Begin a Mafia Wife ๐Ÿ”ž

By siyool

story btw heartless mafia and his innocent wife... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 ๐Ÿ”ž

chapter 8 ๐Ÿ”ž

3.1K 53 12
By siyool

Warning ⚠️

If you're under age or sensitive please don't read this chapter cause this chapter is full of 18 puls..........

.........................................................................

He slammed his lips into her as he kissed her really deep and roughly munching her lips one by one like he can't get enough of her...

While sucking her lips his hands goes down lifting up her gown gripping and digging his fingers into her skin thighs as her both legs are wide apart while his body is between it...

While using one hand to cress her body he uses his other hand to grab her hair while Kissing her like there's no tomorrow..

Tzuyu: ummm '

She squealed her feet going crazy under him as she felt something hard and big pressing against her cloth pussy ' he start biting her lips as he's feeling his dick is getting bigger and thicker each time he kiss her  soft lips...

Jungkook: um' fuck..

He grab her ass as that make her open her mouth wide and he took the chance by slipping his tongue inside her mouth and start sucking her tongue and circling his tongue with her's making their saliva mixed together and make a wet sound that make him more and more horny as she's also feeling a different sensation that she never have experienced it before..

Jungkook: fuck ahhh'

He groaned as he start sucking ' biting and kissing her more harder and roughly then before while grinding his hard dick on her cloth pussy making her dig her nails into his back deeply..

He lastly bite her lower lip before trailing his kisses down to her jaw down to her neck line biting and sucking it hardly...

She bite her lower lip while closing her eyes tightly as he keep on sucking her skin deeply leaving a dark purple mark's on her neck and chests making her really go insane under him...

Tzuyu: hugh' ahhh..

She released her first moan as he smirked and felt proud his kisses again goes up as he licked her long neck up to her jaw and again he claimed her lips with full mouth kiss taking her whole lips to his....

While kissing her he slowly remove the gown slipping it from her shoulders ' feeling a cold breeze hitting her skin she opened her eyes releasing that her gown is already gone as her upper Part is expose infront of him...

He broke the kiss as his eyes trailed down to her body feeling embarrass she covered herself using her hands put he stopped her as he grab her both hands pinning them above her head glaring at her deeply while panting..

Jungkook: don't you dare to do that again or else I will freaking ' fuck you till the sunrise understand..

She look at him with her big eyes not knowing what to say...

Jungkook: I fucking need your answer tzuyu..

It's the first time he called her by her name and it really send a million of butterfly into to her stomach while the chills running down to her body hearing his deep voice...

When he didn't receive any response from her he purposely pressed his dick on her while grabbing her thigh ass tightly making her yelp and breath heavily..

Jungkook: your answer Mrs jeon..

Tzuyu: y-yes..

She said shuttering and he smirked before kissing her lips one more time when he broke the kiss he slowly sit up as his eyes trailed down to her body she close her eyes as she turn her head into the other side feeling really embarrassing...

He bite his lips as he saw her perfect posture and her beautiful body line it make him extremely exited to taste her body ' it's not his first time fucking a woman but tzuyu is much different for any woman that he fucking so far he never felt his desirable and pleasure with any girl before even Lisa...

Fuck fuck ' can't wait anymore...

Tzuyu: uaghhh ' ahhh...

She screamed as felt him sucking one of her breasts while massaging the other one with his big hand roughly...

He start suck ' bite and lick one by one feeling good and amaze while her moaning nonstop under him..

Jungkook: f- fuckkkk"ah ' it's so freaking good baby...

He said while keep on sucking and biting her breasts while his hand massaging her body and pinching it roughly..

Jungkook: fuck!

He pulled away as he felt that he can't wait anymore he tore her gown with her underwear making her wide eyes as he throw them away his eyes look down at her pussy and he smirked seeing how wet is she already..

Jungkook: look at you dear wife already wet are you that desperate to be fucked by me huh'

She avoided his eyes as she look at the other side while hold the bedsheets tightly he lick his lips as he look down at himself seeing his hard and big dick standing proudly waiting to get free...

Jungkook: look at me..

She closed her eyes more tight as she's feeling really afraid ' but that won't get into him he's short tempered man and he don't like disobedience..

He clinched his jaw as he grabbed her jaw roughly making her look at him with her teary eyes..

