A colossus in a Huntress's wo...

By KyogreKing120

You ever been isekai'd for the dumbest of reasons? No? Well that's exactly what happened to me. Now then Remn... More

Pokedex (part 1)
Pokedex (part 2)
Chapter 2: The beginning of a journey
Chapter 3: The average day in Remnant

Chapter 1: A giant's welcome

3.6K 42 171
By KyogreKing120

Y/n pov:

Hey there. The name's Y/n and... yeah, that's about it. Now you're all probably wondering what I'm up to right now. In short, I wasn't looking where I was going, fell down the stairs, snapped my neck and now I'm probably either in a coma or dead.

???: It's the second one.

??? 2: You're surprisingly relaxed about this. Are you sure you're there in the head?

Y/n: Depends. Who's asking... Aw crap. I know where this is going. Alright Light and Dark, why'd you pull me here from the grave?

Light: Well... that was easy.

Dark: Alright kid, here's the skinny. We need someone to take over our job of keeping Remnant in check so Salem will stop pestering us already. We can't make the perfect world with her constantly trying to drag us back every three seconds.

Y/n: And that's my problem... because?

Light: If you agree to the proposal, we will send you to a slightly modified version of Remnant with the powers of any ONE thing at your disposal no matter how strong. Choose wisely.

Konosuba logic? HELL YEAH!

Y/n: Psh, EASY! I choose to be a Faunus version of Regigigas!

...

Dark: BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Of all the things you could've picked, you choose the Pokemon who has his attack and speed halved for five turns every time he starts a fight!? I'm sorry it's just- *Wheeze*

Light: Brother, control yourself! *Sigh* I am curious though. Why would you choose Regigigas? We peered through your memories and it is hardly a wise choice.

Y/n: He's criminally misunderstood. Think about it, why would the being who shaped the Pokemon world's continents even need Slow Start? My answer? He was prematurely awoken. So by that logic, if some planet-level threat came along, like Salem, Regigigas would pull a Legendary Godzilla and wake up on his own without Slow Start.

Light: That... actually makes a lot of sense. Very well. Before you go, here is a backpack.

Dark: We grabbed a bunch of your personal belongings and stuffed 'em in the pocket dimension in there, Fantastic Beasts style. Any questions?

Y/n: Yeah. What do you mean by "slightly" modified?

Dark: *Smirks* You'll figure it out. I call it hard mode. But not the hard mode you get in video games, my friend. It'll all make sense when you get there. *elbow nudges Y/n* Hint hint Semblance, hint hint... Brother?

Light: Of course. Fare well Y/n L/n. And please for the love of... us, don't make the mistake of neglecting Remnant like we did.

They disappear in a bright flash of light and... I'm falling... OH LOOK! A Death Stalker! Time to elbow drop the crap out of it!

DIRECT HIT!!! I crushed the thing like the bug that it is, hehehe. I wonder if my looks have changed at all... I go over to a lake to see my reflection and...

A/n: For size reference, I'm saying he's about the same height as the Atlesian Paladin-290. Not hysterically big... yet, but still big enough to be called the COLOSSAL pokemon.

Hot DAYUM! I look CLEAN!

Y/n: (Who's a handsome Titan? YOU ARE!) *Finger guns his reflection*

I probably look like an idiot right now... Ah whatevs! I'm a goddamn Regigigas, I can look as dumb as I want and get away with it! ... Now what exactly did Dark mean by hard mode? Something about my Semblance? Hey hold on a sec, this is the Emerald Forest! Which means Beacon should be atop a cliff. Oh what do you know? MORE Grimm! Today just gets better and better!

Y/n: (So, who wants some o' this!?)

The pack of around forty or so Beowolves responds with a howl, issuing a challenge. Of course, with my sheer bulk I take them down without any issue before throwing the alpha straight into another Death Stalker's tail headfirst. More of them come out of the bushes but I make quick work of 'em. I hear something come from behind me and when I turn to look, I see THIS thing coming out of the water!

Y/n: (SQUIDWAAAARD!!!)

It wraps one of its tentacles around my arm and tries to drag me into the water, but I hold my ground and pull back, grabbing said tentacle with both hands and So Long Gay Bowser-ing this thing's Splatoon lookin ass straight into some nearby ruins. The Kraken gets back up, VERY angry at me... good. It dives under the water before jumping out with its "mouth" open wide. This Kraken's octopus-like nature would probably make it have similar weaknesses to Water Types so...

