The Billionaire crazy Wife

Galing kay KwinMayor

"Do you Mrs Chantel McCarty take Mr Dominic Winfrey as your lawfully wedded husband till death do you apart?"... Higit pa

Chapter 1: A Marriage proposal
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 4: The interview
Chapter 5: One time Model
Chapter 6: The wedding
Chapter 7: Three rules
Chapter 8: Watch it wife
Chapter 9: Drunk
Chapter 10: Apology
Chapter 11: Trash
Chapter 12: A comeback
Chapter 13: Cunny
Chapter 14: Sick Dominic
Chapter 15: Accident
Chapter 16: Bring it on
Chapter 17: Goddess
Chapter 18: Business marriage
Chapter 19: Better
Chapter 20: Nudes
Chapter 21: Another side
Chapter 22: A dog without it's tail
Chapter 23: Shot
Chapter 24: Hubby
Chapter 25: so good together
Chapter 26: A show
Chapter 27: I want you
Chapter 28: I miss you
Chapter 29: Weirdo
Chapter 30: Stabbed
Chapter 31: Ten times better
Chapter 32: Galaxy show
Chapter 33: Galaxy show (2)
Chapter 34: Ruthless
Chapter 35: A bitch
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: Strict brother
Chapter 38: Guest
Chapter 39: Karma
Chapter 40: Three folds
Chapter 41: Guilt
Chapter 42: Lies
Chapter 43: I dare you
Chapter 44: A drink
Chapter 45: Caught
Chapter 46: See you in France
Chapter 47: Daft
Chapter 48: Surprise
Chapter 49: Voice
Chapter 50: I'm a demon
Chapter 51: Couples show
Chapter 52: Unsettled
Chapter 53: Accident
Chapter 54: I'll be back
Chapter 55: What hell feels like
Chapter 56: Without lifting a finger
Chapter 57: Awake
Chapter 58: I love you
Chapter 59: A new life
Chapter 60: Rejected
Chapter 61: My woman/ The boss
Chapter 62: Are you hard, Mr President?
Chapter 63: A situation
Chapter 64: Stubborn
Chapter 65: A challenge
Chapter 66: Kiss me
Chapter 67: Lies
Chapter 68: Davidson
Chapter 69: Do you want to die single?
Chapter 70: You owe me one
Chapter 71: Foreseen
Chapter 72: Her pain
Chapter 73: Concern
Chapter 74: Fuck you Lucas
Chapter 75: You are certainly bold to come after me
Chapter 76: Urge
Chapter 77: Caught
Chapter 78: My woman
Chapter 79: Dangerous intention
Final Chapter

Chapter 3: A devil in disguise

1.7K 53 1
Galing kay KwinMayor

"A snake?.. to your office?" Noah eyes widened hearing his friend explanation.

"Yes, I was so shock she could that. I thought her father described her as a sweet, innocent kind of lady. She turn out to be the complete opposite... I mean how the fuck did she manage to bring a snake into my office!" Dominic snapped still not believing what had happened.

"Did you call her father?" Noah asked.

"Yeah I told him already.. Guess what she said when she called again?" Dominic raised his brow.

"What?"

"She told me it was a gift, that the snake isn't dangerous and she thought I love snakes as a pet. What normal human being would love snake as a pet?!"

"Some do love snake as a pet. One of my friend have one"

"Well that doesn't mean she should bring one to my office without asking. I'm going to teach her a lesson for making me mad" Dominic said.

"Bro, you gotta chill. You were the one who started it first, you wanted a girl to marry you without getting to know her" Noah shrugged.

"She doesn't want the marriage then I'll make sure that wedding happens.

***

"Waaaattttt!! A snake as a gift?" Laila exclaimed.

"Yeah, he loves reptiles cause he look like one" Chantel smirked drinking from her coffee.

"That's insane, what if he had a heart attack?" She asked.

"I'd pay a million dollar to watch it happen. Like fuck, you need to see the way he screamed like a little goat looking for his momma.. Where's Maltida?" Chantel muttered.

"She left in a hurry, I wonder what's wrong with her these days.. I hope she's okay" Laila muttered.

Chantel turn quiet with her eyes closed.

"Oh no" Laila whispered staring at her phone with shock on her face. "Uhm, Chantel.. you need to see this"

Chantel accept the phone from her with a confuse look. Her eyes widened every second as she read each line.

