The Boy On A Leash (Official)

By BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... More

Bad Date
Tied Up And Blindfolded
Angel's Waiting
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Cat Among Pigeons
Breaking Him
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
Behind Locked Doors
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating
Shibari

Testing My Patience

12.1K 239 64
By BabyWorm94

✨Lil smutty✨

I take a breath and try to push through the crowd, but these people really aren't letting me out. I see no other choice, I think that I need to say something, so they leave me alone long enough to get out of here.

"Miss. Shin, what are you doing here? Did you sign Indigo to be your client?" One of the reporters speaks out.

"What's your relationship with Indigo? Are you two romantically involved? Is that why you're at his apartment complex?" Questions keep coming and I can't even speak when they keep shouting at me.

I clear my throat, about to speak up, when all of the nearby sprinklers turn on and start drowning us. People flee and I take the opportunity to slip away.

In all of the chaos they lose sight of me and I bolt out along with a few others. I jog back over to my car quickly and fling open the door. I crawl inside and put the cat carrier into Indigo's lap.

I turn the key and my engine roars to life. I pull out quickly and drive off.

"Well that could have gone better. I really didn't think they would recognize me." I think back to the sprinklers they came at the perfect time. I look over at Indigo. Had he done it? He did look a bit disheveled when I got back, and he would have had the time to get back to the car before me. "Did you set off the sprinklers?" I ask.

"I did. I saw them surrounding you and thought you might need a distraction. You didn't get wet did you?" He checks on Angel to make sure she's okay, then looks at me.

"Barely, so don't worry, I'm fine. Thanks for doing that. If you hadn't, I would have had to say something and I'm not big on talking to the press." I take off the hat and mask. "We should probably find you a hotel to stay at for the time being."

"Good plan." He says then looks up some nearby hotels. "Here's the closest one." He puts the address into my GPS and I start driving to the location.

☆☆☆☆☆

We arrive a few minutes later then head inside. There really isn't anyone here since it's still mid day.

"Hello, how may I help you." A brunette boy with glasses says behind the front desk.

"Do you have any rooms available?" He looks me over then glances at Indigo.

"We do. However there are no pets allowed in here." His eyes flicker to the carrier Angel's in. "Sorry."

"It's okay thanks for your help." I sigh then head out of the hotel.

"Damn it. Why didn't I think of that. Of course the hotel wouldn't allow pets. Are there any that do?" I ask Indigo after getting back into the car.

"It looks like there are none here... We would have to go out of town to get to the closest one." He shows me the map and I pull a face after seeing how far away it is.

"Well you could stay at my apartment if you want..." I feel weird about asking, but it's not like he hasn't slept over before. "Just until things calm down and you can go back to your place."

I run a hand through my hair. "Since you're going to be my client it's only logical that I'd take care of you." I say it aloud but I'm not sure who I'm trying to convince, him, or myself.

"Hm really? Would you keep it professional or does this come with perks?" He smirks at me and I groan at his bratty behavior.

"I was going to try to be professional, but it seems that you need someone to fix your bratty attitude." I start up the car and pull out of the parking lot.

"You're lying. You never intended to be professional. You can barely keep your hands off me. You like my attitude~" I look over at him and he's still smiling.

"Expect punishment for all your back talk later. It's high time I fixed that attitude problem of yours." I keep watching the road and Indigo fidgets beside me.

"Punishment?" I nod. "W-what would you do?" His voice shakes, and I'm not sure if the idea of punishment scares or excites him.

"Well I'd probably tie you to my bed and use my favorite toys on you. I'd push you to the edge a hundred times but never let you cum. I'd have you begging for release until you realized your mistake and apologized for your bratty behavior." I steal a glance at him and his lips are parted as he blushes.

His mouth snaps shut and he turns to face the front. I smile to myself knowing that I've won.

"Those are just a few ideas though. I guess you'll just have to see when we get there." The rest of the drive is silent and neither of us says a word.

We finally pull into the parking lot and I turn off the car. I unclip my buckle then lean over to undo Indigo's. His breath catches and I lean in real close to his ear before speaking.

"Let's go inside. Angel probably wants out of there, and you and me have some business to take care of." He gulps and I pull away.

I get out of the car and head into the building. Indigo follows behind and our elevator ride to the top floor is also pretty quiet.

When I unlock the door I slip off my shoes and go to the living room. I take a seat on the couch then take out my phone. I buy things for the cat. They'll be delivered here in the next hour or so.

I set my phone down and check out how Indigo is doing. He has now released Angel and is getting her settled in the new environment.

He pets her for a bit then she wanders off to look in other rooms. He stands and shuffles nervously as he makes his way over to me.

"How are you feeling?" I ask. I had wanted to punish him, but today might have been overwhelming and I don't know if he's up for play right now.

"I'm alright. Today was... eventful." He gives me a tired smile and I open my arms. He smiles wider then climbs into my embrace. I stroke his hair gently and we lay down.

"That it was. Why don't you take a nap. You're probably exhausted." I continue to stroke his hair and he hums.

"Weren't you planning to punish me?" He looks up at me and I smile at him. He seems a little too eager for punishment. Indigo you little masochist.