Y/n: (I like to call THIS Thunder Punch... SNOWPOINT CITY SMASH!!!)

I punch the Kraken in the back of the throat with so much force it gets completely fried from the inside. I tear my way out of the back of its head and watch as not only does it disintegrate, but all the Grimm in the area scatter. Well there goes my fun.

Weird... there isn't supposed to be a Kraken here in the first place. Now... where would Beacon be? Ah-HA! I see it now! I uproot two dead trees, use Ice Punch on the lake and shove the trees through the ice, making a rudimentary set of binoculars. Looks like I finished up just in time for the initiation! Hohohooo, I'm gonna have so much fun screwing around with the timeline! I make my way closer and end up at the ruins before any of them get there. I sit down, causing a minor tremor and decide to relax for a bit... At least until they get here...

<Timeskip brought to you by Y/n holding back an angry Weiss with a single finger>

???: Think this is it?

Y/n: *snoring*

??? 2: Chess pieces?

Y/n: *Still snoring*

???: Some of them are missing. Looks like we weren't the first ones here.

??? 2: Well, I guess we should pick one.

???: Hmm... How about a cute little pony?

Y/n: (Huh!? What happened? Oh, I dozed off... This is embarrassing...)

I get up and go around the stone structure, meeting the gaze of none other than Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna.

Blake: *Whispers* Whatever you do, don't. Move.

Yang: *Whispers* Why?

Y/n: *Whispers* (Why're we whispering?)

Yang: Wait... can you understand us!?

I give her a three-fingered thumbs-up in response and we suddenly hear... an even MORE girly scream than before...

Yang: Some girl's in trouble! Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?

I stand up to my full-height, crack my knuckles and do some quick jabs to the air, followed by an uppercut.

Yang: On second thoughts, I LIKE this thing's idea!

Before we can go though...

Ruby: HEADS UUUUUUUUUUUUP- Oof.

I manage to catch her in the palm of my left hand and then catch Jaune in my right, setting them down on the ground beside Blake and Yang... Hang on, that's not Jaune- Oh my god. They actually went and gender swapped Jaune!

Ruby: T-Thank you...

"Jaune": T-thanks...

Y/n: (Anytime)

Blake: Did your sister just fall out of the sky?

Yang: I-...

Ursa: *Roars in pain and falls over*

And there's everyone's favorite pancake lover. Right on cue, Nora!

Nora: YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW!!! Aw... It's broken.

And there's Ren. Well he's still the same. Weird... I wonder what else has changed...

Ren: Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again...

She practically teleports over to the golden queen piece.

Nora: Ooooooooh... I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle!

Y/n: (And I'm the Titan King.)

Ruby: Wait, you're a king!?

Y/n: (Wait, you can understand me!?)

Ren: NORA!

Nora: Hehe, coming Ren!

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I-

And there's Pyrrha getting chased by that Death Stalker. They're WAY uglier in first person, which says a lot because they had a face only a mother could love in the show! The Death Stalkers, I mean.

Pyrrha: Jess!

Jess?: Pyrrha!

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: Yang!

Nora: Nora!

Aw crud, Yang's about to BLOW!

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! CAN EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS AGAIN!?

... Where's that timer noise coming from? No wait, that'll be my microwave... IF I HAD ONE!

Ruby: Um... Yang? *Points to the sky*

Y/n: (Someone order an Ice Queen sundae with extra sprinkles?)

Ruby: This is not the time for joking!

Weiss: HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME!?

Y/n: *Sigh* (I got this)

I do a couple stretches, ready up, jump, FORWARD AERIAL the Nevermore and catch Weiss effortlessly.

Y/n: (So, how's your day going?)

Weiss: WHAT THE DUST EVEN ARE YOU!? *freezes Y/n solid and jumps away*

...

That's just cold... I crash to the ground and can only watch as "Jess" catches Weiss and fails epically just like OG RWBY. They even fall the same!

Weiss: *Sarcastic* My hero...

Jess: My back...

Ruby: WEISS! HE WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP!

Pyrrha falls next to Yang, Blake and the others while I'm still stuck frozen... This is NOT how I planned today to go!

