The Strongest Swordsman in To...

By Dorikin

Izuku Midoriya is a loner, living an ordinary life but... one day him and all of his classmates and their adv... More

Harem
Chapter 2: I am the Enemy of God
Chapter 3: The Dark Abyss
Chapter 4: Unknown Door
Chapter 5: The Last Floor

Chapter 1: The Loner's Resolve

587 19 4
By Dorikin

"Oi, Midoriya... still as lonely as ever, I see..."

Hiyama teased as he put his hand on my shoulders, I never did like him thinking he can bully me all he wants but in truth I can beat him till the next morning, but Shizuku's Parents prohibit me from using my shinai in public because they do not endorse violence in their dojo, so I'm stuck here, unable to fight back but, someone will come to my rescue...

"Hiyama... care to leave him alone? you've been bugging him for a while now and I'm so close sending you to the infirmary."

Said the beautiful, Shizuku Yaegashi, you can say she's an Idol in our school but she ain't my type, don't get me she is very beautiful but she has her eyes on another guy.

"So? You've come to my rescue, what do you want? a picture of Hajime asleep or one of his shirts?"

And as expected she's a blushing mess right now...

"No! Can't I just help a friend?"

"i got his favorite shir-"

"I'll give you a 1000 yen for it..."

She said as she hands me a thousand yen, I smirked as I took the money and hand her the shirt that I placed inside a bag. Now, you might say, This isn't Shizuku... you are wrong, everyone has their own secret, for example, another childhood friend of mine, Kaori Shirasaki, who is currently looking at our interaction with a yandere aura around her.

"Oh, Izuku-san, Shizuku, what are you both talking about?"

Kaori said as she appeared between us and cling to my arm.

"Nothing, just me and him talking as always."

Shizuku said as she hid the shirt behind her.

"Anyways, have you seen Nagumo?"

Shizuku asked her as Kaori pointed to Hajime who is currently being pestered by Hiyama.

"Excuse me, I'll be sending someone to the infirmary..."

Shizuku said as she walked towards Hajime, cracking her knuckles and with that Kaori decided to have a conversation with me.

"So, Izuku, what book are you reading now?"

"Percy Jackson... I'm on the third book, want me to lend you the first one?"

"If it isn't a bother."

"Kaori, we've known each other for a long time, so you aren't a bother, here."

I assured her as I hand her the book, she smiled brightly as she took the book and sat beside me, it was a nice moment but of course it had to be ruined...

"Kaori, why are you and Shizuku always near those two..."

Kouki Amanogawa or as I like to call him "Koushit" said as he glared down at me. Kaori stood up and defended me.

"And what's wrong with that? Izuku and Hajime are our friends for a long time."

"You both have a reputation, you can't ruin it by being with them all the time!"

Kouki argued back, Ryutarou, Kouki's friend stood beside and hand me a drink from the Vending Machine from the back of the school.

"The Usual?"

He asked as we both look as Kouki explaining to Kaori why she needed to stop hanging out with me or Hajime.

"Yup... So, he keep ranting to you again all night?"

" Yup, saying that Kaori and Shizuku should be by his side as he is the main character... or something..."

"So, He's delusional now..."

"You know Izuku, If I and the others didn't meet you outside of school, we would have been following Kouki blindly."

"Well, what can I say, my charisma is unavoidable outside of school."

"Keep praising yourself..."

"Anyways... have you read the latest chapter of One Piece?"

"Nope the Store ran out of the Weekly Shonen Jump."

"I got one, I'll lend it to you later."

"Thanks!"

By the time we finished talking Koushit and Kaori are also done arguing, and our adviser, Aiko-chan had arrived.

"Everyone-"

The room had been engulfed in a bright light, we shielded our eyes, and as the light died down I saw that we were in the middle of a church with an Old Man who I can tell is a priest walked towards us and spoke.

"Greetings! Heroes from another world! Our God, Ehit has summoned you all here to help us in our desperate times!"

"Who are you..."

Aiko-chan asked as the old man looked at her.

"I am Isthar Langbard, Pope of The Holy Church, and you all are in another world!"

After that, Isthar had taken us to a room with a long table and asked as to sit, they prepared a drink for us but I was skeptical of the color and decided to not drink it, Koushit on the other hand took no hesitation to drink it all.

"As I said earlier, We need your help, a war is brewing around the corner and we cannot win this alone."

"But, my students are just minors! you can't possibly think of sending them to the battlefield!"

