Attack On Titan Cast Reacts T...

By Saptaswapal

As the title says. The Cast of Attack on Titan reacts to my Crossover Story "Aura Guardian: Attack On Titan". More

Information
Prologue: Arrival
Reaction 1
Some Information
Reaction:- 3

Reaction:- 2

1.4K 10 3
By Saptaswapal

"Wait" Mew interrupted suddenly before Sasha could begin reading.

"What is it?" The Hunter girl asked, as confused as the others.

"Before you start, I just want to include four more people" The others looked curious who those four are. Mew's eyes glowed blue and in a flash of light four individuals appeared.

"Whoa!!" Exclaimed a beautiful girl of average height with a slim build. She has a beautiful oval face accented by her large light green eyes with long eyelashes and thin eyebrows. She has chin length champagne, wavy, shaggy hair with a clump of bangs hanging around her forehead. She is wearing the standardized Military Police Uniform.

"Where am I?" A tall and well-built man said quietly. He has short blonde hair which parted down the middle, with a dark mustache and beard that fits his angular face. He has light brown eyes which wore a calm serious expression. He was wearing the standardized Scout Regiment Uniform minus his Cloak.

"What in the Walls?" Said a beautiful spectacled girl with blue eyes and short greyish White hair. She is of average build and is wearing the Uniform of Garrison Regiment.

"Looks like Anka was right, I am getting drunk" Said a middle aged bald man with a structured build. He had gold eyes and a distinguished grey mustache, with light skin and notable wrinkles under and around his eyes. He is wearing the standardized Uniform of Garrison Regiment with his bolo tie and a badge representing his position as the Commander. In his hand was a bottle of Wine, which he clutched tightly preparing to use it as a Weapon if necessary.

"Commander Pixis?" Erwin said a little suprised but controlled himself quickly. After all Pixis is the most powerful man, right after the King and Premier Dhalis Zachary. So it's only logical that he would be called here to be shown the future.

"Erwin you're here?" Pixis looked around noticing prominent members of the Scout Regiment. His eyes then fell on the spcetacled Garrison Soldier and he asked "Rico you are here too? Please tell me I am not drunk"

"You have a Wine Bottle in your hands. You are the Commander of the Garrison. Act like it!" Rico wanted to yell at her Commander but didn't dare to in front of the members of other Regiments.

"Well I wouldn't be sure if you are drunk or not" Erwin said drily, pointing at the Bottle in Pixis's hand.

"Haha! It's good to see that your time as Commander hasn't dulled your humour, Erwin" Pixis gave a booming grandfatherly laugh that can immediately put someone in ease. He then finally noticed the prominent members of Cadet Corps were present too "Ay you all are here too? It's good to see you all again, especially you two Sasha Braus and Jean Kirstein"

"You know them?" Erwin rose an eye brow. It's not common for Commanders to know their men, before their graduation and selection.

"Well they did participate in a cooking competition. Both of their cooking was delicious" The mentioned two looked embarrassed a little at the praise.

"Mike" Hange and Petra greeted the Section Commander who looked back at them.

"So you all are here" Mike said sniffing as a sweet smell hit his senses "What's this? It smells sweet"

"Well thank you for sniffing me and calling me sweet" Mew giggled causing the new arrivals to turn to look at the goddess.

"Whoa!" The New Girl eyes widened "Who is this cute furball?" The others eyes widened at that.

"Careful. She is a Goddess" Annie commented before the girl can say anything stupid.

"A Goddess?!" The girl along with Rico, Mike and Pixis looked surprised.

"Yes, and she is the one who brought us here" Levi said crossing his arms.

"Yes, but why has she brought us here?" Mike asked confused.

"Well....." Erwin began explaining the situation for 15 minutes.

"So we all are here to see the future and what it could be if a guy from another Work arrived?" The new girl looked exited "Cool! I am Hitch Dreyse from the Military Police since no one knows my name"

"No one cares" Levi muttered, showing his distaste for the Military Police. Hange elbowed him quietly causing him to glare.

"I wonder why she is here" Erwin thought. Everyone here is either in Cadet or Survey Corps, with Rico being the leader of Elite Squad of Trost and Pixis being the Commander. But Hitch is a Military Police, and not even a Squad Leader. She is only alone member of any Regiment.

"Ok I am starting now" Sasha eagerly opened the book and began reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash looked around as screams of death assaulted his ears. He is on top of some giant Wall, and had the perfect view of what is happening down on the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They all tensed.

