𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

35-Bracelet❣️

2.1K 118 11
By Solitary_0813

Bracelet............... 💞💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

JEON house...

Jeon family sitting in the living room and asking about how's taekook trip.
Btw they came back seoul last night.

Tae telling them everything excitedly like a little baby. They listening and nodding on his talk smiling softly. He also show them so many photos and give them their gifts which he bought on the trip.

"One day we will go their on a family vacation." Tae said happily looking at jk, he nods his head with a soft smile.

"Yeah! this will be so fun." Jimin chirp both soulmate do hifi while laughing.

"Tae i'm angry with you. Why did you switched off your phone?" Jimin ask pouting tae pout too.

"I didn't switched off my phone jimin it's hyungie. He snatched my phone and keep with him." Tae huffed and pout others laughed at them.

"Why you did this with us hyung?" Jimin asked both soulmate glaring at jk. He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't want any kind of disturbance in between our time." Jk said giving him tight lip smile, tae shyly hide his face in jimin crook.

Jimin looked at him with so done face and pout looking at jk mumbling 'I'll take revenge of this hyung.' jk raise his an eyebrow 'oh really.' Jimin nods his head smile sweetly.

"Wow hyung nice idea. I will do the same next time." Suga said showing his gummy smile jk chuckled and nodded his head.

"Don't you dare." Taemin shout union and their laugh echoing in the Jeon house.

...

In TaeKook Room...

"Hyungiiee!!! Aren't you forgetting to give me something." Tae sulk hiding his face in his chest.

Jk pull him more closer and peck on his head while squishing his fluffy ball in his arm.

"What is it baby?" Jk asked caressing his back softly. He pull away his head only. They are cuddling on the bed.

"You said this isn't my wedding night gift." Tae said showing his pendant jk nods his head pecking on his cute nose's mole.

"Then, what's my wedding gift I want that right now." Tae sulking a cute pout adoring on his sweet lips and he playing with jk's lip piercing with his other hand. He smile and peck on his pouty lips

"Wait a sec." Jk said and went towards
his cupboard made tae whine in loss of warmth jk giggle and open locker and take out a box.

"Here you go. This is your wedding night gift. I hope you will like it." Jk said forwarding box towards him.

Tae smile widely and take it quickly. He open the box and giggle happily after seeing same couple bracelets.

"It's so cool and pretty hyungie. Thank you so much." Tae said shining eyes while grinning ear to ear and plant a kiss on his lips.

Couple Bracelet of Wedding gift.... ❤️

"Hubby, I wanna apologize and say somthing." Tae ask looking down jk furrowed and lift his head, helding his chin by his index finger.

"What is it Baby? No need to worry, I will not get mad on you." Jk said and peck on his forehead.

"Remembered I and jimin went for shopping..... Blah blah blah 😁 he told him everything jk giggle and hug his baby securely.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't check the drawer and locker room." Tae said and buried his face in his crook.

"You remember baby, you said to me. Its our room at our wedding night." Jk remind him he nodded his head.

"Then, why are you asking sorry for this? You can check our whole house. We don't say anything to you because its your house too." Jk said and peck on his pouty lips several times.

Tae smile widely while nodding his head. He took out a bracelet and put  in jk's.

Jk smile widely, he also made wear bracelet in tae's hand and place a peck on his writs.

"Lobe u muh hubbbyy." Tae said cutely and snuggled in his crook jk chuckled, holding him careful.

"Love you too my fluffy ball." Jk said, nosing on his shoulder. Soon sleep engulfed both, they sleep peacefully in each other arm feeling warmth.

Time skip... Some days later...

"Baby are you sure? You want to go." Jk said holding him in his embrace and pecking on his forehead he sigh and nodded his head 100th time since morning.

"Call me if you need anything and ask immediately help to bogum even he is attending an important meeting." Jk said firmly he glare at him and a pout adoring on his cherry lips. Jk kissed
his pout humming in taste, he giggle and stopped him to kiss more.

"Hyungie stopped we are outside of my office." Tae said hiding his face in his crook whining jk chuckled and hug him dearly nosing his crook and inhaling his sweet scent.

"Love you baby take care yourself and our baby." Jk said caressing his belly he nodded while smiling.

"Love you too hubby." Tae said and pull away from hug. He peck on jk's lip and brushes their nose jk chuckled

"Now, let me go." Tae said playing with his shirt button he nods sighing
heavily.

Jk slowly remove his hand both smile fade away. Tae wave his hand jk wave back and sat on his driving seat still looking at his baby with his soft gaze.

Tae gave him a flying kiss and went inside office jk smile widely and drove away towards university.

When Tae enter in the office first thing he did was, he greet with his bogumie hyung.

Bogum asked him to work here in his cabin but he glare at him and made his way towards his cabin and start working on his laptop.

Jk asked tae to work at home from now thats way he didn't ready to let him go for work.

Tae made him understand he will do work from home after 3 or 4 month.

....Time skip 😁 at evening

"Come in." Tae said boringly while arranging some files, when someone knocked at his door. He look up when
no one said anything.

"Hyungie!!!" Tae said giggling and gets up from his chair. Jk laugh and come forward towards him.

He pick him up in his arm and tae wrapped his legs on his waist and hug him like a koala.

"Did you ate your lunch Sweetheart." Jk asked he shook his head in his crook while inhaling his scent.

"That's great! Lets go for lunch." Jk said he nodded and pull away from his crook.

Tae puker his lips while showing his puppy eyes he giggled and kiss him.

Both kissing each other softly, lovely and passionately while holding each other dearly.

"Want more." Jk teased him, squishing his waist softly he giggle shyly shook his head.

"I'm hawgry hyungiiieee." Tae said pouting in a cute way he laugh and made his way towards exit.

"Are we going like this?" Tae asked while showing their posture. He is still leeching on his arm like a koala.

"No, wait a second." Jk said and take him like a bridal style he look at him blinking his doe eyes confusedly.

"Now, its good no one going to stare at my baby's cute pulm bum." Jk said, holding him in his arm possessively.

Tae whine and hide his face in his crook shyly mumbling jk laugh and went outside of his cabin.

After lunch they decide to go home jk already inform bogum about tae's leave.

....

Taekook enter in the living room while giggling, hands are intertwined.

Jk stopped on his spot when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the sofa. He clench his jaw and tighter his hold on tae's hand.

Tae confusedly looked at him, then he follow his gaze and saw a lady in her late 50's sitting on the sofa, already looking at them with a little smirk.

Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon looking at them anxiously also Mrs Jeon crying in his husband arm. Tae watching all scene with his doe confused eyes.

...

To be continue....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.... 💜💚

Thank you so much y'all... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.5K 24
A story in which a "jeon jungkook" who is cold ,arrogant and rude professor of the big soul university.who doesn't care about anyone. Other is a "Kim...
14.1K 260 24
ser•en•dip•i•tous adjective occurring or discovered by chance in a happy or beneficial way Chandler Black was a 22 years old girl who'd recently been...
158K 6.7K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
3.8K 90 7
When you reach the age of 18, you leave the Paldea Region to spend the summer with your father in the Kalos Region. However, it appears that your fat...