The Russo's Lost Twins

By Chow3chow

When the Russo's youngest twins Lucas and Laureline were kidnapped at 2 years old. It shattered the family an... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
More Characters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 5

11.8K 247 0
By Chow3chow

Fabio's pov

Before they can explain a loud bang and Lucas shouting for Laureline to open the door has Daniella running up the stares scared for the twins. By the time we get to Laureline's room we hear Lucas comforting his crying sister. I can see Daniella relax when they start making jokes about Lucas's cigarettes, does it concern me that he has them?yes, but right now I was glad to hear my daughter laughing.

After hearing what happened, I am quite angry. “You will all apologize for what you said”
“But... ”“But what? There are no buts here, it's not up for discussion you will apologize Dante” The twins walk away angry but I can tell they feel guilty.

Daniella's pov

I feel so bad for not stopping my kids from talking about the twins like that.
“I'm a bad mother” I say to Fabio who's been waiting for me to ramble about what happened. With a sigh he says “maybe” I give him a deadly look  “I'm kidding amor” he says with a smile. “You know that they only stop when they start regretting it”. Even though he was telling the truth I still felt bad, I've never had a conversation with them yet they think we're trying to get rid of them.
“Shopping! ”
“What? ” Fabio says giving me a weird look.
“I want to take them shopping, it'll be a nice day out, I'll see what they like and don't like and we fill up their closets with new clothes and get them electronics too” I explained
It was going to be fun and a way for us to bond and for me to make it up to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8.9K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
1.2M 31.8K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
423K 10.1K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
345K 6.7K 36
Angelina and Lila King are twins. They were separated from their brothers and father at the age of three when their parents divorced. Their father ga...