Please Don't Tell My Parents...

By geckos_are11

[ Humanized Highschool Au! <3 ] TW: There's a lot of child abuse mentioned in this fanfic, as well as a brief... More

♡Chapter 1♡
♡ Chapter 2♡
♡Chapter 3♡
♡Chapter 4♡
♡Chapter 5♡
♡Chapter 6♡
♡Chaper 7♡
♡Chapter 8♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Chapter 10♡
♡Chapter 11♡
♡Chapter 12♡
♡Chapter 13♡
♡Chapter 14♡
♡Chapter 15♡
♡Chapter 16♡
♡Chapter 17♡
♡Chapter 18♡
♡Chapter 19♡
♡Chapter 20♡
♡Chapter 21♡
♡Chapter 22♡
♡Chapter 23♡

Ty + Oneshots Info!

509 12 38
By geckos_are11

AAAAHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are amazing! Tysm for 5.79k reads (as of now 😨), I'm literally so grateful for you guys! All the support, votes, reads, and comments mean so much to me!! 🫶 While I loved writing this book, it was super hard to find motivation to write. However, your comments and support helped me so much!! So, thank you to all the people who are reading this as I post it, and thank you to all the readers reading the months after I post it. This fanfic is gaining around 100 reads a day, and it has been for the past two months, which is... genuinely scary to me... 😭 I cannot express how grateful I am that you read this poorly written fanfiction, so thank you again :)

Anyway, I'm going to be posting oneshots with this au because I absolutely LOVE this au and I want to write more Espresso and Madeleine stuff so yeah. They'll mainly be angst with Espresso as a young child before he met Madeleine tho haha 👍 Don't get me wrong, I love Espresso x Madeleine, but I love writing angst with Espresso as a child, so it'll mainly be that.

Thank you so much again for reading! It means a lot since I worked really hard on this fanfic :D I love you all!! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 113 8
This is a sequel to "Feelings??", My first story! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Please be at least 13+ to read this story. There will be only one lemon chapter but...
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
162K 2.6K 4
L has to keep an eye on Light, so they are hand cuffed together and have to spent the night together.... No lemons
71K 1.3K 12
( cover art by punkiller1134 on Instagram, other is made by me ) ~ Russia wanted a change in life, that's when he decided to move away from his origi...