Nico di Angelo Meets The Batf...

By Anitoly

Nico di Angelo is being overwhelmed. His children/Cocoapuffs/Cacodemons have been overcrowding him and making... More

1: Cocoapuffs and friends are jerks
2: 'Blessings' from the gods
3: Somewhere in Gotham, thanks a LOT Zeus.
4: Hi! By the way, you're supposed to be dead!
5: The Foster Challenge
6: New Family, I Guess
7: Family Dinner
8: Truth or Dare!? Dare, because why not!
9: Wings and Cats
10: Healing
11: A Bit of The Truth
12: A Slight Mistake
13: Boating
14: Prank Wars!!
15: Filling in the Gaps
16: Wanna Pet Some Killer Doggos?
17: A Hard Explanation
18: A Talk With Drama Queen
19: Prank Wars Again Along With Freaky Powers
20: Pinecone Face
21: Confessions
22: Walking, Not Talking, and Stabbing Muggers Since the 1930's!
23: Remember Your Friends. Especially Sam.
24: Sorry
25: Brothers and Games
26: Shopping With the Batboys!
27: The Gala (pt. 1)
28: The Gala (pt. 2)
29: My Children Come to Visit
30: Gotham Academy
31: Angel
33: WHAT THE HADES?
34: Lion Life
35: Reunited and Patrol
36: A Fateful Night
37: Dead
38: The World of the Living
VOTE!
39: Capture the Flag. Pt1. Demigods
40: Capture the Flag Pt 2: Mortals
41: A Life Running Out
42: APOLLO GET YOUR GODLY BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWN FROM OLYMPUS!
43: The Angel Joins the Kiddie League
New Book!
44: The Angle Saves Lives and Kicks Monster Butt
Requests!
Night-Night Nico
Damian Attempts to Commit Murder Using a Pair of Heels
Nico is Being (unintentionally?) Creepy
...

32: Crazy

703 27 14
By Anitoly

Nico's Pov:

It was about time to visit Sam again. I had forgotten to visit him, so i IMed him. But the IM didn't go through, so i just assumed he was busy.

I sigh as i walked swiftly towards the front door of the manor, hoping no one would ask me where i was going.

I climbed over the gate, not wanting to open it and alert everyone, then sprinted down the sidewalk, in the direction of the ware house.

When i got there, i was shocked. Where the warehouse had been, was now a giant hunk of flaming metal. Someone had blown it up. Someone had blown Sam up.

"Nonononooononono!" I gasp as i run up to the ruble. 

You see, i cannot feel it when a monster dies, but something told me Sam had been given a one way ticket to Tartarus.

Whoever has done this will pay

I feel a tear slip down my face. 

Maybe if i had come earlier, I could've saved him. I knew he would respawn in Tartarus, but it's likely he wouldn't be as friendly any more.

I slumped down. Sam was another friend i had failed to save. Just then, a blood curdling cackle erupted from somewhere behind me. Then i heard a whistling sound, and i felt a small needle hit my leg. Then i noticed i had a tranquilizer dart sticking out of my leg.

Oh for the sake of Hades! Was my last thought before i blacked out.

When i woke up, i was tied to a chair in a warehouse. Classic.

"Hello, little Birdy!" The Joker said in a singsong voice, holding a syringe, a knife and a camera.

"You again?!" I spat, annoyed.

"Why thats no way to greet Uncle J!" He whined, pointing the camera at his face. "Hey, Batsssyyyy! I got a new experimental liquid, and I don't know what it does! And i found the perfect volunteer!" He said in a singsong voice again, and pointed the syringe at me.

The syringe had a strange multi-colored glowing liquid sloshing around in it.

"So in about ten hours, he could be dead, a meta, and oh! Maybe it will drive him insane, so i can have him as my sidekick!" He exclaimed.

While i was trying to proses what the insane man, no, not man, thing, had said, the Joker lashed his knife down my arm, cutting through my aviator jacket.

"Hey! That was my favorite jacket!" I complained loudly.

"Shut it, bat-brat!" He growled, then injected the liquid into the cut. I hissed in surprise at the flaming feeling that suddenly sprang up inside my arm.

Now i was mad. This man hadn't only killed Sam and Jason, but now he was trying to kill me, or torture me in some way.

With an angry growl, i shadow traveled behind the Joker who had been giving the long 'I Did This Evil Thing Because______' speech. 

His eyes got comically wide as he saw me appear behind him.

TW! Violence, blood, and gore!

"How?" He asked.

Then i punched him in the face. He staggered and spat out a bit of blood. "Well, thats not very nice, is it?" He growled, then lunged at me.

I traveled behind him again, not caring if he found out about my powers anymore.

