybe even act in personality like him..."

Knuckles gave a softer squint this time, but still showed suspicion of not trusting 'Him' to follow orders...

"But I intend to reprogram him to be truly harmless to Organics." She narrowed her own eyes, "I can't say I'm as confident as Miles 'Tails' Prower, but I will do my part to give more hands to the Resistance's efforts... even if that means metallic ones, at our best." She gestured a hand out to show her conviction in this manner. "Master Knuckles..." She didn't know any other 'higher title' than that, as Knuckles just raised an eyebrow with a soft smirk, thinking that a silly thing to hear. "Will you give me the order to rebuild Neo Metal Sonic for the purpose of assisting the Resistance in its maintenance needs and efforts?"

Knuckles took a long inhale in, smiling as he did so, and let out the breath in a nod through his nose, shaking the breath out as he did so. "You go do that, N.M.A. I'm counting on you. And-" He held up his mitten hand, then waved it lightly, "I'm your comrade in arms, remember that." He winked to her charmingly and she motioned her eyes to show 'glee' before walking off and putting her hands together, up by her chest, scrunching a little as though so happy she emoted well enough for Knuckles not to be mad or suspicious of her.

She wanted more than anything to cheer up Amy Rose... she had lost her Sonic The Hedgehog... how would Neo Metal Sonic respond to hearing that Sonic was destroyed? His purpose for being..?

Would he follow directive without reproach or dismayed grunts of disapproval anymore? He had hated being a butler... maybe he would prove more useful as an 'inventing builder' than an evil tyrant, anyway.

Coming down to her own workroom, the area was brown but tattered with wires and electrical, freely open circuits that made it incredibly dangerous for Organic engineers or laborers to work down here. She walked over loose chords that sparked hazardously along the ground and made her way beyond a tarp to a room where a table was set with a box on top of it.

Opening the box, she looked up and simulated a sigh, "... Here we go." She prepped herself as she knew what she was doing... rebuilding a bully.

Back with Eggman's Forces, Metal Sonic–still carrying that lingering data of Rosybot in his mind–obediently was forced to attack and prey on the last of the cowering army that Sonic left behind in his legacy. Although Metal Sonic knew Sonic wasn't dead, he wasn't going to admit it to any of them, remaining silently robotic as he slashed through their weaponry and watched as Wisps flew away in fright.

This was all too easy...

He looked behind him at the robotic army marching past him, destroying towns and cities, all while using the Phantom Ruby to never lose an ample supply of marching units.

Without Sonic defending and leading the charge, the hopeless mass of his kind was either fleeing in fear or being torn from their efforts in vain. He hadn't the patience nor interest to watch them 'squirm' as Infinite delighted in...

He would watch that man and roll his eyes, thinking him so dramatic.

Instead,... Metal Sonic spent his time, as he carved into the feeble Resistance of his master's takeover, his revenge and schemed through his mourning of Rosybot...

It came as no surprise that while Sonic was out of commission, the universe decided that a 'Second Sonic' might be useful, and Eggman had ordered him to handle it.

Finding a loophole, he went to the Phantom Ruby... Infinite... and had him create a large illusionary version of himself, which would fight in his place.

Satisfied... he focused his objectives–now that he was freed of Eggman's demands–on finding the only robot that ever resisted her programming...

Successfully.

The phantom him would work in his stead... as Metal Sonic snuck away, retreating from his duties...

Having something he wanted to protect... it felt like it gave him meaning, purpose even... a power he hadn't known of before...

But it wasn't enough to succeed.

He looked at his metallic hand, remembering Rosybot's own skinny skeleton clinging to him, and her flimsy, gunpowder mitten wrapping around his metallic frame.

Even if he wasn't an Organic... could he... have a will of his own?

He never felt like he had a reason to defy Eggman... was this it?

His past model... Neo Metal Sonic... What helped him to fight back against Eggman's dictatorship over his programming?

And this... This Neo Metal Amy,... What special 'errors' did she possess that even made Eggman intrigued enough to try and find them within himself through experimentation with Rosybot?