"Worry not, We'll have them trained."

Isthar said as Koushit decided to run his mouth...

"I think... We should help, without us, this world will be destroyed, I cannot let myself feel the guilt of not being able to do anything, so, help me everyone..."

Koushit said as everyone hesitated, before anyone dared to support him, I stood up and glared at him.

"Don't act like you represent us, Amanogawa, I can tell just by looking at them that they don't want to be here.  I know what you're trying to do... pretending to be righteous, so everyone will depend  on you, so everyone will follow you."

Koushit glared at me for exposing him like that, while I can feel the Pope's anger at me.

"Listen here, Pope, we're not going to this war of yours! we had our life ahead of us back at our world, we have our families there as well, we aren't going to change that for anything."

"Even if you don't want to, you have no choice, you cannot return to your world, Ehit is the one who sent you here."

"Then, I'll find him, myself and make him take us back no matter how long!"

I announced as the Pope glared at me.

"You have no respect towards Ehit, You are lucky to be chosen by him!"

"Chosen My Ass! Only one of us is the Hero and the rest of us are just pawn that can be disposed if not needed!"

"Everyone! Listen to me! If we can help them with the war, We might be able to communicate with Ehit! and so this is the best choice!"

Koushit said as the others thought to themselves.

"I won't join... As Izuku said, our lives were already fine in our world, if we continue to be here and join the war, others might not make it till the end."

Kaori said as she stood beside me.

"Yeah, Izuku is right, I love my Family and the thought of me not being able to see them again brings pain to my heart."

Shizuku said as she did the same.

"Kouki, as much as I want to fight beside you... I want to see my mother and sister back home... since father died my mother has been the one taking care of us and I want to repay her."

Ryutarou said as he walked by my side, soon all of my classmates stood behind me. Kouki was left alone beside the pope.

Timeskip

It's been a day since we arrived and I made a deal with the Pope that we will not fight the war, but we will clear out the Great Labyrinth, although disappointed with this and mad at me, he had no choice but to agree.

Now, were in front of Commander Meld, he's a cool guy, we get along with him, with the exception of Kouki.

"We will be giving you, your very own Status Plate, with this you will be able to see your progress and titles, as well as your jobs, a simple drop of blood is enough."

As he hands the Status Plates to us, I took a small knife I had with me and made a small cut on my index finger, I dropped some of my blood to the Status plate as Words and numbers began appearing.

NAME: IZUKU MIDORIYA

LV. 1

AGE: 17

JOB: SWORD SAINT/ HERO

TITLE: NEW MAVERICK/ NEW LIBERATOR/ HERO OF LIGHT/GOD'S ENEMY

STR: 400

VIT: 600

DEF: 350

AGI: 600

MAG: 300

MAG. DEF: 300

SKILLS: HYPER INTUITION/BLACK FLAMES/BLACK LIGHTNING/EYES OF A HERO/INFINITE REGENERATION/GIFT OF HEAVEN/GODSPEED/HEROES LEADERSHIP

"Sir! Kouki Amanogawa! Job: Hero, All stats are 100!"

Koushit shouted with pride thinking he has the Job of Hero. Meld walked towards him as he looked at it impressed.

"This are very high stats! great job! anyone else?"

Meld asked as he looked at us, suddenly, Hiyama took my Status Plate.

"Well then let's see the stats of a pathetic loser!"

He shouted as he looked at it be grew pale as he read it.

"T-This is- This is a cheat!"

Meld and Aiko-chan walked towards him and saw my Status Plate.

"Amazing! Two Jobs?! Not Only that but you already have this Titles! and your Stats! Are far more Superior to Amanogawa!"

Meld said with joy and pride, while Aiko hugged me with excitement, and also relief that Kouki isn't the only Hero.

"Congrats, Izuku."

Kaori said as she walked towards me, with Shizuku and Hajime in tow.

"I guess that training at the Dojo paid off, didn't it."

Shizuku said as she crossed her arms.

"Lucky you... all I got was a crafting job..."

Hajime said with a sigh.

"Dude what do you mean? That's one of the Coolest Job! think of it! all those weapons from those anime we watched! and you can have a chance to make them!"

And with that, Hajime is back as he's usual otaku self, thinking of the weapons he can make.

"Midoriya..."

Kouki said with anger as he looked at me with hatred for stealing his spotlight.

"Tomorrow! we start your training!"

Meld said as everyone shouted with excitement excluding Hiyama and Kouki. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...