Yang: Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!

Ruby: Not if I can help it! HYAAAAA!!!

She rushes the Death Stalker but gets knocked back, forcing her to run. Looks like that Nevermore's back for round 2 already. It launches a bunch of feathers, pinning Ruby's cape. Just need a little... more... juice... HA!

Yang: Ruby! Get out of there!

Ruby: I'm trying!

Third Person Pov:

The Death Stalker reels back its tail and goes for the kill, only to be grabbed by a s/c hand with a large golden bracelet on the wrist... The camera pans to show it's none other than Y/n back in his human body, but with moss growing out of his shoulders and lower legs reminiscent of Regigigas and wearing the same clothes he wore before he died.

Y/n: So that's how I change forms? Would've been handy to know beforehand!

Ruby: Who-

Y/n: Me and the giant are one in the same. Now if you'll excuse me...

Y/n re-focuses his attention on the Death Stalker, splatters its head with Crush Grip, rips its tail off and throws it like a javelin straight into the Nevermore's chest, killing both in one fell swoop... only for the group to hear the sound of a literal Grimm army approaching.

Y/n: ... All of you grab those chess pieces and go. *cracks neck* Hehehe, to think I haven't done a thing worth doing 'til now... I'm gonna enjoy this.

Ruby: Are you CRAZY!? Those Grimm will maul you to pieces!

Y/n: Red, I'm not trapped in the woods with them. *Transforms into Regigigas* (They're trapped in the woods with ME. Now go!)

Ruby hesitantly nods her head and the others leave. Y/n turns around to see the entire Grimm population of the Emerald Forest staring right at him with a thirst for blood.

Y/n: (So you wanna get wild huh? *Cracks knuckles* Let's get wild then. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

On the cliff overlooking Beacon...

Three of the teachers are watching the ordeal through a series of surveillance cameras.The twin heads of Beacon, Ozpin and Olivia. And the latter's assistant, Professor Glynda Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Well then, this has certainly got a lot more interesting. What do you make of this revelation Olivia?

Olivia: If I had to guess, divine intervention.

Back to the fight...

Y/n: (What's the matter ANTS!? Not so fun when YOU'RE the ones getting crushed is it!? HA HAHAHAHAHA!!!)

To put it bluntly, Y/n is on a full-blown rampage. The disintegrating bodies of Grimm are pooling around him by the thousand. A Goliath goes to charge Y/n, only to get countered with a Zen Headbutt and German suplexed right on top of a Manticore that tried to go for a strike from behind. However, a Death Stalker and Nevermore slip by Y/n and manage to catch up to the students.

Y/n rips a Beringrel in half before setting his gaze on the remaining horde. Sure, he's dealt an immense blow to their numbers... But they just keep on coming. Knowing that he can't keep this up for much longer, he slams his fists into the ground with a double Ice Punch, encasing not just himself but the majority of the remaining Grimm within a giant igloo. His body suddenly starts to glow white.

Y/n: (If I don't make it out, it was fun while it lasted. EXPLOSION!)

...

The blast could be heard for miles around. Having just killed the Nevermore, Ruby looks to the smoke trail and begins to fear the worst.

Ruby: No... no.

Yang: I'm sorry Ruby... But he's-

Y/n: *Cough* Not done yet! I did NOT think that last part through very clearly, hehehe... Hey, is it getting darker or is it just me- *blacks out*

Without missing a beat, Ruby rushes over to Y/n and catches him. She then bolts for the infirmary, not bothering to wait for Yang, Weiss, Blake or anyone. She lays him down on the bed and checks his pulse before sighing in relief. After a moment, she heads back to the others in order to find out what team she'll be in...

A few minutes later...

Y/n Pov:

Ugh my head... Whatever I did earlier, I'm NEVER doing that again... I had the WEIRDEST dream... Salem but she speaks in Darth Sidious quotes levels of weird.

Huh... Guess it wasn't a dream. Whelp, that means I really AM a goddamn Regigigas! SWEET!

???: Oh good. You're awake! I was beginning to get worried.

... They gender swapped Ozpin too!? What is this madness!?

???: I'm certain you have a lot of questions, but for now we should probably get you to the awards ceremony. My brother can only keep a speech going for so long.

O H . Jeez, how many things DID they change!?