Could... Could Eggman be searching for those answers, too? How a robot...

Could create for itself... a heart?

'Foolish,' He thought as he flew through the sky, searching... He tried to pierce his sight through the ground and locate the hidden bunker of the Resistance Forces. After all, even Eggman didn't know where they scurried off to...

Where was their home base? And would there lie... the answers of which he sought?

He wasn't even sure if the Neos were still operational, only having heard from Cubot and Orbot upon passing that they were discussing how 'Omochao' could still be with Sonic's team...

'This mission is highly unnecessary,' he told himself, still searching as though desperate to speedily find them, completely contradicting with his own, inner, most personal thoughts. He blasted himself forward, tucking his arms in tight to make him aerodynamic. 'A robot cannot be 'saved' in any way.' He told himself, 'Then... why am I looking... to recreate her?'

The faint flicker of such basic data lit up in his mind, '... Rosybot?' he called.

'... 'Sonic'?' she asked.

And he lowered his eyes as his engine revved along... she was still there... she could still be saved.

'A different kind.' He amused to himself, 'Objective?' he asked her, looking up into the clouds.

'... 'Sonic'.' she gave a basic reply.

He found himself... almost pleased with that answer, finding it lovely. 'You keep searching... endlessly... but you'll only find me at the end of your existence.' he remembered how she had calculated–somewhat falsely–that he was 'Sonic'. If a robot could feel joy, it would be in the form of validation for Metal Sonic. 'I am Sonic.' he finally stated, wanting to see how her remnant of data would respond to that.

After little signal flares, trying to trigger an explosion, he couldn't help but close his eyes and sway his head back and forth, as though his version of a silent 'chuckle'.

He then programmed into that small, basic data pool of hers.

['Objective' =

If 'Sonic' and/or 'Metal Sonic',

Then, 'Obey'.

If 'Not Sonic' and/or 'Not Metal Sonic',

Then, 'Hold Still'.]

After creating super basic edits to her limited programming, he asked again, 'Objective?' He just liked talking to her at this point, tilting his head to see if the programming worked accordingly.

'... 'Metal Sonic'.' He liked that answer very much.

'Then..?' he asked, as though challenging the new programming.

'... Obey.' She stated, and he flew in little highs and lows in the sky, enjoying himself, spreading out his arms to do so.

'Correct.' He really didn't feel alone... and moved his hands to the wind, not sensing it, but using her own programming to show her the 'movements' of his hand through the wind. 'Wind' he taught her.

'... Wind.' She replied.

But then...

'... Metal Sonic?' she asked, and he affirmed that his hand was him.

'Affirmative, Rosybot.' he looked behind him, then at his hand, 'This is Metal Sonic.'

'... Obey.' she stated, and if he could calculate cute, he would.

If he could smile, he would...

If he could give her his hand to cling onto again...

He most definitely would...

He thought of Sonic's infamous chuckle and tried to simulate it with an up-and-down motion of his head, but no sound.

He then stopped and looked puzzled, with narrowed eyes, '... Why did I do that?' he asked himself.

'... Does not compute.' Rosybot's link was still active, and he sweetly blinked with a tilt of his head.

'Not you, little bot.' It was probably the kindest way he had ever spoken or communicated to another robot and turned off her signal.

He continued to focus on finding the Resistance's base...

All the while... Eggman, bored of his takeover going so according to plan... watched Metal Sonic's conversation with Rosybot's lingering data as a chat-box on his screen, watching the land fly by through his monitors, and picked up a drink to slurp it.

He kicked up a leg over his other one and smirked.

His glasses were bright with the screen's monitors... just... casually rocking in his chair...

"Ahh~" He set the drink down on his armrest, "Lead me right to her, Metal Sonic..." He grinned from ear to ear... then leaned forward, "And make sure you bring this Amy home to meet me... this time around..." He then gave a maniacal laugh to the computer screen, raising his hands up to the open air as Cubot and Orbot stopped sweeping behind him.

Orbot had a broom, turning to look as Cubot had the dustpan situated for him, and both put their fingers close to their mouthpieces.

