her camp crystal lake killer...

By letswritewithiris

iris (Also known as Y/n) and her friends go on a spontaneous road trip, that is until an unexpected event le... More

acknowledgement
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWLEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINE-TEEN
TWENTY

SEVEN

364 12 11
By letswritewithiris

- TW for this chapter. -

"Alex." I giggled as flower flaked off my hair, sprinkling to the kitchen floor.
Next week is connors birthday. But considering we will be back in college when the day arrives, I figured I'd make him some cake with the ingredients Luke's father brought back at the beginning. Turns out the reason he disappeared was him gathering some supplies in town.

I may admit, I did miss Judge Alex and Max. Both men were amazing people. It was hard for me to believe that someone out there that was actively doing some form of drug was a decent human being. It baffled me that the two men, covered in flower did it. Luke however was the type of drug addict I was accustomed to.

He - I wouldn't be giving any form of chance.

"Oh come on (y/n) you did start it." Max sang, as he picked up the power constancy, the white flour falling through the cracks of his fingers but before I can blink he is already
Throwing it at my face.

The flour is up my nose, in my eyes and even some flakes in my ear. But still I laugh as I whip my eyes clear. Both men grinning foolishly at one another. Pleased with the bubbly - light mood through the room.

"That was an accident." I threw my hands in the air. A white puff of what looked to be smoke followed my action. My smile faltered as I looked out the window, the corner of a hockey mask catching my attention out by the edge of the woods. It was so faint it was like I imagined it. I could have - Mabel slept in the most uncomfortable position ever. Her leg dug itself right into my back. Foot, inching impossibly close to the crook of my neck. Causing. Creak to form over the little amount of sleep I could get.

"Oh my." Mabel stiffiled some laughter as she walked into the kitchen, snapping me out of my gaze. Her  Eyes creased with smile lines. It didn't take a blind man she was happy with my attempts of getting along with the men. I would never admit it out loud - but so was I.
"Iris, you need back up?" She raised a brow, micheife swirling in her eyes. "Definitely." I agreed. Oh they where in trouble now.  And they knew it.

The mess was definitely going to be a pain to clean up, but It's worth it. Everyone's bodies is covered in white power, even our eyelashes, have turned from black, to white.

"Okay, okay enough." I place my palms flatly out in the air. Everyone took a breather, hands on the counter or on their thighs as they doubled over.

The sound of giggles and groans is replaced by our attempts at catching our breath.

"You guys get cleaned up. I'll make the cake and the cupcakes." I pointed at the two men, and mabel. Immediately both their heads flew back, groans erupting from their mouths. "Unless you guys know how to make  frosting and a double layered cake by this afternoon, I recommend you start cleaning up."

"You're so bossy." They mumbled. It wasn't the first time I've heard that and I doubted it would be the last either.
It was in my nature to want to take charge in situations like these. While the group was extremely good at having fun, being carefree and over all free spirits. They were terrible at being somewhat responsible adults. I can however speak for Connor and Mabel when I say, when they enter work. the change can be scary. it's kind of like they've been replaced by some sort of cloned - better upgraded version. But despite how much fun I was having, Connor deserved some form of stress free celebration.

My arms feel heavy over how much mixing I've been doing, I almost cry with Happiness when Both cakes are out of the oven. steam slipping over the top. Before I start baking the cupcakes, I set the two cakes out to cool. I needed some fresh air before I give in and eat the two, divinely smelling cakes before Connor even get to see them.

I dusted my hands. Leaving the kitchen to go out to the back garden. Where Alex stands smoking a blunt in his hand. I freeze. Scrunching my nose up as I debate to myself if I want to stay here or not. The smell was disgusting, and I didn't want the buzz of happiness to wear off.

"Oh shit (y/n) I'm sorry I didn't think you'd be out so soon." Alex said, as he dropped the Blunt. Stepping on it as he squishes it down into the Damp soil.

My eyebrows shot up, without a doubt nearly reaching my hair line. Him doing that wasn't something I was expecting exactly.

"I - thank you." I couldn't find the words to say.

Alex's lips pulled into a small smile. "Connor told us you were uncomfortable around drugs." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just being a decent human being."

I smiled back smiling. "Still thank you."

Silence fell upon us, but I didn't mind it. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, and I got my chance to glance around the camp. It looked almost different when there was rain, but still just as beautiful. There was something so magnificent with the smell of damp soil.

"Well I better be going back inside." I waved my hand at the two. I sighed, relaxing as I entered the hallway. The sweet smell of freshly baked goods always made my day.

But I froze as I entered the kitchen. The two cakes had big, chunks missing. As if someone's hand grabbed a piece of the crumbly goods, taking a bite.

"Who? Ate. My. Cake?" I shrieked.

I ran over, inspecting the area to find crumbs at my feet and two big, mud filled footprints. They were too big to be anyone's here. And while I barely stayed in a room with Luke's father for long, I could tell it wasn't his.

"What happened?" Alex and Max came rushing in. "Someone ate the cakes." I pointed down showing the evidence. "I don't think I have enough time to have it done by this afternoon."

Max and Alex shared glances, before they nodded their heads at one another. "We'll make sure Connor stays away from this part of the camp. Make sure you have something ready for us coming back."

I nodded my head, panic somewhat fading away.

By the time I'm finished frosting the new cake and cupcakes, I'm exhausted. Still - covered in white flower. But still, finished just in time as Connor and the two brothers venture back.

Mabel comes down the stairs, looking beautiful with her makeup done, outfit on. The fabric looks beautiful as it clings to her curves perfectly. I'm almost Jealous at the lack of time I have to change and get ready.