Y/n: Yeah... First, I'm not from around here. Mind telling me the basics while we make our way there?

???: Sure.

She gestures for me to follow her to the ball room. So apparently, her name's Olivia... She and Ozpin share the job of running Beacon 50/50 and there hasn't been anyone like me specifically walking around in millennia. Which... I kinda gathered, but it makes me feel like I matter... EYYY!!! I only missed, like, three quarters!

Ozpin: Lead by, Ruby Rose!

Yang: I'm so proud of you!

Ozpin: But that is not all! If you look at the screens for a moment...

Everyone does as he says and they see basically my whole involvement after I crashed down, including my scuffle with the Kraken.

Jess: HE FOUGHT A KRAKEN!?

Weiss: Impossible! Krakens aren't even native to the Emerald Forest! Not to mention it takes at least a squadron of highly trained Huntsmen and Huntresses to take one down!

Ozpin: And yet, he fought one, killed it from the inside and lived to tell the tale. Now if you would please take center stage...

I do a quick squat before jumping over and crashing down onto the stage, accidentally cracking it.

Y/n: Oops.

Ozpin: Not to worry, that can be repaired. Now then mr...

Y/n: Y/n, Y/n L/n.

Ozpin: Y/n L/n, since you weren't even accounted for in the Initiation, there is no better time for me to ask. Would you like to become a student here? We could use talent like yours.

Y/n: Are you crazy? Of COURSE I do! LET THE PARTY BEGIIIIIII-

Ozpin: I appreciate the enthusiasm. But there's one last thing.

Y/n: Yes?

Ozpin: Which team do you want to go with?

Y/n: Hmmmm... well, it'll be completely unfair if I'm paired with a pre-existing team, so am I alright to just have a spare dorm to myself?

Olivia: That's acceptable. You won't be able to participate in any team-based tournaments though. One-on-one fights are fair game.

Y/n: Works for me!

Ozpin: Then let us be the first to say-

Olivia: Welcome to Beacon mr L/n!

I take a dramatic bow for extra effect... Weiss looks displeased that I'm even here.

Weiss: WHAT!? You can't be serious! This... THING just showed up out of NOWHERE, seemed to know EXACTLY where we needed to go for the Artifacts, GRABBED ME OUT OF THE AIR WITHOUT WARNING and you're LETTING it STAY!?

On no... Ruby did NOT take that well... If Yang's scary when she's angry, Ruby may as well be staring the Grim Reaper in the face.

Ruby: WEISS! He risked his life to save us! If anything, Y/n deserves to be in Beacon way more than YOU so unless you have any OTHER arguments, SHUT UP! Or we'll see how much you can complain with my scythe shoved down your throat!

Me and Yang look at each other in disbelief... I'll be honest, this blows Ruby's outburst in Volume 9 out the water easily.

Y/n: Okayyyy... let's all just take a moment to calm down. Weiss, your concerns are all justified, but your delivery was WAY too harsh. And Ruby, as much as I appreciate you stepping in to defend me, I'm tough enough to handle just about anything. Seriously. I bet if Nora were to break my legs or something, I wouldn't even flinch.

Nora: IS THAT A BE-

Y/n: No it's a figure of speech. I like being able to Goomba stomp my problems away. Right then, I have a dorm to decorate up to my personal specifications. So without further delay... Toodles!

I wave bye to all of them, double-check that I still have my trusty backpack and head off... Oh wait.

Y/n: I almost forgot... Where are the dorms?

Ozpin: Catch!

He throws me a spare Scroll with a map of Beacon preinstalled. How nifty!

Y/n: Thanks Professor!

Now I can FINALLY make this timeline my own... Ain't no chance in hell I'm letting Beacon fall this time. 'Course the first thing with that is setting up a solid base of operations. Now... what did they put in my backpack exactly... all my clothes, some extra boots, a box with a note?

"To Y/n"

"Since I thought it was kind of stupid only sending the console with one or two games, I took the liberty of upgrading your 3DS, Switch, PS5 and XBox 1 so they can play literally any game you can think of. Also, you may have noticed that we SLIGHTLY tweaked a little more than we let on."

"Ps: Don't tell Light about the modifications I made, he'll KILL me!"

