Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Fifteen

15 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

London, George's apartment.

George's family was gathered in the living room, it was a luxurious and elegant apartment near the city center.

The TV was broadcasting a program about the British Royal Family, and they watched it happily and lovingly.

Meanwhile, the doorbell rang, so George's daughter went and opened the door.

"Hello, dear Laura, where is my brother George?" "Please, uncle."

Camilla got up and greeted him, "Hello Adam, how are you? Why didn't Kate come with you?"

Adam: She's busy with exams.

George stood up and shook hands, "Okay, when she finishes her studies successfully, I will submit papers to appoint her to the ministry."

Adam laughed happily and sat on the sofa, walked up to George's son, greeted him and shook hands, "Hello, uncle."

Adam: Hey Arnold you're getting big hahaha."

Adam was a tall, bulky, muscular man in his fifties with brown hair and white skin

He wears black pants and a dark blue jacket.

Adam: How are your sports activities, Laura?

Laura smiled, "We practice sometimes."

Laura was nineteen years old, with long blond hair, a prominent, attractive body, and wearing a dress Beautiful, colorful painting with a picture of the British flag. Arnold was twenty-one years old athletic and fit, wearing a pink T-shirt and white pants.

Adam turned to George anxiously: I heard about your illness... How are you?

George laughed: Don't worry, I'm fine... I had tests done by the doctor and he advised me to stop smoking, he gave me some advice, and then I attended a lecture to quit smoking...but they took an x-ray of my chest... They said that there were cancerous tissues at the beginning of development.

Adam: Oh, what?

George Reassuredly looked at him: They wrote me some medicines that eliminate cancer and some medicines which clean the chest from the effects of smoking.

Adam: Brother George, I always advise you to quit smoking.

George: I could not, but now I can because of my love for the country.

Adam laughed: George, a lot of people have loved me lately and say that your brother is brilliant and brave, and a smart person.

The doorbell rang. Camila went to the door. "Perhaps this delivery man has brought dinner."

She entered a minute later, carrying many bags. "I will set the table for you... so stay."

Camilla was a forty-four-year-old blonde woman with a plump, sexy body and a big ass.

Arnold: Dad, how long have you quit smoking? I saw you smoking this morning.

George: Don't worry, my son. I have given up smoking completely, and they gave me some advice when I feel the urge to smoke. I will eat gum or put candy in my mouth... They also advised me to exercise and eat healthily.

Adam laughed: These are my words to you from my teenage days... I am a sports teacher and I tell these tips to all my students.

George: It's okay, brother... Do you intend to open a sports club or school after your work in the public school?

Adam: I hope so, but this requires several coaches in different sports specializations... and I do not know whether it will be a successful project or not.

George: It's based on coaches who have trained high-achieving, winning athletes.

Adam: In general, I will think about the issue with my friends.

Camelia entered, "Cam all to the dining room."

Everyone entered and the table was full of various international foods, including various grills and dishes, Pasta, various salads, and various pies.

George began to eat, "Who are you going to be, Arnold, and who are you, Laura?"

Arnold: I would like to be a lawyer and a politician.

Laura: I would like to be a doctor.

George laughed: Well, I will enroll you in university as soon as you finish school with excellent grades... and which cars do you like?

Laura: I love the Range Rover

Arnold: I love the Jaguar.

George: I promise you these two cars when you go to university.

Camellia: Will you buy them new cars from the agency?

George laughed embarrassed: The cars will be used for two years, but it will drive them to and from University...and after they graduate, they will work and buy a new car.

Everyone laughed.

Adam was eating a piece of roasted pig: What's wrong, George? I see you're worried.

George: Some problems at work.

Adam: Oh... and do problems make you look like this?

George: I'm going to sleep early because I have a lot of work tomorrow.

Adam: I see you and something about Russia was worrying you

George laughed: I cannot reveal work secrets.

Adam: In general, recently, Russia has begun to engage in wars using satellites

It has begun to penetrate the governmental bodies of European countries and threatens their entities.

George felt sad and looked at Adam with a smile.

Adam started drinking Mirinda: I hope the day will come when Russia will become a state divided from republics. Independent of its federal entity, hahaha, it's punishment for all this disturbance and threat to the world.

George: This will happen when Russia is unable to manage the republics and becomes economically weak.

Adam looked angrily at George: I hope this happens in the next ten or twenty years, hahaha.

They finished eating dinner then they went into the living room and started watching TV.

George went to the kitchen and started taking his medication. Meanwhile, his wife entered.

Camilla: Arnold and Laura have gone to sleep... They were at the swimming club today and they were exhausted.

George laughed: I will talk to my brother about the children's holiday.

Adam was enjoying watching TV. George came in and sat on the sofa.

George: Brother, I would like to ask you to host the children during the vacation at your country house.