"I will, don't think I forgot. I'll just do it later. You look tired and I want you to be wide awake for what I have planned." His eyes widen and he hides his face in the crook of my neck. I giggle at his reaction and continue to pet him.

Within a few minutes, I hear light snoring. I kiss his head then shut my eyes so I can also rest. Sleep overtakes me and I'm out after only a few minutes.

☆☆☆☆☆

I wake up abruptly to a loud knock at the door. I check the time and see that we slept for about an hour and a half. The knock sounds again and this time it stirs Indigo from his sleep too.

He yawns then sits up so I can answer the door. I put on a hat for privacy purposes, then answer the door. It's just the packages and I thank the delivery man.

After they leave I take the bags inside and shut the door behind me. Indigo gives me an odd look as I set the bags down in the living room.

"What's all that." He gestures to the bags. I sit on the floor and start taking things out.

"I got some stuff for your cat. I've never had a pet before so I wasn't sure what you would need." I might have gone overboard but I guess I was excited that I would have a cat living here.

I take a fuzzy cat toy thats attached to a stick and start to jingle it. The bell attached to it rings, and Angel pops her head back into the room.

She sniffs the bags then starts to play with the toy. I wiggle it around for her and she seems to like it. After her energy is worn out I start unpacking other things.

We set up a cat tree for her and a few other toys. I also got a litter box and a couple different kinds of food. She looks happy about the set up and starts to explore a few of the toys.

"She's so cute." I hum then turn to Indigo. "Are you feeling hungry?" I ask after we get everything set up.

"Not yet. How about we order dinner later?" He looks at me and I nod.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm gonna go get changed. Did you want some clothes to borrow?" I get up from the floor and stretch.

"Sure. You can pick me out whatever. " I nod and head into my room. I change into some lacy black lingerie just incase, then I throw on a tight cropped tank top and a miniskirt.

You can see a few of the straps from the lingerie and I feel rather sexy. Hopefully Indigo also thinks so because I really want to play with him tonight.

I remember what Indigo said about 'picking him out whatever' and I survey the options. I pick out a pair of pajama pants then I find a tank top.

After changing I head back to the livingroom. I toss the clothes to Indigo and he thanks me. He starts to strip in the middle of my livingroom and I raise a brow.

"Feeling bold or are you testing my patience?" He puts on the pants then takes off his shirt.

"I'm testing your patience? You wear something like that..." He gestures to me. "And I'm testing your patience?"

"What you don't like my outfit?" I pout. "I'm in my own home so I can dress how I want."

"I know. Your outfit is nice but seeing you in it makes me want to touch you. Are you doing this because you want to play with me?" He is now dressed and his eyes skim my body, before meeting my own and he blushes.

"I was... but first I need to punish you. Don't think I forgot about earlier. You have been acting like a real brat. You need a lesson in manners." I grab his hand and take him to my bedroom.

I shut the door behind us then sit on the bed. Indigo waits at the door for my instructions.

"Too bad you just got dressed, because I'm going to need you to strip again." He eagerly does what I say and is soon standing naked before me.

I already know a few of the toys that I plan to use on him, but I want to make sure he's okay with it. I go to my closet and take out a box with toys in it.

I place the box onto my bed then start to root through it. I grab nipple clamps since he's already familiar with them, a riding crop, a vibrator, and some lube. I set them on the bed then look over at him.

"Are you okay if we play with these?" He looks at them then nods.

"I think that would be okay... just be gentle please." He pleads and I smile. I love how he is still willing to try new things even after I told him this was a punishment.

I put the box back into the closet then pick up the riding crop. I walk over to Indigo and he blushes as I look over his body.

His erection grows harder, and his eyes more lustful as I circle him. I smack the riding crop onto his ass, and he let's out a surprised gasp.

"How was that?" I did it a lot lighter then I normally would just because it's his first time being punished.

"That's fine. It just stings a little." I deliver another smack on his ass and he moans out. He brings a hand to his mouth covering it out of embarrassment.

"Don't cover it. I like the sounds you make when your most vulnerable." I walk back in front of him and he moves his hand away. His cheeks are red and I set the riding crop aside and pick up the nipple clamps.

I play with his nipples for a minute then attach the clamps. I tug on the chain lightly and he moans. I'm glad that he seems to enjoy all of these toys. I step away then pick up the vibrator. It's a pink egg shaped one that I think Indigo will like.

"Bend over on the bed. I want to stick this in that tight little ass of yours." His eyes grow wide and he doesn't move.

"I've never... nobody has ever..." He stops again.

"Are you trying to tell me you're an anal virgin?" He nods and I kind of already knew that. "It's okay. We can try it out if you want, and if you don't like it we don't have to do it again."

"Okay." He blushes then moves to do what I said. He gets on all fours and I get the perfect view of his ass. He looks back at me with nervous anticipation and I smile. Breaking him is going to be a lot of fun.

Vote or sum idk 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 18.4K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.6M 73.1K 65
I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful boyfriend who took me in. Except life isn...
642K 5K 25
Being a drug lord is hard. Being a drug lord, who is also a woman, is even harder. So many people take you as a joke or try to convince you that sex...
14.4K 815 19
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...