"From: God of Darkness"

Damn... He really pulled through! Y'know what, I'm throwing a barbecue party for Dark next time I see him as thanks! Anyway, I pull out my clothes and set them in my wardrobe before hooking up my consoles to the TV that's conveniently placed across from my bed. I can finally play without having to get out of bed! I see this as an absolute win.

Y/n: Alright, that's the bulk of it done... *Yawn* I'll handle the rest on the weekend...

I flop onto the bed and let sleep take over...

<Timeskip brought to you by Blake raiding an aquarium for all the fish>

*Sigh* that was a strange dream... Still doesn't top Salem speaking in Darth Sidious quotes though. Let's see... lessons start at nine and I woke up at... 6:30. Whelp, time to design the rest of my team! Of course, it's gonna be the other Titans. Regirock, Ice, Steel, Eleki and Drago... And maybe a couple more if I feel like it. Now... where to start...

*Ding Dong*

I have a doorbell? Since when were they in Beacon's dorms? Anyway, I go to the door, open it and- a... DNA Splicer? No wait, it looks slightly different... Mostly the colour... let's see here...

"Aura Extractor"... Hm...

Hehehehehehehehe... I know EXACTLY how to get back at Weiss now. All I need is a little Aura... and a LOT of ice... For now though... those designs... Well, the five official ones should be fine. Only problem is, how am I gonna get the materials to create their bodies... I'll just worry about that later! Right now, I'm hungry-

Ruby: *Whistle* GOOD MORNING TEAM RWBY!!!

Y/n:  That was fast... Oh well, I should probably get some breakfast while they do whatever...

I get dressed into my Beacon uniform that... somehow is the perfect size. I head out the door and to the food hall... Now, what to choose... Good ol' eggs and bacon with toast on the side! I take my food over to one of the tables and just before I dig in, guess who shows up. Go on, guess.

...

Cardin.

Cardin: Yeesh, you're even more of a freak than that damn camera girl! What do you shave with, a lawnmowe- ACK!

I move before anyone can react and grab him by the neck.

Y/n: Bold words for someone whose hair makes them look like a vegetable. Anyway, since you're here I wanna try something.

I stand up, lift Cardin above my head, grab his leg and do the iconic Bane Backbreaker before rolling him back to his team. I've wanted to do that for the LONGEST time!

Y/n: So, anyone else want a turn? No? Man, you guys are no fun. Now then, I'm gonna enjoy my breakfast and if anyone else interrupts me, you'll be well-acquainted with the infirmary by the end of the week. Except you with the bunny ears, you're cool.

Velvet: Thank you...?

I go back to the table, finish my breakfast, head back to my dorm and brush my teeth so I don't have bacon breath the whole morning. Now... perfect! 8:45! May as well make my way to class... And there's the construction tool noises!

Y/n: Ah, classic RWBY... Should probably give 'em the heads up that classes start in fifteen.

I go up to their door and knock on it... Am I really the only student with a doorbell? No answer... they're probably still busy. Whelp, first lesson's professor Port. I make my way there and to the surprise of no one, I'm the first student here.

Professor Port: Ah hello mr L/n! Good to see you're early.

Wait... there's two cages.

Y/n: I like to make a good first impression. By the way, what's in the second cage? I have a hunch the first one's a Boarbatusk due to the shape and sturdiness of the bars.

Professor Port: Why I'm glad you asked! And since you're perceptive enough to take note of it, the Grimm in that cage is one that was admittedly quite difficult to capture. Its description is on page 45, chapter 2 if you look.

A... Hell Miner?

Y/n: Professor, if I may. Are you sure it's safe keeping a Grimm that can weaponize Dust locked in a simple cage?

Professor Port: Not to worry Mr L/n, I have already taken all the safety precautions necessary.

Y/n: Alright...

Wait... I could TOTALLY make a RegiGrimm! Haha, Y/n you are a GENIUS!

<Timeskip brought to you by Yang trying to lift Registeel and failing>

Y/n: Sheesh, took you guys long enough.

Ruby: Sorry...

Professor Port: Monsters, demons, prowlers of the night. The creatures of Grimm have many names. But I merely refer to them as prey. Ha HA!

The class:

Y/n: I call 'em cannon fodder. Seriously, take a juvenile Nevermore, drop a grenade down its throat, shoot it out of a cannon. BOOM! Instant firework!

