Your Kisses Make Me Feel Aliv...

By UrMom102555

Villain and hero. The hero goes to the villains hometown for a charity event but then sees the villain and th... More

Hero
Villain
Creator note

hero

3 1 0
By UrMom102555

The sound of metal colliding fills the air, I slash the sword towards the enemies metal chest plate. I notice the mixture of fear and shock on her face for a slight second as I was close to beheading her. She swings at me with her sword hitting my arm with a good amount of force to leave a deep cut as I yelp in pain. I swing at her with my sword hitting her in the leg and I watch as she runs off "Coward"
I say as she disappears in the distance. I walk around to see if there was any hurt pedestrians but luckily no one was hurt, well.. Except the Villain but she already ran off. I start walking home because I need to get ready for a charity event out of town in a small city that's a little ways away. I grab my bags and out them in the car I should be staying there for a day or two. I get in the car and start driving there

Author note: hi! Sorry that this chapter isn't as long as the other chaptes in my other story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 147K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
186K 11.4K 13
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
405K 46K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
674K 35.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...