Saikyō || 最強

Von shiiranai

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ... Mehr

𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
1 - 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎
2 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎
3 - 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
4 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖
5 - 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑
6 - 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜
7 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
8 - 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
9 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 & 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘
10 - 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘
11 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
12 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
13 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍
14 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
15 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝
16 - 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
17 - 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎
18 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚜
19 - 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
20 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎
21 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜
22 - 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
23 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜
24 - 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜
25 - 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
26 - 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠
27 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
28 - 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
29 - 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
30 - 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
31 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
32 - 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢
33 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
34 - 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚘𝚠
33.5 - 𝚁𝚎𝚍
35 - 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘
36 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚝
37 - 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
38 - 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜
39 - 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
40 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
‎ 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎
呪縛 || 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚒 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠
𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘 (𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸)

𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘: 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊

6.7K 164 134
Von shiiranai

Disclaimer:
This is, in no way, related to the original storyline.
Oneshot for fun!

──❍──

They never expected Ryomen Sukuna would have a child. Heck, he didn't even expect it either, but after a lady with the ability to bear a curse's child appeared and got entangled with his cursed energy, he now had to deal with a black-haired, crimson-eyed infant.

"Sukunaaa," Itadori summoned as he forced himself to switch with the moody curse. "Time to change her diapers!"

"Why don't you do it yourself?!," the irritated curse replied as he found himself subconsciously taking over Itadori's body. His eyes widened when he saw the split image of him on the child. "Why would I care about this stupid little-"

"Oii. The great king of curses! How's being a Papa, huh? You enjoying it?"

Surely, Gojo Satoru would be there to pick on him, and he was so tempted to kill the himbo already, if not for the baby that was in his arms. Not that he cares about the child, of course.

"Just you wait, brat."

"Yes, daddy~" Gojo teased to push the curse's buttons even more. He was stopped by a disapproving look from Fushiguro, who had just entered. "Oh, Megumi! My son, come, narrate to this wicked creature how I am the best father, how I raised you and how I used to change your dia-"

Smack!

A hit from the annoyed Fushiguro made Gojo laugh even more. It didn't hit him, but it did have some impact against his infinity. What a bonus, two of his most favorite targets were there.

"You didn't raise me, and please stop with the daddy."

Sukuna just stood there, getting more impatient than ever. For the first time, he wanted to go back to his throne inside Itadori's head, but he just couldn't since the brat refused to switch back. He also knew he couldn't escape just yet with Gojo Satoru around.

He grumbled and picked the child up against his will and struggled predicting how to change diapers.

Fuck this. Why is this so complicated?Why not just throw this little shit away? Or should I just drag this to my domain?

He did his best to ignore Gojo Satoru's amused chuckles and got it over with, cleaning the baby. "I will really kill this Itadori brat once I get the chance."

For months, it has been like that. Itadori and the rest of the students from Tokyo would take turns taking care of the baby, only passing it back to Sukuna when it was time to change diapers.

The curse found it more and more intolerable every time. He couldn't kill anyone to release his frustrations because either Gojo would somewhat be present, or Itadori would just switch back if he ever attempted to. Plus, Fushiguro was also very fond of the child that he always looked after her when Itadori's switched.

"Hai! I summon thee, King of Curses, Your Highness, Ryomen Sukuna~!", Itadori even posed like the "hai! OPP!" one back when he made his existence known again on the Sister School Exchange Event.

Sukuna got tired of all those shits from the first year already that he just dismissed it and proceeded with his chore, unknowingly starting to be more familiar with how to do it.

Sukuna was in his usual business when the two year old Sumire wrapped her dainty little fingers around his thumb. "Papa."

Eh?

"I'm not your papa," the curse answered hastily, avoiding her eyes.

For the first time after he sensed great potential in Fushiguro, he felt a sense of surprise again.

This is bad...

"It's done. Come back now!"

No one switched. He couldn't even sense Itadori's presence trying to return.

What the actual fuck?

"Oi brat!"

"Papaa," his daughter began to whine, awakening another new feeling in him: panic.

