𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

33-Feeling Of Love❣️

2.3K 101 3
By Solitary_0813

Feeling Of Love.......... 💞🌹

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Room...

After confession both came in their resort room and tangled in the bed under the sheet after changing clothes

"Only 2 days and 2 nights more left of our honeymoon, and here we didn't done anything yet." Tae huffed while pouting jk squinted his eyes.

"Baby we already roam almost every places of this area and don't worry I  will take you a nice place." Jk said he turn to look at him in disbelieve.

"I didn't talked about roaming around i'm telling about our honeymoon." Tae said pouting he coo at him and peck on his lips.

"Yeah! What about honeymoon aren't you enjoying here bun?" Jk whispered in a small smile still thinking about tae didn't liked honeymoon place.

I'm enjoying so much here don't think about rubbish otherwise i'll kick you out of the bed right now." Tae said and huffed with an angry pout he chuckle and nodded his head instantly.

"Will you able to sleep alone baby after kicking me out of the bed huh." Jk tease him pecking on his nape he giggle and shook his head and turn towards him.

Tae snake his arm above his shoulder jk pull him closer by his waist both staring into each other eyes smiling.

"I'm talking about making love. Isn't it incomplete honeymoon without love making hubby." Tae asked innocently brushing his nose with his nose he smile and nodded his head.

"Yeah its really important, specially in honeymoon. It's okay bub we will not doing it in our honeymoon because I don't want to hurt you and my little bun." Jk said calmly while pecking on his jawline he whine in his arm.

"This is not fair hubbyyy and you will not hurt me and our baby, we can make love I asked dr hyung about this already" Tae said hiding in his crook shyly he chuckled.

"Oh, my baby is too fast isn't he?" Jk ask teasingly he giggle in his crook in shyness.

"Okay we will make love but not tonight. I want to make this night so romantic, special and memorable night of our life." Jk whispered in his ear he hug him tightly nodding his head.

"For me my every night special and memorable, which I passes in your arm." Tae mumbled in his crook he awed at him, and he start kissing him whole over his face after pulling him from hug, he is giggling because of tickles.

"Hu..bby it's tick..ling stopb." Tae said giggling jk laughing while showering him with more kisses.

Next day...

Taekook wake up late in the morning because of tiredness and tae wanted to cuddle, so jk didn't woke him up.

After breakfast they roam around the beach and a lover spot, at evening Jk told his cute wife to roam inside the resort for sometimes.

He agree while pouting, huffing and glaring at him. Jk give him lots of kiss to made his baby mood happy.

Tae roam around the resort with his curious doe puppy eyes he also made some friends.

Jk came 2 or 3 hours later and saw tae giggling, talking with a hotel staff he poke his tongue inside his cheeks and went towards him with a blank face.

"Oh,hubby you come." Tae chirp and hug him jk nodded his head glaring at the staff who taken back he looked back and realised he is glaring at him he laugh nervously and left from their bowing.

"Baby you shouldn't talk with stranger let's go to our room." Jk said pulling him away from hug he pout and nods his head.

"But he is Taetae's new friend." Tae said fiddling with his hubby ear ring. Jk humming and cross his both hands upto his chest.

"Don't be jealous hyungie taetae only
his hyungie." Tae said cutely showing his innocent doe eyes, pouting cutely

Jk sigh and lift him in bridal style and made his way towards their room he hide his face in his crook shyly.

Jk made him stood at the door and ask him to go in, he look at him curious.

Tae open their room door and step inside he gasp and cupped his face with his both hand squealing in so much happiness jk coo at his baby happiness.

Jk decorated their room with lost of flower on the bed and on the path with candles.

He arranged some sweets, chocolates and strawberries for his baby and a wine bottle for himself and for his baby he order a bottle of healthy juice

"Woah it's so beautiful." Tae said, his shining doe eyes roaming around.

"You like it baby?" Jk asked hugging him from back and keep his chin on his shoulder.

Tae turn his head with a blush cheeks nodding shyly. Jk peck on his cheeks multiple times.

Tae closed his eyes holding his hands which jk keep on his stomach softly.

"Come here." Jk said and made him sat on the sofa, where strawberries and wine keep already on the table.

Tears gush in his tears while roaming his eyes whole room, it's remind him their wedding night when jk throw all the decoration with heartless.

"I'm sorry." Tae's thought were broke by these words he look at his husband with a soft smile shooking his head.

"Let's just forget about that." Tae said fiddling with his finger he nods his head with a sad smile.

Tae take some strawberries and start munching humming in his taste jk chuckled.

He made him sat on his lap near his crotch comfortably and he keep his one hand on tae's inner thigh.

Tae looking at him curiosity while munching his favorite strawberries with a pout.

"Wh..at?! I will not give you this, so please don't look at my strawberries" Tae said while munching and hide his strawberries. Jk laughed shooking his head.

"I'm not interested in your strawberry I have my own special strawberry." Jk said smirking he look at him squinted eyes.

"Rewally, you will share with taetae right hyungie." Tae asked showing his puppy doe eyes jk shook his head.

"Why I will give you mine strawberry when you aren't sharing yours?" Jk said squinted his eyes he look away pouting mumbling meanie hyungie.

Tae search for jk's strawberry on his hands, chair and roam his eyes in the room.

"Where is your strawberries hyungie."
Tae asked looking around he chuckled and turn him around.

