Male Maleficent x reader

Por EPena4

Follows the plot line of the first movie. Is written for a Female reader. This took a while, but I really l... Más

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Untitled Part 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Untitled Part 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Seven

8K 305 24
Por EPena4

Hundreds of people entered the castle, hoping for just a glimpse of their royal family. Excitement and joy could be seen on everyone's faces, knowing that this was a huge day in history.

All manner of folk came to the christening, even a trio of fairies who sought to foster peace and goodwill.

"Look, there's the baby!"

"I love babies!"

"Can you just concentrate, please? I'm not telling you again."

The three fairies fly up to the king and queen, fully ready to grant gifts for their daughter. It was a plan they had decided upon in order to create peace and happiness between the two kingdoms. There was no mention of this to their rulers, as they knew it would not be welcome.

Queen Stefana stops the fairies with a hand, tense and suspicious of them. She would not have anything go wrong when it came to the people of the Moore. She was paranoid enough.

"Greetings, Your Majesty. I am Knotgrass of the Moorland Fair Folk." The red fairie introduces herself, and the others follow.

"I'm Flittle, Your Kingship."

"And I'm Thistlewit, Your Royalnesses."

This does not seem to appease the Queen. She is still very weary. The king turns to her, and shows the confusion on his face at this.

"They bring gifts for our daughter."

The fairies scramble to assure the rulers, and show that they have nothing but the best of intentions when it comes to gifting their precious daughter.

"These are not just any old gifts, for, you see, we're magic!"

"And very good with children." Knotgrass adds.

"Very well." Stefana leans back, still cautious. The fairies slowly approach the babe, knowing that the next proceeding could determine a lot for their future.

As the fairies gift the babe, unbeknownst to everyone in attendance, Maleficent, Y/N, and Diaval were fast approaching.

Just as the last was wishing her gift, the lights of the candles blow out. A sudden gust of wind blows the fairies back, and startles all of the people. Queen Stefana leans forward, hoping against hope that her inkling is wrong.

Around the corner of the entrance, two shadows appear. Both have horns, and one carries a staff.

Walking past the people there, Y/N is just a few steps behind Maleficent. Diaval flies in on his own, cawing at the people who stare.

Maleficent wears a tattered uo cloak, with the collar sticking up. Holes are in it, and it is clear that his appearance is not the thing he cares for. His hair is slicked back, and slightly longer than before the loss of his wings. His staff banging against the floor leaves an ominous threat to all he passes.

Y/N wears a black dress, the back dipping just low enough to make way for her wings. Her wings are curled upon themselves. They look tired, and unused. They drag on the floor behind her, but not on the floor. They rest on her dress, which trails at least two feet behind her. She too has an older styled dress, but one that has had more care than anyone else's.

As they approach closer, the smaller fairies make the connection with who has just entered. In fear, they stay hidden behind the baby's casket, unsure of how this is to play out.

"Well, well."

Maleficent draws all of the attention onto him, as Y/N stands on the side with his staff. She makes eye contact with Stefana, and glares at her old friend.

Stefana, on the other hand, looks older than when they last saw her. She had a fuller face, and her stature was no longer one of the shy girl they once knew. She met Y/N's glare head on, but was soon looking back to Maleficent as he continued with his big speech.

"What a glittering assemblage, Queen Stefana."

He walks forward, taking the steps with ease. Naturally, Y/N trails behind him, but takes on a more direct path to the babe. Diaval lands onto his master's staff, and Maleficent starts to pet him while looking behind him.

"Royalty, nobility, the gentry, and..."

Making eye contact with the fairies, Y/N giggle along with Maleficent laughing.

"How quaint. Even the rabble." Y/N levies the insult towards the fairies who were clearly here without orders.

"I must say, we really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation."

Stefana angrily responds to his words with her own. "You are not welcome here."

Y/N pouts, looking down as if she is about to cry, and Maleficent gasps slightly, feigning hurt. This act goes for a few moments before they both fall into laughing again.

"Oh dear." Y/N looks at Maleficent, and they share a look of victory to have even caused this much trouble.

"What an awkward situation." Maleficent says to Y/N more than anyone else, and looks towards the people, the wonderful audience of what he was about to do.

"You're not offended?" The king rushes to try and fix the obviously bad situation, and fails to see the reason behind such hostility between his wife and this fairie.

"Why no. and to show that I bear no ill will, I too shall bestow a gift on the child." He makes his way towards the baby and Y/N, but Queen Stefana interjects halfway through his journey there.

"No! We don't want your gift." She stands in her haste to stop him, and nearly trips on her fancy dress.

Maleficent continues, and waves the smaller fairies away when they try to put up a fight, locking them in a box. Y/N takes a step back, and is the closest she has ever been Maleficent as he approaches the baby.

Glancing down at the child, he thinks. He knew he wanted to curse the child, but there was only so much thinking time he had on the way here.

"Listen well, all of you." He begins, the curse echoing inside of its own power.

"The princess shall indeed grow with grace and beauty, beloved by all who meet her..-"

"That's a lovely gift." The king tries to bargain, remaining oblivious as to why this should happen to his family.

"Don't do this." Stefana also makes her last attempt at trying to bat away the karma that has caught up with him.

All Maleficent does to acknowledge this is holding up a finger to shush her. It is enough of a threat to quiet Stefana and keep her back.

Y/N, who had turned and watched the king and queen from behind Maleficent, catches sight of a spinning wheel. Focusing on the spindle, and the sharp needle, she forms a plan.

Taking a small step closer to Maleficent, she puts two gentle fingers onto his hand holding his staff. The touch was so gentle, it would go unnoticed by anyone who wasn't watching for it. She leans forward, and whispers in Maleficent's ear.

Stefana can only see her mouth moving, and Maleficent's eyes light up with mischief. Removing her fingers, Y//N moves with Maleficent as he moves the show to center stage.

"But.... Before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel, and fall into a sleep like death. A sleep from which she will never awaken."

The green magic between Maleficent's hands grows larger, showing the severity of the curse. Gasps from all around can be heard, but Y/N and Maleficent are focused on one person in particular.

Queen Stefana steps forward, putting aside all decoram.

"Maleficent, please don't do this. I'm begging you."

Y/N hums, catching the attention of Maleficent. Looking at her from the corner of his eye, he grins. Looking back towards Stefana, his eyes harden.

"She likes you begging. Do it again."

Y/N gestures with her eyes exactly what she wants to see. Stefana follows the silent command and gets to her knees. A queen begging is not the best image, but it's her child.

"I beg you."

Y/N shifts out of view, behind Maleficent, and walks backwards down the stairs, knowing everything was about to come to an end.

"All right. The princess can be woken from her death sleep, but only by true love's kiss."

He looks Stefana deep in the eyes, watching the realization and anger come onto her face. This was the best possible outcome he could have hoped for, and it was all her fault.

He turns back to the people, and adds one final clause to his curse, cementing it into stone.

"This curse will last till the end of time. No power on earth can change it."

The green magic booms throughout the room, blowing everyone back with its magnitude. Y/N stands there, unaffected by the magic and wind. Her hair blows behind her, and Maleficent walks by her, waiting just two seconds to make sure she is following him, before continuing on and laughing as he leaves. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.5K 332 15
This is the story of Maleficent's loyal servant, "Diaval". On how he became the first and only creature that truly knows Maleficent. Based on the mo...
15.4K 525 10
𝘈 𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 [Completed] ➝ You, aka [Name], were the daughter of one of the twelve danc...
448K 8.4K 194
This is the second of male x chubby reader. I hope you all like the second book as much, as you like the first one. This I will have in the book : D...
221K 10.7K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...