The Boy On A Leash (Official)

By BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... More

Bad Date
Tied Up And Blindfolded
Angel's Waiting
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Testing My Patience
Breaking Him
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
Behind Locked Doors
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating
Shibari

Cat Among Pigeons

10K 196 19
By BabyWorm94

"A hiatus will be a major problem. You would need to refund all tickets to any concerts, many fans would be upset by this, and it would harm Indigo's career. Breaks in idols careers like that are financial drains. So I have a solution... drop Indigo and let him join my company." I sit back and look at him.

"What are you talking about? An idol in the midst of a scandal joining your company would harm your business. Why would you want him?" He says and I know I have to convince him.

"Well I'm actually a huge fan of Indigo's music, so seeing him on a break would make me quite sad. Plus I was already planning to sign Indigo. Now we both win. You don't have to deal with the scandal and I get what I want." I glance at Indigo again and his eyes stare intensely into mine. "Of course I'm willing to pay a good sum for him. Enough to cover financial distress, along with what you think his career is worth."

"I see... Well alright. Let's make a deal." He says and I smile. We spend a while negotiating and then finally decide I will pay a few million dollars.

I honestly believe it was totally worth it. Indigo's career isn't even at it's peak yet so he will make much more than this. If you think of it like a future investment, this was a great deal. I would probably have to pay even more if there wasn't a current scandal that Adam didn't want to deal with.

Adam terminates Indigo's current contract and I set up transfers for the money. Daisy sees Adam and his people out and I stay back with Indigo after they leave.

I sit up and stand next to Indigo's chair. He turns so I'm standing in front of him. The hat he still wears blocks my view of his pretty face so I take it off and toss it on the table. I ruffle his hair lightly so it's back to its normal fluffy state.

"So now that you're not signed with CB Group, you can sign with me. Well that is if you think that it would be best for your career." I look down at him and he looks rather starry eyed.

"Of course I'd like to sign with you. However, do you think we can continue to see each other? I'm not sure if you still want to if your going to be my boss." He says.

Although it's a bit unprofessional, I'm technically seeing him before he became my idol. At the very least that has to count for something.

"Well with the way you always take my orders, I would say I've been your boss. Now I'll just get the official title." He blushes and I giggle. Teasing him never gets old. "Just so you know you have no obligation to sign with me. You're free to if you'd like."

"I know but I actually do want to work for you." I raise my eyebrow and cup his face.

"Good because I did pay a pretty penny to get you unsigned from CB Group, and I might have been a little sad if you didn't want to work with me." I say and kiss his forehead.

The door opens with a click and I pull back. Daisy strolls in and looks between the two of us before smiling.

"I'm having the lawyers draw up a new contract for Indigo, so it should be done by tomorrow." She plops down in my chair and I smile at her.

"Thank you. Good work." I sit on the table between the two since she had just stole my chair.

"So... not to jump back into business, but you plan to sign Indigo. How are you going to deal with the scandal?" She looks a little worried and rests her head on my thigh. I stroke her hair.

"Well I actually have a song written up and I've been looking for someone to sing it. I think Indigo is the perfect candidate." I look over at him and he looks a bit confused.

"You plan to ignore it?" She sits up and looks at me.

"Yes and no. I saw pictures of Indigo posted from his ex as proof. Doubting that would be impossible. Idols are found in dating scandals all the time so we just won't address that. As for the whole submissive thing, I thought maybe we could play it up. Nobody can use it against you if you own it." They both look like they have serious doubts, but I know what I'm doing, so I'm not worried.

"If that's what you think is best. I'm sure it'll be better than trying to deny it." Daisy says and lets out a little 'tch' sound. "Now to get to the actually important stuff. Did you get freaky?~" She whispers the last part but I'm sure Indigo heard it.

"Hmph, seriously? That's the question?" I look at Indigo and he looks really shy. His eyes are downcast and he plays with a bracelet that's tied around his wrist, pretending not to hear our conversation. "Let's talk about this later." I pat her shoulder then stand up. "How about we all get lunch together? I'm feeling a bit hungry." I say, remembering that I hadn't got to finish breakfast.

"Sounds good to me." Daisy says then stands up. Indigo does the same, putting back on the hat and mask. He still looks good but I prefer when I can see his face.

"What about you? We can get lunch then I'll drop you off at your house." I ask Indigo. I remember he still has a cat to take care of, so it's best to let him go home eventually.

"Lunch would be nice, but lets make it private. I don't want to be anywhere busy, just incase reporters show up." He says and I nod. We end up going to a little Cafe that I like nearby. After we are seated a cute black haired waitress comes over to our table.

"Hey I'm Jade and I'll be serving you today." She says and I can't help but think she looks vaguely familiar. I shake it off and we order. Our food comes shortly after and we eat while chatting about nothing in particular.

☆☆☆☆☆

After lunch Daisy heads back to the office, while Indigo and I head to his apartment, which is surprisingly close by. It's so close that we could have walked there easily.

