Satoru Gojo's Girl ๐Ÿ’œ

By TaesimKim

Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shoc... More

Luna Hatake ๐Ÿ’œ
Jujutsu Sorcerer๐Ÿ’œ
1st Mission๐Ÿ’œ
A Cute Junior๐Ÿ’œ
A Day With Megumi๐Ÿ’œ
Favourite Sensei ๐Ÿ’œ
Yuta Okkotsu ๐Ÿ’œ
A Talk With Gojo๐Ÿ’œ
Training With Gojo๐Ÿ’œ
Date Gone Wrong ๐Ÿ’œ
Mission Gone Wrong ๐Ÿ’œ
His Sinful Touch ๐Ÿ’œ
Magenkyou Sharingan ๐Ÿ’œ
Intimacy ๐Ÿ’œ
Conflicted Emotions ๐Ÿ’œ
Geto Suguru ๐Ÿ’œ
Ayana Uchiha๐Ÿ’œ
Crack In Bond ๐Ÿ’œ
The Beast Is Awake ๐Ÿ’œ
Fight Till Death ๐Ÿ’œ
Goodbye Isn't Forever ๐Ÿ’œ
Sinful Feelings ๐Ÿ’œ
New Era ๐Ÿ’œ
Ryomen Sukuna ๐Ÿ’œ
New Sensei ๐Ÿ’œ
His Ignorance ๐Ÿ’œ
I Need You ๐Ÿ’œ
Naive Disaster ๐Ÿ’œ
The Uchiha Clan ๐Ÿ’œ
The Lost Heiress ๐Ÿ’œ
Training ๐Ÿ’œ
Megumi And Luna ๐Ÿ’œ
Despair ๐Ÿ’œ
Our Incomplete Story ๐Ÿ’œ
I Belong To You ๐Ÿ’œ
On Your Knees ๐Ÿ’œ
Numb ๐Ÿ’œ
Comeback ๐Ÿ’œ
Mission That Changed Life ๐Ÿ’œ
Mahito ๐Ÿ’œ
Long Enmity ๐Ÿ’œ
A Father's Love ๐Ÿ’œ
Engagement ๐Ÿ’œ
Under Stars And Moon ๐Ÿ’œ
An Unbreakable Bond ๐Ÿ’œ
Reunion ๐Ÿ’œ
His Insatiable Love ๐Ÿ’œ
A Mother's Embrace ๐Ÿ’œ
Beyond Limits ๐Ÿ’œ
Reliance ๐Ÿ’œ
Breath Heavy ๐Ÿ’œ
His Unconditional Love ๐Ÿ’œ
Obito Uchiha ๐Ÿ’œ
His Obsession ๐Ÿ’œ

Memories To Last๐Ÿ’œ

514 10 0
By TaesimKim

Luna was in kitchen making her special red sauce chicken pasta when suddenly she heard door ring. Looks like daddy is back from shopping. She quickly ran to open the door only to meet two beautiful dark blue eyes which lit up at her sight.

"Okkotsu-san? What a pleasant surprise!" Luna smiled hugging him tight as he smiled.

"Yeah I was just passing by when I thought of meeting you. We couldn't meet or talk properly yestarday so..."

"Yes please, come inside." She opens door for him as he walked inside, looking around house amazed.

"You just came at right time, I was just preparing red sauce chicken pasta for lunch. You would eat right?" Luna asks as yuta nods. She led him to sofa before quickly running back to kitchen. After few minutes she returned back with her dish.

"I hope you enjoy it Okkotsu-san,my daddy loves it most so I hope you like it as well." Luna sat beside him as he looked at dish in front of him amazed. The spicy mouth watering fragrance engulfed his senses as he took a bite. His eyes widen at the heavenly taste as the flavours melted in his mouth.

"How is it? Isn't too spicy right--" "This is the best dish I've ever had in a while. Thank you so much for this lunch Hatake-san. You'll make a good wife one day--" Yuta stopped in midway as both looked at each other with rosy cheeks.

"N-no I meant that the food is so delicious that your future partner would be blessed to have you as his." Yuta stutters blushing hard as Luna smiled brightly. She slowly outstretched her hand before gliding her thumb along corner of his lips leaving him stunned.

"There you go. There was a bit of sauce on your face. You can eat as much as you like. I made more to last a day. And thanks for the compliment yuta-kun." Yuta's heart beat raced as he heard his name being uterred with so much gentleness and softness. He could hear her for all day.

"I just stated the truth luna-chan." He whispers softly looking at her purple irises, drowning in them like in ocean.

"So have you made a plan on where you going this vacation?"

