The Boy On A Leash (Official)

By BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... More

Bad Date
Tied Up And Blindfolded
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Cat Among Pigeons
Testing My Patience
Breaking Him
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
Behind Locked Doors
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating
Shibari

Angel's Waiting

20K 344 54
By BabyWorm94

✨smutish✨

"How about... your number? I enjoyed our time together. I'd like to do it again sometime, and this way you can pay me back later. " I say and he bites his lip.

"Sure. I would also like to see you again." He blushes and I grab a sketch book scribbling his number in it.

I set it back on my table then look over at him. Man he looks hot. Purple and red hickeys litter his body and his hair is a mess.

"You worked up a sweat, would you like to take a bath?" I ask and he nods. We go to the bathroom and I start to run a bath.

"Get in I'll wash your hair." I say. Since nothing too intense happened, it won't require much aftercare.

"It's okay. I can do it myself." He says looking flustered, but getting in anyways.

"I know, but I enjoy taking care of my partners after play. Aftercare is a big part of BDSM. The more intense a scene is the more aftercare it will require. Since what we did was pretty tame, there's not much to do. So just let me do this for you." I say

"Oh okay." He blushes, but I just smile back. I get in the tub still wearing my underwear and bra, since I want to wait to have sex on another day, and being naked in a tub seems... tempting.

I sit on his thigh so I can wash his hair, while he lays back in the tub. I rinse him off with water, then grab some soap and lather his hair.

He looks up at me while I work and blushes harder. I wonder what he's thinking of?

After I finish rinsing his hair, I do my own then get out. I grab a towel and dry myself off.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes." I say and he nods.

"Yes ma'am." He mumbles, I smile to myself and exit the bathroom. I go to my room and change out of the wet clothes and into dry ones. I put on an oversized shirt and sweats, then change the sheets on the bed.

After I finish I go to the living room and retrieve Indigo's discarded clothes, then I head back to the bathroom. I'm pleased to see that Indigo is still sitting where I left him.

His eyes are closed and I'm sure he's worn out from subbing. I stand at the door and admire the sight.

Gosh I don't think I've ever wanted something as much as I want him. I know he probably thinks this was a one night stand or I'm doing this for sex, but it's different.

I want him. I want him to be mine. Maybe that's just the lust talking or my obsessive personality, but he seems to be what I'm looking for.

I figure my staring will be weird if he opens his eyes, so I clear my throat and pretend to have just walked in.

His eyes flutter opened and I set his clothes on the counter, grabbing a clean towel. "Would you like to get out?" I ask, patiently waiting for him to get done.

"Yes." He says then stands up letting the water drip off of him for a minute. He steps out and comes over to me. I dry his hair then start drying his body.

He grabs my arm stopping me when I get to his lower stomach. "I'll do it myself."

"Sure that's fine." I hand him the towel and he finishes drying off. "Did you want to spend the night, or do you need a ride home?" I ask assuming he will probably want to leave.

"A ride home would be nice. Angel is probably waiting for me to get back and I'm a little tired." He says putting back on the clothes I had retrieved earlier.

"Yeah sure." I say watching as he slips on his sweater, now fully clothed.

Angel?

Is that the girl he broke up with? Do they still live together??

...

I was kind of hoping he might stay, but I guess that would be weird since we just met and some girl is waiting for him.

We exit the bathroom, and I grab my keys and a jacket before we head out. We take the elevator because trekking down 25 flights of stairs doesn't sound like fun.

After buckling in and starting the car I turn to look at him. "So where to?" I ask since I'm not a mind reader.

"I live across town near Monarch." I nod and start driving. Monarch is a pretty popular restaurant. I haven't been yet but I've heard plesent things.

After a few minutes he decides to break the silence. "So... this is a pretty nice car, and your apartment is fancy. What is it you do for a living?"

I glance over at him and he looks legitimately curious. "I do a little of everything. Mostly just a boring desk job." I say being vague on purpose.

It's not entirely a lie but it's definitely not the full truth. I glance at him again, and he doesn't look like he believes me. I smile and decide to get to know him.

"What is it you do for work?" I question.

"Well... I'm actually a solo artist." He hesitates to go into further detail.

"You sing?" I ask trying to get more information.

"Yeah, a little." He still seems reserved on the career front so I drop it. We talk a little more about nothing in particular, before we arrive at an apartment complex.

"This is it." He says as I pull up. "You can text me if you're interested in doing something again."

"I will." I say as I lean over and undo his seat belt buckle. He looks nervous, and hesitates to leave. "Did you want anything else?"

"Can I kiss you again?" He blushes and looks into my eyes. "It's okay if you don't want too, I just thought you mi-" I cut of his rambling when I press my lips on his.

He instantly starts to kiss me back. After a few moments of the heated kiss I pull back. "I hope that answered your question."

