Kesariya Tera Ishq

Da dreamgirlxwrites

Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known... Altro

cast aesthetics
Presenting Them
Jab they met
Adhoori armaan
Prank ka nateeja
Shaadi ka Rishta
Reyansh ka faisla
Anaya Nahi Manegi
Dhamakedaar Shaadi
Hungama ki Shuruat
Aapki Wife
Sasuraal mein pataka
Jung ki Shuruwaat
So jao jaan
Sasumaa
Baatein.....Dil ki baatein
Hawaijahaz
Rajastan ki Raj Mahal
Mahal ke sadasya
Khatra Khatra
Kinky Reyansh
Pyaar ke Jashn
Chupam Chupai
Aage Rahiyo
Taaron ke neeche

Hak hai mera

1.7K 126 33
Da dreamgirlxwrites

Hey guys😇

Last time late aayi thi toh yeh mere taraf se aap logon ke liye ek apology card samajke is nanhi si jaan ko maaf kardo😝Pleaaaashhhhh😜

Toh sab log ke liye mere taraf se ek bada sa sorry......aapko toh patah hi hoga ki mere boards chal rahe hai......toh usi ki models chl rahe they yaar aur revision alag se sir dard de raha hai.....agle hafte practicals bhi hai😭😭😭😭😭

That's why I was too late this time🫠🫠🫠 please is bar ke liye maaf kardo😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️ Pakka aapko agli baar disappoint nahi karunga🤗🤗

And one more interesting news for all you guys😄😄😄

Aap mein se bahut log bol rahe thi ki you wanted to interact with me about the update and plots so I have created my insta account especially for my Wattpad readers😇😇😇

So do follow me on Insta🩷🩷
https://instagram.com/dreamgirlxwrites?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Agar aapko kisi bhi baat pe mujhse baat karni ho toh is account mein mujhe msg kar sakthe ho.....because watty pe msg karne is not that comfortable ☺️

Now Enjoy😍

                  ******************

The time flew away in a jiffy and Anaya who was till now curled up on her bed thinking about how her life turned upside down in just a matter of few days dawned down on her.

That was really frustrating for her on how she was not even asked a decision.....either by her father or her current husband.

Finally losing in the battle of her mind and heart, she stepped out of the room and went down to know whether her hulk of a mafiahead husband had returned back or not.

But as she descended the stairs, all she saw was that all the windows were closed with curtains and the doors were locked too. She turned around in search of servants but saw none. Ishaan was in his room when she came down so she was at peace knowing that she wasnt really alone in that huge mansion now.

But where did everyone go? And why hasnt her husband and bhai not yet returned. This didnt settle well with her.

She peeked out of the window and saw more guards than normal guarding the main entrance.

An unsettling feeling erupted in her mind and she quickly unlocked her phone to dial him once.

And that's when she realised that she didnt had his number.

Anaya (murmering): Arey yaar.....konsi biwi ke paas apne husband ka number nahi hoti? Mein bhi na ........ab kya karu? Ishaan se puch aao kya? Lekin woh bahut mazaak udaayega mera ....ahaan ...... kaha phas gayi yaar mein.....

But lastly she decided that she will go to Ishaan itself as he was the only option left for her.

She climbed the stairs back up and finally got into his room and Ishaan quickly got up from his bed seeing her literally dashing into his room uninvited.

Ishaan (horrified): Kya yaar......ese ek jawaan ladke ke kamre mein achanak se nahi aate.....yeh patah nahi hai kya tujhe? Agar mein change kar raha hota toh? Ya mein koi personal kaam kar raha hota toh?

Anaya (bored): Chal bakwaas band kar aur jaldi se Ansh ka number dede.

Ishaan (with a smirk): Hmmm....Ansh kon hai?.......mujhe toh aise koi insaan ka chehra nahi yaadaa raha?

Anaya (with an annoyed face): Mera pati....Reyansh Malhotra.....unhein toh tum bhool nahi sakthe na.....unka number dede mujhe.

Ishaan (smirking more): Oh ab tu apni biwigiri dikhayegi mere samne? Bhool mat Rey bhai tera husband kam aur mera bhai zyada lagta hai. Huh....badi aayi.

Anaya (frustrated): Ishaan tu kuch der ke liye apne bakwaas ki chutiyapan chod de aur mujhe number de.

Ishaan (teasily): Dekh toh.....kitni desperate ho rahi hai apne husband  se baat karne ke liye? Kal tak toh tu unke gale pad rahi thi na...aaj achanak kaunsa chamatkaar hogaya ki tu unhe itna miss kar rahi hai.....chod....mujhe kya? Tum dono karo jo karna hai......waise bhi tune mera itna time waste kardiya.....mein acha khasa mera game khel raha tha....aur beech mein aafat ki tarah tu aake tapki......chal.....ye lele number bhai ka....whatsapp kiya hai. Aur dafa hojao yaha se.

