Star & Giggles | Mid90s

By iluvvweed_21

fuckshit x reader ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ/๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ... More

Cast
โ…ฐ. Separated
โ…ฑ. Do you think they forgot about me?
new characters unlocked !!
iii. hope
more characters unlocked !!
iv. Surprise!
โ…ด. LA, California
โ…ต. welcome
โ…ถ. nice to meet you
viii. that's crazy
ix. that's fucked yo
x. a weird day
Authors Note
xi. the party
xiii. i'd be his, if he asked
xiv. you really do love me don't you?
xv. i notice everything, but i never say a word.

xii. that's deep man

262 9 0
By iluvvweed_21

it was the next morning and it was about 10:30 am. today i felt more drained than usual and wanted to stay in bed but i wanted to see fuckshit today and see how sunburn is doing after last night. because seeing him almost get groomed kinda scared me.

i got up and went to the bathroom to do my normal routine. brushing my teeth, brush my hair and then shower. today i felt like wearing a skirt with a tank top because it is pretty hot out. can't forgot my little bag either.

Mazzy's outfit and makeup:

(i love my girl britney spears <333)

it was about 12 already so i decided to leave a note on the fridge for Giggles telling her i'd be back later and to come to the shop after she wakes up and gets ready.

i got to the shop in about 7 minutes of walking. i walked in hearing the bell and the tv running while all of the guys were in their usual spots.

"hey guys" i said while walking up to the counter looking through their magazines.

"heyy what up star" i heard Ray say.

"hi star" fourthgrade peeped.

"hi mama, love the fit" fuckshit smirked while hugging me from behind.

"thank you fu- actually, i've been meaning to ask. is there any other name i can call you besides fuckshit?" i asked turning around to look at him.

"hmm well, there is my real name and no one really calls me that. but i can make an exception for you. it's Olan" he smiled.

"okay well, thank you Olan" i smiled.

"dude last night was crazyyy. Sunburn almost got some until someone cock-blocked" Ray sarcastically said. i glared at him.

"Ray, he's 13 and she's 17. i was not aboutta let this little boy get groomed" i said while messing up sunburns hair. he threw his hands up in defense.

"anyways, what are we doing today?" i asked.

they all shrugged, "well i'm lowkey kinda hungry, y'all wanna go get something to eat?" fuckshit asked.

"hell yes, i'm fuckin hungry dude" i laughed. "where we goin'?" i added.

"uhh let's go to the diner down the street y'all" ray announced. it was about 12:30 and i wanted to call home to see if giggles wanted to come or not.

"wait up y'all, imma call home real quick to see if giggles wants to tag along or not!" i yelled.

~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~

"hello?" she answered.

"hey we're going to the diner down the street from the shop, wanna tag along?" i asked.

"yeah, i'll be there in about 15-20 minutes" is all she said before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~

i put the phone down before catching up with the others. we finally got to the diner and sat down. the boys started talking about some interesting stuff.

"bro i swear to god, when i started skating she was hella looking at me but then her eyes dropped down to my dick!" fuckshit said while laughing.

"but you do know that girl was lookin' at me though?" ray said while putting ketchup on his fry like it was fucking toothpaste.

"nah nah, you know i got those looks!" fuckshit argued.

"what looks?" ray shot back. i laughed.

"nah star, what you laughin' at? you know i'm good looking" fuckshit smirked.

"mm you ight" i joked. his mouth dropped.

"no way bruh, you is lying straight to my face" he protested. i chuckled. he then went back to bickering with Ray.

"dawg i'm an 8!" he said looking at ray. "no way in hell you look better than me" he added.

"i will BLESS you with a 6 and a half" ray shot back.

"A SIX?" fuckshit emphasized while slamming the table. at this point, my stomach hurt from laughing so much.

"..and a half!" ray peeped.

"so you think you look better than me?" fuckshit pointed.

"100%" ray nodded. "it's not even a question" he added. fuckshit chuckled.

"tell me the number" fuckshit said.

"i can't do it to you!" ray shrugged.

"what's your number? it's just one word!" fuckshit argued.

"i'm a humble 9" ray said nonchalantly. that's when everyone at the table went ballistic.