"So he is here and right into a fight" Levi said crossing his arms. Let's see what this boy is worth.

"So this is the boy who is coming to our World" Mike muttered, while Hitch felt her throat clench at seeing the boy.

"He is so handsome" She muttered dreamily causing the many of female cast to frown. They didn't like the tone that Hitch is using. Even Rico Petra and Hange frowned feeling a little unease, though they cannot understand why.

"But this looks familiar...." Jean muttered his eyes slowly widening "Is....is this Trost District?".

"Yes this is!" Rico looked worried "I can recognize every part of the Trost Walls like the back of my hand. I can forget my name but not the Walls, even in my dreams".

Erwin looked at Rico impressed. Sigh....if only such a passionate Soldier was in the Scout.

The others straightened up, Pixis's eyes narrowed as he looked at the Screen.

"Have...have the Titans breached Trost?" Armin looked horrified "But...there is only one Titan who can breach the Outer Walls"

"That means the Collosal Titan was here" Eren growled clenching his fist as the vision of his mother crushed by boulder and eaten alive flashed to his mind. OnceOnce again the big fucker has come to ruin everyone's day.

The Warriors, especially Berthold, tensed knowing it was their plan to breach Trost after the Scouts had left for their 56th Scouting Mission.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Giants! Butt naked Giants were pouring into the city, and to his horror attacking humans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were some tense chuckles at that.

"Well it would be awkward for someone to see naked overgrown Humans for the first time" Hange chuckled though it was tensed due to the situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Out of the frying pan and into the fire] Pikachu complained. They just died in a battle, then revived by a goddess, and then sent in another World, headlong in another battle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They really have bad luck" Armin said, feeling sorry for them.

"Well they are alive at least" Petra said with a smile. The new arrivals meanwhile were staring at Pikachu.

"You were right Erwin. This mouse is really sentient" Pixis said taking a swift drink of his bottle, which, to his dismay, was rapidly empting

"To use the human figure of Speeches so perfectly" Mike muttered.

"It's Creepy" Hitch looked a little disturbed. Even though the Mouse is cute and fluffy, it's a little disturbing to see it thinking like a human.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We should help them" Ash said with determination "They are getting decimated out there".

[As you say] Pikachu sighed nodding, knowing his partner will interfere eitherway. He just hoped he would not do anything stupid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This boy sounds reckless" Pixis frowned.

"Well at least he is jumping to help" Marco said.

"And he is not afraid of Titans" Eren raised his fists "Go kick some Titan butt for me"

"What's with him?" Levi raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"Well he wants to kill all Titans" Jean said mockingly with a smirk.

"When in the future is it taking place?" Erwin asked Mew.

"Just 24 hours later from the Time I have taken you" Mew replied causing their eyes to widen.

"Tomorrow?! We only have a day to prepare?" Rico looked horrified.

"You mean the graduation Ceremony?" Connie looked restless.

"That means I am fighting here too" Jean felt his gut clench in fear. No Dammit!! He and Marco were going to join the Military police a few days later. Couldn't the Collosal Titan have appeared after that? Why did he attack tomorrow.

"Yes we are fighting!!" Eren clenched his fist eagerly, a craze of the look of bloodlust in his eyes  as he thought "Now it is our time to devour the Titans!!"

"Eren" Mikasa muttered looking concerned for her adopted brother. While Sasha continued feeling a little tensed herself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closing his eyes, Ash pumped Aura into his legs and jumped into the air, but instead of falling down, he levitated in the Air. Pikachu followed soon, using the move Magnet Rise, to follow his friend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Their jaws dropped at that.

"Is....ARE THEY FLYING??" Hange yelled in shock before grunting in pain as Levi elbowed her side hard.

"Stop yelling Four Eyes" Levi muttered even though he is as shocked as them.

"How are they doing that?" Erwin asked Mew.

"They are using something called Aura" Mew explained "And before you ask what it is. I will explain it later"

Erwin and Hange looked dissatisfied with the answer but nevertheless withdrawal any complain. They would find out soon enough.

"Oh what I could do with him" Hange drooled thinking of all the things she will do with Ash.

"Disgusting" Levi thought scooting a little away from the Mad Scientist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They quickly flew towards the ground, landing on the red tiles of ruined buildings. They turned around coming in face to face with a 12 Metre tall giant, with a grotesque appearance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They all tensed. The ones who had never seen a Titan before, felt their heart clench in fear.

