Fans of each other || Zoro x...

Par MsFailure_

An old acquaintance. A old heartthrob. An old wound. Eventually, it all reverts to it's opposite. A famed mar... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N

7

2.5K 93 57
Par MsFailure_

Nami slightly leans closer to me and whispers, "Ooo, (Y/N)'s got a boyfriend."

"Shut up. Let's focus on finding Rubber-boy."

"Hey, you can't tell me that holding hands isn't a romantic gesture. Plus, if you haven't noticed already, he follows you around everywhere like a lost puppy," Nami points out in a know-it-all tone.

"Well you can also argue that holding hands could be a friendship thing-"

"Have you every seen him hold hands with literally anyone else?" Nami rebukes, emphasizing anyone.

"Look, there's Luffy," I announce, slightly frantic to change the subject.

Nami then takes the liberty to start talking with Luffy again. "There you are."

"Guys! I found it. I found our ship," Luffy declares, walking down stairs, "And this guy is gonna sell it to us."

A guy with an orange bandana comes down, and sort of unsurely opposes Luffy's idea. "Uh, wait. What? Uh..."

"Yeah! The ship, we'll take it."

"Technically she's not for sale," the guy says, confusing Luffy, "And technically, I'm not a salesman."

Nami, already fed up, asks, "Do you even work here?"

"Of course I do. I'm Chief Technician in charge of encrustation removal and aviary waste eradication."

Man, this guy is kind of pathetic. He really is just a cleaner.

"Encru- what?" Luffy asks, not understanding the 'big words'.

"He scrubs barnacles and cleans bird shit," Zoro spells it out for Luffy.

Nami starts to turn away, "He can't help us."

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I can help you. The owner of this ship just happens to be my closest friend in the world."

Kind of unbelievable, but not impossible. I've seen weirder stuff happen.

"Your friend owns this ship?" Nami asks, clearly showing her disbelief.

"Not just this one. She owns the whole shipyard. She's rich rich..."

This man just sounds like he has so much ego I swear-

"-I'm sure you could strike a deal with her."

Both Luffy and the bandana guy hits their leg, one in disbelief, one just for the sake of it.

Nami, being her very true and... kind self, smirks, "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to say hello."

Me and Zoro just stood there, minds elsewhere.

Time Skip

"I've never seen a house so big before."

"Impressive, right? Kaya's given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want."

"Wow. All this for just one person?"

"Well she lives here with her butler and a few other staff."

"Money really shows you who people truly are. Most people only care about themselves and what's theirs," Nami trauma dumps.

"Sounds like someone I know," Zoro remarks.

I lightly flick him for saying that, but still...

AGAIN WITH THE HANDHOLDING???

I mean at least it isn't the full hand holding shenanigans, but he is literally interlocking our pinky fingers together.

He is also acting like nothing is happening. At all.

This man has attachment issues that are not touched on.

"... And a small staff makes for easy picking," Nami states, bringing me out of my thoughts, being her thieving self.

"Why? Gonna rob the place blind?" Zoro sarcastically inquires.

"At least a little blurry."

I tug a little on Moss-head's finger, just enough for him to look at me but not stop walking. "Hey. Behave." I semi-tease, sounding a little like an owner scolding a puppy.

"-So if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" Luffy asks an actual valid question.

"Oh, I never use the front entrance. This is more of a VIP entrance reserved for special guests."

"Wow, sounds like Chronic Liar Syndrome. This whole time he has been playing himself up," I comment.

Zoro adds on, stating the obvious but not to Luffy, "This guy is full of shit."

"Yeah," Nami justifies, "But as long as he gets us inside the house, who cares?"

Orange-Bandana spots some staff along the outside of the house, and he immediately turns around, offering a new route, "Oops. You know, there's actually a more exclusive entrance this way." Bandana was standing on a lily pad type plant, when one of the staff throws a knife at Bandana's feet.

"The hell are you doing here, Usopp?"

Oh that's his name?

"Buchi, buddy, uh, Kaya's expecting me."

"Another one of your lies," the baldish man with cat-ear-like hair declared, lifting the Chronic Liar somewhat into the air. "You ain't welcome here and you know it."

"I know nothing of the sort. I am here to give Kaya and extra-special gift."

Then, out of nowhere, a frail voice calls out, "Usopp!"

Everyone looks at each other, surprised at the soft intrusion, "What a wonderful surprise," the girl in pink continues.

"Kaya!" Usopp walks over to the blonde, "Happy birthday."

Wow. Man looks lovestruck.

"You remembered," Kaya smiles.

"'Course I did."

Just then, the butler cleared his throat and pushed up his glasses. Wait why does he look familiar?

"Zoro, do you recognize that man? I can't put a name to his face," I whisper, a little unsettled.

Zoro looks at me, and gives me some sort of shrug, answering, "I don't know, but just in case, be on guard and stay close."

"... Usopp. We've had this discussion. You mustn't show up unannounced," the butler reprimands.

"Nonsense, Klahadore. Have you come to tell me another story? I do love hearing about your adventures," the girl compliments.

Usopp starts lying again, "I'll do you one better. I brought some of my crew." He then pointed to all of us.

Luffy, in confusion, questions, "Is he talking about us?"

The girl then greets us, "It's so nice to meet you. You all must stay for dinner."

Klahadore tries to shut down the idea, "Miss Kaya, it is a bit last minute. I'm afraid the kitchen hasn't prepared for any extra guests."

"Please Klahadore? It's my birthday. Can't be too much trouble, can it?"

Isn't Kaya the master of the house? Why is she asking the staff on what she can do? Why are the staff seeming impatient with her? This is becoming a little suspicious.

"Of course, Miss Kaya. Anything for you."

"All right! When do we eat?" Luffy excitedly exclaims.

"You don't. Not dressed like that. Sham, kindly show Usopp and his friends to the guest suites. You will bathe and change before dinner."

Nami admits, "A bath does sound nice."

We all start walking towards the door leading into the house, following Sham. Zoro and I get to the stairs when the former stops in his tracks, stopping me too, and turns his head around. He contemplates something, but decides against it, as he starts walking again. I look at him in confusion, while he just responds with a look that dismisses the unspoken question.

Small Time Skip

Me and Zoro found each other after we washed up, so we started roaming around together. I was in a bathrobe similar to Zoro's but in (Y/F/C) instead of red. A few minutes of wandering, we found Luffy in a room full of clothes.

"Hey, Zoro! (Y/N)! Whatcha gonna wear?"

Zoro walks in a few more feet, and states, "Something black."

"Wow Zoro, so appealing. Great choice," I sarcastically add on, taking a look at some clothes.

"How edgy," Nami provokes.

Zoro ignores both of us, and inquires, "Hey, does that butler seem familiar to you guys? Because he does to me and (Y/N)."

"Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended."

"I swear I've seen him somewhere."

Nami comes out of the changing corner, with a shiny outfit on. "How's this?"

"Still looks like Nami."

"I said I'm wearing black," Zoro states, claiming the color.

"I hate you guys. (Y/N)?"

"Oh I just don't think that the sequined jacket really suit your body figure."

And with that, Nami starts looking for another outfit.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.3K 317 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...
1.5K 57 6
'✯'•.‿➹𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐘────────── 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵─────── a girl in the real world, who watches the one piece live action show. actually ends up in the...
39.3K 951 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
333K 15.5K 30
🏴‍☠️🔥☠️ ── OPLA┊❪ ꜱᴀɴᴊɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴏʀᴏ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❜ ࿔*:・゚ a ONE PIECE LIVE ACTION fanfiction. ...