Judgment Day- D.M

Door Scarletavengerobxp4l

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 30, 2022 โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ... Meer

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montrรฉal
SmackDown Before EC
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Training
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Smackdown
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
RebelMare vs Deville&Green
Interview
NXT
Night Of Champions
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1

RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden

263 12 0
Door Scarletavengerobxp4l

*It was 5 minutes before you and Demi vs Kacy and Allyssa. Luis and Fergal stayed back in the locker while Dominik was gonna be ring-side. Standing in gorilla, you and Demi were stretching for a bit

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

*The crowd cheers as Katana and Kayden walk out, holding their fog cannon and pull the trigger as the fog shoots out. They put the cannons down before walking down to the ring while high-fans here and there along the way. Demi and you stood backstage with Dominik, watching Katana and Kayden make their entrance*

You: Let's do this...

*The lights go out for a few seconds before dimming back on as 'Necessary Evil' by Motionless in White started playing, booming through the arena. You and Rhea walking out in sync, Dominik following from behind. You and Rhea standing back to back, both of you bring up your legs then stomp them hard onto the floor, slowly looking up with a smirk in the camera, the whole arena cheering*

"Strip off the weight of mortality and check it at the door"

*The three walk to the ring. Standing in front of the ring, you fist-bump with Rhea before sliding in the ring, Rhea walks around the ring and slides onto the apron while Dominik walks up the steel steps and gets in the ring. Rhea does her pose on the apron as you stand behind her on the ropes with Dom next to you*

Rhea: We got in the bag! Let's squash these bugs!

*You smirk as you kiss the top of Dominik's head before getting in the ring, standing in the corner with Rhea and Dom, you and Rhea staring down Katana and Kayden as they do the same thing to you guys*

"The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for fall one and is for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship! Introducing the challengers, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter!"

*Katana and Kayden step forward, getting cheered from the crowd and they gesture to having titles around their waist before stepping back to their corner*

"And their opponents. Accompanied by Dominik Mysterio. Representing The Judgment Day, they are the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Madelyn Jayne and Rhea Ripley, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea step forward, raising the tag titles with smirks on your faces before glaring back at Katana and Kayden. You and Rhea give the tag titles to the ref and take off the Smackdown Women's titles and set them on the apron along with your jackets. The ref raises the titles before giving them to time-keepers. You get on the apron and so does Kayden, leaving Katana and Rhea in the ring*

Ring the bell!

*Katana tried to get Rhea in a 'waist-lock' but Rhea grab Katana and take her down with a 'Suplex' Rhea gets up while grabbing Katana and throws her in the corner, Rhea then tag you in. You get in the ring, and Rhea whips you into Katana with a 'Hip Attack' Rhea gets on the apron as you drag Katana away from the corner and pin her*

1...
2...

*Katana kicks out, but you were quick to get her in a 'headlock' As You get on a knee, Katana hits you in the stomach, making you groan. You and Katana start to stand as she hits you again. You let go of Katana and take her down with a 'shoulder tackle' You hit a 'Senton' then switch to a 'Springboard Moonsault' on Katana and pin her again*

1...
2...

*Katana kicks out again. You stand up and grab her by her hair and drag her over to the corner, hitting her head-first on the turnbuckle. You tag in Rhea and you guys deliver a 'Chin Lock & SoccerBall kick' combo. You get out the ring as Rhea pins Katana*

1...
2...

*Kayden gets in the ring and breaks thing up. Kayden slap Rhea on the back, Rhea groans as she stands up to face Kayden then grabs Kayden and throws her across the ring. Kayden rolls out the ring and you turn to face Kayden. Running on the apron, you jump and take Kayden down with a 'Meteora' You stand up and Dominik is hyping you up*

Dominik: That's right, Mami! Show her what you're made of!

