The Avengers Soulmates: 14 So...

By Sleepyfanfic

An Avenger Soulmate AU! I4 soulmates! Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki Steve Bucky P... More

Quick Intro
Chapter 1- A Rat.
Chapter 2- A Angel.
Chapter 3- A Masked Ball
Chapter 4- A Shopping trip.
Chapter 5- A Night Out
Chapter 6- A Hangover
Chapter 7- A New Perspective
Chapter 8- A Party Part 1
Chapter 9- A Party Part 2
Chapter 10- A Nightmare
Chapter 11- A Smurf
Chapter 12- A Date
Chapter 13- A Awakening
Chapter 14- A Beautiful Plan
Chapter 15- A Marinara Sauce Visit
Chapter 16- A New Home
Chapter 17- A First Day
Chapter 18- A Escalating Aftermath
Chapter 18.2- A Grey/Dark Cast
Chapter 19- A New Roommate
Chapter 20- A Other First Day
Chapter 21- A Mistake.
Chapter 22- A Logan
Chapter 23- A Civil War Mark 2
Chapter 24- A Misson
Chapter 25- A Argument.
Chapter 26- A Announcement
Chapter 27- A Flash Back To That Night
Chapter 28- A Live Video
Chapter 28.2- A Different Perspective
Not a Chapter!
Chapter 29- Wow
Chapter 30- A Nightmare
Chapter 31- A New Arrival
Chapter 32- A Confrontation
Chapter 33- A Violent Witch Reunion
Chapter 34- A Warning.
Chapter 35- The Ball Part 1
Chapter 36- The Ball Part 2
Chapter 37- Found and Gone
Chapter 39- Run Rabbit Run
Chapter 40- A Trigger
Chapter 41- Goodbye
Chapter 42- The City of Flowers
Preview to 15 Soulmates.

Chapter 38- Kyle

1.8K 90 49
By Sleepyfanfic

Warnings- Violence, forced kissing, mentions of harm to a child- This one has lots of warnings guys beware. 

______________________

"Stop" I whisper tears falling down as I watch him hack Pepper's body to pieces her screams begging over and over before one final thud causes her body to fall crashing to the ground little flames begin to let her go as her dead eyes stare directly at mine pleadingly.

Blood fall down my jaw as I tried to kill myself over and over hoping the flames would engulf me and take me home but every time I awoke here the chains rusted against my skin as the sun forced me to remember the feeling of burning away.

"You know what you need to do to make me stop" Seth says dropping the axe letting the blade smash against the stoned path before walking over to me in haunting steps.

5 days...

That is how long I have been here and yet it felt like I have been here for months the seconds feeling like hours and the hours feeling like days.

I am strapped up my body aches as I am forced to rewatch Pepper get tortured every few hours.

Her weak body shows the signs of her not eating her sunken jaws showing she was barely holding on as her hair was matted in dried blood at the back of her head. I see her look weaker each time I see her.

"The child isn't looking well" he admits beaming as this time I don't fight his touch learning every flinch costs Pepper more harm.

"Last chance before I bring her here" he says but I don't lift my head not able to look at him my stomach twisting as I stared at Pepper her eyes stil on mine.

Although her body was hacked to pieces she was still here watching her eyes watering unable to say words she was screaming since he cut off her tongue out of her mouth only a few hours before her body quickly bleeding out on the grass of the front garden.

Every time he brought Pepper here he asked me to accept him in the exchange to let them go but Pepper stopped me every time.

'Don't you dare! They will come for us! I believe in our mates you better too! I can take this boy's shit! I used to work with Stark this is nothing!'

Her words kept me grounded but as the days went on her words slowly faded out both of us starting to lose hope especially under the threat of Morgan.

If I don't agree on the 5th day Morgan will be brought here.

We have run out of time.

The fire almost engulfs Pepper completely as I hear cold steps stop in front of me his hand lifting my face.

His eyes the same colour as the sky a demon appearing of an angel.

They pierce into my soul his question not needing to be said but he asks it anyway "so what will it be little fairy?" he asks making me swallow.

I didn't have a choice.

It was to late.

"Okay" I whisper defeatedly my body sinking into the pain of the stretch of the chains.

I tried to be strong but I can't.

No more.

A broken sound from Pepper comes behind him her begging me not to accept it but I have no choice "okay?" he pushes gripping my chin and I barely have the strength to keep my eyes on his "Let them go I won't fight you ill do whatever you want" I promise earning a stomach twisting smile as my body cries as the chains fall away.

