The Boy On A Leash (Official)

BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... Еще

Bad Date
Tied Up And Blindfolded
Angel's Waiting
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Cat Among Pigeons
Testing My Patience
Breaking Him
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating
Shibari

Behind Locked Doors

9.3K 178 129
BabyWorm94

✨smutty✨

2 days later

☆☆☆☆☆

Its been two days since the song announcement was made. I haven't seen Indigo as much as I would have liked since we've both been working.

When we get home we're both super tired and fall asleep immediately. I sigh and shut my computer. I can't seem to get him off my mind today. Perhaps I could go see him and 'check on how the song is going.'

I sit and contemplate while rubbing a shiny, smooth, purple-ish rock between my fingers. After great internal debate, I ask Daisy where Indigo is. She says she thinks he's in the studio today but wasn't sure.

I pocket my shiny rock and head down to the lower floors. I believe he's using one of the third floor studios, but I'm not entirely sure to be quite honest.

I end up asking the receptionist and she looks it up for me. A few seconds later I get my answer.

"Indigo is scheduled for studio seven. Is there... anything else I can help you with Miss. Shin." The blonde receptionist responds. Her blue doe eyes stare up at me, and she twirls a strand of hair around her finger.

"Mh no that's all for now. Thanks for the info Amelia." I smile at her and her cheeks heat up.

"Of course Miss. Shin. Let me know if I can help with anything else." I nod and turn away from the girl, heading down the hall towards studio seven.

The silver labeled seven plate hanging off the studio door soon comes into view and I stop before it. Taking a breath, I raise my hand and knock on the door.

...

No answer....

I try again but there is still no answer. I turn the doorknob and I'm struck by several loud voices. At first I think they're angry but after a moment I realize they're joking around.

Three staff members sit behind the recording panel blabbering about something I don't care about. Indigo sits behind the soundproof glass, in the recording room, by himself.

His headphones are on and he's writing something down in a notebook, completely oblivious to the staff members.

"How's the song going boys?" I ask standing behind the three men. Finally they break away from their conversation and realize I've entered the room. They all quickly stand and bow.

"Hello Miss. Shin. Uh- the song is going well. We were just about to go on our lunch break." A guy with glasses says, Terry I think his name was.

I check my time and realize I got here right when they would have gone on lunch.

"That's fine. I just wanted to see how the song was going. I had something to speak with Indigo about, so you may take an extra 30 minutes for lunch." I say as the men start to grab there jackets.

"Ah- thank you Miss. Shin." The younger of the men says before they grab their things and head out of the room. I lock the door behind them then flip on the red recording light so no one that has a key will enter.

Indigo is still hard at work and doesn't notice when I enter the soundproof recording room. I walk up to him and lightly tap his shoulder to get his attention. His eye snap up and he pulls his headphones down so they hang around his neck.

"Ah June~ what are you doing here? Did you come to see me because your already missing me?" He says with a smile, already starting the banter.

"Someone's awfully full of himself. I saw you this morning. I actually came to check on the song. It needs to be finished tomorrow." I point to the mic.

"Agh you wound me." He says dramatically clutching his chest. I chuckle at his over the top acting.

"Just show me the song pretty boy." He smiles and takes his headset off, sliding it over my head. Soon a high energy beat shoots through the headphones.

"Get down on my knees and worship every inch of your body..." I tap my foot and listen to the beautiful sounds of his unfiltered vocals. "Tie me up and fuck me rough~ we won't stop till the morning~" my jaw drops but I cover my surprise with a little cough.

After a few minutes the song ends and I glance over at Indigo. He's biting his cheek and waiting for my reaction. I pull the headphones off and hand them back to Indigo.

"What do you uh- think?" He says and I shoot him a smile.

"It's good really good. The base is a little overpowering so it needs to be turned down. Also the drums are a tad offbeat in the intro, so that needs to be fixed up..." I tap my foot listing off other little tweaks. He writes my input down in the notebook he was writing in.

"Do you think it's missing something? I keep listening to it, but I can't put my finger on what it needs to make it pop, you know?" He says setting the pen down.

"Hm I think I do. Perhaps draw out the 'morning' at the end of the chorus?" I continue to tap my foot then get an idea. "Oo I know just the thing. Re-sing it. I've got an idea."

I hit record and Indigo clears his throat before starting to redo it like I had instructed. I stand next him and run my hand across his thigh. He glances at me but continues to sing.

I let my hands wander. They soon find their way under Indigo's shirt. I drag my fingers across his sides, then down his stomach. My nails scratch lightly, and his stomach contracts. He winces into the microphone and closes his eyes while there's a small break in the song.

I smile as he continues to sing, giving it his all, even when I start to unbutton his pants. His eyes widen and I press my index finger to my lip, urging him not to talk and focus on singing. He nods and I bite my lip taking him in one hand.

He lets out a groan that adds a new element to the song. He continues to sing leting out small gasps and moans while I stroke him.

"Tie me up and fuck me rough~ we won't stop till the morning~ ah God! " He curses mid song letting out a long moan.

After a few minutes he has sang through the whole song and starts to moan freely. I turn off the sound recorder and smile at him.