"So that's a Titan" Jean felt his heart clench in fear. He had never seen a Titan and had only heard stories and rumors from Survivors of Wall Maria (especially Eren) about how they looked. So seeing one clearly, he can understand why most don't want to fight the creatures. They are scary.

"We will be fighting those" Connie felt a trickle of sweat down his back, rethinking his choice to join the Scout Regiment.

"Here comes the fight" Eren clenched his fists in excitement, while the Warriors watched closely. They have to see each and every abilities of this new potential enemy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ew ugly!" Ash blurted out, grimacing in disgust. His mother had taught him not to body shame someone, but he can't help it. The giant is hideous. And it's attacking humans is definitely not a bonus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The suddeness caused many to laugh.

"I didn't expect that reaction" Mina laughed, feeling her fear of Titans abate a little.

"He is very brave" Mike looked impressed "Most young recruits freeze when they see their first Titan"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[His parents must have dropped him as a baby. Or maybe they are as ugly as this big fucker here] Pikachu agreed before frowning [Do giants have parents?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many laughed at this scene harder, even Levi had a small smirk.

"Hahaha!" Pixis laughed boisterously "This Mouse really have a sense of humor"

"And intelligence" Hange added "He asked a right question that even we are trying to understand. Does Titans have Parents? Do they reproduce like humans? Do a Male or female Titan...

"Stop with your scientific rambling on reproduction, Shit-Eyes. No one wants to hear it. Not especially the green horned recruits" Levi groaned causing Hangi to frown. Many were red faced as they tried to imagine Titans doing the deed. They quickly shook their head to clear the disgusting image.

"What am I thinking" Berthold groaned. He knows where Titans come from. He doesn't need to imagine such disgusting thoughts.

"Just because you are a virgin doesn't mean that you should be a prude Levi" Hange sniffed dismissively causing the Strongest Soldier of Humanity to glare at the Scientist while the Cadets tried to contain their laughter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course they have parents. Where do you think babies come from"

[But this dude here doesn't have a dick!] Pikachu pointed at the Giants neither region, which is obviously missing it's Main Tool.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many looked disgusted at the thought.

"Ew Gross!" Armin gagged.

"I didn't need to see that" Hitch groaned "Good thing I don't have to fight Titans"

Hange looked intrigued.

"Maybe I..." She began only for Levi to growl.

"Whatever you are thinking forget it!!" Ackerman growled.

"But....

"Just forget it" Petra groaned, while the Cadets looked a little spooked at whatever thought is going through the Mad Scientist's head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gross!" Ash grimaced at that before noticing the Giant coming towards them "Oh look he is coming here"

The Titan had been attracted by the duo's bantering, and is now racing towards them, thinking them to be easy prey.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of them tensed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But Ash with a smile just raised his right hand and concentrated his Aura in it, to create a blue sphere of energy. As the Giant neared, he launched the Aura Sphere towards it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Damm!" Hange looked awed "This...this looks like Magic"

"Is this Aura?" Armin asked Mew who nodded.

"Yes" The Legendary Cat said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOOM!!!!

The Aura Sphere hit the giant, squarely on his chest and a huge explosion occured. The blast completely destroyed it's chest, the flesh and bone giving little resistance, as the explosion caused the Giant to stagger and fall on his back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Holy Walls!!!!!" Many of the Cadets yelled in shock and awe.

"Damm!" Mike had his eyes widened "That looks like it was as powerful as a Cannon Ball"

"No it is more Powerful than a Cannon" Rico corrected. She had seen Cannon Fire many times. And this Blue Sphere is much more powerful.

Hitch whistled in awe while Hange prodded Levi with a smile.

"Levi looks like your position as the Humanity's strongest Soldier is in jepordy" Hange teased.

"As if I care" Levi grunted, still a little wide eyed at the Powerful attack. He doesn't care who holds the position of most powerful. Because at the end of the day, it is just that. A Position.

"The only thing our Captain cares about is the job, not who is stronger" Petra said with pride for her Captain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash looked dumbfounded at that. He hadn't used much of his power in that Aura Sphere, but it still completely pulverized the Giant's chest.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Silence flooded the Theatre, even Sasha stopped reading.

"Wha..." Annie muttered in shock. The Attack more powerful than a Cannon Ball is weak to him?

"I don't understand" Reiner looked at Mew "Is he joking?"

"He isn't" Mew said seriously causing the Warriors to tense.

"Our Mission got much harder now" Reiner thought as he shared an unease looks with Berthold and Annie.

"What's up with those three" Hitch, who had snapped out of her shock, looked at the three with suspicion.

Both Eren's and Erwin's eyes shone with determination.

