white horse, mattheo riddle

By cyl333

i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real... More

intro
01- woah
02- phil
03- Tuesday
04- draconis
05- beurre
06- tutor
07- strawberries
08- sister
09- handkerchief
10- innocent
11- girlfriend
12- winning
13- undatable
14- soft
15- old
16- drunk
17- cougar
18- ate that up
19- giggles
20- Do better
22- kleins
23- other stuff
24- outrageous
25- gluten
26- cunty
27- birthday suit
28- yes yay
29- scarred
30- their
31- before
32- flowers
33- valentine's
34- closure
35- sex
36- pookies
37- hooray
38- legwarmers
39- kiss him
40- punishment
41- mad at me
epilogue- you're*

21- scissors

12K 261 83
By cyl333

irl & instagram!

"YOU HAVE TO go away, teo," ren whined and tried to wiggle her way out of his grip.

"but i don't want to," he smiled. "what if we just go shopping together?"

"i have to pick up your presents. they've held them for like a month." she pouted.

"so? i'll see them anyways? which means i can go with you."

"no. it has to be a surprise."

mattheo let out a dramatic sigh as he finally let her go, "if you hate me so much."

"i don't hate you!" she gasped. "i just want to make sure i get your presents."

"this is revolting." harry said to ginny from where they stood off to the side.

"it's cute." she smiled at her boyfriend. "you can tell they really like each other."

"but ren's so nice! and he's so- so him!"

ginny rolled her eyes, "that's what makes it cute. he matches her energy most of the time, but he takes care of her."

"can we go already?" harry said loudly. "i'm sick of waiting here."

"no!" mattheo said.

"we can!" ren ran away, "i'll meet up with you later."

...

"so i can hold my presents, but i can't see them?" mattheo asked.

"you insisted on holding them," ren huffed and reached for them. "i can if you don't want to."

"no," he jerked them away. "i'm just saying your logic is warped."

"you're so weird."

"ooh, let's go in there." he pulled her into a store. "i want to dress you up like build a bear, sweet girl."

ren flushed. "mattheo. my family is in the same mall!"

he shrugged, "i think you'd look marvelous in this blue, don't you think?" he held it against her.

"teo," she pushed it away. "let's not."

"we can return whatever it is you got me." he said. "i'd die a happy man if you let me dress you up."

"fine. but if my family sees the bag i will kill you." she mumbled.

"bags." he corrected. "and there's this wonderful thing called magic."

...

"what took you two so long?" lily asked when ren and mattheo finally returned.

"there was a long line." mattheo said.

"uh huh." ren nodded.

sirius narrowed his eyes. "where'd you go? your head is practically lolling, ren."

"build a bear." mattheo said cooly. "i shrunk it down into one of the bags."

"cute," ginny smiled.

"thanks." he squeezed his girlfriend's waist.

...

"i was right," mattheo leaned back.

"you think so?" ren turned in the mirror. "i feel like it washes me out."

"i don't know what that means, but you look absolutely ravishing."

she flushed, turning around to face him, "you think."

"i did say blue was your colour," he smirked. "but try on the green."

"this feels like betrayal," she mumbled as she slipped off the blue set.

"you could always just leave the green off all together." mattheo offered.

she tilted her head at him, "and wear which ones?"

"just stay like that." his eyes dropped down. "this is great too."

"oh!" she flushed and covered herself. "forgot about that."

"what? that you're practically naked?" he raised brow.

"teo," she whined.

"you get red everywhere, and i love it."

"knock, knock," lily's voice was muffled by the door.

"gimme a sec!" ren called out.

"here," he handed her his shirt.

"when did you take that off?" she asked as she slipped it on.

"now."

she gave him a look before finally opening the door, "hi, mum. what's up?"

she looked between the two teenagers, "you know the spell, right?"

"mum!"

"of course."

"mattheo!" ren gaped at her boyfriend.

"what? she's not yelling at us." he shrugged.

"i am not." lily nodded.

"but to be transparent," he cleared his throat, "there is no need for the spell at this time."

"i'm glad, but at some point that will change, and i would not like to become a grandmother for at least another five years."

"we're not doing that, mum," ren whispered yelled, "what is it you came here for?"

"i was letting you know that dinner is ready, so maybe try to cover the bruises on your neck before you come down, love." lily gave a smile and then turned away.

ren quickly shut the door and leaned against it. "that was mortifying."

"i don't know why you're freaked out about it, baby," he took off his jeans. "she didn't even care when she thought we were having sex."

"i know," her eyes were focused on the dips of his abdomen, "but it's still embarrassing."

"i think she handled that very well. are you going to change too, or just keep staring at me?"

"sorry," she flushed, "i'll do that now."

☘︎☘︎☘︎

maths posted

liked by teddy, dragon, and others

maths i don't hate godric's hollow

comments
belly i am revolted what is this
maths just say you're single and lonely

crackers this is the life we all want

cyl333 that's graham cause yk

toohot4u this was not on my bingo card for this year
thiggs don't lie we literally planned this
renaissance lol what's that mean
maths idk they're just stupid

renaissance this is something!
maths 😛
renaissance MY EMOJI
renaissance YOU SAID IT WAS STUPID

iluvyou i am DISTURBED
maths as if you don't love boobs
iluvyou ren... how dare you
renaissance it kinda just slipped out
belly what exactly does that mean
belly have you to like... yk✂️
renaissance idk what the scissors are for, but i just told him that z is a boob person. and she's seen mine before so i think he's talking about that.
teddy do you seriously not know what the scissors are for
renaissance should i??
parkinurson let's be best friends ren

☘︎☘︎☘︎

c speaks!

i think i'm getting sick again but i'm scared to tell my mom

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4K 53
~ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 ~
501K 10.9K 43
passed down like folk songs, our love lasts so long draco malfoy x fem oc hockey au social media x real life lowercase intended started: 4.26.23 fini...
1M 14K 72
𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓸 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓧 𝓯𝓮𝓶!𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 enemies to friends with benefits to... ⚠️ Warning - this story contains muter content, cussing, drin...
945K 15.3K 47
romance is not dead if you keep it just yours draco malfoy x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 2.22.23 finished: 3.29.23