*You smirk and grab Kayden by her braids and throw her into the barricade then sit on the turnbuckle and Rhea sends Katana out the ring. You, Rhea and Dominik, showing off Judgment Day pride*

After commerical break

*During commerical break, Katana was able to tag in Kayden after Rhea tag you in and you two failed to do a tag team move and now Kayden has you in a 'Boston Crab' submission hold. You ball your hands into fist, not wanting to tap out. You slowly start crawling towards the ropes, fingertips away. Rhea distracts the ref and Dominik pushes the bottom rope into your hand. You pull yourself out of Kayden's grip and swing yourself around and kick her. You stand up on the apron and and do a 'double stomp' onto Kayden then put her in 'JaynePain'. A few seconds later you feel a kick to your head and get dazed as you realse Kayden and fall down. Rhea gets in the ring and hits Katana with a 'big boot' then Kayden with a 'neckbreaker' to Rhea. Rhea drags you back to the corner and tags herself in. You roll onto the apron and Dom helps you sit up, your head leaning on ring-post*

Dominik: Baby, you okay?

You:..Yeah...

*Dominik places his hand on your thigh and rubs his thumb in small circle. Rhea keeps the upper hand over Kayden and Katana. Rhea hits Katana with a 'backbreaker' then hits Kayden with 'Riptide' and pins her*

1...
2...
3!

Ring the bell!

*The crowd cheers and you roll into the ring, going over and hug Rhea. You both stand up as the ref raises your arms*

"Here are your winners. And still! WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, RebelMare!"

*You and Rhea gets your titles as Dominik gets in the ring and shoos the ref off as Dom raises your arms. Then, Ronda Rousey's theme play and her and Shayna walk out. You and Rhea turn your attention to them as they get in the ring*

Rhea: What do you two want?

*Ronda and Shayna don't say anything, and then they both attack you and Rhea, the four of you start fighting as Dominik rolles out the ring. You push Ronda and run at her, only to be hit with 'Piper's pit' as Rhea gets hit with a knee with Shayna. You both roll out of the ring, Dominik helps you up as Rhea stumbles a bit. Ronda and Shayna pick up the tag titles and raise them. You get mad and yell at them as Dominik wraps his arm around your waist*

Rhea: You two aren't gonna get away with this!

Ronda: We'll see you ladies next week!

*Dominik keeps his arm around your waist as you two and Rhea head backstage as the show goes to commerical. You all leave gorilla and walk down the halls, heading back to The Judgment Day locker room. As the show came back from commerical, Cathy Kelly walked up with her microphone in hand*

Cathy: Madelyn, Rhea, congrats on retaining the women's tag titles in your first defense here on RAW. But as we saw moments ago, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler came out and attacked you both. What do you have to say about that?

Rhea: Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler had no business coming out to the ring. I got a knee to the face from Shayna and Madelyn got Piper's pit..And now RebelMare wants revenge

You: Ronda and Shayna picked up our titles to send a message..they want a match, a women's tag title match. If you ladies and a title match all you had to do was ask, but now it's on. Shayna, Ronda, meet us in the ring next week

Rhea: And just like we squashed Katana Chance and Kayden Carter tonight, you two are gonna get squashed next week...

~Instagram Posts~

(You are Rhea)

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Ima pass out😩...the hand placement...THE HAND PLACEMENT! @Dominik_35 ,you handsome son of bitch! I love you!❤️

@WWE
Caption- It has been made official! Next week on #RAW @Paige_MadelynJ & @rhearipley_wwe will defend the #wwewomenstagteamchampionship against @rondarousey & @qosbaszler

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Post-match chilling💜🖤

@WWE
Caption- AND STILL! your #wwewomenstagteamchampions @Paige_MadelynJ & @rhearipley_wwe

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.4K 834 26
She was like soft, delicate lace, while he was like rough, firm leather. Started June 24, 2022 Finished August 2, 2022
404K 13.1K 28
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“–๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐š‚๐š„๐š๐š…๐™ธ๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ป แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—€๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—… โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†...
5K 131 6
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
43K 1.1K 36
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๏ผŽ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’...