Desirable (mxm)

By dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-seven; father-in-law
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

twenty-eight; possessive

9.3K 488 235
By dreammcatcher

I haven't been able to think straight for days. Not when I have the imprint of Nate's lips on mine. I have never felt anything so magical, so powerful. It was like having my first kiss for the very first time again because nothing could ever compare.

All the kisses I've had before practically don't exist when Nate's lips do.

Holy shit. I never knew I could feel so much from one little kiss.

I'm glad I managed to pull away. Not that I would ever take advantage of Nate but I could feel our chemistry as it fizzled through us, the bond begging for us to finally mate after knowing each other for so long. I know he's not ready, he's a virgin who needs sweetening up first, not thrown straight in at the deep end.

The look in his eyes when I pulled away, I barely recognised him when his eyes dilated to the size of dinner plates. Both of us seeing properly for the first time. It's like a new door to my life has opened up and that door is a future with Nate.

It has put things into perspective for me.

My future with him isn't worth destroying or throwing away. Which is why I'm determined more than ever to get better because that kiss has single handedly changed my life–as cliche as that sounds. It's true.

Today I vowed to Everett that I would go out with him as he needs to attend a meeting with another Alpha, Keanu, from our district and as the Beta, he wanted me to come along. If I'm going to change my life around, I might as well continue to step up to my role.

At least it will distract me from Nate's delicious lips. Hell knows I need it.

As we sit in Keanu's office with his Beta, Danika, whilst he discusses a possible threat to our district, I listen in carefully and see how Everett delivers his opinions. I've never really been in this situation before because before I didn't care enough, but things have changed and I want to make more of an effort.

After an hour they come to a conclusion that we need to come together within our district, involving all the packs and to start preparing for a rumoured take over from the North. They want our land and we are not opposed to giving it up, not ever. This is our home and we own our territories.

I feel my wolf become thrilled with the idea of action and defending what is ours. Everett has his harsh thinking face on and I realise that he means business and we need to protect ourselves if things get out of hand.

Keanu lets us go but not before he pulls Everett to the side for a chat. Danika invites me to grab a drink from the kitchen to let them discuss whatever they need. I've seen her out before at committee meetings but I've never really made myself known.

"Don't usually see you at meetings with Keanu," she comments as we reach the kitchen, a few other members of their pack loitering around. "Nice to see you for a change."

I clear my throat and nod. "Stepping up, I want to be more involved."

She flashes me a smile and pushes her dark brown braids over her shoulder, ones that have little gold cuffs in them. "Good for you, Milo. Want a drink?"

"Water is fine," I smile at her. I watch as she grabs a cup and fills it up before handing it to me. I thank her and take a sip. "So, this threat. It's serious?"

Danika quirks a dark brow. "Of course it's serious," she places a hand on her hip. "If we're not careful, we'll lose our land so we have to stand and fight."

I nod at her words and glance down at the counter. I better get myself into shape then because I've been out of training for far too long and I refuse to be the straggler at the back, not when I've seen Nate in action.

He puts me to shame.

"Milo?"

A voice that I recognise echoes from behind me. I instantly get a chill down my spine–and not in a good way. I glance over my shoulder to find a young man standing there, freckles across his nose and mousey brown hair.

He looks familiar but right now I can't place him.

I push up from the counter as he strolls towards me, Danika now making herself busy with her pack members at the other end of the kitchen. The man walks towards me, his eyes lit up like fireworks as he glances over my attire.

"Hi..." I trail off not wanting to sound rude.

He chews on his lip. "Henry... remember?"

Henry. Henry. Henry. Why can't I place a Henry?

I push out a hesitant smile and laugh. "Yeah," I say, not even able to convince myself.

"Apollo's parties?"

My throat tightens. Shit. Everything slams into place. Of course I remember this guy, I've been inside him once and that isn't a memory I want to hold onto. Not when I have so many other things going for me right now.

Then I remember my conversation with Apollo. Come on, Henry? He is honestly obsessed with you.

"Yes," I nod. "I remember. Hi."

Henry bites into his bottom lip as he trails closer, his presence making me want to back away but I don't cause a scene. "How have you been? I've missed seeing you around."

"Yeah, I've been fine. Not going to parties anymore."

His eyes deflate. "I know, I always wish to see you there. It's such a shame not to see you."

The way he's staring at me like he wants to eat me right now is frightening, best believe I won't taste nice one bit. I open my mouth but I have no idea what to say, not without embarrassing him or myself in the process.

Henry then places a hand on my arm and gives me a squeeze, panic sets in and I glance down at his death grip. "You should come over sometime." He whispers along my jaw and I grimace at the feeling of his breath against mine.

"Oh, no. Sorry, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I found my mat–"

Before I can even finish my sentence, he has flung himself at me and tried to attack my neck with kisses and claw at my skin. I yelp out, completely forgetting that we're in a kitchen full of other people.

I manage to press my hands to Henry's shoulders and shove him off, the room turns silent and I know I have at least six sets of eyes on the back of my head right now. Henry's eyes flash with sadness, rejection. You don't fling yourself on someone like that, not when you're outside of a party or even inside a party--it's all about consent.

