The Boy On A Leash (Official)

By BabyWorm94

I lean in so I can whisper in his ear. His breath hitches. "However I want?" He nods enthusiastically. "Howev... More

Tied Up And Blindfolded
Angel's Waiting
My First Crush
Box Of Fun
Men In Crop Tops
I Like It When You Touch Me
Scandal
Cat Among Pigeons
Testing My Patience
Breaking Him
Passion
Drinking Game
Boyfriend
Passenger Princess
Behind Locked Doors
December 22 2007
First Love
Pegging
Hickeys
Late Nights
Gag Reflex
Roommate
Jealousy
Gifts And Sweet Promises
Captivating
Shibari

Bad Date

37K 352 232
By BabyWorm94

✨light smut✨

How lame. Another bad date. I stand up, ready to hit a bar after the awful day I just had. I let out a sigh leaving the expensive restaurant.

The cold air hits my bare legs making me shiver. The red dress I'm wearing was a bad choice with the current weather.

I make my way down the street to my favorite bar, thinking back to the date I just had. He was a sports fanatic and wouldn't stop talking about his ex.

Most people I go on dates with aren't really anyone I could see myself in a long term relationship with. They always lack a few things that I need.

I need someone loving and submissive, that I can get along with. All the people I've seen have been a little too dominant, or they find the idea of submitting to a woman weird.

I finally reached the bar. The familiar smell makes me smile and I feel better just being inside.

I go to the bar talking with the bartender and ordering a drink. His name is Steven and he knows I come here after all my bad dates.

He talks about how his youngest daughter is driving him crazy with the new instrument she just took up.

He asks me about my date and we talk for a few before he goes to help out a different customer. I look around the bar, sipping my cocktail, one leg folded over the other.

I couldn't sleep with that guy I had a date with since I didn't want him to hit me up for another date, but I am feeling a bit pent up and could use some sexual release.

I don't see anyone particularly interesting so I go back to drinking, planning to go home after I finish it. The sweet, and slightly sour, strawberry cocktail, is just what I needed to improve my mood.

☆☆☆☆☆

I finish my drink and pay, heading to the door when a voice catches my attention.

"Yeah she wasn't into it. She likes to be dominated or completely vanilla sex, which is fine, but when it comes to something I might enjoy, she is completely against it." A deep male voice says.

Normally I would ignore something like this since everyone here is drinking for some reason and it's none of my business, but his next words get me curious.

"We broke up, she just isn't what I'm looking for. I want a strong woman, a dominant woman..." I stop in my tracks. He almost sounds like what I'm looking for. If not for a good lay, perhaps something more.

I need to know who this is, what he looks like. I turn my head, unfortunately he is seated facing away from me while he talks on the phone.

All I can tell is his hair is black and he has a lean build. I guess it won't hurt to take a chance, I'll just approach him.

He gets off the phone and I decide to make my move. I order a drink and gather my courage to talk to him.

I go around his table taking the seat in front of him. I get a look at him for the first time, and let me just say, he's drop dead gorgeous.

His black hair is messy and pairs nicely with his pale skin. He has dark brown eyes and watches me calmly as I sit in front of him.

He looks kind of familiar and I notice his drink is nearly empty. Maybe I can buy him a new one and use that as my in.

"Hey, I thought you were really handsome. Maybe we can get to know each other a little. Can I buy you a drink?" I say, with a smile.

"Oh no it's okay, I was planning to head home in a minute." He says with a shy smile.

"Hm coincidentally I was too, so how about we go together. You can come to my place if you want." I give a flirty smile, making my intentions clear.

"Straightforward, I like that. What's your name?" He says, checking me out.

"June. What's yours?" I say sticking out my hand so we can shake. He takes my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. His hands are warm and rather soft.

"My names Indigo." He shakes my hand then let's go. Indigo? What an odd name.

"Like the color?" I ask curious about his name.

"Yeah." He says nervously.

"I like that name. Indigo is actually my favorite color." I say. He lets out a little chuckle and smiles, showing a dimple on one side.

"I like your name too, June is actually my favorite month."

Damn, that was kinda smooth. I let out a laugh. "So why's someone as pretty as you drinking alone." I ask, swirling the straw around in my cup.

"I could ask you the same thing." He says with a smirk.

"I believe I asked first, but... I'll answer. I just got back from a date. It didn't go well... What about you?" I say, skipping unnecessary details.

"Well I just broke up with my girlfriend. Things just weren't working out." He says with a sigh.

Of course I knew that since I heard part of his conversation earlier, but I act surprised.

"Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that. How do you feel about that?" I ask, genuinely interested to see if he still likes her.

"I guess I kind of knew it wouldn't work out. I feel like an ass for saying this, but I've been over the relationship for a while. We really didn't have much in common and wanted completely different things..." He says, letting out another sigh.

"What is it you're looking for then?" I ask wanting to know the other requirements.

"Well I like people that a bit more caring, who will put there all in a relationship, and love unconditionally... Someone open to trying new things, and none judgmental of my interests." He says, thinking for a moment. "What about you?"

"I like to take care of others. So I want someone a bit... submissive." I let the words role of my tongue, describing my perfect person.

"Wow this must be fate. You kind of sound like my ideal type." He jokes, but to be honest I couldn't agree more. He seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

"Maybe I am." I flirt, coming on a bit strong. "Are you free tonight?" I ask hoping he might be interested in a hookup.

"Yeah, I wasn't planning to do anything important. Are you asking because you're interested in taking up some of my free time?" He says with a shy smile. His cheeks turn pink like he is surprised by his own words.

"I was actually. Want to come back to my place?"

"Well, um.. uh, yes... yes I would." He stutters over his words. Visibly nervous about answering.

"Mh alright, let's go." I get up and take his hand, leading him out of the bar. His hands are soft and warm, they feel great on such a cold day.