He stared down at his carbon copy who had everything but his four-eyes and other pair of extremities, probably the only indication that she was delivered by a human.

"I said I'm not your papa. Shut the fuck up!"

"Papaaa," the little girl whined even louder, looking as if she was about to cry. She raised her arms up, signaling she wanted to be held by him.

Sukuna gave the kid a disgusted look. "No, and don't you dare cry or make any noise, you annoying little-"

"WAAAHHH BAD! PAPA BAD!"

The great mighty Sukuna had never felt this helpless before. Visibly irritated, he pinched the bridge of his nose. Things were really starting to get problematic.

Ryomen Sukuna, aside from having absolutely no regard for other beings, was known for being perceptive. He'd never be one to act foolishly or on impulse— but how would he sketch a plan to make a kid shut up? Just how?

"I... Fuck! So noisy!"

Seeing he had no other choice, he obliged and picked up the crimson-eyed kid, not realizing how gentle he was holding the child.

A hurricane of thoughts hit him as the child snuggled on his chest. He didn't even understand why he was being so cautious. He could let the kid wander around and take care of itself while he proceeded with his evil callings, but he just couldn't.

"Papa..."

"Shut up, kid. Don't talk again, or I'll put you down."

And for some reason, even his threats sounded so unlike him. Fucking lame, who gets scared with that?

But Sumire immediately shut up and wrapped her arms around him, resting her tired little head on his shoulder.

Sukuna got irritated by standing still, so he made a few movements, stepping back and forth to keep his lower body preoccupied. The rocking movement aided the little girl to fall asleep.

Now, Sukuna has passed thousands of years already without the feeling of being around a human like this. He had long forgotten his past life and even his own mother.

What the fuck am I thinking about? This must've driven me insane.

"Su-chan! Where are your parents?!," Mitsue Ayumi, six-year-old Sumire's best friend, asked during their school's Family Day.

Sumire proudly dragged Gojo with her to introduce his adoptive father to her classmates. "This is my dad~!"

Gojo scratched his nape and smiled at the class. They opted to send Sumire to a normal school, as per Fushiguro's requests. Sukuna did not participate in any of the decision-making as he claimed he doesn't care at all.

Gojo glanced at Itadori behind him, knowing Sukuna had been watching the whole situation unfold from Itadori's head. He didn't want to take the title from him, but for legal reasons, he also couldn't let Sukuna or Itadori be the registered guardian of the child. Sukuna, again, said he didn't care.

He asked Itadori to watch Sumire for a moment while he got her her favorite strawberry milk. Itadori, on the other hand, lost his attention on Sumire, who ran away after hearing a hurtful comment from a friend.

Sukuna mentally strangled Itadori when he felt the disappearance of his little girl. "Fuck, brat. Where's the kid?"

Itadori turned around only to find Sumire nowhere. "Su-chan?" He quickly excused himself and ran to the woody part of the school grounds to find his curse's daughter in panic.

He saw her sitting on the ground under a gigantic tree, shaded by its lush leaves. Sumire hung her head low, it was obvious she had been crying.

Approaching her, Sukuna chanted before he could even stop himself, "Enchain."

That forcefully switched him and Itadori using the pact he had with him, which he saved for quite a long time. He hesitantly approached the gloomy girl and matched her sitting height. "Why are you crying, brat?"

Hearing the deeper voice, Sumire looked up to face her Itadori nii-san's body with black marks on his face.

Ohh... Ryomen Sukuna-san!

The little girl had always loved his voice. There was something about it that calms her down every time. Among everyone in Tokyo, Gojo and Sukuna were always her favorites. Gojo because she loved him as much as she thinks she'd love her real dad, and Sukuna because his presence simply made her feel protected.

"They said...", she sniffled, "they said I don't look like Papa." She was referring to how her classmates commented on the difference between her and Gojo's appearance.

"He's not my real dad... But I love him too," she continued sobbing. "He's my only Papa 'cause my real dad doesn't want me!"

What?

"Who told you that?," Sukuna asked, his jaws tightening and his hands balling into a fist. He'd seriously consider killing anyone who told the little girl that.

