Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

32

2.8K 145 22
By Irish_Wolves

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore said as he sat behind his desk with the head of houses along side him, opposite the desk was a bored looking Harry Potter. Dumbledore looked at the boy, the signature twinkle missing from the headmaster's eyes. "We need to discuss your behaviour."

"Well technically we don't need to, I doubt we're going to die if we don't discuss it" Harry replied with a small shrug "besides, there are plenty of better things to talk about. Like who would win in a fight between a lion and a tiger when they're both drunk? Interesting topic, isn't it?"

"Mr Potter" Professor McGonagall, the stern transfiguration professor glared at the boy "we are in no mood for your games."

"Lucky I left my chess set in my room then" Harry gave her a sweet smile, which only angered the woman even more.

"Mr Potter your behaviour tonight was extremely unacceptable." Dumbledore said, no humor present in his voice. "You not only disrespected me, but also Professor McGonagall and Barty Crouch senior and..."

"Who?" Harry asked with a confused expression.

"The other person you insulted that night" Professor Slughorn said. "Yes that one" He added when Harry placed a finger above his lip to represent a mustache and raised his other hand palm first into the air while looking at Slughorn with a questioning expression.

"Oh" Harry said as he placed his hands down "about my behaviour, just want to say that I regret nothing."

"Nothing at all?!" McGonagall demanded.

"Not a thing. Well..." Harry took on a thoughtful expression "I did come with some better insults once I left, was rather pissed that I didn't use them"

"I think you used more than enough insults" Dumbledore glared at Harry.

"Debatable" Harry replied "you should hear some of the ones I had thought of after I left, like this one particular one where you and McGonagall can go find a room and shove..."

"That is enough!" Professor McGonagall shouted "I am sick and tired of all of this horrible behaviour!"

"Well expel me then!" Harry rolled his eyes "I have an army of assassins after me, I have better things to do than homework"

"Like what?" Dumbledore asked.

"Like training properly, like not worrying about teen drama when I could get a knife through my neck any second."

"Mr Potter, you are perfectly sa…"

"If you dare to say that I am 'perfectly safe' right after I get entered into a deadly tournament then I am going to slap you. Twice. The first will be with my palm and the next will be a backhand, both will be equally satisfying for me and painful for you." Harry warned "You can't protect me from getting entered into a tournament, what are you planning to do against Libra? Huh? You saw what I can do and I left Libra before I was even ten, what do you think you can do to protect me against an army of them?"

"Mr Potter, I am sorry you are in such a difficult position" Dumbledore said apologetically "but it'll be much easier if you work with us. Me and the order have kept Voldemort at bay and..."

"Voldemort" Harry scoffed "Voldemort is a single powerful wizard, he could undoubtedly handle a few omegas in magical combat but we are trained in magical and hand to hand combat. I doubt that Voldemort is combat trained, the second they get close enough they will switch to fists and they don't attack one by one. They'd overwhelm and capture him, if he escapes or kills them then they send more then more and even more until they get him. As for his death eaters, a single omega is capable of killing multiple death eaters. I have no doubt that they could easily defeat every witch and wizard at Hogwarts in a straight battle.

So here I am with an army after me and I am here wasting time with a stupid tournament because you guys can't think of a way to decide tournament participants without risking serious and deadly harm! Moron!" Harry slammed his fist on the desk and stormed out the room, leaving the room in silence.

"You know" Flitwick said after a short moment of silence "I have just realised something." He looked towards Dumbledore "Whenever you have a conversation with him it usually ends with him changing the topic or somehow managing to make you look like an idiot..."

"His mother would be proud" Slughorn said with a short shrug.

"You think Lily would be proud?!" McGonagall blurted out with disbelief.

"Please, if Lily was alive then she would have been the one saying all those things." Flitwick replied.

"Can you believe Potter?!" Roger Davis demanded as he stood in the centre of the Ravenclaw common room. "He embarrassed all of Ravenclaw."

"No he didn't" Padma Patil shook her head "I mean he embarrassed Dumbledore and McGonagall and the ministry but he didn't embarrass Ravenclaw".

"Yeah" Lisa Turpin nodded in agreement "he made us look good if anything"

"Good?" One third year asked with disbelief.