My muscles scream as I drop unable to hold myself up but Seth catches me wrapping his arms around me "prove it" he says making me shake as he scowls at my body reaction "kiss me"

I hear Pepper cry as I hold back a sob forcing my whole body to reach up using his shoulders for strength. I place my lips to his reculantly hoping a peck will do but he grips me tighter making tears fall as his lips still taste of posion. His touch still makes my skin crawl as we both feel the wetness of my tears between our faces but he says nothing as he pulls back my eyes go back to where Pepper once lay.

"I have sent her back" he says to my silent sob "and Morgan?" I ask in hope but he just smiles his eyes looking me over before his eyes look back into mine.

"First you need to come to me once you wake but remember if you don't the child will die"

I withdraw at that but his touch tightens in warning so I nod agreeing to the terms.

"But how?" I ask "what if they have me guarded-" I gasp as his hands grip around my throat causing my breath to hitch my eyes widening in shock.

"Sorry little fairy it's the quickest way" he says in fake sympathy as the burn in my chest tightens knowing Pepper has been going through this in repeat the last days make my eyes water again but he mistakes it for being scared. My lungs feel like they are about to burst as my body begins to weaken as my head spins.

He coos at my whimpers whispering sweet things but my mind burns with ways to kill him once Morgan is free.

No matter what it takes I won't stop until I kill him...

Making sure his body becomes ash this time.

______________

I wake with a gasp warmth trying to comfort my body instantly but Seth's touch lingers on my skin making the nightmares present in my mind.

I barely peel my eyes open the flickering of the candles not helping with the ache in my head.

"FAE!" I flinch as I hear Pepper scream my body locking up wondering if it was a trick.

If I will wake up in the chains once again but the talking of the others keeps me frozen.

I was back.

"We are real" I hear Strange say the want to go and see the others and feel them. The want to comfort Pepper after what she had just been through was strong but Seth's voice was stronger.

'You will come to me little fairy'

And Morgan's safety was the strongest.

I quietly sit up knowing they were close.

I can't make a sound' I repeat in my head as I pull out needles wanting to cry as I was attached to a few but one captures my eye that I don't take off afraid once I remove the finger monitor they will come back.

Luckily the wire was long letting me stand.

I almost hiss as the cold floor slaps against the soles of my feet but I bite my bite it back looking around my eyes goes to a mirror so I follow it but I almost let out a yelp as my hands go to my stomach in surprise.

My mouth drops as I turn to my side my hands going around my stomach protectively.

Was I really out for only five days?

My stomach looked like I had been out for weeks.

I winch at a agreeing kick making me place my hand where the baby kicked again.

'It will be okay' I want to say but I know my soulmate's ears are out of this world for picking up on things normal people can't hear.

I think Pepper's panicking is the only thing keeping them from noticing I'm up.

I begin to look around a presence in the hall keeps me from walking out the only door but without windows what am I meant to do?

"Do you know where Morgan is?" I hear Bruce ask trying to sound calm in his question but his voice made me look at the wall.

They are next door.

If one is in the hall how am I-

I almost scream jumping but his hands keep me still a hard grip stopping me from bumping into the wall but the heart monitor speeds up my fear showing through the machine.

My eyes question as I look at him through the mirror but the darkness in his eyes told me it wasn't my Loki as the comfort of our marks was gone like it was with the other Tony's.

"Shh you're being too loud" he whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to run up my arms in warning as the beeping only gets louder.

His breath shivers as it travels through the room causing the flame from the candles to sizzle to ice before the machine drops completely the screen turning black stopping the violent beeps.

"Let's get you home" he whispers before a loud bang makes me gasp then everything turns black.

______________________

"You can open your eyes now" this Loki says making me jump away from him as soon as my feet land on a familar stone.

Wait-

My eyes open in fear as the country house from my nightmares comes into view taunting me as I shake my head my breathing turning rabid once again.

Did I ever truly wake?

Was this even real?

For once the sky is dark the sun not burning on my skin as I swallow at the sight.

The night has only just begun.

I take a step back as the door slings open and despite not seeing him I feel his eyes like a suffocating cuffs hundreds of chills scratching into my skin trying to hide as I try my best to take a deep breath needing to control my fear.

"Give him this" this Loki says handing me what to be a necklace the pedant was a chip making me frown "what is it-" but before I can finish he disappears in a darker green mist that lingers as I swallow.

Nearby I hear water a stream hidden in the nearby woods as I try to take in where we are but the land gives nothing away the shadows surrounding the trees made me feel like I was being watched by something deadly daring me to run.