Anaya nodded and walked out of his room looking at her phone but throwing a nasty glare at him for his 'dafa hojao' statement

Ishaan (murmering): Ajeeb si antique piece hai mere sab dost.

Anaya saved his number as ✨Ansh and quickly dialled his number.

The call went on ringing for 3 to 4 times before it ended. Anaya tried once again but the same phenomena repeated making her more restless.

Anaya : Mann toh kar raha hai phonese teleport hoke jaau aur unke ankhon me santre ke chilke squeeze karke bhaag jau.....arey bina bataye jaate hai aur jab koi call kare toh unko bhi ignore kare. Hadd hai matlab.

She was getting more and more impatient with each passing second and then she did what she thought was right.

She went to Ishaan's room again but found that he was in the washrom. So she decided to go alone and walked out to her room, got changed and went out with her phone towards the entrance.

The guards who saw her coming out became alert and blocked her way politely saying "Ma'am aap bahar nahi jaa sakthe.....sir ka strict orders hai."

Anaya (in an authoritative tone): Hatt jao....agar tum apne sir ke orders follow kar sakthe ho toh sir ki wife ki orders bhi follow karna padega.....side hatto.....mujhe late ho raha hai.

Guards : Maam...we are really sorry. par hum aapko bahar jaane nahi de sakthe.

Anaya (roaring like the lioness she is): Fucking move out of my way or i would make sure that when Reaymsh returns you all will be fired like shit.

The guards were still reluctant to not let her step out.

Anaya (with blazing eyes): Fuckimg move out of my way.......if i want i can ask him to kill all of you and he wouldnt think twice before making my wish be fulfilled..so its better you stay on my good side.

The guards gulped and Anaya had a slight smirk rising on her face as they moved away giving her way.

Soon a driver came to her as she settled inside the car and then a guard too took his seat infront giving a word saying that he had to ensure her safety.

Anaya nodded nonethless and asked them to take her yo Reyansh. They complied knowing that their ma'am was not much of a patient person.

Soon the car fled out of the premises of Malhotra mansion and Anaya's eyes were etched with fear and concern.

Soon she reached an old warehouse were the outer environment was deadly silent.

Looking into the darker outskirts of the city, chills ran down her spine. But she was confident enough to walk out of the car keeping in mind that her Ansh was somewhere closer around.

The bodyguard led her way to the entrance and stopped abruptly at the gate and said politely that he didnt have the permission to walk forward from that gate.

Anaya nodded at him and walked inside.

The guards at the gate with guns hanging on their shoulders bowed as she walked ahead and the fear arising in her mind was freezing her legs seeing those dreadful weapons.

Walking past all of them, she came infront of a door behind from which painful cries and hearwretching screams echoed.

Anaya flinched and asked the guard at the gate to open the door for her and he did on the order of the boss lady infront of him.

The door flung open wide and she was horrified looking at the scenario infront of her eyes.

Three men were hung upside down and some guards were pouring something into their mouths. Observing closely she found that it was sulphuric acid that they dumped into their mouths and all three of them were screaming for death to be bestowed upon them. Ten other men were brutally beaten with iron chains and tied to a burning hot pillar coated with hot coal.

Their cries in agony was anything but calming and Anaya was literally shivering by now. In that messy state, she accidentally knocked down a torch which was about to hit the floor but she somehow caught hold of it from causing a chaos in their thick serious situation.

She hided behind a huge drum kept aside and watched the scenario unfolding infront of her.

Reyansh (playing with his gun): Toh ab batao.......kon sabse pehle apna muh kholega?

None of the tortured souls made a attempt to obey his words and so he smirked calling "Rudra"

A man in his late 20's came running and Reyansh said with a sadistic smile.

Reyansh (with a sly smirk): Dekh na Rudra.......koi mujhe voh nahi de raha jo mujhe chahiye......toh tu apne kaam pe lag jaa......mein bhi toh dekhun kitni tolerance level hai insab mein.

Rudra nodded and released the three men hanging upside down with an abrupt cut on their ropes and all of them fell right on their head groaning in pain. The fall would have had their skulls spilt into two by now but not so luckily that didn't happen and blood oozed out form their dickheads.

The other ten men were released from the hot pillar and some men came forward with chilli paste in large bowls. They applied it on their burnt backs and they screamed to their highest.

Anaya couldnt witness this anymore and an involutary sob left her mouth followed by the other.

All the men stilled in their places in alert and Reyansh asked his men to stop.

He stood up from his chair and started walking with predatory steps.

He knew that voice but he just wished that it wasnt the one he guessed it to be.

Finally following the trails of silent sobs, he reached the drum and kicked it away causingthe poor soul behind it to scream in horror.

Aaaaaaaaa

Yep it was her.........

Reyansh (sternly) : Tum kya kar Rahi ho yaha?

She shivered hearing his cold hard voice and she was shaking like a leaf in the autumn.

Reyansh (shouting) : Speak up dammit.....tum yaha Kya kar Rahi ho. Bolo bhi kuch.

Suddenly even before she could process that he was scolding her, one of their captives took hold of the gun from one of Reyansh's men and aimed it at Reyansh. But the others took the scene into their hands as Reyansh beckoned them through his eyes.

Anaya stood frozen in her place due to the thick tensed atmosphere she was surrounded with.

Reyansh pulled out his gun from his jacket and sent two straight bullets right at his head. The man fell down on the floor with huge scream and Reyansh pulled Anaya closer, covering her ears and mouthed his men 'Finish them off'

That's all that they were waiting for as they pulled over the 6 bullets repeatedly into their heads as cold blood splashed over the dark walls of  their dungeon.

Anaya was sobbing hardly clutching to Reyansh's shirt and he knew she was traumatized from all these stunts he pulled over. He asked his men through his eyes to watch over the situation there and went outside carrying her in his arms. She was shocked like hell to protest against his feeble attempt in carrying her towards a secluded place which somewhat resembled a cabin.

She calmed down after a bit and looked around and found a royal cabin was where she was brought to.

Spreading her gaze around, her eyes fell on the mafia king who had pinned her with a hard glare.

He placed her on the desk in his cabin and she too released her hold on him.

Reyansh was going to yell at her and she got to know this just looking at his clenched jaws so she interrupted before he goes all Hulk on her.

Anaya (sobbing slightly): Gussa mat karna.

Reyansh (sighing): Tum yaha kaise pohonch gayi?

Anaya (glaring him): Car se....guards ke saath aayi thi

Reyansh (sternly) : Kyun aayi tum yaha?

Anaya (sarcastically): Ghar bethe bethe aapke bhai ki paka hua chehra dekhkar Pak gayi thi....toh socha thodi dher aake apko paka doon.

Reyansh (angrily) : Koi bhi seedhi baat tumhari kaan mein nahi ghusthi na... Aur chal padi madam.....lo mein toh Safar karne nikali hoon ......ek do minute mein thodi mafiagiri bhi seekh longa yaha aakr ....hena ....awal dharje ki pagal ladki ho tum ...... Sachme tumhare Bhai ne tumhe bigaad rakha hai ......aur baap pe toh mein jaana hi nahi chaahta .....ek number ke phate hue condom.

Anaya was all the way okay hearing him until he dragged her family into his shit.

She could have bore any insult but any sort of bitching about her family....more precisely her brother.....nah you touched the wrong nerve Reyansh.

Her eyes filled with tears hearing his words but the fury she contained in them was really blazing in her form.

Reyansh didn't stop there as he was just not digging his own grave as well as settling with the plan of getting a free pass to hell really soon.

Reyansh (harshly): Ek baar nazre ghumaake dekh lo biwi saheba......duniya itni bhi massoom nahi hai jaise tumhare Bhai ne tumhe paal rakha hai......toh kabhi toh apne wow-world se bahar niklo....tab samaj aayega ki kis chanchat mein pair rakha hai tumne.

Anaya (with blazing eyes): Ha......sahi kaha aapne....mein jee Rahi hoon apni khayali duniya mein ......lekin us duniya apki is kaali duniya se toh sau gunah zyada behtar hai..... Aur ek aur baat......jab Tak baat hun dono ki ho rahi thi, mein kuch bhi sunne ke liye taiyaar thi ....par mere bhai ko is sab mei mat ghaseeto...

Reyansh (smirking) : Oh......aise kyun? Jab tum mere permission ke Bina meri jagah mein kadam rakh sakthi hoon toh mein tumhare Bhai ke baare mein baat bhi nahi kar sakta......yeh kya baat Hui Jaan.

Anaya (with welled up eyes) : Kyunki is duniya mein sabse zyada unse pyaar karti hoon ......mere liye Mera Bhai sab kuch hai .....aur mein apne rishton ko bahut importance bhi deti hoon .....aapki tarah nahi ki jab chahe Bina bole nikal pade. Aapko patah nahi hoga ...lekin har ek rishte ke apni hi ek ehmiyat hoti hai.

Reyansh(seriously): Agar tum itni hi zimmedar hoti toh esa Bina kisise puche yaha nahi aati ...yeh jaanti hui bhi ki tumhare kitne dushman hai ab.

Anaya (mocking him): Ha woh bhi aapki hi mehrbaani hai.....kya hojata agar aap ek baar mujhe batake jaate ......aapko na kisiki bhi fikr nahi hai .....isliye karte ho na aap aise.

Reyansh (in no nonsense tone): Ha nahi hai mujhe kisi ki paravah ......aur nahi mein chahtha hoon ki meri fikr koi kare ......samjhi meri baat.

Anaya (screaming): Lekin mujhe hai.......mujhe hai aapki fikr ......aapka koi hak nahi nanta ki aap mujhe aapke fikr karne se rokhe. Its my blood damn right.....aappe poora hak hai mera. Suna aapne?

Reyansh (devilishly): Oh.....patni dharam nibha rahi ho jaan......lekin ek baat bolu......uska koi fayda nahi hone waala.

Anaya cut him off angrily.

Anaya (shouting): Fayda ho ya nahi.....woh baat meri si judi hai....apko usme dhakal dene ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

Reyansh (roaring): Zabaan sambhaal ke baat karo Anaya....... Mein chahu toh abhi tumhein is bandook ki goli se uda sakta hoon.

Anaya (smirking): Ab toh mein mafia ki biwi ban chuki hoon......toh is khokli damkiyoon se toh abh mein nhi darne waali.

Reyansh (glaring her) : Lagta hai mere biwi banne ka bhoot kuch zyada hi chad gaya hai tumhein.

Anaya (rolling her eyes): Agar aapki bakwaas khatam ho gayi ho toh ghar chale.

Reyansh (snapping at her) : Yaha koi mazak chal Raha hai....haa....mein yaha cricket khelne nahi aata Anaya.....aur yeh pehli aur akhiri baar hogi jab tum ese bina bataye yaha aoge......I repeat....first and final one.

Anaya (equally shouting): Chillane se mein nahi haarne waali ....aap mere saath chal rahe ho aur woh bhi isi wakt.

Reyansh (smirking vilely): You wish.

Anaya was burning in anger but within a moment the glare plastered on her face was replaced with a smirk.....a devilish one.

Anaya (smirking widely): Let's see.

With that she caught hold of the gun from Reaynsh's pocket and pointed the gun right to the side of her head

That's the first time she saw an emotion rather than fury and anger on his face except for the lovely hubby side she witnessed in him yesterday.

Fear.

Raw fear.

She was spellbound on how could a girl like her get a reaction of such great intensity from someone so rock hard at expressing emotions.

But she did.

That was the power she beheld in her tiny palms against this monstrous Mafia boss.

Reyansh (screaming): Fucking put the gun down Anaya......I know you don't know how to use a gun but even a slightest mistake can cause destruction Anaya .....so put the bloody damn gun down dammit.

Anaya (smirking widely): Kisne kaha aapse Ansh ki mujhe gun chalani nahi aati .....mere Bhai aur papa ko toh aap jaante hi ho na ......unki Ghar mein rahi hoon itne saal .....toh thoda bahut toh main bhi janati hi hoon.

Reyansh (with red eyes): Anaya ....last time bol Raha hoon ...put the gun down..

Anaya (counterquestioning him): Aap ghar cahloge?

Reyansh (sighing): Thik hai chalunga....lekin kuch samay baad....mujhe yaha kuch kaam hai.

Anaya (glaring): Abhi isi wakt chalna hai aapko mere saath....not even a minute longer you would stay here.

Reyansh (screaming): Anaya....quit this childishness.

Anaya (locking her eyes with his): Fine then.

With that she pressed the gun and Reyansh lunged at her hand pulling the aim away from her head but God forbid that didn't end that well for now.

The bullet was fired and not one but two because of the pressure she applied while pulling the trigger and the bullet did pierced two human flesh as well.

Blood splashed like water and the room irked with that nauseous smell.

End of the chapter🫧🫧

Stay tuned for more🌼

Long chappy of 3.1K words😍

Don't forget to follow me on Insta my lovely readers😗😗

https://instagram.com/dreamgirlxwrites?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==

Bye bye❄️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.7K 910 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
214K 15.9K 31
"Happy new year" - Just a text right? Well, this one text upside down the life of our Kiara Sharma, whose middle name screams DRAMA. Fighting young...
48.7K 3.7K 42
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
700K 45K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...