"Yeah" Terry Boot nodded "if he didn't do anything then the rest of Hogwarts would hate him and then we'd have to either hate him or get risked being hated ourselves, after his rant nobody is going to dare claim that he entered the tournament, nobody in public at least."

"By the way Davis" Delphi said as she crossed her arms and glared at him. "It's interesting how you have no problem with complaining when Harry isn't here."

"I'd say the exact same things to his face" Roger said bravely.

"Bloody Dumbledore" Harry grumbled as he entered the common room, all eyes turned to him. "what?" He asked. "Is there something on my face?"

"What happened?" Anthony Goldstein asked.

"They told me off, I called Dumbledore a moron and then I left" Harry shrugged "I'm going to sleep, goodnight" Harry walked off to his room.

"I noticed that you didn't say anything when he was here" Delphi said to Roger before she walked off, leaving the Ravenclaw grumbling as she left.

"Hi Shadow" Harry said when he arrived in his room, Shadow greeted him just as Harry closed the door and made sure the room was locked and silenced. Harry waved his wand and made a punching bag that hanged from the ceiling, Harry got changed into tracksuit bottoms though he didn't cover the top half of his body. He used his wand to wrap tape around his hand before he placed his wand on his bed. He gently tapped the bag with his hand, he then punched it.

Harry began unleashing punch after punch on the poor bag.

A while later, Harry was panting as he vanished the bag and dropped onto the floor, he got rid of the tape he had on his hands. He aimed his hand at the floor and a burst of flames shot out, soon a small bed of flames was right next to Harry, Harry slowly sat down in it. He let out a short sigh before he lied down and went to sleep.

"Ah Arry" Fleur smiled as she sat down next to him at breakfast, she kissed him on the lips "where is Delphi?" She asked when she noticed that the blonde girl wasn't sitting at breakfast with them.

"She's sleeping in so I had Kreatcher leave her some breakfast in her room" Harry explained as he tossed some food to Shadow who had jumped onto the table to eat.

"Ah, oh, and hello Shadow" Fleur smiled as she handed Shadow some of her food, much to the bird's approval and delight.

Harry smiled at the interaction between his girlfriend and his familiar, he supposed that part of the reason he got along so well with her was because she liked Shadow. If she didn't...then things would have been a heck of a lot more awkward. Speaking of awkward, Harry thought about the reactions after his name came out. After his rather impressive verbal beatdown of both Dumbledore and the ministry, most people realised that he didn't want to be in the tournament and didn't want to compete while those few that didn't were too scared of him to say anything.

"Fleur" A voice said, Harry looked up and saw a Beuaxbaton student sit opposite Fleur and grabbed a plate and filled it up with food, if Harry had to guess then he would say that this was Abella, he remembered Fleur mentioning her in her letters. "You woke up early today, what were you...ah...I understand. This must be your boyfriend that you always go on about" Abella grinned "how long should I wait before the marriage? Can I be your bridesmaid?" She asked with a teasing voice.

"Not for a few years at least" Harry replied in French, shocking the girl "as or being a bridesmaid, that's entirely Fleur's choice. Also, judging by the surprise on your face I can see that you've forgotten that I can speak French or Fleur has not told you that I can speak French"

"I told her, she has just forgotten" Fleur responded.

"In that case" Harry turned to Abella "I can speak French". Harry gave the girl a short wink before continuing with his food, Abella was about to respond when she noticed that some of her food had gone missing, she looked and saw that the raven on the table had stolen it. She was about to reach out for it when the raven covered it with his wing and glared at her until she retracted her hand. "Yeah, that food is gone now, don't bother trying to get it back, you'll lose your fingers"

"By the way Arry" Fleur said while Abella smirked "after we're done eating can I talk with you in private?"

"Of course" Harry nodded.

A little while later Harry had found an abandoned classroom so he and Fleur could talk in private, he had just closed the door and placed some locking and silencing charms to ensure their privacy.

"So Fleur..." He turned around to look at his girlfriend "what was it that you wanted to talk to..." Harry was interrupted when Fleur pushed him against the door and smashed her lips against his, her left hand went into his hair, while her right hand cupped the side of his face. She wrapped her right leg around his left and leaned her body against him as she kissed him passionately.