"Looks like we have found the key to defeat the Titans once and for all" Both of them thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Eh Partner] Pikachu asked awkwardly [How much power did you used on that Attack?]

"Only 2℅" Ash replied, a little shocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"WHATTTT????!!!"

"Okay now it is getting ridiculous" Jean declared "Someone please tell me he is lying"

"Why would he lie? He has nothing to lie for" Mikasa said quietly causing Jean to quiten immediately, as he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of his secret crush.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Only 2℅ power?!] Pikachu asked in shock [That's not even powerful enough to knock out a baby Rattata. Then how did it knock this big ass giant?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Only 2% power?!" Erwin was stunned for the first time in his life. The others too were shocked at this.

"Who is he?" Levi muttered.

"We are screwed" Berthold thought, sweating bullets in fear. If they fail in their mission their family.......

"No!" The Collosal Titan shifter thought determined "We won't fail"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They are pretty weak" Ash muttered a little confused at the turn of events.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" Mike snapped in anger. He had lost many comrades in the jaws of the Titans. Valiant Soldiers who did their duty. How dare this brat say Titans are weak. They aren't weak, they are dangerous.

"I don't think you should blame him Mike" Erwin said "For him, the Titans are weak"

The older scouts still frowned feeling a little insulted that what they thought were humanity's greatest enemies were weak to a new kid.

The Cadets alongside Hitch and Rico looked awed.

"So beautiful and powerful" Hitch said dreamily "Exactly my type".

"Stop it" Rico groaned feeling a flare of jealousy. She knows that Hitch is much more beautiful than most of them.

"Why? Jealous of my looks?" Hitch looked at them teasingly.

"As if" Annie huffed, but out of the corner of her eyes she noticed how big Hitch's assests are compared to them. She looked down at her own breasts feeling a little self conscious at the small size.

"Why are they so flat?" Annie frowned at the thought. Even Krista who is much more petite than her, has bigger breasts. She quickly shook her head. What is she thinking?! She never thought or cared for such trival things. The only thing she cared is returning home to her father. Nothing mattered except her mission.

Many males looked jealous at the attention Ash was getting.

"What's with him and all the girls?" Jean thought "Thankfully Mikasa isn't interested in him". 

"This boy will be your key to victory, Erwin" Pixis stroked his mustache.

"He will" Erwin nodded, and for the first time hope bubbled in his heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura Sphere is the weakest of all Aura Attacks. And even a newborn baby human from his World can tank 2℅ power Aura Sphere with nothing more than a few scratches.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The others had their eyes widened once again.

"What? How can a Human survive that?" Armin looked shock. A Cannon Ball will blow a Human body to bits. And Ash is saying even a toddler can survive that.

"I will explain this after Sasha finishes reading" Mew promised. The others once again looked dissatisfied with the answer but they know they can't do anything.

Hopefully they would get their answers soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However it seems the fight is not over yet. The Giant, which was knocked out, began to slowly stand up again, as steam erupted from its body, slowly healing the wounds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hate this!" Petra groaned "Without regeneration, most Titans would have been killed ten times over".

"And without regeneration I couldn't conduct my experiments on them" Hange muttered creepily, her glass shining causing others to scoot back from the mad scientist.

"What's wrong with her?" Jean muttered so that Hange can't hear him.

"Who knows" Ymir shrugged.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So it has healing abilities" Ash observed, as Pikachu stepped forward.

[Stand back you peasant!!] Pikachu snarked as he went forward.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again they laughed at Pikachu.

"I will be honest. This Mouse is growing on me" Hange laughed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Peasant?" Ash raised a brow amused "You do know that I am a Prince and the heir to the Royal Throne of Rota, right? So the only peasant here, is you"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other had their eyes widened.

"He is a Prince?!" Many shouted in shock. Even Erwin.

"Well he looks like one" Mina smiled a little.

"If he is a Prince, then what is he doing outside his Kingdom? Shouldn't he be in a Castle learning about ruling?" Reiner asked Mew.

"Ash isn't a typical highborn. He hates Court Life and spends most of his life travelling and helping others in need" Mew said proudly of her Chosen One.

The others looked at Ash with admiration. To give up a life of luxury that most would dream off.

"He is so great" Krista thought feeling butterflies inside her chest. Ash is just like her, both Heirs to the Throne. But while one had been robbed of it, the other rejected it.