"A NINE? what the fuck!" fuckshit yelled.

"man y'all weird as fuck" i said while shaking my head. before they could answer, someone walked in.

"GIGGLESSSS" i yelled.

"hey guys" she said.

"i'm gonna go get some more food, y'all want anything else?" i asked while getting up.

"mm nah but lemme come wit you" fuckshit said also getting up.

we went in line and talked for a bit while waiting to be next. i know i like fuckshit and it would be nice to date him but i do wanna get to know him more. but i also wanna gain some trust since i know he can be a player and it's gonna be a problem if he does fuck like shit though.

"yo earth to Mazzy! Star you chillin'?" i heard fuckshit semi-yell while waving his hand in my face.

"oops my bad, i was spacing out again" i slightly laughed.

"man what goes on in that head of yours?" he chuckled.

"a lot of interesting things" i said shaking my head. there was a moment of silence.

"so about that girl you were talking about," i started, "when did that happen?" i asked curiously. he smirked and looked at me.

"why? you jealous or sum?" he joked. i rolled my eyes.

"eh if i said yes, would that be a bad thing?" i questioned with a smile.

"not at all mama, i would be too" is all he said before we finally got up to the counter and ordered our food. after we all finished eating, we decided to go back to the shop and chill.

Giggles POV:

we finally got back to the shop and i sat next to fourthgrade on the couch while the others went out back to skate. i honestly really liked fourthgrade, he's a very quiet and independent person. we make each other laugh and smile. he makes me feel like someone is actually listening to me. we've only known the group for almost a month now. i could tell they made Mazzy happy. it's nice finally having our own people to hangout with.

sometimes i still think about Kamran though. i wonder how he's doing with Ina. i hope they're both okay. wouldn't it be so cool if we coincidentally ran into each other? i miss my best friend. i was snapped out of my thoughts by fourthgrade nudging me.

"hey giggles, you okay?" he asked me.

"yeah of course, what's up?" i sent him a reassuring smile which he delivered back.

"i just wanted to make sure since you were spacing out. but anyways, i wanna show you something i've been working on. it's a surprise for the group!" he said excitedly.

"oh? then show me!" i said smiling.

"okay but keep it a secret for now. i won't spoil the entire thing for you either, i just wanna tell you about it" he responded. i nodded and talked more with him about it.

i really do think fourthgrade can go places with his skill. i made sure to tell him that no matter what anyone says, go for it. i'd be his number one supporter if i had to.

"don't let anyone tell you otherwise fourthgrade. follow your heart and dreams!" i said while hugging him. i could tell he was taken back by this but i knew he appreciated it.

"thank you giggles, this means a lot" he mumbled into my shoulder. we pulled away from each other and exchanged smiles.

"of course, having someone who understands your mind is a different type of intimacy in my opinion" i said.

"that's deep man" he spoke. he began admiring me. the way his eyes twinkled when he got excited was so pretty.

"fuck it" he mumbled. finally, his lips were on mine. oh how soft his lips were. the peppermint taste of his mouth. it felt so right to kiss him. i never felt like i belonged but in that exact moment, i knew i belonged right there with him.

we pulled away from each other. i look him in the eyes, seeing the slight pink shade on his face.

"i'm sorry, i couldn't resist myself anymore. you just look so pretty and what you said made me feel like i just needed to do that" he explained himself.

"fourthgrade, you don't know how long i've been waiting for you to do that" i smiled. he put his two hands on the sides of my head and brought our heads together so our foreheads would touch. i closed my eyes and smiled, savoring this moment.

"before we go join the others, i wanna ask you something. may i take you out next weekend?" fourthgrade asked.

i smiled, "i'd love to go out with you fourthgrade." i gave him one last hug before dragging him out back with the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 5.8K 21
"why do you guys call her rosy?" "because her cheeks always turn rosy when she sees fourthgrade." mid90's oc x fourthgrade -gothlunch, 2019 #1 in...
24.9K 371 16
they shared a cigarette, that doesn't mean anything right? ruben x oc daily updates โ€ข best read in light mode start: april 9 end: april 23 #4 skate 4...
57.8K 881 23
"๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ" ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—น๐˜† "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป...