The Boy On A Leash (Official)

By BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... More

Bad Date
Tied Up And Blindfolded
Angel's Waiting
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Cat Among Pigeons
Testing My Patience
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
Behind Locked Doors
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating
Shibari

Breaking Him

16.7K 278 53
By BabyWorm94

✨smut✨

"Okay." He blushes then moves to do what I said. He gets on all fours and I get the perfect view of his ass. He looks back at me with nervous anticipation and I smile. Breaking him is going to be a lot of fun.

I stand behind him and run my hands up his thighs then squeeze his ass. I massage it gently and spread his cheeks. His asshole is a tight pink little star. I let go then run a hand up his back.

"Is it okay if I finger you?" He hesitates and I withdraw completely.

"I'm I- Yes.. you can." He says and I feel the need to reassure him. I pull him back towards my body, so now he's only on his knees. His back is flush with my chest and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey don't be so nervous. I want this experience to be pleasurable for you. If you don't think your ready, I have other ways." I rub back and forth on his stomach and he relaxes a bit.

"Okay... I think I'm ready." I kiss his shoulder. His perfect glass skin shines. It's like he has no flaws.

"Mmh do you remember your safeword?" I run kisses across his shoulder and the side of his neck.

"It's peaches." I hum with approval then kiss his neck. I pull back but my hands stay on his hips.

"Bend over for me baby." He looks back at me then does what I say. I grab the bottle of lube then squirt some on my fingers. I set the bottle aside and use my other hand to spread his ass cheeks apart.

"Ah!" He whines when the lube touches his entrance. I massage the slippery substance all over his asshole and make sure it's properly coated.

I add more lube onto my fingers and swirl my middle finger around his hole. I ease my way in and he is still very tight.

"Relax your body for me." He does what I say and I'm able to push in a little further. "Good boy." I stay like this for a few moments so he can get use to the feeling then I start to withdraw.

Once I'm almost completely out I push back in. Indigo twitches and let's out several whiney moans. I continue to withdraw almost completely then push back in repeatedly for a few minutes, then I add another finger.

"Fuck. You're taking all of this so good. You're such a filthy little whore." I slap his ass and he lets out a whimper. "Can I go faster?"

"Mhh yes mistress~ That feels really good." I curl my fingers slightly then start to pump in much faster. "Ah shit~ mmh" He moans and his back arches.

I want to get him close but I don't want him to cum. I continue to finger fuck him and his moans grow louder. I reach forward and start to pump his cock and his whole body twitches.

His muscles tighten around my fingers as his body spasms lightly. I'm sure the new sensation is probably really intense for him. I continue to stroke his length as my fingers work.

Only a few minutes later his moans get much louder. He pants lightly and rocks gently against my hand.

"Ah~ can I please cum mommy? I feel so- so close." He barely manages to string the words together and I pull my fingers out.

"No." I smack his ass hard and he yelps. I stop touching him and he whines loudly.

"Please let me cum! I'm being SO good." He tries to sit back and I smack his ass even harder. The skin turns red and a handprint is left behind.

"I didn't say you could move. You may be being good now, but don't think I've forgotten about your attitude earlier." I grab the pink vibrator and pour lube on it. "Now shut up and take this like a good slut."

He closes his mouth and doesn't say another word. He sure doesn't want to talk back now that I'm in control. I place the vibrator against his entrance and twist it back and forth gently so it can slide in easier.

He moans and his body thrashes gently. I push the pink egg shaped vibrator into his ass and his greedy hole swallows it. The silicone tail is the only thing that sticks out now.

"Does that feel alright?" I massage his ass. He looks back at me and I smirk at him.

"It feels kind of weird but it doesn't hurt." He says and wiggles his ass in the air a little. I laugh at his actions.

"You can sit back now. Infact, come sit on the edge of the bed for me please." He does what I say and sits on the edge of the bed. His legs dangle off the side and he sits a bit oddly.

I grab the lube bottle and place it onto the bedside table. I come back to stand before Indigo and he looks at me needily.

"I'm going to wash my hands. Stay here and DON'T touch yourself." He whines and I roll my eyes. "Don't give me that. You brought this on yourself. Next time just behave and I'll reward you."

"Wait! You're going to leave it in me?" His eyes grow wide.

"Mhm so don't take it out." I exit the room and go wash my hands. When I come back Indigo has his eyes closed and he's rocking back and forth gently on the bed, trying to create friction from the vibrator.

"Wrong move." His eyes fly open and he looks surprised to see me back so soon. "I told you not to touch yourself, then I find you trying to please yourself like that after I leave." I click my tongue. "If you had been good for just a little longer I would have let you cum. It's too bad... I guess the punishment continues."

"I didn't touch myself! That's unfair I played by the rules!" He whines and I shake my head.

"I don't think you understand bunny. If we are playing together and I leave the room, you do not get to please yourself. Do you know why?" He shakes his head. "All of the orgasms you have..." I lean in closer. "Belong to me."

"W-what." He looks up at me there is a hint of fear in his eyes its mixed in with the lust but it's still there. I think he likes the idea of his orgasms belonging to me. I grab his chin and run my thumb over his lower lip.

"Of course you're still your own person, but if I get you close to the edge and you don't even let me see that pretty face you make when you cum, it would all be for nothing. Wouldn't it?"

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I lean in close.

"I know you won't." With that I smash my lips on his. I climb onto his lap and he pulls me close by the waist as we make out. His erection pokes my thigh, and we are only separated by the thin fabric of my underwear.

I grind down on him and rock my hips. He hums into the kiss and I feel my panties getting wet. I pull away and he tries to kiss me again.

"Don't think I'll give it up so easy. This is still a punishment after all." He whines like he does evertime I pull away. What a brat. I grab my phone off the table then climb back into his lap.

"What are you doing? You'd really rather be on your phone right now more than playing with me?" He holds my hips and shakes me lightly, but I ignore him. "June please play with me~ you got me so horny. I need you." He continues to whine.

I use the app on my phone to flip on the vibrator. I set it on medium and Indigo's hips buck. His whole body twitches and he moans in my ear. His voice sounds like the most beautiful symphony I've ever heard.

"Do you like that." I grab his chin, trying to get him to look into my eyes but his body twitches involuntarily and he only holds eye contact for a second before another wave hits.

I shut off the vibrator and give him a minute to recuperate. He breaths heavily while resting his head on my shoulder. I pet the back of his head with my free hand.

"Aw poor baby. Was that too much for you?" I continue to stroke his hair and he lifts his head. He looks into my eyes and I see the desperation of a man that needs to cum.

"It was intense but... I think I like it." I smile and peck his lips.

"Mh, that was only half up. Imagine what you'd do if I turned it on all the way." I look down at my phone. "Shall we test it out?"

"Oh no! I don't think I could handle that." I run a hand over his chest. I play with the chain from the nipple clamps and giggle.

"Okay I won't put it over the halfway mark. Do you want to continue?" His muscles tense under my touch as I drag my free hand down his side.

"I do... but I have a question." I nod.

"I might have the answer." I smile urging him to ask.

"Well... why do you keep getting me to the edge just to stop before I can cum? It's very frustrating." He sighs.

"Well it's called edging. I like to use it to tease my partners, but it can also help them have longer and more intense orgasms." I explain.

"Oh that makes sense... but how long do you plan to do it? I feel really sensitive and I want you to make me cum already." I chuckle

"All in good time bunny. You'll get your reward when you learn your lesson." I stand. "Go sit in the middle of the bed, on your knees."

Indigo does what I say and sits in my favorite position. He's good at following instructions and is a natural submissive. I turn the vibrator so it's moving in a faster but less intense rhythm.

"Try to sit still okay." His body jerks.

"Yes ma'am." Indigo wiggles everytime a wave hits but tries to remain as still as possible. I take off my top and skirt so I'm only left in the sexy black lingerie.

Indigo whimpers as the buzzes get more intense. His hands shake as he grips the sheets beneath him. I turn the vibrator to a less frequent but more intense pace then set my phone down.

I go to my bedside table and grab a long strip of fabric that I know Indigo is familiar with. I crawl onto the bed behind him and his hands come together, ready to be tied.

I tie his wrists together then crawl to the front of the bed so I'm sitting before him. He looks painfully hard and his whole body shakes. I turn off the vibrator and give him a moment to rest.

"Indigo you asked me a question earlier, but now I have a question. You don't mind me asking right?" He pants and I'm sure he won't respond so I continue. "Well actually I'll ask some other time. Perhaps when your less tied up." I joke.

I flip the vibrator back on and make it go on a slow less intense pace. He moans and throws his head back.

I set my hands on his thighs and start massaging upwards. I get toward his inner thigh and he whimpers. He really is sensitive. His dick is very swollen and multiple drops of pre-cum drip from his tip.

I grab the end of his cock and glide my hand down till I hit his base. I slide it back up and use my thumb to play with his tip. He moans and his member twitches slightly. He is by far the most sensitive there so I continue to play with it and he twitches again.

"June please..." He begs but doesn't say more.

"Use you words love." I run my thumb over his tip. He moans and his body jerks again.

"Please... let me cum. This is torture." A tear forms in the corner of his eye.

"That's the point baby. This is a punishment. Do you think you've learned your lesson? Are you going to behave from now on and stop being such a brat?" I wipe the tear away with the thumb of my unoccupied hand.

"Yes! Yes, I'll behave. I'll do anything. Just please let me cum!" He actually begs and a few more tears fall from his beautiful brown eyes.

Vote cuz I'm about to spam so much 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 398 58
This story contains 18+ content . Prieview: "I would have to punish you." As my words left , she genuinely laughed. Awe she thinks I'm kidding. "How...
643K 5K 25
Being a drug lord is hard. Being a drug lord, who is also a woman, is even harder. So many people take you as a joke or try to convince you that sex...
9.9M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
42.8K 243 11
"I know you don't love me now. And I don't really care about that. You will be mine whether you like it or not, you will love me eventually," he whis...