She is a Princess. And he is a Prince. Perhaps in the future they can....Wait!! She shook her head with a blush forming on her face. What is she thinking!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Last I heard you rejected the Throne and it passed to your cousin, Ilene ] Pikachu waved off before looking thoughtful [You still think she will try to marry you?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So he rejected his duty" Levi and Mike frowned a little in distaste.

"Wait!" Ymir said looking at Mew "What is this about his Cousin wanting to marry?"

"You will find out in the next line" Was Mew's answer as Sasha continues reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash shuddered at that. He had rejected Ilene's advances of marrying her, time and again but to no avail. She was adamant on marrying him. Something about "uniting the bloodline" and "keeping it pure".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Incest" Many looked disgusted at that. While they knew that in ancient times Royal Families practiced this. It is still distasteful.

"Well who wouldn't want to marry this piece of Meat" Hitch pointed out causing Rico to sigh.

"Will you shut up?!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now is not the time to think of such trival matters. The Giant had by now fully healed it's body, and once again it began lumbering towards their position.

But it only took a few steps forward, before Pikachu reacted. The Mouse Pokemon's cheeks sparkled as he began channeling his powers in them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now it's time for Thunder!!" Hange looked excited. Mew did say that Pikachu is called the Thunder Mouse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Taste my thunder bitch!!] Pikachu screeched before sending a bolt of Lightning towards the giant, hitting him in his head. The Pure Power of the lightning blast completely vaporised the head. The Giant's body fell on the ground, but this time it didn't rise up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What Power!" Pixis breathed out. In his entire life he hasn't seen such power.

"Good thing they are on our side" Erwin breathed out shakily.

"For now Erwin, for now. We don't know when their loyalties may change" Levi grunted, feeling  overwhelmed seeing such display of power.

For the Warriors this is turning into a Nightmare. The Light of Victory seems to slip from their fingers as they continue watching.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[That is why I always say, that you should go for the enemy's head] Pikachu cheered. He had read many human horror stories and fought in many battles, to know that the head is always the prime target.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Nape! Not the head" Hange corrected.

"Though I find it funny a mouse reading a story book" Armin laughed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright. Aim for the head" Ash nodded, as they watched as the Giant's body began to dissolve in steam.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"THE NAPE!!" Hange yelled in annoyance.

"Shut up Four Eyes! They can't hear you" Levi growled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Wierd] Pikachu muttered looking at the dissolving body.

"There are still many giants out there" Ash said looking at the heart of the City "We should help those Soldiers"

[Then let's go] Both of them raced towards the City jumping from house to house, towards the most concentration of the Giants.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hopefully they can reduce the Casualties" Rico looked worried, as Sasha turned the next page and began reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am going to die" These were the thoughts of Mina Carolina, member of the Squad 34, of 104th Cadet Corps, as she stared at the Titan, who had her in its tight grasp.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasha stopped reading as all the Cadets become dead silent.

"No!" Annie whispered her heart clenching. Mina was her friend. Despite her being cold, Mina always tried to interact with her, being overly friendly. Knowing she had a sweet tooth, Mina even brought her a Sweet bread, that her parents had send for her. Sweet is a commodity inside the Walls, but Mina still shared it with her. Just because she wanted to be her friend.

If she died Annie will loose her only female friend inside the Walls.

Mina herself looked at what would be death with blank eyes. Will she see her own death?

"Hey why did you stop reading?" Levi asked Sasha who looked tearful.

"Please I can't read" She whispered "I can't read the death of my friend".

"Stop whining and start reading Cadet" Levi said coldly "What we are seeing is a golden opportunity. This. Won't arrive everytime. So stop your negative emotion and do your duty to humanity"

"Besides this hasn't happened yet. Cadet Carolina is still alive and well" Erwin declared.

"The Commander is right Sasha! I am still alive and well. And this is the future" Mina said smiling shakily "Continue reading"

Sasha nodded reluctantly and began reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the last few days, it was all going well for them. Eren's speech had inspired many cadets in the 104th. Many who had first wanted to join the Garrison and Military Police, now wanted to join Scout Regiment.

They were feeling motivated and fearless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone turned to Eren who ducked his head in embarrassment.

"So you motivated them huh!" Levi raised an eyebrow impressed causing Eren to nod.

"I just reminded them that the inner Walls won't be safe forever" Eren declared passionately causing Armin and Mikasa to smile proudly.