"Here." Jk whispered before his lips while nibbling in his lower lips. Jk smash his lips with his lips in his passionate lovely kiss.

🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🔞

Read on your risk and yeah if you feel uncomfortable just skip the smut part

Jk bite his lips and enter his tongue in his mouth sensually while caressing his waist softly.

He roam his hand around his waist then he went down towards his bum and squeeze him tightly with his both hand while kissing him sensually.

Tae threading his long slender finger in his hair and with his other hand holding jk's nape.

Both kiss and pouring, showing and feeling their love into this one kiss they are Feeling Love.

"I love you sweetheart." Jk confess in between kiss squeezing his thick bum and sucking his lips and tongue, he is tasting his every inche inside his mouth.

"Lo..ve you too my everything." Tae said catching his breath and pushing jk away.

Jk again captured his lips and keep his both hand behind tae's back and kiss him again with so much love and with desire.

Few moments later jk lift him in his arm like a koala and made his way towards bed.

He lay him light on the bed and hovered over him carefully. Both looking at each other intensely.

"Shall I continue love?" Jk asked his consent his heart goes wild and start beating fastly at the 'Love' pet name his cheeks become rosy red.

"Yes please." Tae said shyly he smile and suck on his jawline, whole over neck making so many hickies and bite mark on his flawless skin.

Jk kiss, smooch, bite and suck his whole body with so much love and devotion mumbling love you's. Tae only moaning his name in so much pleasure.

Soon both got ride off from their cloth and jk cover their bodies with blanket

Jk kissing tae's flower while fingering him sensually under the sheet tae holding pillow with his one hand and holding jk hair and pushing himself more in his mouth for getting more pleasure by his husband tongue and fingers.

"Hubbbyyy uhhmm mo..re." Tae moan loudly and asking for more and who is jk to not fullfil his baby wish and desire.

So he start sucking him biting his inner thighs and on his flower while fingering him.

Jk brushes his lips on his flower nibbling and pull out his hand tae whine and crying fake jk laughed and pull him once again in heated kiss.

"Umhh my sweet strawberry." Jk said kissing him he kiss him back with same pace.

"Hubby." Tae said tapping on his shoulder he pull away and look at him with his dark desire eyes.

"I also want to do something for you."
he said shyly fiddling with his hubby lower lip mole.

"What you want to do baby with me?"
jk said thrusting his lower part on his flower he gasp moaning and hold him

"Umm to suck you off" tae mumble before his lips in low voice, enough for jk to hear. He smile and kiss him.

"Not today some other day okay love."
Jk said he whine mumbling why not tonight.

"Are you sure? You want to do this." Jk asked he nodded his head slowly.

"Baby we didn't done this before what if I hurt you." Jk asked worriedly he sigh and peck on his lips.

"Don't break my confident saying such words." Tae said pouting he giggle and kiss on his pout sucking.

"And we are doing everything for first time so don't think about it much." Tae said he nodded his head.

"Okay as my baby wish." Jk said and sat towards headboard he cover tae with bed sheet and he wide his leg.

Tae gulp his saliva and lick his lips nervously and crawled towards him while looking at his hard member and holding bed sheet upto his chest.

He looked at jk with his innocent doe puppy eyes he sigh and guide him, what to do next he nodded and do as his husband ask for do.

He bob his head up and down with so much difficulties because it's his first time doing this.

Jk feeling so much warm and greedy in his wife warm mouth he thrusting inside his mouth slowly didn't wanted to hurt his baby.

"You are doing so good baby." Jk said arching his back hold his hair lightly tae humming his reply while sucking him sensually.

Soon jk pull him away from his hard member and made him sat on his lap he whine and glare at him.

"Why are you always pulling me away from yourself. You aren't enjoying my touch right hubby? I'm not doing well, im sorry." Tae said sniffing and hide his face in his palm.

Jk look at him in disbelief and hug him while whispering sweets words.

"You are doing perfect baby." Jk said and peck on his red nose, red eyes and his wobbling lips whispering sweet words.

My baby *kiss* My Sweetcheeks *kiss*  My Sweetheart *kiss* My Sweet Bun*kiss* My Beloved wify." Jk said and kiss him passionate lovely kiss at last.

"I didn't want to cum in your mouth it will harm our baby that's way I pull you away." Jk said pecking on his shoulder he look at him with a cute pout.

"Are you saying truth." Tae ask glaring at him he nodded instantly 'I swear.' Jk take his oath he giggle and hug him.

Jk hug him back while roaming his hand whole over body of taehyung sensually feeling his soft skin on his rough palm.

He is feeling his every curves and he caresses his hickies which he gave him few moment ago.

He smile widely in so much pride after seeing those hickies, love bites and his hands print on his waist, on his thick curvey bum.

"You are looking an art which created by my love." Jk said roaming his eyes on his body tae hide his face in his crook.

"I also want to give you love bite." Tae said pouting he nodded his head and lean his head back to give him acess.

"Here bite me and suck me as much as you want." Jk said laughing while showing his his neck on display he giggle and nodded his head.

He start sucking his sweet spot while roaming his hand on his hard chest and on his tattoos muscles arm.

.
To be continue..... 😜🌚

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.... 💜💚

Thank so much y'all... ❤️

Pictures credit to rightful owner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
159K 6.8K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.