"Luna-chan...if I may ask, would you...like to accompany me for this vacation? After Rika's accident, I never had a vacation or went somewhere with anyone. I was too heartbroken and scared to go anywhere. But this time I want to change that. Would you...like to accompany me? I promise I will take care of you--"

"How can I say no to you yuta-kun? I'll definitely come with you. I'll make sure to make this vacation be the best of your life. We will do everything to make up your every missed vacation okay?" Luna cheered happily as yuta smiled happily.

"Let me just pack my things okay? Ill be right back." Luna quickly ran upstairs before taking out her suitcase as she started packing her necessary things such as clothes, shoes, moisturizers, chaptsticks and much more. After packing she sent a message to her dad informing him about sudden plan.

Alright just be careful princess, and enjoy...but not too much okay~ Love you 💜

She blushed at his message before meeting with yuta downstairs as both went for a trip, full of memories to last a lifetime.

"I didn't knew you could drive yuta-kun?" Luna chuckled sitting behind black haired boy as he smiled.

"There's lot of things you don't know about me luna-chan. " He starts the bike as they both rode the road with high speed erupting a loud squeal from the female. She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on his back relaxing. She smiled nuzzling in his  back as she felt a hand gripping onto her hands, giving it a soft squeeze.

Yuta could feel his heart jumping in his thoracic chamber, feeling two arms around his waist pulling him closer to female as she laid her head on his back softly. He gently intertwined their hands together squeezing them lightly. They fit together so nicely. He thought looking at their hands. I'll never let you go. I promise.

Luna looked around forest amazed before hearing the sound of water. She quickly ran towards sound as she gasped looking at waterfall mesmerized. She squeals as a whorl of butterflies surrounded her, twirling in middle of them happily. Yuta smiled dreamly, looking at silver haired beauty in middle if butterflies, laughing as a butterfly sat on her nose.

Yuta stood behind her before outstretching her hand as two beautiful blue and pink butterflies landed on it. She looked at yuta surprised as she quickly motions him to take a picture. He took out his phone before clicking a pic as he smiled satisfied.

The next thing they went to was sea. Both looked at teal blue water, sunrays shinning onto it like crystals and much more.

"Yuta-kun look!" He looked at her hand, following it to find a group of dolphins. He smiled at them when suddenly he felt something in his lap. He looked down to find googles as he saw the silverette waving at him before jumping in sea.

He quickly jumped in water without second thought looking around for the female worried. He flinched feeling a hand on his shoulder. He looked behind as saw Luna. She opened her hands to reveal a small tropical fish as it swam away from them. She grabbed his hands, pulling him along as they looked around marine life, totally mesmerized. She smiled as whorl of tropical fishes circled them before they swam away.

Both went to shore, to take a breath when suddenly they felt a raindrop on them. They looked up and saw dark clouds pouring rain crystals all over them. Luna squeals pulling yuta in a hug as it thunder. He quickly wrapped his arms around her frame, whispering sweet things in her ear. She buried herself in his neck nervously, gripping onto his wet shirt tightly. He smiled patting her head as they walked towards their hotel room.

"Um luna-chan?" She whimpers hugging her shivering frame from rain as she looked at him confused. "The receptionist said there's only one room available. It has only one bed though. Can yo--" "It's alright yuta-kun. Just please hurry. I don't think I can bear this cold any longer." He quickly apologise as he took keys from reception pulling her towards their room.

"You can take shower luna-chan." Yuta said as she nods slowly. She quickly took out her nightgown before walking in bathroom while yuta stripped out of his wet shirt. He gently dried himself with towel as he bite his lips nervously hearing water rushing in bathroom.

No yuta don't. Don't think of those things now. He thought sitting on bed trying to ignore the painful tightness in his pants. He sighed painfully as he rubbed his thighs gently, trying to divert his mind to other things. I don't know how much longer I can hold. It's getting too painful with each--

"Yuta-kun, you can use bathroom if you want." He turned around as his breath hitched to see the silverette only in towel. Her beautiful body was drenched in water droplets and sweet fragrance of strawberries and lavenders. Her body glistening fresh from bath, wet hair stuck to her rosy cheeks and neck.

She blushes insanely looking at his bare chest. He was quite built and had a muscular physique for his age. She quickly looked away ashamed but her heart jumped as she heard footsteps towards her. She slowly trailed back only to bump into door as yuta placed his hands on either side of her, trapping her between him and door. She looked down avoiding his gaze on her body as her grip on towel tightened. She gasp softly as he gently cupped her chin, raising her head to meet his blue iris.