DOMINIC WINFREY ANNOUNCED HIS MARRIAGE WITH HIS LOVER CHANTEL MCCARTHY WHICH IS COMMENCING IN THREE DAYS!

"Three days?!!" Chantel exclaimed standing on her feet. She thought he might be having a second thought of marrying her but instead, he adjust the wedding date closer.

"Because of the strange rumour, I've decided to reveal the fact that I and my lover Chantel McCarthy is getting married in three days. She came back from a business trip a day ago and we both decided to make our relationship official" Dominic announced calmly in front of the camera.

Chantel grip on the phone tighten, her eyes turn cold.

"We'll accept any interview from you tomorrow" Dominic smiled to the camera. Chantel knew those smiles was for her. Is he daring her?

"Chantel" Laila called lightly knowing a volcano is about to explode.

"Wow son, that was great" Mr Steven said to his son on their way home.

"Hmm" Dominic eyes turn to its usual coldness as he stared outside the window.

"I'm so glad you guys like each other" Mr Steven nodded.

"Yes we do, very much" Dominic replied having a sly smile. He can imagine how crazy she would go if she sees the news. His phone vibrated, he pulled it out just to see a message from his Assistant; Enzo.

*WE'VE GOT HIM*

Dominic eyes flickered with something dangerous before keeping his phone back.

"I won't be home tonight, I've got something to attend to" He informed resting his finger beneath his chin.

***

[SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN]

The room was silent as a tattooed guy groaned out lightly from his sleep. He couldn't see a thing since he was blindfolded. He tried to move but noticed each of his hand was tied on the chair arm rest.

"Hey nitwit!! How dare you bring me here. Show yourself if you have the guts!! I swear I'm gonna ripped your throat off!" He yelled trying to move.

The door opened and a tall figure stepped into the dark room.

"You yell too much" he heard the calm familiar voice.

He gave a cue to them and the blindfold was removed.

"Dominic?" The man on seat frowned.

"Hello Frank, good to see you again" Dominic smiled. Enzo pulled out a chair for him to sit. Crossing his leg, his silver eyes dance in amusement.

"W..what am I doing here?" Frank asked. Fear grew inside him bit by bit. This man before him is a devil in disguise. That was why people fear him in the business world.

"You and I both know the reason" Dominic said calmly playing with the silver ring on his finger.

"I.. I d.. don't know what you're talking about" Frank said looking elsewhere.

Dominic lean closer, his aura sent a chill down his spine. For a moment, Frank regret doing what he did.

"Who sent you?" His voice came out calm but one could sense the danger in it.

The room turn quiet as Frank look up at him. "I said I don't know what you talking about"

"Hmm, bring it Enzo" Dominic ordered.

Frank take a sharp breath Wondering what's going to happen. He had promised his client never to mention his name even at the peak of his death.

Enzo came into the room after a while with spanner.

Frank swallowed then look back at Dominic who received it from him.

"W..what are you doing?" He stuttered.

Dominic gaze went to Frank finger and grabbed it.

"What.. ahhhh!!!!" Frank screamed as Dominic removed one of his finger. His move was fast.

"Oh my, does it hurt?" Dominic faked a worry face as he glanced down to his finger with blood oozing out of it.

"Ahh!! Screw you Dominic!" Frank cursed, his vein popping of his neck.

"Ha, I guess I was too much on that. Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.. should start we all over?" Dominic asked.

Frank bit down his lips trying to suppress the pain.

"We are going to do this ten times. We've done one, remain nine.. and each question you'll lose a finger" He said lightly.

"Who sent you?" He asked.

"Hmm I.. I can't tell.. y... Arghh!! Fuck!!!" Frank scream rented the whole room as Dominic removed another finger. The pain was hellish.

"Please stop!! Argh!!" He yelled, his eyes turn glassy, tears threaten to fall.

"Let's start again, Who sent you?" Dominic asked.

"Gabriel! Gabriel sent me. Please don't remove another finger.. please" Frank cried out.

"Gabriel?" Dominic frowned then look up at Enzo.

Without a word, Enzo bought out his phone to call someone. After talking with the person for a while, Enzo look back at Dominic.

"He got out of prison last month" Enzo informed.

"It's three years already? How strange time is moving fast" Dominic scoffed then return his gaze to Frank. "Thanks you friend" Dominic said tapping the man crying in front of him shoulder.

Getting out of the building, Dominic stopped and face Enzo.

"Keep an eye on him" He ordered.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

83.4K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
4.7M 124K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...