Jungkook: I fucking tell you to not disobey me ' if I said look at me you will fucking get it...

She nodded due to his hard grip on her jaw he smirked then let go of her as he start removing his towel that around his waist he throw it and her eyes widened seeing his big veiny and thick dick standing tall infront of her...

He smirked seeing her facial expression..

Jungkook: don't worry I will make sure you enjoy it...

He bite his lips as he leaned down to her he grab his dick as he start stroking it as he's purposely pressing it against her entrance making her squealing her feet as her head going up with her chest...

Tzuyu: ahhh '

She bite her lips and keep on releasing sounds as he keep on brushing it against her ' he felt his dick will brust out if he didn't shove it inside her so he lift her leg up as he insert his tip in her entrance she yelp in pain as she hold his shoulder while the tears streaming down on her eyes...

Tzuyu: arghhh ' ahh' i-it's h-hurt...

He stopped as he saw how hurt she look ..

Jungkook: shhh' it will gone soon um'

He look at her eyes as she look at him with her teary still falling he cressied her cheeks as she nodded slowly...

Then he bite his lips as he's pushing his length inside her with all of his might cause her pussy is so tight and it make it difficult to slip in fast...

Tzuyu: ughhhh hngh' j-J-jungkook ' ahhhhhhh..

She screamed as she felt like her pussy is ripped apart as her tear wetted the sheets..

Jungkook: fuckkkk"ah..

He closed his eyes while licking his lips feeling warm as her walls clinched around him then he open them again looking at her face she really look so messy and in pain ' but seeing her like this make him happy and excited cause he's the men's who likes violence during the sex he likes to make her cry and in pain ' it make him proud of himself....

He smirked....

He moved as he pushed his length deep inside making her again yelp in pain as a warm red liquid looking follow down on her aching pussy ' seeing that he smirked even wider as he start thrusting in a slow pace ' her grip on the sheets got tighter as her lips pressed together..

Jungkook: fuckkkk"ah ahh...

He start increasing his pace by thrusting more faster and deeper making her cry in pain and pressure..

Tzuyu: ughhhh hngh ahh...

He grab her both legs warping them around his waist as he his hand going down underneath gripping her ass roughly supporting his thrusts....

He keep on thrusting deeply and harder while still kissing her hungrily by sucking her lips one by one feeling extremely pleasure...

Tzuyu: ummmmm"aahh..

She moaned when she felt less pain as her body accepting his hard thrusts slowly while giving in as she kissed him back ' He smirked through the kiss as he keep on thrusting in inhuman pace making the bed shake...

She digged her nails on his back scratching in deeply while him thrusting in more harder in every each thrust stroking his dick deep inside as she can almost feel him in her stomach..

Without holding it much she felt a knot on her stomach like there's something will come out when he keep on hitting her g spot hardly in several times making her moan through the kiss ' he bite her lower lip as she unexplainable feeling bluing inside her....

Tzuyu: ahhhhhhh '

She screamed as warm an creamy juice come out from her entrance as some dripped down into the bed making his thrust slippery and much smoother...

He broke the kiss as he pulled out his dick while panting really hard as well as her ' her breath got heavier feeling so weak and unable to move at all..

He bite his lower lip as he look at her pussy that turn into red due to his hard thrusts ' he smirked look at her face then he lifted her up with a swivel move make her site on him he look at her eyes deeply while them both sweating like hell as their breath is the only thing can be hearing...

Jungkook: sorry but we didn't finish yet and I think it will not end very soon...

With that he rised her ass up into the air as he again pushed his length inside her making her scream..

Tzuyu: arghhh ' j-J-jung-kook ahhh...

Jungkook: fuck yeah just like that baby I want hear you moaning I my name louder' ahhh...

He held her waist as he pushed her up and down making her jiggle the top of him..

Jungkook: ride me and let me feel good ' ahhh...

She bite her lower lip while holding his shoulder..

Tzuyu: i-i d-don't k-know how..

He brushed his lips into her ear as he licked her earlob then whispered...

Jungkook: just shake your hips baby and I will help you..

She slowly moves her hips as he told her while him helping her to move more faster as he pull her up then pushed her down roughly making her shiver and feel pleasuring..

Tzuyu: ahh ummm' J-jungkook..

Jungkook: fuck fuck ahh- like that baby umm' it feels good fuckkk' ahhh....