"Did the serum do that?" He asked curiously.

"No." I spat. Then i lunged for him again, furious. He scrambled away and tossed a knife at my head. I caught it and threw it back. It went through his arm and stuck out the other side. He squeaked in surprise.

"Henchmen! Get over here!" He snarled.

Uh-oh.

About ten of his goons run in, each one carrying a weapon. Shoot.

The Joker reaches and grabs the camera.

"Look what the brat did, Batsy!" He gasps, pointing to the knife that jutted through his arm. "Now he has to pay. Someone impale him!"

A goon threw his knife at me. I grabbed it and threw it back, and it went right it his heart. He fell over with a choked gurgling sound coming from his mouth along with a puddle of blood.

I knew I couldn't win this. Well, not without using my powers and likely passing out.

If i controlled their fear, they wouldn't stand a chance. It would overwhelm them, and lead to their deaths.

Then i knew exactly what to do with the pent-up insanity that i had buried inside of me for so long. I laughed. The Jokers goons took a step back.

Then i used Apollo's gift. It could control emotions.

So i started singing 'Fighting with the Melody.'

(The video isn't mine! It just has the part of the song i wanted to use!)

Once i had finished, they were terrified. I laughed again, and summoned ten skeletons. My servants climbed out of the ground.

The Joker flinched. So did his henchmen. 

I could imagine the Batfam would be terrified of me later, but all i could focus on was taking my insanity out on others.

The first skeleton walked up to one of the petrified henchmen and pulled out one of its ribs, then dragged it down the man's stomach, letting his internal organs and blood pour out onto the floor. The henchman groaned and slumped over backwards.

Then i realized what i had done. "Shoot." Was all i could say.

The henchmen took my moment of hesitation to run, but one of the skeletons threw a rib like a boomerang, and it cut through them all, easily.

"Well, we're done here." I say, and the skeletons burry them selves. The Joker looks mortified. "Don't come after me again, or i will personally rip each vital organ out, one at a time, send you down the the depths of Tartarus, and have you submerged inside the Styx for all eternity." I spat. And with that i shadow traveled away.

TW over

Once i landed in the Batcave, the Bats stared at me in terror.

I mean, who wouldn't be staring in terror? 

I was a seven-year-old who just went on a killing spree and was covered in dirt, blood, and other filthy substances.

"Uhhhh... sorry about the mass murder and stuff, but i was mad. Like really, really mad." I said awkwardly.

"Why?" Was all Dick could choke out, as he gestured to the gory image on the screen.

"Heh. Funny story. I didn't tell you everything about Tartarus. The place drives anything and everything insane. Including me. So, every now and then, I'll go insane. But Dionysus gave me sanity powers and stuff, so that should be the last time. You guys are just lucky i didn't snap on you... sorry?" I said quickly.

"Okayyyy.... Let's put behind the crazy murder stuff and see what the serum is." Tim said nervously.

"Yeesh, you're acting like I'm a bomb that'll go off any minute now. Let's just make sure i don't die." I grumble. 

"Okay. Just promise not to kill us?" Asked Jason.

I sigh. "I promise i will not kill you."

Time skip because i am lazy.

About three hours later, it was getting dark. We had ran tests on the serum, and couldn't find anything.

They had sent me to bed, much to my annoyance, to see if if could sleep it off. They had set a camera up in my room just in case i went crazy and tried to murder people.

My eyes were now heavy, and I immediately fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Time skippy

I yawn as i wake up, feeling a bit warmer than usual. Perhaps Echo had fallen asleep on me. Then the memories from yesterday crashed down on me.

With a churning feeling in my gut, i look down at my body, and shriek.

"WHAT THE (insert swear) HADES?!!"

Cliff hanger! I know this chapter was a bit more crazy and violent, but it's about to get REALLY interesting. Also, the Batfam isn't going to really judge Nico for his little killing spree, but he DID get the 'no-killing lecture'. Love u, my Minions!❤️ (also this was even WAY to dramatic for me, so I'll hang off from the gore for awhile. Also, Sam WILL COME BACK!)

—Anitoly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.2K 28
Will and Nico didn't talk often. They had that small skirmish during that one war, a small argument afterwards, and then they didn't talk to each oth...
52.4K 1.3K 26
((((COMPLETED)))) Percy Jackson is depressed and has succumbed to self destructive ways to release his frustration. Nobody notices a thing until Nico...
1.1K 22 26
"Tears filled her eyes as she locked eyes with the black-haired boy next to her. She knew what was about to happen. The figure-a woman, with hair mad...
449 23 8
It's been a year after the Giant War, and things are going great for The Seven and friends. But a twist in the middle of summer make things go from h...