guy montag gives birth to san...

By professortoelicker

wnan More

the ultrasound
birth

the test + meeting dr. miku

39 0 4
By professortoelicker

"Beatty...?" Guy Montag meekly called, a pregnancy test in his hand. It was positive. His husband immediately came out of his study, curious of why his pookie was acting so strange and anxious.

"Look at this for me... I took a pregnancy test and, well, I-" Guy started to explain but Beatty cut him off.

"We're having a CHILD?! A BABY?! This is the best day of my life!" he screamed, throwing his arms into the air.

"I-I'm glad you aren't angry about this, Beatty. We have to go to the doctor's to get medication and the like. I feel like my stomach's about to explode with sick." Montag stuttered.

They got into the family car and drove to the nearest hospital, Lord Bumenbach Infirmary, and were greeted by Dr. Hatsune Miku, who led them to a room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 32.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.3M 133K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
838K 64K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...