Breaking Your Rules

Por hartgoddess12

it's another BinJin stories from yours trully Hartgoddess12 ☺️☺️ I'll use Young Yoon Seri and Young Ri Jeong... Más

CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER ONE

935 26 10
Por hartgoddess12

"Life being an heiress"

"Miss Choi... Where's my daughter? It's her first day of work to the company.." Mr. Yoon said. Yoon Jeong hyo is a well known business man not only in Korea but in some countries in Asia. His wife passed away when she gave birth to Yoon Seri, he's one and only child and heiress of all of his wealth and power. She's living like a princess since her childhood days but Jeong Hyo realize that his daughter needs to stand on her own feet as she turn twenty six years old. And she needs to show on the company because she's his father heiress and soon CEO of Yoon's construction company.  Aside from that, the board didn't want to have a female CEO, so Jeong Hyo see it as a problem to Seri in the future and he needs to train her well to make a good impression to the board of directors. "Hyo Joo, call Miss Seri right away... She needs to go down here in thiry minutes, Arasso?" Ms. Choi whispered. "Arasso, Ms. Choi..." Hyo Joo said and she immediately went up to her room.

"Miss Seri... Your father is waiting for you at the dining area." Hyo Joo said. Hyo Joo is her personal assistant. Seri pick a pillow and put it on her face. "Miss Seri... Get up now please... You also need to go to your work today." Hyo joo said and take away the pillow on her face. "Yah! Hyo Joo... Please I want to sleep more..." She said. "Aishh.." Hyo Joo said. "Ms. Seri... Ms. Choi is here..." She whispered. Seri immediately seated up. She saw Hyo joo smiling and she saw that Ms. Choi wasn't there. She throw a pillow to Hyo Joo that laughing right now. "Yah!  Hyo Joo!" She said. "You really scared of her... Didn't you?" Hyo Joo said. Seri rolled her eyes and stood up and put her bathrobe on her body. "I didn't... I don't like to hear her loud voice... My head aches today because of the alcohol I take last night." She said. Hyo Joo smile faded. "Ms. Seri I knew it... You escaped last night, I saw you.." She said. Seri immediately cover her mouth. "Shhi... Let's keep it secret, Arasso?" Seri said. All the people saw her as spoiled brat princess of Yoon's empire, stubborn, mischievous and dated every man she meet. But she's a sweet, bubbly, innocent and kind for the few people who really knew her. Yes, she's mischievous sometimes and intentionally dated mens because all she wants is his father attention.

"Chairman Yoon will get maf if he will know it..." Hyo Joo said. "That's why keep your mouth shut and please... Let's keep it secret..." Seri said. Hyo Joo let out a deep sigh. Seri went down and go straight to the dinning area of their house. She saw her father seated at the center of the long table. She walks to approach him, "Good morning, Appa..." She said and she sit next to him. Jeong hyo look at his daughter who still on her robe. "Yoon Seri! I told you for how many times that don't go down wearing only a bathrobe." He said. "Please stop acting like an immatured and act according to  your age... What if someone saw you like that?" He added. Seri put down her spoon and stop from eating. "I thought you want me to join you on your breakfast today, but... I was wrong.." She said. "What?" He said. Seri look at her father. "You want me to go down because you want me to scold me rather than having a peaceful breakfast with your daughter." She said. Jeong Hyo frowned while looking at her. "How can I do that if my daughter didn't listen to me." He said. "No, you're the one who didn't listen to your own daughter.." She said. Seri smirked and stood up. "Yoon Seri! Where are you going? You didn't finish your food." He said. "I lost my appetite, Appa.. but thanks for inviting me. Excuse me, I'll prepare myself and I'll make sure that I'll behave in the company so... Don't worry.." She said. She walks away from him but Ms. Choi stop her. Seri look at her with teary eyes as she trying to hold her tears back. "Not now... Ms. Choi..." She whispered. Ms. Choi look at her and she step sideward to make a way for her. His father didn't speak as he look at her daughter going upstairs. Mr. Yoon let out a deep sigh. He admit that his relationship to his daughter is not as good as the normal father and daughter bond. "Chairman Yoon, I'm sorry if I'm going to speak..."Ms. Choi said. "What is it?" He said. "Please don't forget that Ms. Yoon is once a father's girl... She only needs your attention just like before..." Ms. Choi said. Mr. Yoon look at her,  "Ms. Choi... Please check on her and comfort her today..." Mr. Yoon said and stood up and pick his suitcase and coat and walk towards to the main door.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Ri Family is the owner of the largest hotel and  Ski resorts in Korea and in Europe. Ri Yeong Ae is the CEO of the Ri Seoul Resort. She wanted his grandson Ri Jeong Hyeok will soon to be the future CEO of the said company when she's going to retired. Jeong Hyeok is her apple of the eye because he's been a good grandson to her eversince. He always follow his grandmother's will or request. In fact, he gave up his dream to manage their company. He wants to be a pianist that compete in every country but his grandmother told him to went back to Seoul to manage their businesses.