It's common courtesy.

"Please don't do that," I shake my head at him, my voice becoming gravelly. "Do not touch me without permission."

"What about with your permission?"

My nostrils flare. The cheek of this guy.

"Everything okay?" Danika steps to my side, arms folded across her chest as she eyes us up.

I nod. "Yes," I say, not wanting to make a fuss. "Everett should be done soon, I'll see you later, Danika."

"Okay, bye." She waves me off and I don't dare give Henry another glance.

What the hell was that?

And why do I have to be so damn polite about it? I need to be tougher.

I shudder at the feeling of his lips against my neck, it makes me want to bleach my skin and do an entire body transformation. As I approach the office where Keanu and Everett are talking, I watch as my brother emerges on time.

My lungs almost collapse with relief. Right on time.

He shakes Keanu's hand and I offer him a goodbye before I scurry out of the house beside Everett. I feel his eyes on the side of my head as he sniffs. "What's that smell?"

Henry's scent is all over me. "Let's not talk about it." I wave him off and Everett doesn't push.

I shudder on the journey home, trying to push the feeling of his hands on my body away.

At least I feel repulsed by him and not the other way around. That is an incredibly good sigh.

Nate is and will only be the man for me.

When we get home half an hour later, Everett dismisses himself to write up everything Keanu said and warn other Alpha's in the district. I bypass his office where he's already on the phone to find Reign and Nate laughing in the kitchen.

The sound of his laughter startles me and when our eyes meet across the space, I stop walking.

"Hey," he calls out to me. "Turning up unannounced again."

Reign presses a hand to his shoulder. "Been keeping him company though, don't worry I've been nice."

I feel my lips curl at her words. "You're always nice, Reign." I comment.

Nate pushes up from the seat he was occupying and takes a few confident steps towards me. Today he's dressed in a corduroy shirt with a white top underneath and cargo pants. I bite my lip as he nears, trying to not get excited when he wears clothes that make him look incredibly delicious.

He reaches out for me until he stops directly a few inches from my body. I study his face as his eyes widen and he stares back at me in horror, pain slashes across his face and I feel alarm bells ring in my head.

When Nate jumps back as a recoil I step forward until he's shaking his head. "I can smell another wolf on you," he tells me with a harsh glare. "A male wolf and it doesn't smell inviting."

I cringe at this situation, not wanting to think about Henry for another living second.

"It's not what you think," I throw up my hands and speak slowly. Nate's eyes are burning with betrayal but he needs to realise that I would never actively want to hurt him. "We went to visit another pack and this guy... I know him. He practically threw himself at me. I pushed him away and told him not to touch me. I was repulsed, I couldn't wait to get out of there."

Nate's breathing becomes louder and suddenly it's all I can hear but he continues to stare at me with eyes that are becoming bloodshot from staring so hard without blinking. He's having a serious fight with his wolf right now and I wish I could make this all better instantly.

"Please," I beg and then close my eyes, focusing on our matebond. "It will tell you the truth, it will tell you that I'm telling the truth."

And for a few moments I feel the bond glow with that honesty I know so well, the way it flows from my body to Nate's within a matter of seconds. It pushes all my words, all my emotions through the cables of our bond and straight into his heart. Then when I open my eyes, he sucks down a breath of relief.

"I'm sorry," he hangs his head. "I'm so sorry. My wolf, fuck. I don't--"

I shake my own. "Don't be. I'm sorry I didn't come home and rinse his scent off me straight away. I promise you, it was nothing. I'd never do anything to hurt you, not now. Not ever."

Nate flashes me a small, embarrassed smile. "I just really don't like you covered in anyone else's scent, especially after the other night."

When I was rubbing my scent all over him. Best believe if I caught another wolf on him, I'd be committing murders until I found the fucker.

"Let me shower," I beckon my head to the stairs and Nate's eyes follow. "It will make us both feel comfortable, I feel so icky and gross right now."

He nods and follows me up to my room where I walk to my en-suite, I grab a towel and rush into the hot flowing water. I scrub every inch of my body twice until my skin turns red and limbs are burning.

It's a little excessive but I don't want to have even a fleck of Henry's scent on me.

When I'm done I dry myself with the towel and curse when I only remembered to bring in a clean pair of underwear. I slip into them and then stare back at myself in the foggy mirror. My body is nowhere near as lean as Nate's, he had muscles rippling over muscles.

I feel my mouth turn dry the more I analyse myself.

It's not that I'm out of shape, I guess I'm just not very defined.

But after this threat to our district, I know I'm going to have to get back to training and back to exercising so I can be in the best shape of my life. I will have to set a good example as the Beta, prove that I am worthy of the title.

I hang up my damp towel and press a hand to the door handle, sucking down a breath as I stand here in just my boxers. I crack open the door slowly and step put, gingerly catching Nate's eye as I emerge with wafts of steam.

"Better?" He asks.

My head moves in slow motions. "Much."

I glance at him again and find his eyes glued to my naked chest, suddenly I'm burning up from the heat in this room. His eyes dilate as I move across the room and towards my wardrobe, turning my back to him as I dig out some comfortable clothes.