"It did." He smiles in that cute shy way he seems to do when he's flustered. I smile back and he opens the car door and gets out, waving at me before he closes it. I sit there for a moment then drive off.

☆☆☆☆☆

When I get home I lay down, unable to get Indigo out of my mind. After some tossing and turning, I grab my computer and decided to do some research.

I lay on my bed and search up 'Indigo' unsurprisingly the top results are for the color. I then look up 'solo artist Indigo' and to my amazement a lot pops up.

I scroll through the pages. It says he's 22, a year younger than me. He debuted 5 years ago when he was 17.

His career is great he's done a lot for being so young. I scroll through more and find some of his songs.

I click on the recommended music video. He is dancing and singing. I don't think I've ever seen anything hotter in my life.

His voice is amazing! He can sing and rap. His vocal range is honestly so impressive. I can tell immediately that he is an ace card.

I watch as he moves in a smooth almost erotic way. He's a great dancer and the more I watch, the more I start to feel a little turned on. I squeeze my thighs together trying to create a bit of friction and lesson the ache. It doesn't seem to help.

I bite my lip and reach my hand into my pants. I start touching myself to the thought of him. I listen to his voice and remember the sounds he made earlier, his begging, and his moans. I remember touching him and feeling almost every inch of his smooth skin.

I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. I strip out of my clothes completely and grab my vibrator. I imagine Indigo being my submissive, and what fucking him would be like. After some time I finally feel my stomach tighten.

"Fuck~ Indigo... mmm" I moan loudly letting my imagination wonder. I feel waves of pleasure hit me, as I listen to his beautiful voice singing.

I orgasm multiple times to thoughts of him before I turn off my vibrator. I clean up quickly then lay back down.

I look to my computer, his music videos still plays. I read his company name 'CB Group'. I wonder how much it would cost for him to sign with 'June entertainment.' I sigh and close my laptop.

Why do I feel so obsessed? He's just another guy, so why do I feel like this? I've never felt quite so tempted by someone, and he didn't even do anything special.

God what's wrong with me? I can't seem to stop thinking about him. He just seems so familiar. Thoughts of him remain in my mind as I drift off to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning I wake up and get ready for the day I wear a nice black slip dress and blazer since I have a meeting today.

I head to work and get there around 10:30 since the meeting is at 11. I park my car then make my way into the 10 story building.

People greet me as I pass and my assistant Daisy, brings me a file with things I need for the meeting.

Daisy is my closest friend and has been at my side since the beginning. I trust her with my life.

"Good morning~" she coos as we get in the elevator.

"Good morning." I say as I skim the file.

"How was your night" she says, while pressing the button for the top floor. I look up. I need to play it cool, or she'll know everything. She can read me easily so I can't hide things from her.

"It was good." I say trying to act casual.

"Oh your date went well?" She asks.

Of course I told her about my date. Why did I do that? I'll just say no and be done with it.

"Not really. I just went drinking afterwards." I say which is true.

"Hmm really? You have a look to you, like something happened. Did you meet someone while drinking?" She asks.

Of course she'd notice. She can really read me like an opened book. I guess I'll just lie.

"No." I say a little to quickly.

"Ooo you did~ I knew it!" She says happily. "Who is it?" I sigh, and step out of the elevator as it opens.

"You're right, I did meet a guy while drinking." I say with a blush. God why do I keep doing that. You're a badass June. Stop blushing because of a man!

"Someone special, if there making you blush like that!" She says all excitedly.

I glare at her as we get to the meeting room. "Ugh whatever, let's just get ready for the meeting." I say, putting my file on the table.

"Mmh~ whatever you say boss." She teases and I roll my eyes. We get ready for the meeting and people start arriving.

☆☆☆☆☆

The meeting is long and very boring, after a few excruciating hours we finish.

"Let's get lunch together." Daisy says after everyone is gone. She no doubt wants to interrogate me.

"Sure." I say, happy to get lunch with a friend.

"Yay! let's go!" She practically yells pulling me out of the meeting room.

After about 20 minutes I find myself seated in a little Cafe type of diner. We get these croissant breakfast sandwiches and enjoy the meal while chatting.

"So... who's this new guy?" She says.

Of course she couldn't just forget about it. I have a sip of my tea then decide to confide in my friend.

"Well we just met yesterday, so I'm not too sure... It was really just a hookup. He probably forgot all about it." I say and sigh.

"But you haven't forgotten about it have you?" She raises an eyebrow. Gosh she knows me too well.

"No I haven't.... I can't. I think... I'm obsessed." I put my head down on the table. "He's just so... different. He makes me feel things I've never felt. I don't know what's wrong with me."

Vote or else 👹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 815 19
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...
1.5M 30.1K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
6.8M 107K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...