The class:

Professor Port: Yes, anyway. And you shall too upon graduating from this prestigious academy.

And I'll make sure of it or die trying. This may not be canon Remnant, but I'm gonna save Beacon nonetheless.

Professor Port: Now as I was saying. Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces.

And also sleeping gods, demigods and whatever the hell Marshadow is... Probably. I refuse to believe I'm the ONLY Pokemon Faunus!

Professor Port: And that's where we come in. Huntsmen. Huntresses... *winks at Yang*

Yang: *Looks away uncomfortably*

Y/n: Professor. Just, no. In fact, I have an idea. Why don't you let those who want to listen to the whole speech listen, while I make a demonstration of the Grimm in that tall cage.

Professor Port: I appreciate the enthusiasm! Very well. Class, you will now see one of the very monsters we face regularly in action.

He slashes the chain with his axe, dropping the door and out comes the Hell Miner, claws poised and ready. I jump down and do some stretches.

Y/n: Alright fatso, come at me!

It takes the bait and goes for a swipe, letting me grab it by the claw and judo throw it into the wall.

Y/n: Is that all ya got tough guy!? I'm not even getting warmed up!

It gets back up, roars and burrows underground before jumping out behind me and biting down on my shoulder.

Y/n: First of all, OW! second of all, now you've sealed your fate.

I grab the Hell Miner's head, slam it into the ground, break its nose with Fire Punch, stomp its chest and finish it off by ripping its head off of its shoulders. The entire class is left speechless and a little scared or disgusted. Especially since I'm holding the thing's head up like a trophy.

Y/n: ... Too gruesome?

Weiss: YOU THINK!?

Y/n: Not really... Ice Queen.

Weiss: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?

Professor Port: Alright, settle down. Thank you for the demonstration Mr L/n. You can go back to your seat now.

I nod my head and sit down next to Ruby.

Ruby: *whispers* Hey Y/n. Look at this.

Ruby shows me the iconic drawing of Professor Port dubbed: Professor Poop before blowing a, dare I say, adorable raspberry. Then later on she's balancing a pencil, book and an apple on her finger, sleeping adorably as one would expect and finally... picking her nose. I look at Weiss and... Uh oh I think I left the kettle going.

Weiss:

Professor Port: So, who among you believes themself to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss / Y/n : I do sir! / Did you not see how I massacred that Hell Miner?

Professo Port: Well then. Step forward miss Schnee and face your opponent!

She does so and the fight goes about as well as you'd expect, Weiss getting mad at Ruby who's only trying to help, gets the crap kicked out of her before she finally gets her act together.

Y/n: Hey genius, you could've just stabbed it from under with your Glyphs and a little ice to end it in one hit.

Weiss: For the love of Oum, SHUT UP!

Professor Port: Bravo, bravo! It seems we're in the presence of a true Huntress in training-

Y/n: ahem, forgetting someone?

Professor Port: And Huntsman. I'm afraid that is all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings and... Stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

Weiss walks away silently... Am I being too much of a wise-ass? Ruby follows after her.

Jess: Sheesh, what's with her?

Y/n: A bruised ego. May as well go talk to her.

I follow after the two of them, coming up on their argument

Weiss: Not a team, led by you. I've studied! I've trained! And quite frankly, I deserve better! Ozpin made a mistake.

I REALLY want to punch a Schnee now. Me and Ozpin look at each other and nod our heads.

Ozpin: Hm... That didn't seem to go very well.

Y/n: Understatement of the year there.

Ruby: Is she right? Did you make a mistake?

Y/n: Hm... nah. Ruby, Ozpin. Lemme tell you two something. Remember when Weiss mentioned that I seemed to know exactly where to go to find the four of you? Well, I did. I've seen all of this happen before but I was unable to change anything due to being stuck in a way more mundane reality. We didn't have any fancy weapons, Auras, Semblances or even Grimm. LITERALLY as boring as it gets. And considering how the humanity of my world screwed over Earth, I'm glad I wound up here. But yeah, my point is that once you four get used to being a team, you'll be practically inseparable. You just gotta give her time.

Ruby still looks unsure before noticing that I'm bleeding through my uniform from where that Hell Miner bit me. Eh, nothing a quick lob in the washer won't fix.

