Morbid

By bubmet

Beginning of a long saga of an up and coming metal artist, but one that does not go as expected. More

The Introduction

9 0 0
By bubmet

We begin where most stories begin-
Actually- no, we begin where only this story begins. Bergen, Norway. A land of darkness and death. At least, that's what our main character wishes. We actually begin in a small town, small as in 30,000 people small- not 500 people small- in central Kentucky. Only an hour drive from the state's biggest city (Louisville) this town has plenty to offer. Good food, decent education system, and plenty of parks and outdoor activities. But what it lacks is a music scene. Something our main character longs for. Our main character is named "Morbid"- or that is what he will soon be known by. For now he is known by "Matt". Quite a boring name for a boring person, from a boring town in a boring country. Soon, he will have made a name for himself, but not without paying several prices.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

31.8K 739 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
493K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
38.1K 4K 13
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
277K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...