Burnt Skies

By Profiler2610

**UNRELIABLE UPDATES AS OF 5/23 DUE TO REFIGURING OUT STORYLINES** Maria Nash is the eldest child of Bobby Na... More

Graphics
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Losing
Chapter 3: Solo
Chapter 4: Crash
Chapter 5: Help
Chapter 6: V-Day

Cast

1.3K 37 8
By Profiler2610

Jennifer Anniston as Maria Nash

"You don't get to tell me how to have a relationship with my father. You only know him as he allows you to. I know the truth." 

Oliver Stark as Evan 'Buck' Buckley

"I'm just saying, you could be less of a bitch."

Peter Krause as Robert 'Bobby' Nash

"I know I've messed up. I'm working on it, Maria."

Angela Bassett as Athena Grant

"I know you did not just take that tone of voice with me. I know you and your father have your problems but you do not bring them onto the streets when you're driving with me."

Aisha Hinds as Henrietta 'Hen' Wilson

"Who do you got: Athena or Buck? Who am I kidding, Athena'll kick his ass every time."

Kenneth Choi as Howard 'Chimney' Han

"Since we're dating siblings, we basically have the same taste in parters. Some how, your's is still worse."

Jennifer Love Hewitt as Maddie Buckley

"I've always wanted a sister. I'm sorry it takes you having to date him to get one, though."

Ryan Guzman as Edmundo 'Eddie' Diaz

"I think Christopher likes you better than he likes anyone else. You've met him for five minutes, how did that happen?"

Welcome to my first 9-1-1 story! All rights go to Fox and creators. I am, sadly, only the creator of Maria Nash and her story. I hope you all enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 19.3K 60
- ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ - "She used to play in the yard and she would dream of one day. 'Til the world came around and took her dreamin' away."...
239K 6.2K 31
In which, Josephine Santiago continues to save lives and navigate her personal life. [911 SEASON 1-2]
11.4K 289 18
After being given a second chance at life, Marina Cruz decides it is time for a new change. With the help of her cousin, she drops out of college, mo...
25.7K 415 25
This story has some of the same moments as the shows but also putting my own twist on thing. Kacey Buckley, the twin to Evan Buckley, both serving fo...