The bed creaks from behind me but I don't turn around. But then I hear footsteps towards me and I feel the hairs on the back of my neck begin to stand in anticipation. I know what's coming and I don't want to stop it.

A hand closes around my hip and I melt into the warmth, the way it brings goosebumps to the surface within a second. Nate's body slides in behind mine, his height on me making me feel like the one who needs to be protected. Maybe I do.

His palm dances across the skin on my stomach and up my chest. I press back into Nate's body and close my eyes with pleasure, lighting up fire across my skin and making me shudder. Then he presses a kiss to the back of my neck and I whimper.

"Nate," I moan.

This time he grabs me a bit harder and kisses down the curve of my shoulder and then back up my neck again. I'm shaking, physically shaking as he holds me to him. My wolf is running in circles inside me, yipping at the top of its lungs for this moment to last a lifetime. Oh, I wish it would.

He widens his mouth and scrapes the edge of his teeth down the middle of my neck. I extend my head to the side to give him better access as a little moan escapes my lips.

"You see..." Nate's voice is darker than normal. "I'm marking my territory."

A small satisfied laugh escapes my lips before he licks my neck again and I gasp. "Please do, I want to be covered in the smell of you."

Nate grips my jaw and tilts my head towards him. As my eyes open our gazes meet for a few burning seconds. Neither of us look sane right now, completely feral and ready to detonate into a thousand pieces.

He presses his forehead to mine and traces the line of my nose with the tip of his, so slow and sensual. I can't take my eyes off him. I'm practically hypnotised with every move he makes.

"You're not going to come back to me smelling like another wolf, are you?"

I shake my head once. "No," I groan as I feel his breath teasing my lips.

My eyes don't dare look at them because if I do, it'll be game over.

"No," he offers me a smile and kisses my chin, leaving me quivering. "You're only ever going to be covered by my scent. Only mine. Do you understand?"

Blood rushes straight to my already hardening cock. Holy fuck. I whimper as his lips caress mine but we don't kiss, merely a graze. "I understand." I whisper.

Nate's eyes glitter with dominance and possessiveness. A dream fucking man.

I make the mistake of glancing down at those gorgeous, pillowy lips. I groan internally and shake my head. "I want to kiss you but I know I shouldn't."

His eyes light up. "For a second."

"Nate," I warn him.

"Please."

When I stare up into those eyes consumed by midnight, I know there is only one way out of this. I twist in his hold and take his face between my hands, landing my lips directly onto his.

We both know that it's not going to last a second. Maybe a second, a hundred times over.

Nate hisses into my mouth as I push open his lips with my tongue. Suddenly we're walking backwards and his hands are exploring every inch of my exposed flesh, trailing hot lava down each and every limb.

I quiver into his mouth when he slides his hands up my chest and clutches my face, my fingers drop from his to grip his wrists. He tilts my head towards him, getting better access to my mouth as he takes control.

My cock presses into my boxers aggressively, wanting to be touched. But not desperate for it.

But somehow, I'm okay with doing just this. I have no desire to chase the idea of sex when kissing Nate right now feels like more than enough. I've never felt like that in my entire life.

Nate's tongue brushes mine and my knees almost give way, until he twists us around and pushes me onto the bed without breaking the kiss. He mounts my body as I sink into the duvet and let him do all the work.

Considering he has no experience, it's like he knows all the tricks in the book somehow.

He cups my face once more and slides his body over mine, I push my hands over his shoulders and wish he was wearing far less clothing like I am. But baby steps, I need to remember that.

At some point he grinds down into my core and I am gasping, tears rolling down my cheeks when I find him just as hard as I am. I'm shaking when he pulls away slowly and we glance at each other, trying to catch our breaths.

Nate's eyes are so dark that I almost don't recognise him. "Should we stop?" He asks, his finger still tracing shapes on the edge of my collarbone. "I don't want—"

I nod and sit up. "To get ahead of ourselves?"

He clicks his fingers at me. "Right, yes. That."

A smile covers my lips and I nod because I'm beaming with joy. I can kiss Nate in my bedroom with literally no clothes on and not feel the need to jump his bones, not feel that need to orgasm to make myself feel satisfied.

Maybe that's where I was wrong in the past, I was chasing a high that didn't even exist.

Because being with Nate, touching Nate, kissing Nate. That's enough for me right now and I don't need anything else to make me happy and content in this moment in time.

I feel my heart gleam at this revelation because maybe this will work out after all.

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

POSSESSIVE AND DOMINANT NATE, WHOOOO?!😮‍💨🥵❤️‍🔥

Ugh. I hope this just shows what is to come with Nate and his personality in the bedroom. I am so fucking excited to share more!😈

Henry... 🥴 yeah about that one

I'm so proud of Milo and how far he's come, it really shows!

THANK YOU so much for all the love and comments on the previous chapter. It truly means the world to me, so pls don't forget to leave a vote!✨

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
1M 43.7K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
171K 4.7K 26
Lucario or more likely known as Luca was only 10 years old when he moved away from his old town he could never remember the name of, when he was 17 h...