"Mummy angel!" Morgan's voice calls from inside the house and I force myself to step towards it Morgan's call makes me come to the door but the darkness that greets me inside makes me breathe out a shuddering breath.

"Hurry up" Seth's voice calls and I force my feet to move inside jumping as lights turn on my body drawing at the sight in front of me.

"Mummy angel!" Morgan greets me with a wide smile her body like Peppers is skinnier than the last time I saw her but her red eyes is the only confirmation she is upset.

She is sitting at a split wooden table in an old cottage kitchen making me swallow at the room giving an eire welcome as an empty plate sits in front of her stuff.

She sat with crayons and paper laid out in front of her her eyes still on me looking... happy.

"Are you okay?" I instantly go to her wrapping my arms around her looking for any sign of harm only to see none.

"Finally" Seth says making me jump dropping the necklace as the front door shuts a click locking it into place "Daddy said you would come!" she says making me look at her frowning confusion evident on my face as I look back to Seth only then her words register in my mind making my muscles tighten in realization.

"What did you do?" I ask gripping her to me tighter protectiveness coming over me as I notice the same washed-over look in her eyes he once did to me.

"I did say she would come didn't I? Mummy is finally home but we still need to have adult talk! I think it's time for you to head off to bed don't you?" he says and I see her nod yet her eyebrows pull together. She knew something wasn't right but she follows his demands getting up and I standing with her as I consider pulling her back but instead I turn towards Seth.

"You said she would go home" I snap letting my anger wash over me "that was the deal-"

"Not in front of our daughter" he warns in mock "Morgan is tired aren't you?" he asks his fake smiling turning my stomach as she smiles nodding before yawning "yes I'm really tired! Look mummy I made you a picture!" she says quickly handing me a drawing that makes my stomach drop.

"That's me, you and daddy!" she says pointing to the three people in the picture making my heart sink.

What has he done to her?

"What about your real mum and the others?" I try to ask but Seth's jaw clicks making Morgan flinch at the sound although she looks confused as to why.

He can force you not to recall but you can't forget the memory is there despite his command not letting your mind remember.

He did it the first few times he hurt me making me forget it ever happened but after a while hw anted me to be scared of him.

"Morgan" Seth warns and she pouts before nodding "Goodnight!" she says before running off down the dark hall but as I go to follow Seth's hand stops me making me turn.

The slap echoes in the farmhouse as I grit my teeth "you said you will let her go! I am here-"

"You forget yourself" he growls his hand gripping in my hair burning my scalp as I come face to face with my tormentor.

He was once a boy trapping me in a toxic misery but now he is a man dragging people I love involved in my nightmare.

"This. Wasn't. The. Eeal" I spit out every word hatred filling with every one as the rage shows in my tone.

"I changed my mind" he says ignoring my outrage making me scowl.

"What did you do to her?!" I try to hit him again but he captures my hand gripping tightly making my bottom lip fall.

Seth was always strong but never like this- his powers have shaped into something so alien to what he once was.

But how?

"She was upset her mother kept coming back hurt that I guess you can say it started to haunt her so I decided to manipulate those memories away you should thank me-"

"Thank you?!" I snap "you are the reason her mum was being hurt!"

"No you are the reason I gave you the option to accept yourself as mine but you fought it! Whatever happens from here on out is your fault!"

'It's all your fault'

'You can never be loved'

'You did this!'

"Stop it!" I snap refusing to let him in my head "how have you done this? You never had the power to take someone's memories"

"No I didn't but after your brother almost killed me in that fire I was saved by some new friends and we made a deal. I would give them my powers at the end of this in exchange for making you completely mine" he says making me gasp "but why would the other Avengers want your powers that makes no sense-"

"It doesn't matter the reason" he says "what matters is we are going to be happy here me, you, Morgan and our baby" he says going to touch my stomach but I hiss as I try to use my powers to kill him but the bracelet stops me.

"That reminds me" he says finally letting me go stepping back I look down the hall to where Morgan went to bed.

If took her memories of the others...

Is that what he plans to do to me?

"Put this on" he says holding the necklace the other Loki told me to take in and I glare at his offer.

"Don't be like that" he says "I would hate for Morgan to pay for your behaviour" he says forcing it in my hands.

"So that's it? You're keeping her here to make me behave?" I ask but he only hums undoing the necklace and I look back to the pendant of a chip everything in me screaming not to put it on but I take it anyway the worry of him doing as he warned.

As I put it around me he smiles pleased but I only scowl at his reaction.

