๐บ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’

Por Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... Mรกs

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

10.5K 402 19
Por Therealxtae

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐎

"You know Ashely was our top star at Genesis. She made the club public so I don't see why we need to replace her. We just need to win her back" Nylah spoke.

All of this was bullshit talk

"She quit on her own what you want me to do? Chase her down? It's not hard to find girls like her out there."

"Yeah but most of them don't have that energy she possess."

So what I'm hearing is that you haven't found her replacement yet. It's been a couple of days Nylah" I heavily sighed taking a sip of my rum.

"You can't expect me to work miracles in a couple a days Genie I need time–" she was talking in my ear til I got an incoming call from AJ my lil brother.

"Hold on" I put her on hold to answer my brother call.

"Yo" I greeted him

"Brotha just got off the plane where you at?"

"It's 5pm already shit" I looked at the time on the top of my screen.

"Aye bro no way you forgot about me bro I reminded you like ten times before I left Houston this morning." he smacked his lips

" Yo relax I'm on my way right now" I told him.

"Aight man" he smacked his lips again.

"Cool" I hanged up the phone.

"Yo Nylah I'll talk to you later I'm heading out right now. One week should be enough."

"Genie you c–"

I hanged up the phone, got my keys and wallet and left the apartment.

•••

I picked up AJ and now we were heading back to the apartment now.

"I remember when you use to drive a Honda Civic. Now you move to a whole different city and own a club and a hellcat. You making moves for real brotha." AJ spoke admiring my car.

"God came through for real" I agreed.

"Mom says hi she's been asking a lot about you."

"Funny how people switch up" I chuckled shaking my head.

"She's sick Genie"

"Doesn't mean she can use that as leverage to get to me. I don't even know why you standing up for her she treated us like shit." I clenched my jaw.

That's the fucked up thing

"Forget it. So when you gonna show me the club?"

"Depends. I might touch down there later." I replied

"Cool"

"How long you staying here for?" I asked him

"I don't know. I just know I can't stay in Houston no more. Crazy how she allowing a man she met for two seconds to control her like that. Crazy"

"Who Bruce?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nah a new one. Now she shutting me out like she did to you."

It's like history repeating itself.

"Shit AJ if things were this bad why didn't you come to me sooner.

"And do what? You been holding a grudge against mom for years so imagine if y'all were in the same room together."

"But she's wrong for shutting you out like that. She's not stable AJ she don't give a fuck about us straight up."

"Yeah you right. Told myself after I graduated highschool I was out."

"You did the right thing. Matter of fact you not going back there you welcome to stay with me as long as you want til you get a job and find yo own crib."

"Preciate it brotha"

It was silent for a while as we cruised down the highway until we finally reached back at the apartment.

As we pulled into the underground parking I saw two girls standing under a lifted car hood and a familiar face.

Trinity

"Shii those two bitches fine as hell" AJ licked his lips.

"Yo watch yo mouth" I mugged him.

"What?" he mugged me back.

AJ winded down the window as we pulled up beside them."Ayo what's poppin ladies" he smiled giving them a wink.

Trinity turned her head towards us and I shook my head to myself.

I popped the trunk and got outta the car.

I took in Trinity as I approached her. She was wearing those black nice pro shorts that showed her ass a lil and a white crop top.

She looked good as always

"Hey" I nod my chin at her.

"Hey" she smiled looking bath and forth from me to the trunk where AJ was grabbing his stuff.

"My bad about him"

"No that's fine" she spoke in her sweet tone.

"What you doing out here?" my gaze trailed over her car."

"Me and my sis been out here tryna figure out why my car won't start. Piece a shit" she said the last part under her breath.

"Hey" her sis waved at me.

"Nice to meet you my name is Delano" I held out my hand.

She looked shocked as she shook my hand. "I'm Renae"

"Since we doing introductions my name is AJ" AJ joined us.

"Trinity this AJ my brother. AJ this is Trinity." I spoke.

"What she's your girlfriend?" AJ said and Renae chuckled.

"No we're just... friends" Trinity clarified clearing her throat.

"Nice to meet you Trinity you and your sister look lovely by the way" AJ commented

"Mind if I take a look at the car?" I asked Trinity while I side eyed AJ.

"Sure" Trinity stepped aside.

"You said it won't start right?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she responded

"AJ look in the back of the trunk and pass me the jumper cable."

"Might be cause you have a dead battery" I explained to her.

I attached the jumper cables to both car and tried starting up the car and with a couple attempts it worked.
I gave her a thumbs up as I got out the car.

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it" she grinned

"No problem I'm here if you need me." I gave her a smile.

I put the cables back in my trunk and locked up my car.

"I'll see you around" I told Trinity and she nodded her head.

"Wait.. about the job thing you didn't get back to me on that" she spoke up. I gave her a lil smirk.

"You have any plans tonight?"

"Why?" she scrunched up her eyebrows.

" I was gonna head down to the club tonight. You wanna join?"

"Sure" she smiled

"Meet me in the lobby by 10pm?" I suggested

"Yeah" Trinity nodded her head

"Aight cool see you later then"

"Yeah later"

"Yo AJ" I gazed over to him and Renae who had stepped aside earlier.

"Yo gimme a second"

I watched as they switched phones and a couple seconds later he was by my side again. We then headed for the elevator and I couldn't help but looked back at Trinity over my shoulder while we waited for it.

I don't know why but I was so intrigued by her. She's so unlike the girls I've dated before.

"Brotha you pussy whipped real bad." AJ said, amusement clear in his eyes.

I didn't say nothing but clenched my teeth instead. I won't admit it but he was partially correct.

——————————-

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

529 54 29
They say when you love somebody you should always treat them with nothing but love and respect. Well I guess that only happens in the make believe wo...
117K 1.5K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
1.6K 111 22
Where a nasty breakup brings Alyiah closer to someone. "Don't cry over that idiot," his voice was muffled by my hair. "I'm trying not to," my voice w...
14K 680 27
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ญ has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...