After a minute of walking down the street he stops, and let's go of my hand. I look back at him and he is taking off his jacket.

"Hey, you can wait to strip for me till we get to my apartment." I make a joke, but he just blushes, and rolls his eyes.

"Here. You seem really cold." He says placing the jacket over my shoulder. I put it on slipping my arms into the sleeves.

"Thank you." I mumble looking up at him. He smiles, and I blush a little.

Ugh I don't think a man has ever made me blush before. This guy is something else.

"No problem, let's go." He grabs my hand again, and we continue walking. It's kind of dark out so there isn't anyone but drunks and people getting off work late roaming about.

I don't live that far so after a few more minutes we get to my apartment.

"This is it." I say stopping in front of my apartment building. "You don't have a fear of heights, right?"

"No... why?" He asks as we enter the elevator. I click the button to the 25th floor. "You live on the top floor?"

"Yeah, it has a great view." I say since this is the tallest building in the city. We get out of the elevator and go to my door.

I unlock it and hold it open for him to enter. I follow him in and close the door behind me. We then take our shoes off by the door.

"Close your eyes." I say. He looks skeptical but does what I ask. I grab his hand guiding him to my livingroom.

I live in one of the corners of the building, so my apartment has a nice view of two directions.

"Here open your eyes." I say dropping his hand. His eyes fly opened and he scans his surroundings in awe.

"Wow this is so cool! This has to be the best view in the city." He says still looking out the window.

"It is pretty, isn't it."

He turns around and I pull off the jacket he gave me, draping it over the arm of the couch.

"Would you like a drink?" I ask to be polite, but there is really something else I'd rather be doing.

"I'm okay..." He watches as I approach. I come to stand in front of him, and he looks down at me.

"Strip." I say in a low voice, kicking into dom mode. He gulps and blushes. I raise an eyebrow, curious if he has ever been a submissive before.

"I... um, okay." He says then starts to remove his clothing. He takes off his sweater and t-shirt first, Revealing a pale muscular body.

His muscles are well defined, and weren't really what I was expecting to be hidden under all those layers of clothing. I'm pleasantly surprised.

He starts to take of his pants, but fumbles with the buckle a few time since his hands are shaking.

"Stop." I say. It's clear that he's nervous and the last thing I want is him being uncomfortable.

"Is something wrong." He asks. His cheeks turn pink and he bites his lip. I watch the movement then look into his eyes.

"A little. You seem nervous. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do, so if you're not ready just tell me, okay?" He nods then takes a breath.

"I'm okay just a bit nervous. I've never done this before." He gestures around the room.

"You've never had sex before?" I tease.

"Oh no I have, I've just never been submissive before." He says blushing again.

"That's okay. I can teach you if you'd like, or we can do something else?" I say putting a few options out there.

"I'd like to continue this if that's okay." He gives me a shy smile, so I nod.

"Alright, what's your safeword?" He looks confused so I explain further. "A safeword is a word you say to stop something if you get uncomfortable."

"How about... peaches?" He asks.

"Okay, if I hear you say peaches at any point, all play will stop immediately. Same goes for me, if you hear me say peaches all activity stops." I say making it very clear.

"Yes understood." He bites his lip again, my eyes follow the motion. His lips are pink and full, they look like they're begging to be kissed.

"Would you like to continue?" I ask sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Yes please." He says, then unbuckles his pants, seemingly less nervous than before. He takes off his pants then stops when he gets to his underwear.

His growing erection apparent through his boxers. "Take them off. I want to see all of you." I say looking over at him. He hesitates then grabs the waistband of his boxers.

I watch his every move as he pulls them down slowly, sliding out of them, and throwing them to the side. He is already semi hard and very big. I'm excited to see how big he is when he's fully hard.

"Sit on your knees." I order and he does what I say. He drops to his knees quickly. His hands rest on his thighs and he looks ready to take another order. I stand up and walk over to him. I grab his chin and raise his head so he's looking at me.

"You're good at following orders. I like that." He blushes. I let go of his chin, but he remains looking up at me.

I rest my hand on his head and pet his hair gently. His hair is so soft, almost like a kitten. I'm kind of envious of how health it it. I then move my hand down and caress his cheek. He kisses the inside of my wrist and I slide my hand down so I'm grasping his chin again.

"You're very pretty, you know that?" I say and I inspect the finer details of his face. His skin is smooth and free of blemishes. A small freckle resides under his left eye and another one on his cheekbone. I'm sure when he closes his eyes the one freckle is completely covers by his lashes. The small details seem to enhance his gentile beauty.

"I've been told before, but it sounds more honest coming from you." He says in a quiet almost lustful voice. I drop his chin.

"Let's go to my bedroom." I say knowing his knees will hurt from kneeling on the tile floor.

"Okay." He whispers and takes hold of my hand. I help him stand up, then lead him to my bedroom.

"Would you be into being blindfolded, or tied up?" I ask curious to know some of his limits.

"That's fine with me, though I've never done either."He says while looking at me.

Hmm... so he is more or less a complete BDSM virgin.

"What about pain, would you say you enjoy it?" I ask when we get to my bedroom. I seat him on the bed, and stand in front of him.

"I'm not sure." He fidgets with the sheets beneath him. Probably feeling shy about sitting before a stranger completely naked.

"It's okay if you're not sure where your limits are. That just means we'll have to try and see." I stare at the innocent boy before me. We are truly opposites. His innocent nature is something I long to destroy.

I will be posting the edited version of the book here. I will most likely delete the other one when this story is caught up.

The book is having some changes in it and I'm combining the chapters so things will be different and the book won't appear so long.

Vote 👹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.1K 20
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
968K 18.3K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
9.9M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED ๐Ÿงก RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
63.8K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...