𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

34-Love Making❣️

2.3K 100 2
By Solitary_0813

Love Making....... 💞🌚🔞

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Matured content ahead... 🔞

(It's going to be so matured content if you guys uncomfortable so Please skip this part.)

"Are you satisfied or not." Jk asked giggling looking down his baby who his suvking his nipp'les while biting him continuously.

He look up with his doe puppy eyes looking so sinful in his innocent look also.

"My bubba, fluffy ball." Jk said and made him lay on the bed while hovering over him he didn't put his whole weight on his he is hovering with support of his elbow.

"Let me take the charge now. May I love?" Jk asked nosing on his jawline.

"You may." Tae said while closing his eyes tightly while arching his back giving him more acess.

Jk strock his member for sometimes looking at his wify doe eyes, who already looking at him with his half hooded eyes.

Jk rub his tip on his flower line and push his hip lightly while bucking his hip slowly trying to adjusting his full length in his tight h*le.

"Uhmm hubbbyyy." He moan holding his biceps tightly digging his nail in his arm and shoulder made jk groan.

He push his full length with a hard thrust and stop moving his hip.

He kiss him his face calming him down and waiting for him to adjust.

"Are you okay baby?" Jk asked wiping his sweat he nodded biting his lower lips.

"Why are you so tight baby still? After doing it several times huh." Jk asked groaning before his lips.

"For my hubby." Tae whispered before his lips brushes his lips with his lips.

Jk smile and kiss him while sucking his lips lightly and he start moving his hip when he feels his baby is okay.

Jk thrusting deep inside his little and tight hle with his long length member which is still didn't go inside fully.

He keep on thrusting again over and over while kissing him.

He thrust hard and buried his Whole length inside tae's h*le untill his ba'll touch tae's plum a*s cheeks.

Tae moaning mess because of pain and pleasure which his husband giving him with so much love.

Jk grope his b**bs with his both hands and start squeezing hardly while kiss him hungrily and thrusting inside his tight h*le.

Skip slapping, jk's groan in pleasure and tae's melodious moan are echoing inside the room or maybe outside of the room too 🌚.

He left his lips and start sucking his baby's sweet b**bs sensually and hungrily like an infant.

Tae thread his one hand in his black hair and grope it tightly while pushing him more in his chest and holding his bicep with his other hand.

His body going up and down because of jk's every hard thrust.

Jk hold him in his arm to move any further and start start thrusting hard while holding his a*s cheeks with his one hand.

Jk stop thrusting and pull out his member it's made his wify irritate he chuckled and peck on his lips.

"Ride on me baby." Jk whispered on his lips he nodded shyly.

Jk change their positive comfortably and guide him carefully he nodded.

"Sat slowly or else you will get hurt." Jk said pecking on his forehead he nods and sat on his lap while sliding his hard member inside his h*le.

Tae bite his lips and arch his back while sitting on his hard member.

Jk help him to adjust his length again and then he slowly start doing up and down in pleasure.

Jk hold his one b**b with his one hand and with other he is holding his waist securely.

"Is it okay sweetheart." Jk asked in pleasure he nodded his head saying "yes hubby."

Tae riding arching his back holding jk's hand firmly moaning 'its feels so good hubbbyy.' Tae moans 'I know Love' jk said panting.

Jk keep his hand on his tummy. He is feeling his own length deep inside his tummy.

"Are you feeling this sweet, my length deep inside your womb huh." Jk asked he said 'yes hubbyyyy.' in his moans.

"Are you sure it will not hurt our baby hmm." Jk asked biting his lips while thrusting inside his h*le tightly and enjoying his baby warmth on his dik.

"Yesss, we ha..ve to cau...tious after 3 or 4 mo..nths hubbyyy." Tae moaning biting his lips while riding up and down. Jk nods his head and kiss his lips.

Then he kiss on his whole neck, chest with suxking and biting and his cute tummy.

Jk swiftly change their position and start thrusting him continuously without taking time to stop while kissing him dearly.

"I *kissing while thrusting* really *kissing while thrusting* Love *kissing while thrusting* you  *connect their forehead while giving fast thrust* My Beloved  jk groaning in his last fast thrust while confessing and cum inside his deep tae didn't uttered a word because of choking in his on moans. Tae cum for 2 times.

Jk give sloppy thrust to released his last seed while bucking his hips slowly and sensually inside his h*le

He groan and hide his face in his wify crook panting heavily.

Tae snuggled more feeling so tired and exhausted while moaning in pleasure and breathing heavily. He caresses jk back with his soft hands.