Y/n: Look, Ruby. Take it from me, the road to victory's always gonna have a few bumps and you'll probably end up with a flat tire at some point. But if you wanna get there, you gotta keep going, no matter what. And in this case, you gotta believe in yourself. I believe in ya.

Ruby: R-really?

Y/n: 'Course I do.

Ozpin: Being a team leader isn't just a title you wear on the battlefield, but a badge you wear constantly. If you are not always performing at your absolute best, then what reason do you give others to follow you? You've been tasked with a daunting responsibility Ruby, I advise you take some time to think about how you will uphold it.

Y/n: I agree with Ozpin. Don't forget, you ever need someone to talk to... I'll listen. Doesn't matter how dumb, embarrassing or just flat out weird it might sound, I'll listen. Anyway, I gotta go take care of something. See ya you two.

I wave bye to them and walk back to my dorm before grabbing my backpack. I then change into my combat clothes, walk out to the cliff overlooking the Emerald Forest, turn into my Pokemon form and jump down. Now then... if I'm correct, the stone here plus some rock salt should work just fine. Only problem is gathering up enough... I get hit in the shoulder by a Nevermore's feather, but it doesn't hurt in the slightest.

Y/n: Hm... Alright, I think that'll do it. Now for the Gravity Dust as a contingency...

I have a backup plan for if Salem intervenes after I complete these three. But... it's gonna require a few extra things. Namely, different Dust crystals for Regirock and Regice... Registeel though... well there is that dormant volcano on Menagerie, I'm sure they won't mind if I borrow some magma. Still, maybe I can get through to her that dividing humanity and calling the Brother Gods back isn't even worth the trouble since they won't grant her mortality back. I mean, she's literally running in a maze with no exit, center or prize... Just doomed to repeat the same mistakes constantly. I know I shouldn't but I can't help but feel bad for her even after everything she's done.

Y/n: And... All set! Hm... I wonder if there ARE others...

I make my way back, scaling the cliff and go back to my dorm before taking the large amounts of rock, stone and the aforementioned rock salt out of my backpack. That's the bits and pieces done for the most part... now I just gotta figure out how to actually MAKE them. Well, I could just extract a tiny bit of Aura but... who'd I have be the catalyst for Regirock? Hm... Well in order for its contingency to work, it'll need at least some form of geokinetic ability... Maybe I could ask Professor Goodwitch for a helping hand... Eh, I'll ask her about it later... For now, those contingencies I mentioned? Well it's a surprise.

I look at my wound... Jacket's gonna be a pain to fix... Plus I have no idea how. Maybe I could ask Coco for help? I mean, it'd be weird if I just rock up and ask out of the blue... Suppose I should see just HOW "modified" this Remnant is... I grab my scroll and start going through every news article I can find. Let's see here...

Instead of Roman, it's Rihanna Torchwick, didn't see that one coming... nothing about Dust heists though... Looks like all of Rihanna and Neo's heists are jewellery shops and museums. The White Fang split in two with the peaceful side retaining the original name and the violent side becoming the Black Talon, led by Adam. Looks like the White Fang is led by Sienna, kinda figured... Nothing about Cinder, Emerald or Mercury though... Ghira Belladonna was assassinated... GHIRA BELLADONNA WAS ASSASSINATED!? OH COME ON!

Why couldn't it have been Jaques instead!? No one likes that guy, but noooooo. The Brother Gods went "Oh, let's just kill off GigaChad Ghira! He won't know!"

...

*Sigh* I'll just sleep it off... 'Sides, it's like Psychic Friend Fredbear always says. "Tormorrow is another day..."

A/n: BOOM! He's BACK baby! Regigigas Y/n has rejoined the chat! Now... Question of the day.

If you could make a new Regi Trio, what types would you pick?

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 6.7K 45
I tried. I tried to work under for my queen. Fatalis. I worked undercover for her. All for information if we could trust the humans. Th humans. The d...
257K 4.4K 36
This story is about a gamer who got transported to the world of Remanant. He spawns in the jungle with his trusty system Mira,But there is a big mish...
11.5K 161 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
53.8K 1.2K 60
(I do not own RWBY or Kamen Rider. Each series is owned by Rooster Teeth and Toei respectively.) The World of Remnant... A place containing peace...