"Always a spit fire even Kyle admired that about you" he says making me loosen my jaw my memories going back to my best friend.

"Where is he?" I ask watching as he tilts his head "I always knew you were a bit slow baby but not stupid"

My heart drops at that hearing him speak in Kyle's voice.

"Baby I'm sorry I just can't stand the way they treated you! They don't deserve you!" he mimics making me remember Kyle's kiss that night.

"That was you?" I ask in disbelief shaking my head in horror tears threatening to sting as my heart drops "no-"

"Yes" he says walking over to the table to pick up Morgan's drawing.

'This is our whole family so if you leave you never forget us!' Morgan's other drawing that she first made me comes to mind breaking my heart.

"I tried to be the good guy you know?" he says turning to the fridge to place it on with a magnic.

"I tried to do things right but even then it wasn't good enough" he says turning back but I shake my head in denial seeing him shift from Kyle back to his own features.

"I kept track of you and Cedric after I was fully healed but then I saw you fuck up stealing in that alley and a boy walking past" he explains "Kyle" I whisper and he nods.

"I overtook his body and saved you and you smiled so brightly at me. I knew if I wanted a real shot at us I had to become someone else so I took over Kyle completely-"

"Is he alive?" I plead but he only snorts "no.... he is long gone" he says making my legs give out from under me my body falling to the floor "not that it matters the real Kyle despised you"

"No-"

"The next day after I took over his body he met his mates but I couldn't have that so I forced his mates to kill each other families in murder before rejecting them both in prison. I needed them gone so his soul couldn't try using his bond to escape my control" he says watching me as I take in the information my hands on the floor trying to breathe but I refuse to accept it.

"His soul gave up after that making me have easier excess to you and you fell for it hard"

"That whole time..." I whisper gripping onto my chest my breathing leaving me as I remember every night- I slept with him- I-

"Yes I became the man I knew you wanted I already knew everything about you so I made him perfect, I opened the community center because it was what you wanted, I let you have freedom, I even offered your brother who tried to kill me a place but even then that wasn't good enough" he spits making my body shiver.

Cedric was right.

He always sensed something was wrong.

Why didn't I listen?

"I did everything you ever wanted yet your soulmates came into the picture and you left me forgetting me just like that-"

"That girl" I realize remembering the pretty auburn-haired girl and then her blood being found at my apartment.

"I compelled her to go to your place and wait for me it was easy enough to fool any camera letting your mates only have so much of the footage until they blamed me before releasing the rest once I knew you would over here" he confirms and I shake my head my hand going to my stomach as bile rises.

How could I be so stupid?

"When you told me about Bucky's book I had hope I really did I thought if I could get you pregnant you would come back to me that you would realize it should have been me all along but after dosing your coffee you didn't sleep with me even after I manipulated your argument with them"

"You're sick" I whisper heaving but I had nothing in my stomach to bring up.

"They are right the nice guy never truly ever wins" he sighs coming over "but none of that matters anymore you are mine once again and no one is going to take you from me not if they want Morgan safe-"

"Let her go" I beg again fighting my body to look up "she has nothing to do with this I won't leave and I won't try to escape if you just let her go"

"Do you like our family home?" he asks instead ignoring my pleading "you have yourself to thank for this pretty place I remember your dream for a home one day"

"Not with you" I spit but he just laughs "no I guess not but it's what you got I should be thanking you really since you paid for it"

My bottom lip fall at that realisation hitting me "the break in was fake-"

"It was I just needed the money and you stupidly handed over your own prison" he muses.

"I will never love you" I say "you can force me to stay here even be with you but I will never love you" I promise not able to heave once again as he kneels down making me jump as he begins rubbing my back.

"You will you just don't understand that yet but it is okay you will see in due time now will you be joining me in bed or should Morgan have nightmares all night?" he asks making me sob but all he does is offer out his hand a warning look in his eyes as I shakily take it letting him help me up as I look down the hall to where I can now hear Morgans little snores.

"I missed you" he says pulling to me and wrapping his arms around me but I don't respond my head to the side I see the knives.

I need to get Morgan free from this place. 

No matter the cost. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 298 12
What if the Avengers weren't the good guys? What if they controlled the world? what if they killed people who didn't follow the rules? Everyone wa...
417K 12.6K 53
Amelia and her parents always travelled for work going to the most dangerous places around the world to help people who need medical care which is wh...
127K 3.1K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...
11.5K 371 24
Stony One-shots on: Soulmate aus Confessions Morgan stark Peter Parker High school aus Requests open Whump Background ships may change Harley keene...