Jeong Hyeok is business on reviewing some proposals from the other companies. He's on his place while drinking his tea as he's busy on the paperwork and to his laptop. He heard his doorbell ring so he walk towards to the door to check on it. He saw Heo Jun Jae his highschool bestfriend and he open  the door. "Good morning..." Jun Jae said. Jeong Hyeok immediately back to what he's doing after he let him in his bestfriend. "Wow... My workaholic friend... Nothing changed..." Jun Jae said.. Jeong Hyeok let out a small smile while continue reviewing some papers. "Why are you here?" He asked. Jun Jae seated on his couch and rest his head on it. "Nothing, I just want to see you.." Jun Jae said. "Aishh.. " He said. "I know you, Jun Jae.... What is it?" Jeong Hyeok said. Jun Jae seated properly and look at him. "Seo Dan shhi..." Jun Jae said. Jeong Hyeok stop from reading and look at him. "Do you know that Dan is going to Milan next month?" Jun Jae said. Jeong Hyeok seem so surprised and he didn't speak.  "I knew it, you didn't know... Because if you already know it, you will against it." He said. "Who said that to you?" Jeong Hyeok asked. Jun Jae approach him and seated opposite to him. "From her friend name Myeon Suk." He said. Jeong Hyeok stood up and pick his coat. "Yah! Where are you going?" Jun Jae said. Jeong Hyeok walk towards to the door and went outside.

Seo Dan is Jeong Hyeok girlfriend since their college days. She's a Ballerina who competed in different school in their college days and now she competed around the world but this time is different. She needs to stay in Milan for a time being for the competition. She needs to stay there to learn and train as well.

"Dan... You want this or this one?" Her personal assistant said. They on the salon and Seo Dan want to change her hair color. "I'll go for this one, the milk tea color." She said. She walks towards to the table and she accidentally bumped into a woman. "I'm sorry..." She said. Dan thought that this lady is uniquely beautiful. "It's okay..." The lady said. "Seri!" Dan heard someone called the lady. Seri look at her and then she smile. "I'm sorry... I'm in a rush so I didn't notice you.." Seri said. Dan smile and she nodded. "It's okay..." She said.

Jeong Hyeok immediately went outside to his car and walk fast towards the salon where Dan is. As he walking near the door he accidentally bumped to a lady. "Aishh! What a day.." Seri said while touching her shoulder. "Look I'm sorry.. " Jeong Hyeok said but Seri didn't look at him as she continue to walk and ignored him. Jeong Hyeok look at her and slightly tilt his head.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Side story

"Seri, let's go back to our table..  gosh I'm so tired of dancing.." Joo Hee said. Kim Joo Hee and Jeong Chan Young are her two best friends since her college days while Kim Seon Woo is her boy bestfriend since highschool days. Seri escaped from their house to went on the  club at Itaewon with Joo Hee and Chan Young. In this place she has freedom to take a breath than to her called house but her move is limited. "Go back... I'm okay here..." She said. "Ani... You're drunk already... Let's go.." Chan Young said and pull her but Seri insist. "Yoon Seri!" Chan Young said. Seri winked at her and go back to where she is. "Aishh.. I think we need to call  Seon Woo right now..." Joo Hee said. Chan Young let out a deep sigh. Knowing Seri, she's stubborn and mischievous sometimes but she's not just like some other girls on the club. She didn't like to hit on any man or hitted by a random man. But her friends also worried about her because of her beauty and perfectly shape curve body, she can easily get an attention of men unintentionally.

Seon Woo arrive at the club thirty minutes after Chan Young called him. Luckily he's on a nearby place that time. "Where's Seri?" He asked. Joon hee point at the dance floor, "She's there dancing non stop, Chan Young is with her." Joo Hee said. "Aisshh..." Seo woo said and he immediately went to where she is. He saw Seri dancing while Chan Young make her effort to protect her from the guys who wants to hit on her. "Seri, let's go..." Seo woo said. Chan Young breath a sigh of relief when he saw Seo woo. "I'm glad your here..." She said. "Kim Seo Woo!!" Seri called. "You're drunk and it's already late... C'mon.. I'll send you home..." Seo Woo said. Seri smile with her eye smile and let him to assist her. "Seo woo... Eottoke! My life is so lonely everytime when I get inside to my own home... Can you call it a home?" Seri said before she passed out because of her being drunk. Seo woo look at her face, "Seri.." He called. He carry her on his back and Chan young follow them.

Meanwhile, Jun Jae looking at them from a far. He's been watching Seri since he saw her on the dance floor. He admits that  Seri got his attention when he saw her.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Author's note

Hi guys!!! Welcome to the first chapter of Breaking your Rules (my 3rd fanfic BinJin story).... I hope that you will also love the version of Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Seri here in my story. Happy reading everyone...

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

139K 7.5K 29
"Jeong-Hyeok," his father says in a tired voice, "This is how it's going to be. The general shareholder meeting is in five weeks from now. If you are...
26.7K 1.5K 11
Book 1 of The Carpe Saga [This story is canon-divergent and contains mature content. Also on AO3.] In 2012, Se Ri traveled overseas to end her life...
365K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
161K 7.8K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...