"June~ I'm not sure we should do this... Anyone could walk in- Ah!" He glances at the door and I stroke him a bit faster.

"Do you want me to stop?" His hand grabs at the microphone stand for support and he curses loudly.

"N-no please don't stop. That feels so good!" He sucks in a breath.

"Oh really? You don't want me to stop now? Someone might walk in and find you and me like this. That doesn't worry you?" I purposely withhold the fact I locked the door.

His moans get louder and I realize doing something so risky might be a turn on for him.

"Perhaps it excites you... Someone walking in and finding us in such a compromising position." I whisper in his ear and he throws his head back sucking in a long shaky breath.

"Fuck~ June~ faster please!" He begs. I stroke a bit faster and his hips buck into my hand.

"Indigo you didn't answer my question. Does someone walking in on us doing something so dirty excite you? Do you like the idea of someone seeing me do such naughty things to your body?... Does it turn you on?" I nip at his jaw just below his ear.

"Mh- y-yes." He squeaks out. I hum and start to suck his neck. My lips find his and he kisses me hungerly. I bring the hand thats not busy to his hair, and run my fingers through it while we kiss.

He moans into the kiss and I pull back so I can look at his face. His brown eyes stare into mine and he bites his lip in anticipation.

"June~ I'm not going to last much longer if you- ah~ keep looking at me like that." I smile then stop stroking him. I remove my hands and place them on his thighs.

He looks at me needy and wanting my touch. He pants hard and I drop to my knees, sitting between his legs.

"What are you- fuck!" He curses as I take him in my mouth. I lick his tip then take in as much of his length as I can. His hand grabs a handful of my hair, holding it like a sloppy pony tail so it's out of my face.

I bob my head up and down and his curses get louder. I use my hand to rub the part I can't fit into my mouth. The salty taste of pre-cum coats my tongue.

"Fuck~ Just Ike that~ Your lips are so soft. Mmh~ can't get enough." He moans sweet nothings and his body jerks indicating that he's close.

"Be a good boy and cum for me. Alright?" I say and lick the underside of his cock before I start to suck on him again.

"Mmh~Yes! Anything for you~" His hand in my hair grips a little tighter. "Ah~" I feel him twitch before a warm, thick, liquid fills my mouth.

His eyes stare down at me and he has a look of pure pleasure painted on his face. I swallow all of his seed and continue to suck him while he enjoys his orgasms.

His moans start to get more breathy as he comes down from his high. I pull back with a little 'pop' and he releases my hair, fixing it the best he can.

I push myself off my knees and stand up so I'm between his legs. I readjust him then button his pants back up. He breaths heavily and looks up at me with flushed cheeks.

I give him a quick peck on the lips, resting my hands on his thighs. He takes my hands in his and kisses my knuckles. His arms wrap around my waist and he draws me in for a hug. His head rests on my shoulder and I close my eyes.

"Can I do something for you? I've been told I'm good with my hands..." He whispers in my ear. "And I'm even better with my tongue." My breath catches in my throat.

"I sent the staff out for a long lunch, but they will be back soon. We don't have time, and you still need to eat." His hands massage my hips.

"Don't worry I can be quick. There's something else I'd rather eat anyway. " He leans back and kisses up my jaw. He sucks the soft skin of my collarbone and I moan quietly.

"As much as I like the sound of that, we still have work to do. You can make it up to me when we get home." He pulls back looking disappointed as he pouts. "Let's finish this up then grab some food okay?"

"Okay..." He mumbles and pulls away. I look over the recording we just made and start to edit it. The moans aren't that obvious and anyone listening would just think it's intentionally sang that way.

I fix the problems from earlier then join the recording with the backtrack. We record a few finishing sound effects and we are finished in no time.

"The staff should be coming back soon. I'll have them finish up the last of the editing today, then we'll start recording the video tomorrow. I'm guessing that will take about a week." I stand and put the headphones up. Yawning I stretch my limbs then pocket my phone.

Indigo also stretches and we exit the recording room. I shut off the recording light outside the door and scribble a note down for the staff so they know what I want them to do.

"Let's grab lunch now." I say after I place the note down. Indigo nods and we head out, after getting into the hallway he turns to me and grabs my arm.

"June... why didn't you tell me the door was locked the whole time? I was worried someone might come in." He raises a skeptical brow.

"Must have slipped my mind." I smile and practically skip down the hallway. Indigo trails behind pretending to be upset with me till we reach the elevator.

I press the button for the main floor and we sit in silence till the doors shut completely.

"Indigo... your not second guessing wanting to see me... are you?" I face towards the doors not looking at him. "I know I can be a bit hard to deal with, and I get off on the risk factor of sneaking around if I'm being honest, but I hope your not actually mad for what I did earlier. If you are, I won't do it again."

Vote 👹

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Alpha Knox Amina Rae

Фэнтези

9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
2.4M 50.7K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
Testing His Limits wydyouwannaknow

Любовные романы

672K 10K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
yes master imaslutyeah

Любовные романы

38.4K 364 31
"please" i whisper. "shouldn't we wait until were at my house, before ill let everyone see what kind of slut you are?" I needed him. Now. "i wann...