Male Maleficent x reader

By EPena4

Follows the plot line of the first movie. Is written for a Female reader. This took a while, but I really l... More

Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Untitled Part 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Untitled Part 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter one

18.2K 380 57
By EPena4

Let us tell an old story anew, and see how well you know it.

Landscapes of magnificent beauty, each with something unique to itself. Rivers and trees, all of which are something that the ordinary human can only dream of seeing in their lifetime.

Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms that were the worst of neighbors. So vast was the discord between them that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together.

A windmill with great mountains behind it. The light from the sky promises another beautiful day. The blue stretched over the people, and wisps of clouds sprinkled about.

In one kingdom lived folk like you and me, with a vain and greedy king to rule over them.

They were forever discontent, and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors.

Little fairies pass by, with water steaming between the mountains appearing. A happy mood floats around, and laughing can be heard.

For in the other kingdom, the Moors, lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature.

And they needed neither king nor queen, but trusted in one another.

In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors lived one such spirit.

A singular pair of wings can be seen through the branches of this tree. A figure is laying down, and playing with dolls in the air. With magic.

You might take him for a boy, but he was not just any boy.

As the boy comes into view, beautiful green eyes twinkle with delight. His fingers move lazily with his magic, and the dolls made from twigs and leaves dance around in a circle.

He was a fairy.

His head jerks to the side when he hears a cracking sound. Moving from his comfortable position, he investigates to find a broken branch.

Concentrating, he closes his eyes and moves his hands over the branch. With a surge of golden magic, the branch is healed.

"There you go." The boy smiles, and goes off in search of his friend.

And his name was Maleficent.

His wide wings carry him over the other fairies, with a speed so forceful, it could blow the others away. Gliding a couple feet above the ground, he greets everyone he comes across, knowing that these fairies were his family.

"Good morning, Mr. Chanterelle! I love your cap!"

Though many reactions were different from the fairies, they were all lighthearted and good-natured. They protected and teased each other, as ones family does.

"No. No, don't do it."

His eyes harden slightly, waiting to see if the little creature dared to throw the mud at him. There was still a slight twinkle in his eyes, showing he was all for the joke, if the creatures aim was good.

He threw, and he missed. Maleficent laughed, knowing he would probably try again everyday until he hit his target.

Gliding just a bit higher, he approaches the water. Water fairies are gliding across teh surface, and in his greeting to them, comes a compliment.

"Good morning. Lovely work girls."

The fairies giggle, the light twinkle barley being heard by Maleficent as he catches sight of his friend surrounded by pixie fairies. The gossips.

He touches down, instantly grabbing the attention of the four individuals. The others surrounding them took a couple steps back, not wanting to be blown away by two pairs of wings when they take off.

Looking over at his friend, he smiles. She was a fairie just like him. They were the only two with wings such as theirs, and growing up it had made them closer.

"Hey, Y/N." Focusing his attention on everyone, he continues. "What's all the fuss about?"

"The border guards have discovered a-" The fairie in red is interrupted by the one in blue, prolonging the explanation.

"Why do you get to tell them? I want to tell them."

"There are rules, Flittle. I tell this time, you tell next time." She takes a breath to continue with her story, but is once again interrupted.

"No, you told last time, so I should tell this time, and Thistlewit next time."

"Tell us what?" Y/N interrupts, having dealt with this for longer, and tired of it.

"Fine." The red fairie concedes, but all are interrupted for a final time when the fairie in the green pushes forward, blurting out an explanation.

"The border guards have found a human thief at the pool of jewels. I'm sorry." She looks at the other two, seeing the irritation on their faces. Before anything else can be said, both Maleficent and Y/N take off, heading towards the pool of jewels.

"They are always in a hurry with their big wings."

"Humans, here. I hope there isn't another war."

_____________________

Landing on the rock path of the pool of jewels, Maleficent and Y/N are greeted by the tree guards. They grumble, warning them against whatever is inside.

"We're not afraid." Y/N states, sure of both of their intentions.

"Besides, I have never seen a human up close." Maleficent continues, edging forward, trying to catch a glimpse of the thief.

"Come out!" He shouts, getting impatient.

"No. They mean to kill me." A female voice calls out, full of fear. It changes as it continues, and fills with barley concealed disgust. "And besides, they're hideous to look at."

"That's extremely rude." Y/N glares at the hiding spot of the thief, already feeling their heart hardening towards whoever is behind this.

"Don't listen to him, Balthazar. You're classically handsome." Maleficent assures the guard closest to him, making sure that the peace is kept.

He turns back, still curious despite the insult, and calls out the intention of peace.

"It's not right to steal, but we don't kill people for it. Come out."

"Come out this instant!" Y/N, who is once again tired of all of this, calls out in a harsher tone, but it works, as the girl comes from behind the stone, her head down.

"Are you fully grown?" Maleficent blurts out, with Y/N wondering the same thing.

"No." She looks up at his voice, and pauses. Y/N sees this, and is more defensive than before. She knew that look.

"I believe she's just a girl."

"And you're just a boy." In this moment, her eyes catch Y/N, and she shrinks back a bit in fear. Y/N lifts her wings just a bit, fully ready to drag her out of the Moors.

"I think."

"Who are you?"

Y/N cursed his curiosity, and was mainly focused on how she was stealing from them. Not only was she making eyes at her best friend, but she was a thief. And Maleficent was looking at her like she was the most interesting thing in the world.

She looked over at him, and got a little lost in her thoughts. Her feelings had been changing for her best friend as of late. She thought he felt the same things, but based on how he was looking at this girl, it wasn't so.

It wasn't so hard to accept the rejection. But that didn't mean she had to like this girl. The girl who had yet to name herself.

"I'm called Stefana. Who are you?"

"I'm Maleficent. And this is Y/N." He adds her name almost as an afterthought. Saying it breaks him out of his spell, and he looks over to her, wanting to see what she thought of this human girl. He was surprised to find her gaze hard. She nods to the water, trying to remind him of their original mission here.

"Yes, right. You have to give it back."

The girl has the nerve to try and play dumb.

"Give what back?"

Y/N cocks her head, and her glare turns deadly. Switching her eyes to Y/N, Stefana sees this and no longer hesitates to give back the jewel. She throws it to Maleficent, which enrages Y/N even more.

He looks it over before handing it over to Y/N. When it drops into her hand, she makes sure she is watching Stefana when she relaxes her hand over the water, putting it back where it belongs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.7K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
65.9K 811 11
A well written collection of romantic second person narrative (Character X Reader) featuring one of Disney's most infamous female villains with her p...
4.8K 85 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
196K 5.7K 9
You are Aurora's older sister, and are cursed when Maleficent comes to Aurora's christening. How will you navigate the struggles of the world? Will y...