Adam: You're welcome and you'll have a great time with my son.

George: I would like you to teach them and understand the importance of studying at university regarding majors... What they want, and also to talk to them, encourage them, and explain the consequences of neglecting lessons and abandoning studies.

What will their situation be like if they do not complete university studies?

Adam laughed: Of course, they will say we will live on our father's money.

George: I also explain this point to them that everything may go away and one should not rely on the father and his money.

Adam: Yes, I will try to encourage them to study... Now I will go and let you rest, and I will wait

A phone to reassure me about your health.

George bid farewell to his brothers went into his bedroom and set the alarm clock for five-thirty in the morning.

He turned off the room lights and went to sleep.

Russia, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan city.

Prince Tiger and his colleagues arrived in the city of Kazan, the capital of the Russian Republic of Tatarstan, where they headed to the Hilton Kazan Hotel, where they rested, changed their clothes, and began to wander around the city center.

The colleagues were laughing a lot, so Prince Tiger asked them why.

Feder: Because you are a tiger and the emblem of the Republic of Tatarstan is also a tiger on the national flag.

The prince rejoiced and smiled, struck by the familiarity and eagerness to know the place.

Nikolai took out a tourist picture with the flag of Tatarstan on it, "Hahaha, look, you see the winged tiger. It was considered in ancient times a fertility God and also the patron saint of children. In the background, there is a red disc of the sun, as the sun was considered in ancient times a God. On the left side of the tiger, there is a circular shield."

Feder: It means economic and legal protection and power for the citizens of Tatarstan.

Vlad: You see the star flower, which symbolizes the eternal source of life and longevity.

Vader: The raised front claw emphasizes the greatness of supreme power.

Nikolai: And the step of the right foot means a good start of the movement of Tatarstan along the path of renewal.

Vlad: Also, the tiger's sharp teeth and claws indicate his ability to defend himself and those

he cares for.

Vader: The seven feathers of the tiger's wings symbolize the area of influence of the tiger's patronizing power on earth or in the sky.

Prince Tiger: The tiger's tail position means good mood and friendliness.

They all laughed.

Nikolai: It is true, as you know, and this slogan emphasizes universal and moral values.

Vlad: Like goodness, justice, and the well-being of citizens.

Feder: Friendship of peoples, peace, and progress.

Nikolai: Tatarstan means the land of the Tatars, and the Tatars are an ancient Athenian group.

Prince Tiger started laughing: Great fun. I love Tatarstan.

People on the street started looking at Prince Tiger, greeting him and laughing, "Hello, Prince, hahaha."

Nikolai: Prince, I will hide for a while... I would like to know people's impressions.

Prince Tiger was walking and people started approaching him, shaking his hand and recognizing him.

Tatar man: They said you are the prince from London... How do you find Russia and the city of Kazan?

Prince Tiger: A beautiful country and this is a beautiful city with a long history.

A Tatar woman: The city was struck by famine during the reign of leader Stalin, and two and a half million Tatars died.

Prince Tiger: I'm sorry to hear this... but your republic is very rich and has enormous oil wealth.

Old man: Yes, and since our republic has billions in oil and gas revenues, we manufacture airplanes and trucks and we have wood industries.

Tatar woman: Why doesn't Britain help us achieve independence from Russia?

Prince Tiger laughed: Virtually all the republics within the Russian Federation want to secede

This is a matter of the central authority in Moscow.

A young Tatar man laughed: They annexed us to Moscow in 1552 after Russian forces took control of us... Led by Tsar Ivan the Terrible.

Prince Tiger started smiling and looking at the people: How is life with you?

Old man: It is much better now than in the Soviet era... You find everything available in the markets and wages doubled.

Prince Tiger: Do you suffer from racism?

Young Russian: No, except in some individual cases. The population of Tatarstan is about four million half of them are Tatars, the rest are Russians and other nationalities, and the Islamic religion also adheres to about 51% of the population and the rest are Christians and other sects.

Tatar man: There is a temple called the Temple of All Religions, which includes more than sixteen religions, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and others.

"Wonderful," Prince Tiger laughed. The Tatar girls looked at him with affection and admiration.

Feder: Mrs. Prince, Kazan is distinguished by its ancient culture and history that brings together the East and the West, it has a number of different theatres, museums, halls, and libraries.

Vlad pointed out the confluence of the Kazanka River and the Volga River.

Feder: Russian and Tatar are the official languages of Tatarstan.

Vlad: Let's visit the Kazan Kremlin, which is considered one of the world heritage sites and is considered a castle. Its history dates back to the tenth century AD, and it contains a large number of historical buildings, the important one was built by Tsar Ivan.

Prince Tiger walked with Vader and Vlad on Bowman Street, which is considered one of the most important tourist destinations, It is considered the main street for pedestrians, as there are a large number of unique stores on the street, also Cafes and restaurants.

