Killer King (A ssundee crew f...

By MindofGoyangi

A phsyco killer is on a lose..he had killed 45+ people in a week..9 youtuber's who has decided to live togeth... More

Chapter- 2

Chapter- 1

55 8 18
By MindofGoyangi

Tw: Mention of death

Sigils POV

I was in my dreamless sleep when I heard some small giggles and a small weight on my back i slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to see simeon on top of me sitting on my back giggling while have some lego's on his tiny hands i smiled as turned my head back as i felt a small tear escaped my eye..i shook of the sadness from my head and started talking...

"Good morning simeon!!"

"Good morning sigis!"he said..he's trying to prononce some words correctly and he's getting there..he then slided of my back and came to me as he hugged me..

"How was your sleep?"i asked hugging him..

"Good how was yous?"he asked

"Great!"i said

"You know what's special this month??"he asked

"Hmm...what is it colton's brithday is over..nothing is ther- oh wait its our simeon's birthday!!"i said pulling him closer to me and gave him a kiss on his cheek..

"I thought you forgot"he said pouting..

"How will i ever forget about your birthday!!"i said with a fake happy tone..

He smiled and said"I'll go you come fast"

"Okie!!"i said..

After i made sure he went i stared at the ceiling my eyes teary....

"Its gonna be his second birthday without his dad"i whispered to myself as i sighed and went to the bathroom to fresh up..

~Later~

I came downstairs and started looking around..

"Good morning sigils"maia said as she placed some toast's on the table

"Good morning"i said

"Good morning sigils!"colton said behind me..

"Good morning colton!"i said..

"Oh colton you woke up??!"kate asked coming from kitchen

"Ya..uh..need any help??"he asked

"No need..we all are here why do we want small kids to do these while these many adults are here.."henwy said

"You call yourself adult henwy your literally a child.."biffle said coming from the kitchen..

"But we have 3 people younger than me still i am a child to you all.."henwy asked

"Whatever happenes you are a child!"tori said..coming from the kitchen as well...

"Im not a child~~~"henwy whined

"You just sounded like one"colton said as others laughed i smiled thinking that everything was getting to as it was...

"Im your uncle colton so you need to give me some respect.."henwy said

"Give some respect to a person who said the moon is a star and two times ten is two hundred"colton said as we all looked at henwy and laughed...henwy came near colton and picked him up threw him to the couch and started tickling him..

"Oh..being like you dad huh??"he said while tickling him..but..

3rd person POV

he suddenly stopped as the whole house went silent even colton..

"Umm..uh..."sigils started looking at colton...who started tearing up..sigils went near him and hugged him tightly..soothing him..

"Its alright...he is still with us in our hearts..."sigils said...

"B-but i-i miss h-him.."colton said..

"Aww.....colton"others said coming near him...

"I know it's hard for you even for us its hard without him but...your his oldest son you have to make him proud tho he is no more with us he is looking at us from above..you have to be strong for him, for your small siblings and for maddie"biffle said..as he wiped coltons tears..while his own eyes where wet with his own tears..

"Yes..i will be a strong boy and make him proud"colton said as he forcefully wiped his tears

Others smiled when maia said"well now be happy as maddie will come now.."

"Ok..."colton said as he smiled..

"Good morning what's happening here??"maddie asked coming downstairs while having gideon in her arms...

"Nothing maddie just talking you know"colton said

"Hmm.."maddie hummed

"Where are the others..?"maddie asked

"In the kitchen..."kate said

"All of them??"maddie asked

"Ya..."kate said..

"Ok and simeon?"maddie asked

"With them..."biffle replied...

"Ok..."maddie nodded..

Then suddenly a loud noise of utensils falling on the ground was heard and they slightly jumped..gideon has started crying in his mom's arms...maddie starting calming him down when kate went near madelyn..

"Aww is my little baby crying"kate said picking him up...

"I'll go and check what happened.."maddie said as she went to the kitchen...

"I'll come with you"colton said as they both went...kate, tori and maia stood their with gideon who has calmed down a bit..while the others followed them two..

The others went towards the kitchen and saw a complete mess..there was utensils all over the floor, flour, water all over the floor......some of them where laying on the ground taking deep breath's....sigils and others mouth was wide open while madelyn just stood there with no expression...

"What happened here??"sigils asked coming closer...

"Nothing we where trying to pick up simeon and he threw some stuffs here and there and all..nothing else.."zud said...

"Ok...but when did henwy came here??wasn't he with us..??"biffle asked

"Well...i came here some minutes ago"henwy said...

"Hmmm...where's simeon??"maia asked

"Im here"simeons voice said as he slowly walked towards maddie...

"Aww....what happened baby??"maddie asked as she kneeled down...

"Nothing mom..i-i just simply walked here nothing happened.."

"Really???"maddie asked to her son..

"Yes..."he said...

"Then how is there this much mess??"she asked voice soft as she hugged him..

"I..don't know.."he said as he ran to colton colton picked him up and went from there..simeon's giggles slowly fading away...

"Umm....so is everyone alright??"sigils asked...

"Yea we are it was actually fun tho"nico said..as he stood up from the ground...

''Ya....i agree it was fun chasing him he's such a sweet kid"jerome said...

"Guys..."maddie called voice low..

"Yea???"all of them replied in unison looking at her...

"I feel like i should go back to south carolin-"before even maddke could finish the sentence siimii said...

"No maddie your not going...you do realise ian is not there with you..."

"Yea i do but....i have to...i don't want to be a burden"maddie said tears building up in her eyes..."

"Your not a burden to any of us...you are our friend....after what happened a years ago i don't feel like you should stay alone at carolina"mitz said..

"But I'm not alone...my parents, Ian's parents family all are there"maddie said...

"I know...but just for some time you should stay here maddie...i didn't want to say this but.....after ian's death your all are now starting to be the same as a year ago...colton has starred to behave like he used to and all so please just for some more time stay here with us.."nico said...taers building in his eyes..

"And your not a burden to us...you might not be the oldest one like him but your having an older sister figure in our group just like he had an older brother figure as well as a dad firgure and a leader figure..."sigils said as maddie smiled.....

They went back to where the kids and kate tori and maia where and had there breakfast...while laughing and chatting..

All this time madelyn's mind was filled with one tragic memory...

Her husbands death...

***********************************

New story..
Hope yall like it... :>

1268 words....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 818 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
833K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
642K 23.4K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...