The Dark Pheonix

Galing kay bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' Higit pa

Intro.
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
The Past crawls back
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let's Forget Today.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
House of Cards(2)
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Standing Next to You
Back to Milan
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
Good to be back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless

Author's Note

32 4 0
Galing kay bluesmeraldos1310

So yeah,
As I said.
Vengeance definitely will have a sequel & here it is.

This is again going to be another rollercoaster ride.
Anyone who will come across this second book first, I suggest you read Vengeance first otherwise you will not understand many things in it.

And the people who loved Vengeance, I appreciate your love so much and here this is a token for it.
Also personally I am deeply connected to Vengeance so I just write it for my own feelings too.
So yeah.

Also I want to mention, for next some months I am personally packed up with stuffs like you know careers and lives but still I chose to write and update.
So I will say the updates can be really slow. But bear with me.

Also I think I got better in writing stuffs from when I started so let's see how much Justice I can do.

And this will be again a rollercoaster ride.

Be ready.....

Also, the timeline of the story will be changing back and forth changing..... Like so yeah keep your concentration.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

149K 8.7K 45
Min Yoongi hates the very essence of humans. But of course, there had to be one exception, Park Jimin.
111K 9.4K 44
"I thought I was dead." "You were." - Sequel to 'Undead' 3rd Book to 'Dead' trilogy Yoonmin and other ships.
1.4K 90 20
"it's because i never stopped loving you," "that makes two of us," sequel to penpal [190105 #12 yoongimin] [190108 #13 infires] [200630 #78 minsuga] ...
28K 1.4K 23
[BloodSuckers 2] "Our past selves kept bugging us to not let the same fate happen to her. We need you."