"Woah, what's going on?" Indigo says and I look out the window. There are all kinds of people sitting outside the apartment complex.

Some are reporters, others are fans and protesters. I see signs that say they support Indigo. Some are less positive and a lot are just sexualizing him.

"Damn it! Someone must have leaked your address." I park the car a safe distance away from all of that and sigh."You can't go back there. It won't be safe for you."

"I have to go back. My cat is in there. Plus I really don't have anywhere else to stay. I'll just have to face the music." He lets out a deep sigh and looks at the madness outside.

"We can get you a hotel room or something but staying there is out of the question. It wouldn't be safe that's practically a mob." I check out the mirror and the crowd only seems to be growing. "I can go inside and get anything important you just stay out here, okay?"

"You're also famous is it really better for you to be going out there instead?" He looks worried and I grab the mask, pulling it over my face.

"Well I'm not an idol, so my face isn't plastered on a lot of billboards. Plus they're looking for you, not me. I'll be fine. Besides your cat, is there anything else that you need?"

"That's really the only thing that I need right now. Everything else can just stay there till things cool down." He says and I nod. "Be careful."

"I will." I pull down the mask to give him a little kiss on the cheek for good luck, then I pull it back up. I take the cap off his head and pull it over my own.

Then I open the car door and step out. There's only one way into the apartment complex and that's through the front gate, so I need the code.

"What's the code for the gate?" I lean back down to talk to him.

"1432." He digs something out of his coat and then tosses it at me. "Catch." He throws a set of keys and I catch them easily.

"Thanks." I blow a kiss then shut the door. I parked down the street so I have to walk back to the apartments. I take a breath and start to weave my way through the protestors.

I'm soon jumbled with the group and I'm not 100% sure on what to do. If I open the gate these people will flood the place and probably start knocking on every door till they find Indigo. That's assuming they don't already know his exact address.

I feel bad for the other residents but I need to get in. I flip open the keypad and type in the code.

1..

4...

3....

2....

Enter.

As soon as I click the button the gates peel open, and the hoard pushes their way in. I know the police will be here soon to escort all the trespassers out, so I need to work fast.

I head up to Indigo's room but find a girl already knocking on the door.

"What are you doing? Can I help you." I ask and the girl spins around.

"Do you know who lives here?" She asks but I already know who she's looking for. I saw her outside and I know she's searching for Indigo.

"Of course I do. I live here." She blows a raspberry then walks away to knock on another door. After she's out of sight I insert the key into the lock and open Indigo's door. I enter quickly and lock the door behind me.

Indigo's houses is clean and it makes looking for the cat easy. I grab a pet carrier and start calling for Angel.

"Angel! Hey, kitty kitty." I call and soon the fluffy cat emerges from the hall. "There you are." Angel looks around for Indigo, then comes over after realizing he isn't there.

She sniffs me briefly then rubs up on my leg affectionately. I bend down to pet her silky white fur. She purrs and happily circles my feet.

"I need you to get in the carrier so we can get you out of here." I point at the bed inside the carrier but it looks like she has no desire to get in.

I try to guide her into the cage but she isn't having it, and won't even go in for treats. After a few minutes of trying I decide to just scoop her up and place her inside. She wiggles in my grasp but doesn't get too feisty.

I place her in the crate and she meows as I shut the door. I slip a few treats through the holes and she accepts them grudgingly.

"See that wasn't to bad. You'll be out soon enough, so don't be to upset." She meows in response and I pick up the carrier. It has a strap on it, so I place the strap over my shoulder so I can carry her like a purse.

I sling a jacket over the carrier so nobody can see her. If these fans are crazy enough to storm a building looking for Indigo, they might recognize Angel from a few of Indigo's Instagram posts.

I make sure Angel is comfy, then take a breath before stepping back outside. Now there are cops swarming and escorting people out. Some leave peacefully and others put up a fight.

I lock the door then keep my head down as I weave through the crowd. People are getting pushed around and smushed together, so I keep a firm hold on Angel's carrier to make sure she doesn't get rattled around to much. I almost reach the gate without insident but of course something had to happen.

"I knew you looked familiar. Aren't you June, CEO of June Entertainment!" I turn my head and see the girl from earlier behind me.

In a matter of seconds news reporters are surrounding me. They are taking pictures, and yelling illegible questions at me. I try to block out the flashes from the camera's with the hat.

My head hurts from all these loud people and the last thing I want to do is talk with them. My ears start ringing and I'm reminded of a time in my life that I'd much rather just forget

I take a breath and try to push through the crowd, but these people really aren't letting me out. I see no other choice, I think that I need to say something, so they leave me alone long enough to get out of here.

Vote 👹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 236 31
Recently getting out of an abusive, toxic relationship...struggling with health issues and trying to start a new life at school. It's hard for her to...
184K 706 43
🔥⚠️21+Short Sub/Dom stories written for the Wild Ones. Violet & Hendricks discover a darker shade of love in the way that they play. Part One - 🖤...
9.9M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED 🧡 RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
531K 1.3K 73
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...