They sat in a cafe crowded with tourists and started drinking Tatar coffee and trying various types of Tatar sweets.

Vader: A great street containing a number of ancient historical buildings and many fountains

And the memorial.

They continued touring and visited the Kazan Kremlin and the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, then headed out to the Old City area and wandered among the old Tatar houses and buildings.

Vlad: Mr. Prince Tiger, you are invited to a party in the countryside with some local administration employees.

Prince Tiger: Good opportunity and how do we go there?

Immediately, a black Mercedes, the latest model, approached, and the driver got out and welcomed them.

Everyone got into the car and it drove off quickly and cheerfully.

Driver: I hope you have a happy time in Kazan. Soon we will reach the countryside.

Feder: Kazan and Tatarstan are beautiful and big... When will we arrive at the concert venue?

Driver: A quarter of an hour and we will arrive.

The driver was a forty-year-old man with dark features, black hair, and white skin, of a strong build and medium height, and he wore a black suit.

They arrived at a green rural area that contained a large forest.

The car stopped at a golden tent, and outside the tent were employees gathered. Meanwhile, three came forward girls wearing traditional Tatarstan clothes greeted the prince and the employee shook hands with them, "Welcome. I am Ismail Bey an employee in the city administration.

Ismail Bey was a tall, strong man with gray hair and a blue suit.

The Tatar folk band started playing music and everyone started laughing.

Vader: Great joke.

They entered the tent and began shaking hands with each other with affection and welcome.

The tent was twelve square meters and contained a large television and a large circular table surrounded by chairs.

The number of employees was six, including a fat, blonde Russian woman who wore glasses.

Ismail Bey: Please remain seated... and now we will toast love and universal brotherhood, hahaha.

The waiter started pouring vodka and juice into the glasses for them. He greeted them and smiled at them. He was wearing clothes from Popular Tatar.

The band started playing Russian and Tatar music and the girls started dancing.

The group included four musicians, and one of them began singing happily.

Ismail Bey: We, Prince Tiger, hope for cooperation between us as a republic and the Commonwealth in all fields.

Prince Tiger laughed: This requires the British ambassador with a delegation of ministers... in general, markets. We are open and welcome everything you offer. You can find out our needs from the commercial attaché In our embassy.

One of the employees: In the future, all embassies in Moscow will open with us in Kazan

We are looking forward to complete independence... What do you think on this subject?

Prince Tiger: Yes, everything is possible with understanding, consultation, and dialogue with Moscow.

The employee asked: What if the matter develops into war?

Prince Tiger laughed: No... no war. I pray that you follow peaceful, democratic paths

Through the federal legislative councils... You know that Moscow is a nuclear superpower.

Ismail Bey: If Moscow is not satisfied... we ask for your help and assistance

From the United States of America... Bring us a drink, waiter.

Meanwhile, the band was playing Russian music, and one of the girls was singing in Russian

A song about love and fun.

The waiter entered a cart with roasted lamb on top, cut it, and placed the rice on the plates

And he distributes it... The atmosphere was nice in the tent as it was open on three sides.

Everyone started eating.

Russian employee: Tatar-style rice and meat. It's delicious.

Two hours passed and it was afternoon.

Ismail Bey: How many days will you stay in Kazan, Prince Tiger?

Feder: We are leaving today in the evening by plane to Vlady Vostok.

Vlad: Now we will take the prince and walk with him in the forest.

The band was resting and the waiter was putting their lunch on a table for them, where he was also grilled lamb and rice.

Prince Tiger was walking in the forest, where Vlad and Vader were drunk and walking near him.

They felt something big hitting the ground... Suddenly Vader shouted, "Run away, it's the Russian Bear."

Vlad and Vader were running, and in the meantime, Prince Tiger looked behind him and saw a large white bear. He runs towards him.

Prince Tiger was terrified and started running, but the bear was approaching him, so he climbed a large tree and he was climbing on top of it.

The bear calmed down and stopped under the tree. Prince Tiger looked at him and started shouting, "Help, help."

Vader heard a scream and we headed towards the tree and hid, "Hahaha, calm down, Prince Tiger, and stay on the tree I will ask for help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.1K 30
America is the rebellious prince of Britannia who only desired to have freedom in his life. Of course that's impossible considering the position he w...
93 0 12
This story follows the life of Oscar Otter, a Russian soldier during WWI as he observes and takes part in many of the events that made Russia what it...
73 0 69
*Completed* A terror plot at the Houses of Parliament, and clues found at Westminster Abbey, could shake the British Royal family line of succession...
1.8K 52 18
The prologue and first chapter are basically a resume, what happens after is described with more details My name is Zhang Chang and I'm a general ser...