She hugged him tightly as he keep on guiding her hips to ride him more harder and faster ' as their skin slapping each other hardly making him feel good and satisfy...

Their bodies are clouding as he pussy walls clinched around his big dick  again more harder and deeper while the sweat dripping down on their bodies as hell...

Jungkook: fuck fuck fuck..

Her groaned like a wide beast as he pushed her ass up and then down roughly making her shiver and shake while grabbing his hair tightly...

And again she comes her whole body is shaking and shivering as she collapsed the on his lap he kissed her neck while wiping her hair behind...

Then he pulled her head back making her face him give her peck on her lips while cressing her cheeks...

Then he slowly laid her down while still inside her ' she looks so weak and tired but he's not he's still energetic and  lust full he's still not satisfied yet...

Tzuyu: p-please stop i-i can't anymore ' ahh..

He smirked..

Jungkook: really and did you think I will take your opinion huh' dear wife you still don't know me well I have been holding my cum cause I want fuck you longer I'm in the control and I will fucking stop whenever I decide it '

He pulled out and then slammed it back making her pounce with her breasts jigging..

Tzuyu: ahhhhhhh '

He grabbed her both legs putting them into his shoulder as he start pounding into her more harder and faster making the bed shake as she's screaming in pain...

Tzuyu: arghhh p-please ahghhh's-stop ummm"

She slapped his arms to stop him weakly but nah there's nothing can stop him he lick his lips as he grab her both hands pinning them above her head while slamming his entire length inside....

Tzuyu: ahhhhhhh '

She cried and beg but no use his thrusts goes more rougher then before as he's feeling good and pleasure in each thrust..

Jungkook: fuck fuckkkk"ahhhhh....

The skin slapping inchoate the whole room with her crying and moaning voice and his groaning like a wild beast..

Jungkook: so fucking good ahhhh'

Thrust...

Thrust...

Thrusts..

Slamming...

Thrusting...

Skin slapping...

Wet sounds....

It's the only thing you can hear inside this room thank god that the rooms in this mansion are sound prove or else the people's inside the mansion will be like 😱😨....

He felt rush as he's so close that make his thrusts more deeper and harder as she can feel his entire on her stomach he lean down and kissed her on the lips while thrusting in and out ..

In and out...

In and out....

In and out.

Tzuyu: ughahhhh' J-jungkook ahh...

Jungkook: fuckkkk"ahhhhhh...

Thrusting deeper and harder he tightened his grip on her arms then with a good swivel thrust he cummed inside her as well as her it's her five times to cum...

His grip on her arms release as he slowly riding in her pussy in and out feeling really good as his juice spitting out mixed with her's....

Drip..

Drip..

Drip...

He removed her legs on his shoulders as he fall the top of her laying on her chest while panting as he's still inside her....

After some moment as they both take rest he slide out his member of her pussy making her groan a little then he lay beside her pulling her into a hug making his arms as a billow for her..

Jungkook: let's sleep now...

She just closed her eyes cause she's too tired to answer after they fucked nearly three hours..

Damm this man is crazy....

He pulled the blanket covering them both he look at her seeing her already snoring a small smile formed into his lips as he look at he cute face when sleeping ' he placed a kiss on her forehead then to her nose and lastly to her lips..

He broke it after five minutes as he cressied her cheeks he pulled her more to him hugging her more tighter then he also drives into a sleep.....

TO BE CONTINUED........

Uhhhhh' I'm super red 😳while writing this all Anyway have nice day everyone love you all...

And also I want inform you all that this book will be bit longer I mean it will be having a more chapters then my other short story so wish me luck to finish it faster.......

BYE BYE 👋 LOVE YOU ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.5K 32
Taekook Story Jeon Jungkook the Mafia king ๐Ÿ‘‘ , ruthless,beast and a total devil ๐Ÿ˜ˆ OTHER SIDE Kim Taehyung a beautiful, cute , innocent cafe owner โ˜•...
296K 12K 37
His job was to protect her, not to fall in love with her...
2.8M 105K 55
๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐ || ๐‰๐‰๐Š || ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธ (Ravishing cover designed by @jiyoungmochi ) " า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… สœแด‡ แดกแด€s แดแดsแด› แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แด...
9.1K 159 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธโค๏ธ Story hehe H...