"Looks like we will be having many members from the Top Ten this time Erwin" Mike commented impressed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then all those dreams were dashed when the Colossal Titan made it's appearance once again and breached the gates of Trost District, just like it had done to Shiganshina District, five years ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eren clenched his fists and growled in anger. He will kill that bastard one day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She watched helplessly as her teammate and friend Thomas Wagner is swallowed by the Abnormal Titan. Eren in his anger charged at the Titan, and they all followed his lead reluctantly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thomas is dead?!" Mina swallowed while the cadets looked horrified that one of their friends is already dead and they didn't even see how.

Eren growled his rage growing "I will exterminate them all" He vowed viciously.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then all her teammates started dying one by one.

Milieus Zeremski and Nack Tierce were killed by two 15 Metre Tall Titans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No!" Krista closed her eyes. No more. She can't tolerate more of her friends dying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eren was swallowed alive, while trying to save Armin. The latter is now paralyzed by shock and not responding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was it. Many felt their heart shatter.

"No" Mikasa clutched Eren in a desperate hug while muttering "No! No! No" Over again. She can't believe it. She refused to believe it. Eren can't be dead.

Eren meanwhile is shocked into silence. He is dead?! Just like that? What about their dreams to reclaim their home? What about their future.

Armin is staring blankly in space. Eren died because of him? What useless he is!

The cadets were shocked. Eren the one who motivated them was dead. Krista and Connie look ready to faint while Sasha is doing everything in her control not to throw the book away. Jean too looked sad. While he doesn't liked Eren's self-righteous attitude, he didn't wanted him to die.

Reiner looked sad and stared at his hand. Was he a sinner? Eren was a good friend. And now he is dead because of them. Berthold too felt guilt churning in his gut like a dam.

The Veterans send the Cadets looks of Sympathy. They knew what's it like to lose close friends.

"Continue reading" Erwin commanded softly "Remember this is the future" Sasha doesn't want to but following the Commander's order she continued reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now it is her turn.

She was frozen with fear as the Titan slowly brought her to it's Mouth, opening it's jaw to display razor sharp teeths. Each one of them, no doubt will tear through her skin and crush her bones.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sorry mother" Mina closed her eyes not wanting to see her on screen self die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mother, I am sorry" An involuntary whimper escaped her throat as she stared at her death. But before the Titan can chomp down on her body, a blue sphere of energy hits the Titan's back.

BOOM!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many sighed in relief at that.

"Looks like Ash has arrived" Petra thought in relief. She really didn't want to see Mina die, even though it is taking place in the future.

"Why didn't he arrive sooner" Mikasa thought in anger. "He could have saved Eren" She knows that Ash isn't the one to blame, but still she needed something to focus her anger on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The explosion vaporised the monster's head along with its nape. The dying creature released Mina from its grasp and she closed her eyes, as she began falling on to the hard ground, something which surely would break her spine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mina winced and prepared for the fall to kill her. While the other cried in alarm. But the fear was unnecessary.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But soft hands caught her in a tight embrace, and Mina felt herself soaring through the air. She slowly opened her grey eyes to look at a pair of beautiful golden eyes staring at her with amusement.

"Would you look at that" Ash japed "I caught myself a Damsel in distress"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes! Mina is saved" Annie sighed in relief.

The others too cheered while some of the Veterans looked incredulous.

"Is he flirting in the middle of a battlefield?!" Hange asked incredulously, though she felt a twinge of envy on Ash holding Mina.

"To be young again" Pixis gave a grandfatherly laugh at Ash's behavior while Mina blushed furiously at her on screen self. Seeing Ash's face so closely lit a fire under her skin.

"He really is a heavenly Prince" Hitch sighed a little jealous "If only he held me like this". Many female cast felt a little jealous but didn't said anything. Mina survived and that's all that matters.

Sasha closed the book "So who will read next". Before anyone can say anything Erwin interrupted.

"Before anyone raises hand, I really want some answers Goddess Mew" Erwin looked at the pink Goddess "You promised us that"

"I did didn't I?" Mew sighed "Tell me what you want to know?".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Done!

Hope you liked the intro of new Casts and liked their reaction. This new chapter is over 5000 Words lol!

I hope you all liked this new chapter. Please give detailed comments guys. Because remember Reviews are food for a writer's soul.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 7.3K 40
Although its always been Eren and Mikasa , what if Eren's younger twin Emma joined the mix. Threw her beauty and skills she happens to catch the eye...
463 21 10
"𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓈...𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉?" "𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾'𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊? 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇."
108K 1.6K 11
Reminder: I don't own Attack on Titan or this story. This story belongs to ii-phoenix-ii on fanfiction.net. The Survey Corps group returns and watche...
113K 4.9K 53
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