Dark Reincarnation: Bloodmoon

By Shadeblade96

(Book 2 of the Dark Reincarnation series) On a journey to reunite with her mom and trying to survive in a wor... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Note

Chapter 08

27 2 0
By Shadeblade96

                      Unknown POV

             "Have you found that decrepit old mage yet or not?"

                          "We have a lead on a location. I have men checking into it as we speak."

               "A lead? All you have is a fucking lead? I have until tomorrow to bring that mage in or it's my head!! Trust and believe, you're head will roll first if I don't have him tonight.."

   Watching the pitiful man in front of me cower as I said that made me laugh. Such a pathetic fool. However, I am completely serious, if I go back tomorrow empty handed then I'm fucked. I was about to start in again on this idiot when we both noticed his pocket start to glow.

    Pulling out a communication stone, the guy looked to be listening intently before looking relieved. Yet not a second later he once again looked panicked as he looked back to me.

             "Sir, my men have reached the location and can confirm that the mage is there. It's an island far out at sea, apparently the mage had been exiled there."

                        "And? Tell them to bring him to me immediately!!"

             "Well, the thing is..."

                          "Just spit it out already. I don't have all fucking day.."

               "Apparently the mage is not alone. There appears to be two others. Both females, late teens, one's a human and the other a wolfkin."

                            "What about them? They're just little girls, either get rid of them or bring them along, could always use some stress relief.

    Tell your men to hurry up and once they at least have the mage they are to cast a connection circuit so we can teleport them here. I don't have time for them to sail back.."

                   "Yes sir, right away sir!!"

       After relaying my orders through the communication stone the idiot bowed to me then quickly walked away. Once he was gone I leaned back in my chair and let out a long sigh. That was too close. One more day without results and I would be fucked.

       But crazy enough those morons are somehow pulling it off. I should have that mage here within the hour and maybe even a couple new toys. The human girl may be fun but I'm excited about the wolfkin girl. I've never had a wolfkin plaything before. I'll thoroughly enjoy breaking her.

          'I can't fucking wait!!...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 20 18
A girl was several abused and neglected by her mother and only her childhood friend/playmate cares for her making her to run away age thirteen and li...
78.6K 1.6K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
3.5K 172 24
Valdis must navigate the world after her brothers death leaving her bonded to his four friends. She must fight dark forces, a corrupt Kingdom's way o...
885 41 23
Crysen hails from a powerful and noble lineage of light fairies and is expected to uphold his mother's legacy. However, he has yet to awaken his powe...