Jk pull away and peck on his forehead and nose wipe his tears, saliva and his sweat softly with a soft smile.

"Lobe iuo tho." Tae said composing his breath he nodded while pecking his lips and praised him.

"You take me so perfectly Baby. I feel like always im on 9cloud because of happiness." Jk said pecking on his lips multiple times he nods his head with a faint smile.

"My sweet bubba." Jk said brushes his nose with his nose, he peck his cheeks

Jk slowly pull away and lay beside him and take him in his arm he also snuggled in his crook inhaling his calming scent.

"Let me clean ourselves." Jk said he shook his head whining. He sigh and nods his head. Both sleep closely hugging each other dearly with so much love and went in their lalala love land.

Next Morning...

Room again filled with Tae's moans and jk's groan, Jk sensual kisses on his face, cleavage neck to shoulder and slow thrust of his hard length inside his h*le.

Soon both reached their climax, jk groan when tae bite his ear sensually and thrust deep inside his h*le. Tae stopped giggling and he moan biting his lips.

"Baby wait for me. I'm coming after making a good bath for us uhm." Jk said and kiss him he nods his head and close his eyes again.

"Cme sooonn hubhy." Tae said while snuggling in pillow lazily. He chuckled 'yes my love' he said and left towards washroom naked.

Few moments later....

"Baby wake up lets bath together. You know baby I prepared so relaxing and a good bath for my bubba now wake up my sweetheart my sweetcheeks." Jk babying him and waking him up since 5 minutes.

Tae whine in his sleep mumbling let me sleep hyungie 5 minutes more.

Jk chuckled while nosing on his jaw line and cheeks and kiss on his moles one by one.

"You will sleep as much as you want bubba, but after taking a bath." Jk said and pick him in his arm like bridal style.

Tae snuggled in his crook and hold him tightly mumbling leave me you big meanie bunny.

Jk cooing and giggling at his baby's cute tantrums.

Jk keep his baby wife in the warm bath tub carefull and he also sat in the bath tub

Jk made him sat on his lap he lean his head on his shoulder, he sigh in relief.

"Hubby is sad to taetae." Jk said with a pout he look at him instantly with his half sleepy eyes jk coo at his baby in his mind. But he maintain his sad face

"Why?! What taetae did to make his hubby sad?" Tae asked pouting and hug him dearly mumbling sorries. Jk chuckled and pull him away a little.

"I decorated whole washroom and made a hot bath with so many flower patels with your favorite body wash. But you haven't even gave a single glance to my hard work." Jk said showing a kicked bunny face. He gasp and start admiring whole washroom.

"Oh! Hubby, please forgive your tae tae. I were feeling so tired thats way I didn't saw this beautiful decoration."
Tae said pampering him with lots of kisses and pecks.

"Please Hubby smile now." Tae said pecking on his lips, jk nodded with a grin ear to ear and kiss him.

"Btw I really love this." Tae said while admiring the whole washroom. Jk smile 'Thank  you.' Jk mumbled and nosed his crook.

Tae peck on his nose and lips smiling. Both enjoying their hot bath.

They are feeling relax after a long tire and hard night.

Jk massage and wash his whole body smoothly with his fav body wash. He wash his body itself.

After a relax bath he took him under the shower and shower together with warm water their body finally regain all stamina and feeling so fresh and neat.

After shower jk wipe his body and apply some lotion on his bruise and privacy part.

Then he dress him up while kissing, pecking and teasing him.

Tae also apply some lotion on jk's neck and on his chest area with a shy smile.

Jk clean the room earlier in morning when tae sleep again after their hot morning session.

He order lunch in their room because it's noon thats way he already order lunch not breakfast.

After lunch they cuddling in the bed their body tangled with each other tae inhaling his scent to calm his heart and mind.

Tomorrow their flight to korea, so jk decide to take rest for today.

.

To be continue.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank y'all... ❤️

Pictures credit to rightful owner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 34
Hey all, this is my first time writing story on wattpad. I am not good at English. As English is not my first language , forgive me if any mistakes y...
61.4K 1.3K 26
Izuku forgotten in the forest by his step father for being quirless at the age of four all was seemed hopeless and was left to die but he wasn't goin...
125K 17.2K 42
What do you get when you mix a trader woman, a cursed werewolf, a dangerous forest, and a sadistic warlord? Nothing good. On her way home from a summ...
32.4K 605 10
Characters are aged up. Warnings: a LOT of spoilers (don't come at me for it), Lo'ak being a shxawng, violence, injury Readers name is Stela, and use...