"Okay okay but what if they had -" Connor stopped mid sentence, eyes wide as he saw the cake in my hands. Eyes watering with gratitude."

"You guys." He whispered.

"You deserve a stress free celebration Con." Mabel wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him gently on the lips.

"Thank you mab." He mumbled Against her lips, before his eyes slid to mine. They instantly became soft, as his lips spread into a smile. "You both are the best things that could have ever happened to me."

Mabel grinned, glancing back at me. "Duh it totally wasn't that car." She teased, poking him in the side.

"Ehh."

"Connor!" She laughed. "Are you looking to sleep down here again?"

"Sorry." He rubbed his hand over her keck. "It isn't the car." He agreed.

"I love you and all iris but you gotta shower. You're leaving a white trail behind you." Connor laughed, taking the cake out of my hands as he smiled happily.

"Yeah but the shower here for some reason isn't working properly." Mabel rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I just barely got my shower. You'll have to use the outside one."

I groaned. I'd seen the building before but hopped I didn't have to use it. Anyone could walk in and see me naked, luke - in particular. That man gave me creeps to the next level.

****

Everything seemed to move slowly as I wrapped my nightgown over my cold, bare skin.

I felt like someone was watching me, like their eyes were trained on me. But no matter how much I gazed into the open I didn't see anyone.

I was Paranoid. That's what happens when you freak yourself out too much.

I placed my slippers on my feet, getting ready to make the track back to my cabin. I didn't want to waste too much time fussing over an outfit. It was only Connor. The dude wouldn't notice if I was naked. I suppose it's something me and Mabel liked about him. He wasn't like every other guy we ever came across.

My foot didn't fully leave the building before my back is Slammed into the metal. My breath is stolen from me, as my head is Slammed into the wall.

"Why do you have to taunt me hmm baby?" Luke slurred, hands digging into my forearms. I winc. "Stop it Luke you're hurting me." I cry out.

"Oh come on Charlotte, you always liked it ruff." His lips attacked my neck, the wet feeling of his tongue making acid travel up my throat. He thinks I'm his ex, there would be no talking sense into him. He is high off his mind, the efficiency is clear under his nose and the smell of alcohol on oozing off breath.

"Stop it Luke." I screamed.

"Am I not as good as Brad?" He spatt, hand travelling slowly up my thigh. I whimpered as I pushed at his shoulders. But of course, he's too strong as he stubbornly keeps his body pressed tight against mine.

I wanted to run, wanted to kick but I couldn't. It was as if my body was frozen in place.

Not again. Lord please don't let this happen to me again.

When Luke raised his hand a whirring sound shattered through the air. Hitting Luke in the hand, holding it in place. Even in Luke's drunken state he cries out in pain.

And I run, run away thanking God.

Twigs slap against my face, pulling at my arms. But I'm too terrified to care, I'm getting away from luke one way or another.

I cry in relief as I see the main house come into view, the sound of music pouring from each window

My throat burned as my chest felt tight.

I opened the door with force I didn't know I could possess, the door slamming into the wall. Shattering the irrupting laughter. Everyone's head snapped to me. Eyes wide. As I catch a look in the small circled mirror I see why. Blood is splattered along my face, even some droplets are on my neck.

I ran over to Connor, throwing my arms around him. Descensy flying out of my mind. I just needed him and the comfort he could bring. Without hesitating He tightly hugged me closer. Hand rubbing my wet hair down my back.

Mabel's eyes are wide in alarm as she steps forward. "(Y/n) what's wrong."

Tears fell from my eyes and it's only now do I recognise the hot, sticky blood over my robe. Some even on my skin. "L-Luke he. He tried." Air faught the journey down my throat and inti my lungs.

"He tried to touch me." I sobbed. "I said no but - but he kept going. I ran first chance I- I got."

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." Connor said. Voice dripping with venom.

"No way." Alex shook his head. "Luke would never do that."

Mabel scowled, stepping in front of me. "(Y/n) (l/n) is many things but a lair is NOT One of them." She dug her point finger into his chest, jabbing it back and forth as she scoffed.

"And luke ain't no rapist." Max stepped forward. Eyes narrowed at Mabel and then at me.

"Get the fuck away from them." Connor untangled my body from his, passing me over to mabels awaiting arms. Without thinking much into it, he threw a punch at Max, breaking his nose with a satisfying crack.

"Call her a liar again and I will have your head." Connor hissed. Punching him until he's on the ground. Groaning in pain.

"Get the fuck out of the camp." Mabel didn't leave room for discussion as she spoke to the two men. Her hand, now cupping mine as she lead me up to her and connors room.

"We should have listened to you about them." She mumbled. Voice laced with all types of emotion.

"I wish I wasn't right." I couldn't take my eyes off the spot on the floor. Not until Connor opened the bedroom door. Quietly stepping into the room.

"I'm so so sorry that I ruined your party." I cried.

But both Mabel and Connor didn't say anything as they wrapped me in a comforting hold.

They didn't need to say anything. Their actions spoke louder than any words they could say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 42
{Y/N} wakes up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a thick mysterious fog after a car crash that should've been fatal. But she felt not a singl...
78.5K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...
204K 6.6K 26
Who knew that killers had a type and that type is you. You were able to slide into the hearts of two of the most infamous slashers and both of them...
141K 2.6K 17
Y/N l/n is an average teen who was on his summer break when all of a suddenly his mother sends him to Camp Crystal Lake. What he failed to notice is...