"Y-yuta-kun I--" He pressed his thumb on her lips stopping her in midway. She sighed shakily feeling his thumb caraesing her lips gently as she gently placed her hands on his chest.

"Luna-chan...stop me or else....I'll kiss you.." He whispers sensually as she gulps softly, hearing his voice hoarse and deep. She looked at him with half lidded eyes before pressing her lips against his. Yuta growls lowly, wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him. She moans softly, her hands gliding onto his back gently as her grip loosened around towel.

She wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him down towards her before deepening the kiss. Her fingers entagling themselves in his soft black locks as she felt his tongue on her lips. She slowly parted her lips as his tongue explores her hot cavern before engaging it in a wild dance with her tongue, him easily dominating her. She whimpers as she felt his knee in between her legs, brushing against her bare arousal.

Their kiss ended due to lack of oxygen as a string of saliva connected them. She slowly put his head in her neck, whimpering loudly as he placed open mouth kisses on it. Tears brimmed in corner of her eyes as she felt her arousal dripping wet. She could feel something sliding down her inner thigh as his knee brushes against her arousal. She sobs in pleasure, clawing at his back desperately, the pleasure and heat overnumbing her senses.

He growls seducateliy, his kisses trailing down to her bare chest kissing it with utmost care. He gasps looking at her neck decorated with his red hickeys, his male hormones exploding inside him in excitement. He sighs biting her earlobe, humming satisfied as he felt a certain dampness on his pant.

"May I?" His breath tickling her neck, his hands onto the towel as she buried herself in his chest. She bites her lip harshly before nodding slowly as he removed the towel. She sobs hugging him tight as cold air hit her now bare body.

"Don't be embarrassed alright? You're too beautiful to feel such thing." Heat rose to her cheeks as she pulled away, her bare breasts being pressed against his. He ducked down, kissing it gently while cupping the other. She moaned pressing herself against door, squealing loudly as he pinched her bud. She whines desperately, his tongue swirling around her swollen bud before gently sucking it.

"That's enough."

Her eyes widen in shock as he backed away before covering her with towel. Tears roll down her cheeks when the door was locked as she slipped down crying silently. She felt so confused and scared. She couldn't understand a thing that happened. He just left her like this, all bothered, hot, frustrated. She felt so angry at herself.

She sobs lightly, covering her screams as she felt something running down her mid thigh. She quickly dried her tears before cleaning herself, getting dressed as she went to bed.

It was now midnight. She looked at dark room wide awake as silent tears rolls down her cheek. She had her back to yuta as he slept on other side of bed which was thankfully a king-size. She didn't answered him when he walked out shower before he sighs sadily, going off to sleep.

"Luna-chan. Please talk to to me." She flinched hearing his soft whisper before whipping away her tears hastily. "I know you're confused and frightened. It was all my mistake. I shouldnt have touched you like that and then left you all alone. Please forgive me--" She quickly turned to him before glaring at him weakly.

"Sorry? That's all you have to say? After doing such thing with me, then leaving me off all alone like it was just a mistake? Why? Why yuta-kun? I never thought you as such--" "You wanna know why I did that in first place?" He pulled her in his arms as she looked at him with teary eyes. Her eyes widen in surprise as she felt two soft lips pressed against her. She moans softly as he pulled her onto him before hugging her close.

"Because I love you *Kiss*
I love you so much luna-chan *Kiss*
So much that it hurts *Kiss*
To see you with anyone *Kiss*
Who isn't me *Kiss*

She looked at him with glassy eyes as heat rose to her cheeks. He cupped her cheek lovingly before passing her a soft smile.

"It's alright if you don't like me the way I do. I just needed to get this off of me so that I don't have any regret later. I just want to see you happy nothing else. If it means without me--" She quickly kissed him as he smiled unconsciously in kiss.

"I love you too yuta. I love you. I love you so much." She whispers softly as he smiled brightly hugging her close.

"Then would you make me the happiest person by being mine?" She layed her forehead against his looking in his eyes full of adoration and love.

"Be my girlfriend Luna. I swear I will never let you be alone and will give you all happiness which you deserve. Just be mine please? "

"A million time yes yuta. I will be luckiest to be yours." She layed her head on his chest before closing her eyelids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 2.3K 55
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…โž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
8.5K 303 25
He hugged me from behind "You make loving me seem easy, Y/N" his voice a mere whisper. "Let go, Gumi" my voice faltered. Their marriage wasn't out of...
42.3K 1.2K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...
27.4K 737 25
"Suguru-san please.... why are you doing this!!? Izumi pleaded as she was loosing the man she loved with her whole heart to the darkness.. His eyes...