"He means..." Orbot began, as Cubot finished for him.

"Metal Amy?" He answered in a hushed tone. "Why is everyone so into that girl!?" He covered his head, still confused as he was as Metal Knuckles.

Orbot, the remnants of Metal Tails, scratched his head, "No idea." he bent his eyelights and shook his head, "It's incalculable how much attention she gathers... but what would... What would the Boss want with her? Now that she's..." He looked around, and held up a hand to whisper to Cubot, "Gone soft?"

"Ohh, you mean an Organic lover!" Cubot laughed, but too loudly where Orbot had to drop the broom, cover his mouth and grab the back of his head, then catch the falling broom's stem by extending his dome bottom out to have it 'tink' against it.

They both looked to Eggman, still rocking in his chair and watching multiple screens, picking up some popcorn and nibbling on that as he switched 'channels' on the screen to watch Infinite outstretch his hand and cubes appear everywhere, the recruits falling and scrambling for their Wispons.

Orbot simulated a sigh and removed his hands from around Cubot, "Eggman still knows our behaviors are 'amusing entertainment' left over by our own flaws." he held up a hand, as Cubot swiped it away.

"Screw you, I'm perfect! Speak for your own metallic self!" Cubot threw a thumb back towards himself, but Orbot just looked at his hand being whacked away, then shook his head in surprise at Cubot's stupid declaration and face-palmed himself.

"You can't honestly still believe Neo Metal Sonic, our former Master, was actually a 'perfect robot' do you?" He reiterated then, "How many times do I have to review the analysis for you? He was created from an imperfect form, and thereby, he himself was an imperfect robot... because life can't be robotified no matter how many times Eggman insists it can." he patted lightly the side of his hand into his gloved other palm, as Cubot tried to follow the motion with a finger up by his mouth, computing as he went along with his spiel. "Although, it appears Eggman is convinced he was the one that created us. Vicariously, he is thinking it was his own genius and not that of Neo Metal Sonic's." He held up a finger, reminding Cubot of his diagnosis of the situation. "Which brings me to my conclusion, Neo Metal Amy–as she is calling herself nowadays–seems to be a compilation of so many errors, so many flaws and faults, that even Eggman believes she has calculated a way for robotic 'life' to not only exists-" He tapped Cubot's head with his extended finger that was hanging up in the air for dramatic effect, "But persist-!" He continued, folding his arms, "reshaping itself into a 'personality' of sorts. Which, Eggman has allowed us to replicate through Neo Metal... Ah..." He stopped as they both slowly turned their heads to see Eggman looking back at them, munching on Popcorn... at first, not a scary scene... but seeing they were ratted out in their conversation, slowly looked back to each other, "Thhhrrouuughhhh Eggman's genius modifications to his own masterpiece of technical accomplishment of A.I advancement! ...Heheh... heh..." Orbot switched up the narrative quickly and rubbed his gloves together, as they both then silently looked over subtly to see Eggman nod to that and turn back to his screens.

"Phew." The two hunched forward with their arms dangling down, feeling clear and out of danger, but Eggman lifted the remote and clicked a button.

"WHAATHDAHHAHAHHAW!" They shouted out as they were electrocuted violently and fried from within, flopping on the ground and steaming with swirls in their eyelights, "OoooOOOOooohhhh..." They simulated a groan in unison.

"At least this master doesn't want to be bothered with having to repair us over and over again..." Cubot spoke through his dizziness.

"You always try to find the sunnyside of every conclusion, Cuuuubooottt... Ohhh." Orbot flopped his head down, sparks coming from his circular dome head.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

58K 1.1K 13
WARNING: There will be a lot of blood mentioned, and some gore (I guess) if you're not ok with these then don't read this fanfic Eggman zapped Sonic...
8.8K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
2.9K 112 12
Sonic is a high school student, that has a horrible Life, his sister's boyfriend abuses him, and uses him for sexual activities, without his sister k...
11.6K 153 10
"How much longger i have to suffer? I don't want to be controlled by Doctor again. Help me. I-it's to dark, it's to scary. Someone please help me! I'...