Harry's hands had gone to her waist as he kissed back, not entirely sure what brought this on but he was not one to object. Eventually the mouths opened to grant the tongues access, Harry's hands had slowly slipped lower and when there was no sign of objections he squeezed on Fleur's backside. Judging from the noise she made and the lack of anger, Harry was under the impression that she liked it.

A while later the two had stopped snogging and were both left panting and had grins on their faces. Fleur's hands had slipped down onto Harry's chest, she was not surprised when she felt a rock hard chest, she knew her boyfriend liked to excercise.

"So..." Harry said eventually, his hands still on her behind and they weren't likely to move until forced to move "...not that I'm complaining...but what was that for?" He asked softly as he looked into the beautiful eyes of the veela in front of him.

"A few reasons, first of which is because you look so handsome" She purred as she kissed the side of his neck, she continued to kiss his neck and jaw in-between talking "I also...missed you so much...and...and I wanted to make you feel better after getting entered into the tournament"

"Well it worked" Harry bit back a groan as she continued to kiss his neck and rub her body against his own. A badass assassin with many social issues he might be, but he was still a teenager and had a hot older veela rubbing against him and kissing his neck. She also hadn't noticed where his hands still where, either that or the fact that she liked where his hands were still placed. At that moment he remembered that he could probably tap her on the nose and she'd like it, yeah...he was realising how brilliant his relationship might be. "Any other reasons I should know about?" He managed to get out as she began kissing his jaw slowly.

"Just one..." she breathed out as her hands began rubbing his chest before they descended down and slipped under his shirt and began going up and down his abs, which Fleur gladly noted were as solid as the rest of him. "my veela instincts...they're getting stronger...it's demanding that I do more with you. Vella are sexual creatures remember."

"Do you mean we need to have sex now?" Harry asked she slowly made her way down his jaw with her kisses.

"No...not yet at least" She said, though she sounded very disappointed "I have heard that there was a ball...part of the tournament...I can survive until that at least."

"Alright" Harry breathed in as he felt her lips kiss his chin "you sure?"

"Well..." She stopped kissing him and looked up into his eyes "there is perhaps one thing, I don't need to sleep with you yet but there are other things that we can do until then"

"Like what?" Harry asked, as he got lost in her blazing blue eyes.

"Like this" She smiled just as a glint appeared in her eyes, she kissed him on the lips, this kiss was slower but equally as passionate. However she pulled away before their tongues could reintroduce themselves, Harry was about to say something when she smiled and licked her lips seductively before she slowly slid down, her hands taking their sweet time as they slid down his abs. Fleur got onto her knees when she removed her hands from his abs and began removing his belt as she licked her lips once more.

"Fleur...what are you...oh my god! You brilliant woman!"

A small while later Harry Potter walked towards the Ravenclaw tower, anybody who saw him was surprised to see the ex-assassin with a goofy smile on his face. They weren't quite sure how to react to the usually bored or annoyed looking ex-assassin when he was looking like he had just won the lottery.

"Oi Potter" A Gryffindor with curly hair said to him as he stopped in front of him "I'm not like everyone else here, I'm not scared of you. I am..."

"Who the hell are you?" Harry asked as he tilted his head with more than a little confusion.

"I am Cormac McLaggen" The boy introduced himself pompously "fifth year Gryffindor and..."

"Listen up curly-locks" Harry said with a bored voice though he still had a smile on his face "I am in a great mood today, a really great mood. So much so that I won't kill you, but if you really try and irritate me then I will send you to the hospital wing without hesitation you curly haired, brainless brute. Step out of the way or say one more goddamn word and I will break some of your bones you uneducated, incompetent waste of oxygen. Get to stepping bitch."

"Don't insult me Potter, I..." Harry waved his hand and Cormac flew into a nearby wall before falling unconscious. Harry raised his arms and slowly span around and looked at everyone "anyone else?" He asked. They lowered their heads and looked away, signalling that there was not anyone else. "That's what I thought" Harry said as he walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.3K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
26.9K 907 22
Summary: Dumbledore was sure he had made the right choice. Ten years later Harry shows him just how wrong he was. With little regard for most, Harry...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.5K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
5.2K 67 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...