Omeeka:The Hills

By nicslays

Meek Mill,a rapper from Philly had a dreamgirl since 2010.That dreamgirl was Nicki Minaj✨.What will happen wh... More

BEGINNING CHAPTER
Bad day already
Can u?
Dont let other girls in this
Chapter4:Lets get together....
Chapter 5:Love and laughter or breakups
Chapter 7:Get with the program
chapter 8:lets take it one step at a time
Authors note
chapter 8:new lives
chapter 9:Truths may be told
chapter 10:Living life like im suppose to be
Chapter 11:Forever
chapter 12:Relationships change
Authors note
Heyyyy!
chapter 12:Missing
Chapter 13:Lost but found
C'MON
Should I Update?
Chapter 14:Get out!!!
Chapter 15:Gone but still here
Chapter 16:Up and Down
Chapter 17:Space
Nicki Replied to me on Insta
Chapter 18:Stay with me
иσт αи υρ∂αтє
Chapter 19:If Loving You Was Hard Enough
иσт α ¢нαρтєя
Chapter 20:Shit will happen
New Book
Chapter 21:Bitches these days
Not a Chapter
Go read other Book
Happy New Year
"Slap a bitch"
Update
°Update°
Cold Rain
I Love You
Splitting Ways
Splitting Ways(cont.)
Finding Love Again
A/N
A/N
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 6:confusion or what

1.9K 59 5
By nicslays

June 15,2015
6:00 pm
Meek POV

today was my only day at home,and I wanted to hang out with my niggas for a day at least,so I went outside go a rose from the bush,and wrote a note that said "out for a bit".

Narrator:
Nicki was out in New York for a show.She was coming back home today and meek wanted to take advantage of the time he got without nicki because he started to miss her.Even though they facetimed every hour,he still felt lonely in his big house. Meek called up Pmon, Omelly and Tak and told them to meet up and the club right down the road from Meeks house.They all agreed and meek called nicki again.She didn't answer and he thought that she was performing.So he didn't bother to even call her back.
Meek started to get dress and he went through his big closet to find a white button up shirt,white puma sneakers,and blue designer jeans.He took a long shower and got out within 20 minutes.He got dressed and he saw a call from nicki.He quickly answered it and he heard nicki scream out"SA....FAR...EEEEEEE".He didn't know what to think about and his mind was lost.Meek yelled through the phone "nicki whats going on".Nicki told safaree to sush and nicki quickly grabbed the phone.
"Hey meek what's going on"
"Don't hey meek me what's going on"
"Meek I'm sorry!"
Meek hung up the phone and he sat on the bed.He continued getting dressed and waited on Tak to get there.Tak called meek to tell him that he was there and meek left with a idea that would make nicki feel what he felt.
---------------------------------------------------------

Nicki POV
I didn't mean to dial meek.I just..just..just don't know what happened to get safaree in my bedroom.

Narrator:
Nicki was in a night club in Flatbush New York and she eventually ended up running into safaree.DJ Boof announced her name in the microphone and Nicki walked up the stairs.DJ Boof started to play truffle butter and she started to sing.

After 30 minutes of performing she was finished for the night.She went to go sit down in the v.I.p and ordered myx miscato*auto correct..tell me if it changed the word or not* and relaxed on the sofa while dej loaf performed.She saw safaree walk in and she looked away.
"Hey nicki what u doing here"safaree asked trying yo hug her
"I had a performance"nicki said smiling
"Oh..u wanna come up to the top deck?"safaree asked
"Yah sure u can't stand the smoke smell"nicki said getting up.
Safaree and nicki walked to elevator that led to the top floor.it had a beautiful vure of new York.
He and nicki finally got to the top floor and they shared another drink.
The while time safaree was looking at Nicki's a$$ and Nicki could tell he was.
"So what's going on"safaree asked
"Nothing much u"nicki asked
"Nahhh just signing and rapping"safaree said looking down
Nicki could tell he wanted some, so she started to smile and walked over to safaree. She put her hands around his neck.
"What you doing?"safaree asked
Nicki didn't say anything but just teased safaree. After that nicki was in bed with safaree. Her phone was on the bed and she accidentally called meek.
Y'all know what happened after that. Meek stayed to curse out nicki and he going up the phone on her before she could explain. She grabbed her clothes and left. Safaree was in bed still asleep. By that time, it was already 10:00. She was leaving that night back to California she was waiting on meek to curse her out for what she did.
--------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the world, meek was in the club enjoying himself until a girl walked up in front of him.he noticed that it was Nicki's best friend, ciara. She walked up in front of meek and pretended to drop her phone. She bent over to pick it up and...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.2K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. ⇥JJFXe0W4⇤
11.8K 610 28
This story is about Onika Maraj, a super busy hard working woman. She barely has time to date but as soon she gets a little time, she has to choose b...
280K 10.1K 127
Vote , Comment , Enjoy
44.6K 2.1K 42
Five years later, Meek and Nicki try to juggle eight kids, dating, and people from their past. Can they handle the drama or will everything crumble?