Dead By Daylight: The Entity'...

Od melclovesscarlet

Y/N has been in the fog for a couple of weeks and has seen every killer except one, the Trickster. Once she g... Více

characters

24 0 0
Od melclovesscarlet

A/N: okay these are the characters who are gonna be close to the reader and their relationship to her and who's gonna be mentioned the most. If you want to read their lore go ahead and look it up. Some killers are gonna be nice outside of the trials. This story also contains blood and gore and mpreg. So don't read if you don't like any of it. This also was based of a weird dream I had not to long ago. I just started playing the game so if I make a few mistakes of their personalities I'm sorry. I'm still new to the game.

The killers:

Ji-Woon Hak aka The Trickster:

The boyfriend of the reader (feel free to look up his lore but he's basically a kpop idol who when psychopath)

Anna AKA The Huntress:

The mother figure to the reader of the killer camp.

Philip AKA The Wraith:

The father figure to the reader in the killer camp

Susie (part of the legions since there are so many for this killer):

She is basically the friend of the reader in the killer camp the one she gets the most comfortable with besides Huntress and the nurse

Sally AKA The Nurse:

the nurse of the camp and the sister figure to the reader

The survivor camp:

Meg Thomas:

The reader's best friend before being dragged into the fog; like a sister to her

Jake Park:

Male best friend to the reader.

Yu-Jin Lee:

Ji-Woon's former manager (the survivor that came with him in the game) the mother figure to the reader in the survivor camp and the one the reader goes to when she and Ji-Woon argue since she knew him before and she can give her advice.

William "Bill" Overbeck:

The father figure to the reader in the survivor camp.

Kate Denson:

rival to the reader thinking only celebs can date other celebs so she wants Ji-Woon to herself and will do anything to get to him and get the reader out of the way

Y/N (the reader):
The newest survivor and the girlfriend of Ji-Woon and the younger sister of BTS's Jin. You guys lost both of your parents to unnamed illnesses at a young age which made you guys live with your grandparents. During school you became friends with Meg and became extremely close so close you considered her as your sister. When she disappeared you didn't give up looking for her for a few years. That's until you were dragged into the fog and was reunited with her again. Through each trial you were paired with her and Jake which you became close with since entering; to help you through out it. When you started dating Ji-Woon; Meg much to your shock; was supportive as he made you happy and you deserve to be happy after what you have gone through. Jin was a bit skeptical and overprotective since Ji-Woon is a killer and Jake really didn't trust killers. But after seeing how Ji-Woon treated you he accepted it but kept a close eye on it like a brother should.

Seokjin:

The oldest of BTS and the older brother of the reader. He is also pregnant by his boyfriend and fellow member Namjoon. He's also a but over protective of his baby sister. Once him and the rest of bts git post in the fog, he was shocked to learn that one of the killers is a kpop idol and is dating his sister. He is also a vocalist and a visual of bts.

Namjoon

The 4th oldest of bts and the leader of the group and the main rapper of the group and the boyfriend of seokjin.

Hoseok

The 3rd oldest of bts and the main dancer and the lead rapper.

Yoongi

The 2nd oldest and the lead rapper of the group and the boyfriend of Jimin.

Jimin

The 5 oldest of the group and one of the lead vocalist and one of the lead dancers of the group and the boyfriend of Yoongi.

Taehyung

The 6th oldest of the group and a vocalist as well as a visual like Jin. He is also the boyfriend of Jungkook.

Jungkook

The youngest of the group and the main vocalist and the lead dancer like hoseok. He's also a sub rapper. He's also the boyfriend of Taehyung.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
74.3K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...