"No one. But I feel like he doesn't like me so he left me on Papa's doorsteps," Sumire wailed even harder, and for the first time, her cries bothered Sukuna for another reason. Something not of annoyance.

"That's...not true."

Sumire instantly calmed down when she heard that from her favorite person (or curse). "Really, you think so, Sukuna-san? But... my only memory of him is my name... Sukuna-san, do you think he thought well about my name?"

Sukuna stared at the little girl who was looking down, playing with violet flowers on the ground.

"Your name means violet flowers," he mumbled softly, looking away, his voice getting softer and softer by second, "Cause violet flowers covered the gardens when you came to us..."

Sumire looked at him, both confused and excited. "How did you know, Sukuna-san?!"

"I...uh... I made it up," he pointed at the violet flowers she was playing with a while ago. That was a lucky coincidence. Of course, he wouldn't admit how much thought he put into naming her even if he really did not feel this sort of attachment at first.

Sumire's shoulders dropped. "Eh... I thought you met my real dad... I just... I want to know if he said he loved me before giving me away. Papa said he loves me a lot but if he really does, why would he leave me...?"

"Maybe he doesn't like me because I have red eyes and they say I look bad..."

Sukuna's eyes snapped to her because of that statement. "No! You're eyes look...okay."

"You think so, Sukuna-san...?," Sumire shyly smiled. "Oh! Our eye colors are the same. If Sukuna-san has black hair, we will look like a family~~"

Sukuna tensed up. He had the sudden urge to reach out to the kid but had no idea what to say. He just sat there awkwardly. "Yeah. I guess."

Little did the girl know that her dad's original appearance was just like hers and he actually started to accept it, finding it endearing. Sumire pulled Sukuna to sit down next to her then laid her head comfortably on his lap.

Sumire started mumbling some random things about the sky while Sukuna lost himself to her small talk too. She started drifting to dreamland when she mutters sleepily, "Can I call you Oni-san...?"

Sukuna's breath hitched as he watched over his daughter's sleeping figure. He was about to place a hand on his daughter's head, but a panicked Gojo appeared out of nowhere with Sumire's teacher.

"There she is!"

Sumire woke up at the sound of her teacher's voice and her Papa's familiar dramatic approach. Her eyes widened and she grinned brightly, standing up to run to her Papa's arms.

"Papa!!"

Gojo welcomed the running girl into his arms, spinning her happily, 'till he realized Sukuna was Sumire's company and not his student.

He wanted to pass her back to Sukuna but the latter walked past them, completely ignoring the two. In a snap of a second, Itadori came back looking confused.

"Eh? What happened, sensei? I don't feel so well all of a sudden."

The King of Curses grimaced. For the first time, he didn't feel like sitting on his throne. He rested his chin on his palm and blocked Itadori's thoughts.

Fuck Gojo Satoru.

Chaos brewed inside his domain as long-forgotten sentiments made themselves known again. He sure wanted to kill but not for his pure pleasure...

So much for someone who claimed to not have a heart.

──❍──

A note from Hiira:

Sorry, fam. I know I promised to try and finish Saikyō's editing by April, but ofc college schedule ain't so predictable. TT

But the main reason why is cause I think my eye grade and glasses aren't matching after I pulled on two weeks of those research paper sh/ts. Whenever I try to write, I always end up getting a bad headache. But I'm really trying! I'll update my lenses soon!

               />  フ
               |  _ _|
          /' ミ_xノ
         /     |
        /  ヽ   ノ
        │  | | |
/ ̄|   | | |
( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
\二)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

368K 10.2K 50
ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴋʏᴏᴛᴏ. ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ...
21.4K 146 4
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦𝕩𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕩𝔽𝕖𝕞ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ~ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇ!!!! 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 & 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 Y/N has never felt as much hatred for someo...
528K 20.9K 43
Geto needs more love, so here we go. He's older in this story, but isn't a cursed user (at least not yet heheh). SO NO STITCHES. this is about Geto...
96.7K 3.1K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...