nursing a broken heart | heej...

luna_nova7 द्वारा

When nurse Sim Jaeyun is left with insecurities and a broken heart, Lee Heeseung comes to turn his world upri... अधिक

1화
2화
3화
4화
5화
6화
7화
8화
9화
10화
11화
12화
13화
14화
15화
16화
17화
19화
20화
21화
22화
23화
24화
25화
26화
27화
28화
29화

18화

1K 76 98
luna_nova7 द्वारा

🤭
Get ready and enjoy~

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

"Cheers."

Jaeyun had a small sip. He tasted it and didn't even flinch at the bitter taste. Instead, he took a long sip of it and Heeseung was alarmed at how much he consumed in such a short time.

Nevertheless, he also had a sip from his own glass. He liked the taste, but he preferred sweet wine over dry wine. Either way, it was good. Right as he was taking his second sip he saw that Jaeyun was already pouring himself another glass.

"Woah, easy Jaeyun. It'll go straight to your system if you keep drinking like that," Heeseung warned concerned.

But Jaeyun was actually going for that, for he gulped down the whole content he had poured for the second time in his glass. His face was already flushed and his eyes were starting to lose focus.

"I think you've had enough Jaeyun," Heeseung tried to convince him but Jaeyun dodged his statement.

"Did you not like it? Do you want me to look for something else?" Jaeyun asked Heeseung while looking at him straight in the eyes.

Heeseung wasn't in his right mind anymore, but he had realized it way too late.

"No, no. I do like it, I'm just being careful with how much I drink..."

Jaeyun nodded and muttered an 'okay' while splashed himself a third glass of wine.

Heeseung was definitely worried. He didn't feel like he had enough right to just take the bottle away from Jaeyun and he did not want to upset him doing that. But Jaeyun kept downing the third and a fourth glass while he had only finished that one glass.

Jaeyun poured Heeseung more wine without asking and then was about to pour a fifth one for himself when Heeseung stopped him.

Jaeyun blinked at him expressionless, "but I wannnnt another oneee."

Heeseung shook his head and carefully took the bottle away from Jaeyun.

"I think you've had one too many, Jaeyun. Trust me, it's for the better."

Heeseung went to put away the bottle but he had completely forgotten an important detail. The poured glass that Jaeyun had poured for him on the coffee table.

Just like he dreaded, Jaeyun was drinking it without a care in the world. But he was still considerate because he saved half the wine for Heeseung.

"Jaeyun..."

The intoxicated blond directed his attention towards Heeseung and just smiled. Then, he gasped surprised.

"Heeseung! You drank wine!"

Heeseung wasn't following, "yeah...? So did you?"

Jaeyun shook his head lightly, "but you drove here! You can't drive baaack! It's not safe!"

Heeseung finally followed. Jaeyun was right, he couldn't possibly drive like that. It could go very wrong.

"I guess I'll have to take a taxi to my place. I'll come for the car tomorrow then..."

Jaeyun shook his head again, "nope, you'll stay here. Since it's my fault you drank, you'll stay tonight, okay?"

Heeseung contemplated his options. Sure, taking a taxi seemed like the best idea but Jaeyun was drunk and pretty vulnerable, he didn't want to leave him all alone, in case he needed him.

And let's not forget Heeseung was also a bit tipsy, so he agreed to Jaeyun's determined invitation without thinking more of it.

Had he known what was going to happen later, he would have probably thought things through before accepting that first glass of wine.

Now he had drunk three glasses by himself, since Jaeyun insisted he felt bad for drinking half the last one and poured him more. Heeseung accepted only because Jaeyun promised he wouldn't drink another drop for the night.

Heeseung still had two sips of the red wine left in his glass. He felt his ears warm and he giggled every two seconds at anything that the blond said. Jaeyun was dragging his words a little and Heeseung found it so adorable.

"Jaeyun you sound so cute when you're drunk," Heeseung said.

"What're you talkin bout? I'm not cute, Mr. Bambi eyes. You're the oneee with red ears and red cheeks."

Heeseung was full on laughing now. He wasn't drunk but he wasn't sober either, and interacting with Jaeyun like this made him feel like a silly teenager.

"Ahhh, what do I do? You're too lovely," Heeseung muttered to himself right before drinking the remainder of his wine.

What he didn't know is that Jaeyun had heard him. He was too absorbed in drinking the last drop of wine that he didn't notice the look on Jaeyun's face.

Heeseung thought that the unexpected events had stopped for the night, but there was still one nobody saw coming. Not even Jaeyun himself, who was the one that took the first step.

Just as Heeseung put the empty glass on the coffee table and he turned to look at the blond in front of him, a pair of lips had smashed into his own, completely taking him by surprise.

Jaeyun was kissing him. Heeseung was so stunned that he almost sobered up instantly. But Jaeyun kept on tugging on his lips and the alcohol in his system didn't let either of them think things through, so they kept going.

Somewhere between kisses Heeseung mumbled, "I thought you said I wasn't going to see you drunk anytime soon."

"No one's drunk," Jaeyun whispered and continued enjoying Heeseung's lips.

Heeseung just let Jaeyun's lips guide him and kissed him back like there was no tomorrow.

Like they weren't supposed to have had an only friendly date earlier that day. Like Jaeyun wasn't completely drunk.

Every move of Jaeyun's lips on Heeseung's made the latter feel dazed.

Since they were both sitting on the floor, Jaeyun started leaning his body towards Heeseung's, only searching for more of that warmth he was feeding himself on.

The kisses didn't stop, not for a while, and Heeseung felt a hand on his chest, pulling gently on his button-up shirt's neck. The same hand was now spread on his chest, right above his heart. And he knew Jaeyun was feeling his heartbeat, which was going well over 50 beats per second.

Right when Jaeyun leaned further into Heeseung and licked the latter's lips asking for entrance, he was stopped.

"W-wait, wait. Hold on... Jaeyun..." Heeseung panted heavily, his face just a few inches from Jaeyun's "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this right now."

Jaeyun pouted, "but I want tooo... you taste so good," said a very intoxicated Jaeyun who was already leaning in search of Heeseung's lips once more.

Heeseung was drunk on the wine and high on Jaeyun's lips, but he was still not going to take advantage of the situation. He knew someone had to be the sane one.

"Sorry Jaeyun, but this isn't right. We're both under the influence. You're pretty drunk, and I don't want it to be like this."

Jaeyun retreated into his sitting spot, "but I thought you liked me..."

Oh, how bad Heeseung wanted to comply to drunk Jaeyun's wishes. More so with the look on his face.

How completely kissable were Jaeyun's lips, and how freaking adorable he looked all flushed and with swollen lips.

But it wasn't right. Jaeyun could regret it if they kept going, and he knew Jaeyun, the sober Jaeyun, could be upset. Besides, Heeseung didn't want Jaeyun to be drunk if they were going to start anything, much less without being in an actual relationship.

"I do like you, Jaeyun. But that's exactly why I can't let this keep going on. You're not thinking straight right now, and tomorrow when you're sober, and if you remember, you're definitely going to be upset about it."

Jaeyun was still pouting, "I never think straight. I'm gay," he mumbled.

Heeseung blinked and then burst laughing for a second, "that's not what I mean Jaeyun, and you know it."

Jaeyun looked at Heeseung smiling and nodded, the pout leaving his face.

"I guess you're right," Jaeyun sighed and Heeseung nodded again. "We should call it a night then, I think my head's gonna explode all of a sudden." But Jaeyun's eyes didn't look away from the lips he was tasting a few moments back.

"Here, let's go drink some water before you hit the pillow. Otherwise that headache will become worse in the morning," Heeseung said quickly and offered Jaeyun a hand to help him stand up.

They had difficulties getting to the kitchen and drinking the water, both wobbling from the alcohol, but could finally make it to Jaeyun's bedroom.

"I think you'll fit into these. That suit must not be very comfortable to sleep in," Jaeyun handed Heeseung a loose shirt and a pair of pants.

"Thanks, I'll be just a second."

While Heeseung was in the bathroom changing, Jaeyun took out a futon, a spare blanket and a clean pillow and hastily arranged everything next to his bed. He finished changing right before Heeseung opened the door and placed his clothes next to the futon.

"Thank you Jaeyun," Heeseung whispered.

Jaeyun giggled, "no problem, Heeseung."

They lied down and Jaeyun immediately fell asleep. Heeseung had a bit of difficulties doing the same though. His heart was still going like crazy and he couldn't stop thinking about the kisses. If only he closed his eyes, he could still feel Jaeyun's lips on his.

He thought about what would happen when they woke up. Would Jaeyun remember everything? Would he be angry at Heeseung for not stopping it immediately? Would he regret kissing Heeseung? And what was Heeseung going to do? Should he act like nothing happened? Like it was just a drunken mistake? Maybe Jaeyun wanted to act like nothing happened? In overthinking, the night moved forward, and Heeseung fell asleep too.

By 9 a.m. the next morning, Jaeyun woke up with a slight dizziness. He opened his eyes and thought it was just another day. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash his face, the cold water cleaning his skin. Just as he brushed his fingertips against his lips, all the memories of last night came flooding in.

The kiss!

The kisses!

Him asking Heeseung to continue!

Him telling Heeseung he tasted good!

How had all of that happened?! Jaeyun was embarrased out of his mind. 'What he must be thinking of me now...' Jaeyun thought.

His heart was beating uncontrollably fast. Suddenly he remembered that he had practically ordered him to stay the night. Jaeyun dried his face and went into his bedroom quickly.

The futon he had arranged for Heeseung was folded and empty. Only the blanket and pillow were over it.

"He left?" Jaeyun whispered to himself.

He went out of his room and into his living room and saw he was all alone. His heartbeat slowed and sunk a little into the pit of his stomach; this felt all too familiar.

That is until he noticed a small bottle of bae juice over the coffee table. He walked to it and took it. A folded napkin fell from behind the small bottle. This wasn't something he was used to. He opened the napkin and read:

Jaeyun, good morning

I didn't know if you'd want to see me and not strangle me after what happened last night. I understand if it upsets you and you regret it, we can act like it didn't happen if that's what you want.

But, just know that I don't regret a single moment with you. I meant every single word I said to you last night.

I went and got this to help your hangover, I hope you like it.

Heeseung

Jaeyun felt his heart clench and his stomach tickle inside. This was a foreign feeling, this was new.

And he definitely did not hate it.

He actually... really liked it.

‎♡‧₊˚✧ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ✧˚₊‧♡

Hehehehehehehehe

Wild ride, huh?

-nova<3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.2K 1.9K 28
Love is in the air for Enhypen - with the exception of Ni-Ki, everyone's coupled up (and it doesn't matter to Ni-Ki as he's the center of the fan uni...
67.3K 3.8K 44
Heeseung is the top student of his class and is very proud of it. But the day he blatantly gets rejected by his crush, he realizes grades aren't ever...
72.1K 2.8K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
1.8K 171 11
"Well, Park Jongseong. I simply adore witnessing you in this state; who wouldn't want to watch the best kid in the class get completely destroyed by...